Dax Speaks on Tory Lanez confrontation via IG story

most viewed right now
+50  82
18 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '07        #101
PowerBar Ernie 117 heat pts117
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 4074 4074
Don't know what the n*ggas life has been like but if whatever reason he felt his life was in jeopardy and his kids flashed before his eyes I respect the n*gga for saying sorry and then being able to go home healthy for his kids. Internet clout aint worth sh*t. These perfect life, meme posting, internet is where they are gangsta keyboard n*ggas don't love you.

Kids above all the BS
+1   

2 months ago '06        #102
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,275 | Props total: 51437 51437
 bird call said
Itís worth death?

Nobody would have even known how the situation played out if that was the case.

Just a dead black man on the street after a friendly competitive diss track.

Tory would have turned into a super thug then huh?
n*gga tory wasnt bout to k*ll nobody

TORY LANEZ?

n*gga shut up
+3   

2 months ago '07        #103
PowerBar Ernie 117 heat pts117
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 4074 4074

[video - click to view]

2 months ago '18        #104
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1712 1712
 LeMar G said

TORY LANEZ?

n*gga shut up
Why do you think it was just Tory in the car?

2 months ago '04        #105
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,704 | Props total: 5344 5344
 LeMar G said

TORY LANEZ?

n*gga shut up

I donít see either but n*ggaz ainít the brightest and do a lot for views and retweets. Tory need to chill out, I donít think you can go around threatening n*ggaz. Next time somebody might let off

2 months ago '11        #106
awww 139 heat pts139
space
space
$7,560 | Props total: 29678 29678
Im not downing what hes saying but come on Tory Lanez bruh dont give that n*gga that much clout foreal hes a pu**y hes a damn Canadian. I laughed typing CANADIAN

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #107
Cant Read Shit 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 13487 13487
 datVAkid said
Ummm size has nothing to do with being able to f*ght at all.

which is why I said that he also can't right at all based on that video we saw a while back

and size can def. have an impact especially when ure as small as he is

2 months ago '06        #108
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,275 | Props total: 51437 51437
 bird call said
Why do you think it was just Tory in the car?
stop putting up imaginary scenarios over these Canadians

We seen Tory in this situation SEVERAL times and never pull no fu*king strap

No bodies were about to be caught

Dax was about to get his a*s beat and copped pleas

FOH

2 months ago '06        #109
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,947 | Props total: 12523 12523
 Cant Read sh*t said
which is why I said that he also can't right at all based on that video we saw a while back

and size can def. have an impact especially when ure as small as he is
Impact... maybe but size has min aspect on f*ghting. It's about technique.

Floyd Mayweather n tory lanez are the same exact size and weight.

A weak punch to the chin in the right spot will drop over 60 percent of people.

2 months ago '18        #110
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 LeMar G said
stop putting up imaginary scenarios over these Canadians

We seen Tory in this situation SEVERAL times and never pull no fu*king strap

No bodies were about to be caught

Dax was about to get his a*s beat and copped pleas

FOH

Ak did a lil interview. For a better understanding of what lead to him being out of breathe.

He would wash Tory. Ain’t like Tory was out the car ready to f*ght.

Just saying your dead on the street over nothing. And a fake sorry my bad is all that’s needed?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #111
Cant Read Shit 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 13487 13487
 datVAkid said
Impact... maybe but size has min aspect on f*ghting. It's about technique.

Floyd Mayweather n tory lanez are the same exact size and weight.

A weak punch to the chin in the right spot will drop over 60 percent of people.

never said he couldn't f*ght cause he was small..just that he was small on top of not knowing how to f*ght

2 months ago '18        #112
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 1072 1072
 bird call said
Are you serious?

No telling how many diss tracks are out there.

But itís more than just Joyner don q and china doll.

It was an open mike challenge. I mean do you really think bigger names than Tory would waste their time with him?

you reducing it to simple a clout chasing tatic can be applied to Tory.

This hurt Tory more than Dax. Itís Torys career thatís on the ropes.
I'm not sticking up for Tory, that was some lame crab she did, but honestly when he issued the challenge an said I'm a better rapper than y'all, I'm sure the "y'all" was directed to the industry. I'm not wasting my time or talent on a no name from my hometown saying he deserves my spot. You gotta grind just like I did. He wanted to his attention and a response so bad, he got it...

2 months ago '18        #113
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 melvig said
Itís hip hop, what does that matter?

Thereís other less popular dudes that dissed him, he just ignored them. And nobody bigger than him has dissed him since the challenge. How you gonna start a challenge for raps then pick and choose who you want to get physical with?
I'm not sticking up for Tory, I'm just saying, this is the internet... It's so easy for anyone to get they 15 seconds.... I'm sure he issued the challenge to rappers already known and in the industry. You knew about Joyner and Don q before they battled... But here's some no name... From your hometown, saying he deserves your spot, I would take that person too. Plus for all we know, they could have some history together.

2 months ago '15        #114
melvig 
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 5182 5182
 milkdudz said
I'm not sticking up for Tory, I'm just saying, this is the internet... It's so easy for anyone to get they 15 seconds.... I'm sure he issued the challenge to rappers already known and in the industry. You knew about Joyner and Don q before they battled... But here's some no name... From your hometown, saying he deserves your spot, I would take that person too. Plus for all we know, they could have some history together.
The text shows Tory didnít know him. So Tory should waste his time chasing the no name begging for an apology?

2 months ago '18        #115
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
You sound like a casual. Anybody should be able to step up to homie at that level. It donít matter if they got no name or clout chasing. So?! Itís a rap battle. Thatís universal language
You sound like you never leave the house. True anybody coul step to homie and battle, but that don't mean he has to respond back with bars. When he issued the challenge, I'm sure it was to well known rappers.. who's going to waste their time and talent responding to a no name dissing him. I'm sure you didn't know about Dax or his diss till after Tory posted the video, just imagine how much shine he would've have him if he did respond. You don't get to talk sh*t with somebody, say you gone take their spot, send them to pac, and then smile and dap it up thinking it's all love when I see you...

2 months ago '18        #116
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 milkdudz said
I'm not sticking up for Tory, that was some lame crab she did, but honestly when he issued the challenge an said I'm a better rapper than y'all, I'm sure the "y'all" was directed to the industry. I'm not wasting my time or talent on a no name from my hometown saying he deserves my spot. You gotta grind just like I did. He wanted to his attention and a response so bad, he got it...
Ok so thatís how he decided to basically end his lil rap challenge with everyone. Dope how it worked out.

This form of a reply helped expose Dax to more people than a Tory diss track or him ignoring it completely.

This and that diss is 2 Lís for Tory in the long run.

He really just put Dax on another level just like that.

2 months ago '07        #117
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 4831 4831
 milkdudz said
You sound like you never leave the house. True anybody coul step to homie and battle, but that don't mean he has to respond back with bars. When he issued the challenge, I'm sure it was to well known rappers.. who's going to waste their time and talent responding to a no name dissing him. I'm sure you didn't know about Dax or his diss till after Tory posted the video, just imagine how much shine he would've have him if he did respond. You don't get to talk sh*t with somebody, say you gone take their spot, send them to pac, and then smile and dap it up thinking it's all love when I see you...
Wow man lol, how old are you? Judging by the comment and year of your graduation date, you gotta be young af. I knew of Dax...but not of his diss to Torey Lanez. You partially right on that, but to be saying that he doesnt need to respond just totally contradicts your theory of the situation.

2 months ago '18        #118
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 melvig said
The text shows Tory didnít know him. So Tory should waste his time chasing the no name begging for an apology?
Where in the text does it show that?...
At the end of the day, don't pop sh*t just to apologise, even if it doesn't go how you expected, you put yourself in that situation.

I don't understand why that's so hard to grasp.

2 months ago '04        #119
marcchrome 55 heat pts55
space
space
$13,804 | Props total: 5228 5228
Maybe he is not built that way...nothing wrong with that.......

2 months ago '18        #120
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 bird call said
Ok so thatís how he decided to basically end his lil rap challenge with everyone. Dope how it worked out.

This form of a reply helped expose Dax to more people than a Tory diss track or him ignoring it completely.

This and that diss is 2 Lís for Tory in the long run.

He really just put Dax on another level just like that.
If anything, he leveled up to Slim Jesus or 22 Savage level. Ain't nobody going to take him seriously musically, you didn't look up his work.
Imagine how much shine he would've gave him if he responded... Only reason this would be an L for Tory is because we all know he not really like that, but dude thought he can just diss Tory digitally from a safe comfortable space and the most he gotta worry about is a response track. He got a reality check, life is not a game, even if a challenge is issued, everybody doesn't play fair, so if you gonna jump out the window, be ready for whatever comes with it.

2 months ago '05        #121
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,246 | Props total: 4832 4832
 brooklynzfinest said
Agreed, though I wouldn't even call it low key snitching because the video already showed what he was talking about. Tory ran up on him with help...u could tell Tory ain't about that life anyway. Who chases a n*gga thru the streets and when u catch up to him, u asking him to apologize?

Could have done that on IG, and THEN if Dax was playing tough, that's when u press him...
Validation an imaginary stripes

Tory a lame for this.

2 months ago '18        #122
ANewSense 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 5922 5922
RNS....

Tory Lanez ain’t do nothing but ho’ his own image. That (particular) pull-up was super lame. Son responded to a rap challenge (with some clean a*s bars). He ain’t know or expect for it to be some real/street beef. S’all in the spirit of rap and broadcasting and honing ones skills. Tory got served, emotional and responded like a ho n*gga.

(And I never even heard of this guy until this lol. So, no real dog in this f*ght, just observations and facts)

Last edited by ANewSense; 02-11-2019 at 11:09 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '18        #123
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 milkdudz said
If anything, he leveled up to Slim Jesus or 22 Savage level. Ain't nobody going to take him seriously musically, you didn't look up his work.
Imagine how much shine he would've gave him if he responded... Only reason this would be an L for Tory is because we all know he not really like that, but dude thought he can just diss Tory digitally from a safe comfortable space and the most he gotta worry about is a response track. He got a reality check, life is not a game, even if a challenge is issued, everybody doesn't play fair, so if you gonna jump out the window, be ready for whatever comes with it.
Yep sure have.

You keep him in the box you got him in.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #124
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Wow man lol, how old are you? Judging by the comment and year of your graduation date, you gotta be young af. I knew of Dax...but not of his diss to Torey Lanez. You partially right on that, but to be saying that he doesnt need to respond just totally contradicts your theory of the situation.
"Judging by your graduation date"... You internet n*ggas make me laugh...
You don't have to do anything you don't want to, and you can't force someone to play by your rules and respond how you want them to..with that being said, he lucky Tory lames did have the camera out, you can't always talk your way and apologise out of every situation. He got a reality check.

2 months ago '15        #125
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 25655 25655
loooooool man this n*gga gotta cut it out, n*gga had the ups on you and you folded all that sorry sh*t you ain't have to do cut it out
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Apr 17 - Samsungís $2,000 folding phone is breaking for some users aft..
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+101online now  27
Video inside I know that meat wallet feels good
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+17online now  20
Image(s) inside T.I. Says He Gonna End Kodak Blackís Career Like He Did To Lil Flip
235 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-112online now  14
Image(s) inside Woah Vicky got a 🍑 now
116 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy