The Breakfast Club Accidentally Exposes 21 Savage As A Fraud!!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '16        #151
Frank Jaeger 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$798 | Props total: 2623 2623
 HipHopFactz said
That Dr dude aint his pops, the guy in the video needs to get his facts in order

This is his pops

[pic - click to view]

Ok I think we know that itís his step pops whoís been there his whole life damn near. The dude in this pic is his real pops yeah but this doesnít shy away from the fact that they tried keeping the DR Asmu being in relation to him a secret lol 21 is a industry plant

2 months ago '16        #152
space
space
space
 EMBARK said
yall believed that?

theyre no more "partners" than any major label and other major media outlet. (maybe even less bc revolt doesnt have the reach like that) There's no actual partnership, epics part of sony, hes making sh*t up
Revolt is owned by Diddy. Bad Boy is owned by Epic. 21 is signed to Epic which is owned by Sony. Fact check before you speak bro

2 months ago '16        #153
Yung Tee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2006 2006
 PowerBar Ernie said
Is Dr Amsu married to his moms now?
When 21 said his pops was on crack is he talkin about his biological (Kevin)?
Iím not sure if theyíre married but theyíre in a relationship. Tbh, I never believed that whole pops on crack story. Me personally, I know a lot of people whoís parents split up when their children were young, and kids that never grew up with their fathers at all because of their mothers choices, and the mothers end up telling the kids some bullsh*t untrue story about their fathers did this & that, and so the kids end up growing to hate their father... I personally believe thatís what happened to 21 Savage. I donít buy that crackhead story at all. His dad works for Westminster City Council, I highly doubt & refuse to believe Westminster would hire a crackhead

OR, maybe 21 Savage just made the whole thing up to help his image. The music industry is Ďentertainmentí after all, so itís possible he thought thatíll help. Either way, I donít believe itís true

2 months ago '18        #154
Losantana16x3 48 heat pts48
space
space
$506 | Props total: 2798 2798
 Yung Tee said
Dr Amsu Anpu isnít 21 Savageís biological father, Kevin Emmons is. Theyíre two different people. Kevin is still in London today
Underrated post
+1   

2 months ago '16        #155
space
space
space
 Teknicks said
I don't know if it's a cover up. People get raised in places where theie pops aren't everyday... Like Obama or Drake.

And second.. why wouldn't the breakfast club keep that boring a*s secret? People only care who his Dad is because of the citizenship issue. Who is 2Chainz dad? Gucci? Nipsey? Jada? Why would anyone care?
Because it doesnít add up to the sh*t 21 says about his dad. His whole image is built on struggle & crime. Meanwhile he grew up in a great family home with his mother & this dr amsu guy weather itís his biological father or not. Since 5 years old heís been in his life ever since

2 months ago '16        #156
space
space
space
 Losantana16x3 said
Underrated post
So why would it be a secret that dude is part of 21ís upbringing?

2 months ago '16        #157
Yung Tee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2006 2006
 bird call said
Are you going off word of mouth on the net?

It wasnít even known he was from England and now all of a sudden itís known the guy on the birth certificate is still in London and not this doctor?
Nah itís not word of mouth, itís fact

And it was known he was from England...well here in London it was anyway, especially in the Dominican/West Indian community. Even if you search it on twitter for example, people in London have literally been saying for years that 21 Savage isnít from Atlanta. It seems like everyone know apart from Americans. And itís also been known forever in London that 21 Savage has twin sisters, a father, grandparents, cousins etc in London. Again, you can search on twitter etc, weíve literally been saying this for years. Plus his sisters etc are also on twitter. I literally never heard anyone say Dr. Amsu Anpu is 21 Savageís father until I saw that thread on boxden last week. Thatís not his father. Itís been known (in London anyway) for years that 21 Savage is Dominican & Vincentian, has family in London, isnít originally from Atlanta etc, so itís probably more of a surprise to you lot than it is to us

2 months ago '15        #158
gemini8686 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 7273 7273
He British. I wonder if he’s getting deported. And if he does, do they freeze his a*sets? And do they just send em back to London with no money

Last edited by gemini8686; 02-10-2019 at 07:49 PM..

2 months ago '18        #159
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1712 1712
 Yung Tee said
Nah itís not word of mouth, itís fact

And it was known he was from England...well here in London it was anyway, especially in the Dominican/West Indian community. Even if you search it on twitter for example, people in London have literally been saying for years that 21 Savage isnít from Atlanta. It seems like everyone know apart from Americans. And itís also been known forever in London that 21 Savage has twin sisters, a father, grandparents, cousins etc in London. Again, you can search on twitter etc, weíve literally been saying this for years. Plus his sisters etc are also on twitter. I literally never heard anyone say Dr. Amsu Anpu is 21 Savageís father until I saw that thread on boxden last week. Thatís not his father. Itís been known (in London anyway) for years that 21 Savage is Dominican & Vincentian, has family in London, isnít originally from Atlanta etc, so itís probably more of a surprise to you lot than it is to us

So he do fu*k with his family out there?

His mom has been married/dating that doctor for how long?

Itís just all strange because the impression he has given off is that itís been him his other siblings plus one that died and his mom and nobody else.

But the dr been in his life how long? Since coming back to the states for the 2nd time?

Does the doctor living in England or over here?

2 months ago '18        #160
NBA 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,763 | Props total: 15709 15709
 Teknicks said
Shut to bitkh a*s up.. Soft nicca all emotional cuz a stranger didn't disclose where he went to elementary school..

It's obvious dummy, they lied because it's irrelevant and to protect himself. ICE is part of the public so if he tells the public, ICE will know.
Youíre ranting & have the audacity to call someone emotional

Go see a therapist clown

2 months ago '18        #161
space
space
 Yung Tee said
Iím not sure if theyíre married but theyíre in a relationship. Tbh, I never believed that whole pops on crack story. Me personally, I know a lot of people whoís parents split up when their children were young, and kids that never grew up with their fathers at all because of their mothers choices, and the mothers end up telling the kids some bullsh*t untrue story about their fathers did this & that, and so the kids end up growing to hate their father... I personally believe thatís what happened to 21 Savage. I donít buy that crackhead story at all. His dad works for Westminster City Council, I highly doubt & refuse to believe Westminster would hire a crackhead

OR, maybe 21 Savage just made the whole thing up to help his image. The music industry is Ďentertainmentí after all, so itís possible he thought thatíll help. Either way, I donít believe itís true
Is it possible to fake a birth certificate? Especially after being born in the Caribbean? I would say yes. London has fairly laxed immigration laws compared to the United states. Then from london with the "right" papers, you then come to the U.S. 1st world idiots wont understand.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #162
space
space
 Frank Jaeger said
So why would it be a secret that dude is part of 21ís upbringing?
That dr is obviously not a traditional medical doctor. It's a whole "holistic" world under your 9-5 nose that thrive under the radar. Plus 21's private life is his private life. Moms probably was out here thottin and came up while he was figuring sh*t out. Most of bx is living in a box. Anything outside of that box called "Boxden" "Boxed-in" is scary. Applaud this kid for being able to change the trajectory of his family. Hope the feds dont seize his money too much longer.

2 months ago '16        #163
space
space
space
 Losantana16x3 said
That dr is obviously not a traditional medical doctor. It's a whole "holistic" world under your 9-5 nose that thrive under the radar. Plus 21's private life is his private life. Moms probably was out here thottin and came up while he was figuring sh*t out. Most of bx is living in a box. Anything outside of that box called "Boxden" "Boxed-in" is scary. Applaud this kid for being able to change the trajectory of his family. Hope the feds dont seize his money too much longer.
Your right about his private life but bruhh... That Dr been in his life since he was 5 lol his mom been with dude for years

[instagram - click to view]

Lol...

2 months ago '16        #164
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 19390 19390
 NBA said
Youíre ranting & have the audacity to call someone emotional

Go see a therapist clown

A rant is cussing back after you cussed at me? Foh weirdo..

2 months ago '18        #165
Youngshinebox 107 heat pts107
space
space
$4,133 | Props total: 17589 17589
 Itsjustmefools said
Are u slow dumb or retarded?

If people knew he came from the UK recently he definitely wouldn't have the buzz.

Everybody tried to cover it up including 21
He didnít come to the U.K. recently a*shat, he immigrated in 2006 from Dominicaó a U.K. commonwealth

2 months ago '16        #166
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 19390 19390
 Frank Jaeger said
Because it doesn’t add up to the sh*t 21 says about his dad. His whole image is built on struggle & crime. Meanwhile he grew up in a great family home with his mother & this dr amsu guy weather it’s his biological father or not. Since 5 years old he’s been in his life ever since
He still went to middle school and highschool in the same neighborhood that he said he did -- people can vouch for that. The only thing he lied about was his younger years, which don't matter anyway.

I'm from Cali just off the top of my head I know people who knew Lonzo Ball, The Game, and Kawhi Leonard before they were famous. The Game actually lies about his teenage and early twenty years in Compton. So people from Compton know exactly what's lies and what's true.. He was able to get past the lies cuz he was really known for being a street dude, he just made the gang ties seem bigger for marketing. If dude really grew up rich or grew up in London people would know.

Last edited by Teknicks; 02-10-2019 at 09:00 PM..

2 months ago '16        #167
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 16909 16909
 Flippa Huxtable said
Charlamagnes hat said "soul not for sale"

The irony
Its been sold already anyway

2 months ago '18        #168
space
space
 Frank Jaeger said
Your right about his private life but bruhh... That Dr been in his life since he was 5 lol his mom been with dude for years

Lol...

I know you just trying to bump your thread. Go about 1 min in. This should be enough to put you to bed

[video - click to view]

2 months ago '05        #169
Dope Man 730 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 2053 2053
People care way too much about this..

2 months ago '04        #170
pocketchange 173 heat pts173
space
space
$15,073 | Props total: 16956 16956
 autoraptronix said
I mean he clearly sounds like he's from the UK..
Easy to say that after the fact. Unless someone has a strong accent it's hard for me to even recognize.

Like coastal accents are really almost dead

2 months ago '08        #171
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,991 | Props total: 7689 7689
lmao the whole "captain save a hoe" now makes sense. The HOH movement is typically American. Anyone who dares to call himself a captain save a hoe does NOT have the background of a US brah

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+94online now  32
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  31
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cubeís bid to buy sports networks from Disney
43 comments