Dax Speaks on Tory Lanez confrontation via IG story

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #51
40 acres 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 6708 6708
That n*gga Tory had a 100 n*ggas with him off camera. Only d*ckriders can't peep that situation. That is why he had the camera only showing certain angles. Tory is the hoe in my opinion.
+11   

1 week ago '11        #52
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 5841 5841
Im not reading any short stories all melodramatic from a n*gga that was just talking reckless

Crazy how n*ggas moods change once they get tested man. Got these n*ggas spilling they best Dr. King impersonation after someone pulls up.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #53
DATKIDD121 48 heat pts48
space
space
$9,942 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Nel said
If u have a sincere intention to k*ll someone the whole dialogue about feelings, and I need you to apologize has long expired

Still am not calling bluff if a paid hitter has the burner to me and I'm caught lacking. Too much to lose if I'm wrong.
I agree with the 1st part

I just know that n*ggas was not bout to pop ol boy

Bottom line Tory knew he wasnt 1 of them n*ggas and played on that

Not sayin dax Shoulda been super thug but that was a terrible look

Ain't no hitter bout to just merk a non threat like Dax over a record

And If they woulda popped his a*s and he lived, he definitely telling

1 week ago '13        #54
Nel 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 231 231
 DATKIDD121 said
I agree with the 1st part

I just know that n*ggas was not bout to pop ol boy

Bottom line Tory knew he wasnt 1 of them n*ggas and played on that

Not sayin dax Shoulda been super thug but that was a terrible look

Ain't no hitter bout to just merk a non threat like Dax over a record

And If they woulda popped his a*s and he lived, he definitely telling
I'm with u.

It happens. Idk Dax and what his image is. But u cant sell the thug sh*t after that.
Even tho just as a man in general I dont mind disengaging from a situation where your very best outcome in the moment is to break even.
But if u in your videos holding and talking about "I'd rather die" etc u cant come on Twitter upping yourself for being conservative all the sudden.

I still dont have a lot of context on this

Last edited by Nel; 02-10-2019 at 11:33 PM..

1 week ago '07        #55
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,883 | Props total: 5609 5609
No surprise that the Boxden millionaires that fu*k bad bi*ches everyday and shoot on sight are in here.
+6   

1 week ago '10        #56
DATKIDD121 48 heat pts48
space
space
$9,942 | Props total: 12560 12560
 whowantit said
No surprise that the Boxden millionaires that fu*k bad bi*ches everyday and shoot on sight are in here.
Nobody..and I mean nobody said he should've shot sh*t

But how u go from clownin Tory, saying he be hiding from n*ggas, to apologizing on camera?!

How?

If he clownin Tory for "hiding", how is he any different from the n*ggas crackin on him for bi*chin up?

1 week ago '18        #57
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1707 1707
 Nel said
I'm with u.

It happens. Idk Dax and what his image is. But u cant sell the thug sh*t after that.
Even tho just as a man in general I dont mind disengaging from a situation where your very best outcome in the moment is to break even.
But if u in your videos holding and talking about "I'd rather die" etc u cant come on Twitter upping yourself for being conservative all the sudden.

I still dont have a lot of context on this

[video - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '18        #58
Kid Astronaut 7 heat pts
space
space
$413 | Props total: 1611 1611
A lot of lost n*ggas in this thread b

Wasn't no "Beef". sh*t is called a "Rap Battle" fam. MC's battling on wax to determine who's superior.

Torey gave an open challenge and met a worthy, all be it unknown MC, and Dax gave him some bars.

What ever happened to bar 4 bar?

Hip-Hop and battle rap has nothing to do with street politics. This wasn't on no street tip. This was 2 men at the top of their crafts, sharpening steel. Atleast that's what it should've been and Torey played it that way when it came to Don and Joyner.

Torey didn't even tell him what to apologize for which shows that there wasn't a reason other than Torey getting in his feelings over being murked by some random n*gga on wax.

Torey just showed that once he heard that record, he had no response other than to pullup on homie to try and save face.

Never trust a n*gga that tries to write the narrative. Should've wrote a response, clown.

Last edited by Kid Astronaut; 02-10-2019 at 11:41 PM..
+10   

1 week ago '13        #59
Nel 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 bird call said
Yeah he got in his a*s but nothing about that felt threatening, visually or lyricslly. Tory exposing his emotional fragility if hes leveraging his goons to flex on this guy
+2   

1 week ago '07        #60
PowerBar Ernie 116 heat pts116
space
space
$6,611 | Props total: 3723 3723
 Kid Astronaut said

Wasn't no "Beef". sh*t is called a "Rap Battle" fam. MC's battling on wax to determine who's superior.

Torey gave an open challenge and met a worthy, all be it unknown MC, and Dax gave him some bars.

Hip-Hop and battle rap has nothing to do with street politics. This wasn't on no street tip. This was 2 men at the top of their crafts, sharpening steel. Atleast that's what it should've been and Torey played it that way when it came to Don and Joyner.

Torey didn't even tell him what to apologize for which shows that there wasn't a reason other than Torey getting in his feelings over being murked by some random n*gga on wax.

Torey just showed that once he heard that record, he had no response other than to pullup on homie to try and save face.

Never trust a n*gga that tries to write the narrative. Should've wrote a response, clown.

This right here
+2   

1 week ago '18        #61
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1707 1707
 Nel said
Yeah he got in his a*s but nothing about that felt threatening, visually or lyricslly. Tory exposing his emotional fragility if hes leveraging his goons to flex on this guy
That’s not the diss

Here u go

[video - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '06        #62
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,750 | Props total: 31104 31104
 40 acres said
That n*gga Tory had a 100 n*ggas with him off camera. Only d*ckriders can't peep that situation. That is why he had the camera only showing certain angles. Tory is the hoe in my opinion.
Iím saying you canít tell they hitters were off camera. And fax had his shirt open them shots would went str8 thru him. he did the right thing

1 week ago '13        #63
Nel 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 bird call said
Thatís not the diss

Here u go

Blindsided Tory.
Dude spent a whole 3 minutes calling his whole persona fraudulent, then caps the track by saying "I love you"

Yeah Tory wasnt expecting that. Couldnt move on from that emotional shock to solve the puzzle with logic. Feminine behavior.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #64
rellish 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 2862 2862
 Xyrax said
Im not reading any short stories all melodramatic from a n*gga that was just talking reckless

Crazy how n*ggas moods change once they get tested man. Got these n*ggas spilling they best Dr. King impersonation after someone pulls up.
Got me weak

Brah is now the Official spokesperson for "Getting ran up on"

1 week ago '12        #65
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,563 | Props total: 1601 1601
He got his card pulled and went home feeln like a lil bi*ch

Aint no excuses especially if you poppin sh*t.

1 week ago '15        #66
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 71 heat pts71
space
space
$17,988 | Props total: 26820 26820
 Scorpz said
Tory slowly gaining my respect sonning dudes in person n all these diss replies.. but dude ain't no presence.. he like 100 lbs soaking wet.. I'd sock him one without hesitation if he tried to act up with me.. foh getting bullied by a scrawny singer..
he gets respect for hawking down a dude and making him apologize for dissing him after he challenged all comers as the best rapper alive?

not to mention tory was probably with a bunch of goons and/or had a strap on him. he gets points for that?
+3   

1 week ago '17        #67
Wavegawd 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 1604 1604
I just heard his track towards tory....he fu*kin destroyed him way beyond what anyone else did he broke him down as a MAN....that's what he wanted the apology for. No lie, that sh*t prolly legit had Tory lanes crying...trying to figure out why he's having these outburst. He had this n*gga rethinking his life. The diss was like your bestfriend telling you he loves you but you are a poor father, man , friend & role model...and he wants you to do better . Self reflecting hurts the worse when u know true...

This dude dont even have no thug image. He more along the lines of a lupe... or Royce....bars with substance. No street/trap redundancy. So it's a double L for Tory.

He out here running up on conscious rappers who made him question his life. That boy spoke to his SOUL

Last edited by Wavegawd; 02-11-2019 at 12:24 AM..
+4   

1 week ago '18        #68
Youngshinebox 85 heat pts85
space
space
$3,529 | Props total: 14906 14906
 melvig said
Tory opened the challenge. He's went on live laughin it up with joyner and don q so why is he doing this?
Tory got pressure with Don and Joyner though. If Don or Joyner could, theyíd do the same thing to Tory fam

Especially Don, Don Q is pissed at Tory. Lmao

1 week ago '11        #69
5 Sigma 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,950 | Props total: 1274 1274
 new2hiphop said
Iím saying you canít tell they hitters were off camera. And fax had his shirt open them shots would went str8 thru him. he did the right thing
I don't know what kind of shirts you wear that bullets don't go through, but i need some of them out here in Detroit.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #70
royman04 21 heat pts21
space
space
$13,832 | Props total: 6988 6988
Damn how this fu{k boy Tory keep checking these rappers???

Old goons need to come out of retirement.
Need old Gucci, petty game and ratchet waka

1 week ago '06        #71
Stupid Fresh 193 heat pts193
space
space
$26,428 | Props total: 9562 9562
Lol..

1 week ago '12        #72
UghhFan 1075 heat pts1075 OP
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 16261 16261
 Kid Astronaut said

ALL fu*king facts bro.

1 week ago '18        #73
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 1009 1009
No n*gga, you and your son needs to learn not to talk sh*t if you not ready for the consequences...
+1   

1 week ago '15        #74
melvig 
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 5138 5138
 Youngshinebox said
Tory got pressure with Don and Joyner though. If Don or Joyner could, theyíd do the same thing to Tory fam

Especially Don, Don Q is pissed at Tory. Lmao
I doubt that. Did you not see Tory laughin it up with Joyner and Don Q on live while they was dissin each other?

1 week ago '15        #75
melvig 
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 5138 5138
 milkdudz said
No n*gga, you and your son needs to learn not to talk sh*t if you not ready for the consequences...
Do you realize Tory made an open challenge sayin he the best rapper and he'll go song for song with anybody? Why didn't Tory do this with Don Q? Instead he ws laughin it up with him on live after DOn's diss. Your comment should be directed at Tory first, he wasn't ready for one of the disses to get him in his feelings
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+129online now  48
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
43 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  36
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  35
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy