The Breakfast Club Accidentally Exposes 21 Savage As A Fraud!!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '18        #101
Shere Khan 
space
space
$355 | Props total: 934 934
Wasnt he brought here by his parents when he was 5 years old?

Why does this even matter?

2 months ago '16        #102
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,117 | Props total: 3858 3858
 Mike in Reno said
This sh*t been know. He rapped about it on his first 3 mixtapes. He rapped about growing up as a Rudy huxtible type. People just wanna forget.
Which mixtapes? I went back on Datpiff to listen to some of his old stuff. Nothing about being raised in the UK for 12 years. Btw, if it isnt a big deal why doesnt his own dad mention his son is 21 Savage? Not once?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

2 months ago '16        #103
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,119 | Props total: 19392 19392
 bird call said
It’s because of the misleading that’s been already exposed.

Seen in on thread savage say he never met the man basically and there’s no relationship.

And then people early on were sayin he was born on some island then a birth certificate shows England. Then this doctors name is in the mix after the birth certificate is public.

They the same person. And this guy is all up on hip hop radio and from England? And somehow him and 21 don’t have a relationship?

It’s the mom. She the root of all of this. She looks like she a special type of sneaky snake
He lied so he wouldn't get deported. That's all.

2 months ago '18        #104
Datsallfolks 
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 2026 2026
Char really tried to play dumb....

Yes, the whole damn industry is a BIG a*s lie!!

2 months ago '15        #105
gemini8686 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 7273 7273
 Shere Khan said
Wasnt he brought here by his parents when he was 5 years old?

Why does this even matter?
So the age went from 15 to 13, to 12, to 7, to 5. Then it went from Atlanta, to the Suberbs, to Dominica, to London. Keep spinning it. I know y’all plants put on message boards to keep his image up to the online community.

fu*k y’all man
+7   

2 months ago '13        #106
marietta92 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,702 | Props total: 13812 13812
 Youngshinebox said
If the n*gga jumped off the porch and got into a shootout then hes in the streets, then aint it? Suburbs or not, he jumped off the porch and doing street sh*t.

Plus isn't Decatur, Stone Mountain classified as Atlanta. Not metro atlanta but Atlanta as in a city in the greater areas of Atlanta? So that mean 21 Savage is from Atlanta dont it. Snellville is in the same boat too right? If Mike Will can claim ATL and hes from Marietta, why cant 21 Savage do the same thing if hes from Decatur Snellville or Stone Mountain?

His official immigration states he immigrated in 2006. 21 Savage grew up in the greater Atlanta area since 2006 like it says in the video. So however you cut it, he's from Atlanta.

If we were on trial, you'd lose the case, prosecutor.
marietta aint atlanta, i dont care what producer said what

2 months ago '17        #107
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,945 | Props total: 4896 4896
They all sound like idiots.

2 months ago '16        #108
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 NBA said
If you’re still defending 21 Savage after watching this video then you are just an a**hole

“I thought that was a secret”

C’mon son what else you need to hear

So you're saying during the middle of his career taking off he should have deported himself?

Should 50 make all of his crimes public knowledge too? I thought Ralo was stupid for not being discreet? Why are y'all coming at 21 for keeping his personal business personal?
+2   

2 months ago '10        #109
DATKIDD121 51 heat pts51
space
space
$10,371 | Props total: 13595 13595
 Teknicks said
So... Before ICE got him it wouldn't even have been a headline.

And making a big deal about it could have lead to him getting deported. It's basically snitching. Those Twitter lames would have figured out he's an illegal, and would be @'ing ICE in 30 minutes.

I don't even like the nicca but it's funny how dudes say he's fake for not telling on himself. He grew up in ATL, period. And worked his way from being a no name ATL rapper on his own. It's all documented, dude never got any handouts.

End of discussion
+2   

2 months ago '11        #110
QB Eagles 288 heat pts288
space
space
$16,202 | Props total: 11078 11078
 gemini8686 said

Y'all find him funny?
+1   

2 months ago '18        #111
stutteringrap 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$6,887 | Props total: 8544 8544
 gemini8686 said
Yea typical tactic from a south n*gga. “Plz don’t talk about it. Focus on getting money. While I’m on an Internet forum talking about other n*ggas I don’t like.”
amen. yep!

2 months ago '18        #112
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1712 1712
 Teknicks said
He lied so he wouldn't get deported. That's all.
He lied that he didn’t know until 2017? I believe that.

His id expired in ‘06 when he is 13.

He got shot in ‘13 at the age of 20 or 21.

Caught his first drug felony in ‘14 at 22 or 23

Filed for that snitch card in 2017 when he was still on probation for the felony conviction that got expunged in 2018.

For a convictioned illegal immigrant felon to file for that card means what to you?

Lookin like he would snitch as well not to be deported.

2 months ago '16        #113
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 2311 2311
Edit false info

Last edited by ishVicious; 02-10-2019 at 06:45 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '15        #114
S U P R E M E 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,774 | Props total: 2918 2918
this n*gga 21 on the PAD LOCK song said
"i aint have a father, he abandoned"

+3   

2 months ago '18        #115
NBA 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,763 | Props total: 15709 15709
 Teknicks said
So you're saying during the middle of his career taking off he should have deported himself?

Should 50 make all of his crimes public knowledge too? I thought Ralo was stupid for not being discreet? Why are y'all coming at 21 for keeping his personal business personal?
What the fu*k are you talking about?

What does any of the bullsh*t you wrote have to do with the video?

Clown a*s n*gga

2 months ago '16        #116
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 bird call said
He lied that he didn’t know until 2017? I believe that.

His id expired in ‘06 when he is 13.

He got shot in ‘13 at the age of 20 or 21.

Caught his first drug felony in ‘14 at 22 or 23

Filed for that snitch card in 2017 when he was still on probation for the felony conviction that got expunged in 2018.

For a convictioned illegal immigrant felon to file for that card means what to you?

Lookin like he would snitch as well not to be deported.
What does file for a snitch card mean bro. That's a separate issue anyway.

I don't even like the lil nicca, he's weird and his music sucks.. but he obviously kept his childhood under wraps so he wouldn't get deported. That's the sensible thing to do. I just find it funny all these grown men offended a stranger didn't tell them where he went to elementary school at. Why do niccas even care?

If he's snitching like you say (first time I heard that) then every thing else is irrelevant.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #117
MHP Trotty 492 heat pts492
space
space
$12,857 | Props total: 51368 51368
 gemini8686 said
So the age went from 15 to 13, to 12, to 7, to 5. Then it went from Atlanta, to the Suberbs, to Dominica, to London. Keep spinning it. I know y’all plants put on message boards to keep his image up to the online community.

fu*k y’all man
I wish a n*gga would give me a check to keep a rappers image up for the “characters” on Boxden
+2   

2 months ago '06        #118
Lil Wayne 387 heat pts387
space
space
$19,672 | Props total: 21199 21199
Bacon wrapped tenderloin in the oven.

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 months ago '10        #119
DATKIDD121 51 heat pts51
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
I wish a n*gga would give me a check to keep a rappers image up for the “characters” on Boxden
If it's that much "caping" goin on, it's even more hatin goin on somewhere too

n*ggas be turning into Scooby Doo detectives to get a hot topic or views
+1   

2 months ago '15        #120
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,502 | Props total: 30339 30339
 Brucebaner2 said
Which mixtapes? I went back on Datpiff to listen to some of his old stuff. Nothing about being raised in the UK for 12 years. Btw, if it isnt a big deal why doesnt his own dad mention his son is 21 Savage? Not once?

That gessie chick look like prime milf material
+3   

2 months ago '14        #121
Mutant Boy 149 heat pts149
space
space
$27,266 | Props total: 20257 20257
 ralo said
I literally just watched this video 10 mins ago OP stay off my YouTube feed
We all watch the same sh*t, that's all lol my zhit is mixed with all this fu*kery and some other sh*t that I'll keep to myself

2 months ago '15        #122
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,502 | Props total: 30339 30339
 ishVicious said
Exactly. Son everything 21 has said is questionable. He shoulda just kept it real. Some of the go-hardest ppl out here are immigrants or 2nd generation man.
I mean his brother he always talking about that died ain’t even his blood. It’s too much going on with slim.
This confirmed?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #123
MHP Trotty 492 heat pts492
space
space
$12,857 | Props total: 51368 51368
 DATKIDD121 said
If it's that much "caping" goin on, it's even more hatin goin on somewhere too

n*ggas be turning into Scooby Doo detectives to get a hot topic or views
n*ggas don’t want to build the wall, but want to put 21 on a plane back to England.

I’m done arguing this topic on BX. It’s pointless. It’s grown men on here who are still super green to any “street” sh*t. So they’re running around with fictional characters as their examples for real street n*ggas.

Then hold these entertainers to that standard. These folks is the ones pulling a rapper hood pass from the comfort of their bedroom, the people who really in the street and around 21 are riding for him so logic should tell you he’s connected and that’s what matters in the “streets” for survival.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #124
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1712 1712
 Teknicks said
What does file for a snitch card mean bro. That's a separate issue anyway.

I don't even like the lil nicca, he's weird and his music sucks.. but he obviously kept his childhood under wraps so he wouldn't get deported. That's the sensible thing to do. I just find it funny all these grown men offended a stranger didn't tell them where he went to elementary school at. Why do niccas even care?

If he's snitching like you say (first time I heard that) then every thing else is irrelevant.
That immigrant card he filed in 2017 is for immigrant victims of certain violent crimes.

The requirements included police cooperation to garner an arrest/conviction in and for the police force you help to sign off that you were a cooperative victim. His fans are the ones that brought it to my attention he was shot and a friend k*lled in a drug deal gone wrong on his birthday.

He caught a felony drug charge the next year and filed that paperwork while being under felony probation as an illegal immigrant.

It’s smoke to go along with his lie as motavtion to remain in the states.......
+2   

2 months ago '10        #125
DATKIDD121 51 heat pts51
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
n*ggas don’t want to build the wall, but want to put 21 on a plane back to England.

I’m done arguing this topic on BX. It’s pointless. It’s grown men on here who are still super green to any “street” sh*t. So they’re running around with fictional characters as their examples for real street n*ggas.

Then hold these entertainers to that standard. These folks is the ones pulling a rapper hood pass from the comfort of their bedroom, the people who really in the street and around 21 are riding for him so logic should tell you he’s connected and that’s what matters in the “streets” for survival.
No lies bro

sh*t gettin weird on here

n*ggas dead a*s excited bout this hoe a*s sh*t lol

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  33
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cube’s bid to buy sports networks from Disney
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+90online now  31