Killa Mike 6 Ep Doc on Netflix : “Trigger Warning”

most viewed right now
175 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #1
162 page views
6 comments

KubanPete 36 heat pts36
space
space
$416 | Props total: 1476 1476
Killa Mike 6 Ep Doc on Netflix : “Trigger Warning”

01 / 18 / 19

From launching a Crip cola to only buying Black for a week, k!ller Mike‘s upcoming Netflix show, ‘Trigger Warning With k!ller Mike,’ is set to spark controversy — and deeper thinking about a myriad of complex problems plaguing American society. Last year, Mike and Netflix turned some heads with a provocative teaser and now, the show’s official trailer goes in-depth to preview the intriguing social experiments it has in store.

“I’m trying to introduce people to new thoughts and concepts,” Mike explains in the trailer. In order to do so, he’s going to embark on a series of thought-provoking interviews and projects looking for answers to some of Black America’s problems, which affect the greater culture to an immeasurable extent. In one episode, it seems he’ll spend three days trying to determine if only supporting Black-owned businesses is feasible (including one amusing vignette where he turns down a lap dance because the stripper seems to be of Asian descent), while in another he laments that, “I can buy a Hell’s Angels T-shirt” and wonders, “Why can’t the Crips have a soda?”

He also ponders creating “educational pr0nography” and checks a first grader’s white privilege, so the show is sure to cause some backlash with just the trailer, let alone the actual episodes, but if anyone is up to the challenge of tackling tough subjects, it’s the fearless and outspoken Run The Jewels rapper who always advocates for the rights of his people and questions authority.

“Trigger Warning” is about examining cultural taboos and giving viewers the space to examine the ‘what ifs’ and ‘why nots’ that limit how some people move and operate in the world,” k!ller Mike said in a statement. He added: “Not everyone will agree with my methods (and some of what we’re putting out is fu*king crazy), but this show is about embracing your freedom to challenge societal expectations and conformity. This show is if an anarchist determined the status quo.”
+6   

6 comments for "Killa Mike 6 Ep Doc on Netflix : “Trigger Warning”"

1 week ago '11        #2
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,209 | Props total: 9269 9269
I will be watching

1 week ago '18        #3
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
$950 | Props total: 3237 3237
In

1 week ago '10        #4
lboog1423 304 heat pts304
space
space
$36,757 | Props total: 22139 22139
dis gone be good

1 week ago '04        #5
all3rd 1086 heat pts1086
space
space
$92,280 | Props total: 26332 26332
I thought that k!ller Mike was an atheist

1 week ago '19        #6
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$95 | Props total: 82 82
Run them jewelz...

Dont ask me how !!!

1 week ago '14        #7
Los Pollos 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,199 | Props total: 7839 7839
and checks a first grader’s white privilege
Yea show that punk a.ss little kid!

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  44
Jan 18 - Trump to make announcement on border protection and shutdown tomorrow..
167 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+62online now  37
Proof That There Are Aliens In The Ocean
104 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+148online now  32
Image(s) inside She Got Those A-Cup Tiddies But, That Petite Ass Is Stupendous!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-31online now  12
Drake Exposed For Sliding into A Transgender Women’s DMs
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  12
Soulja Boy Explains Why Cell Is His Favorite Dragon Ball Z Charachter
118 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+57online now  11
NBA Shaq on Michael Jordan 'He F*cked Me Up After I HARD Fouled Him' January 2..
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-20online now  9
Jan 18 - Buzzfeed Reporter on CNN: No We Have Not Seen the Evidence for our Re..
300 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+76online now  7
Image(s) inside Troy Ave Low-Key Calls Assonova A "Pwussy Rap Nigga!"
169 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy