Killa Mike 6 Ep Doc on Netflix : “Trigger Warning”

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '15        #1
165 page views
6 comments

KubanPete 36 heat pts36
space
space
$417 | Props total: 1478 1478
Killa Mike 6 Ep Doc on Netflix : “Trigger Warning”

01 / 18 / 19

From launching a Crip cola to only buying Black for a week, k*ller Mike‘s upcoming Netflix show, ‘Trigger Warning With k*ller Mike,’ is set to spark controversy — and deeper thinking about a myriad of complex problems plaguing American society. Last year, Mike and Netflix turned some heads with a provocative teaser and now, the show’s official trailer goes in-depth to preview the intriguing social experiments it has in store.

“I’m trying to introduce people to new thoughts and concepts,” Mike explains in the trailer. In order to do so, he’s going to embark on a series of thought-provoking interviews and projects looking for answers to some of Black America’s problems, which affect the greater culture to an immeasurable extent. In one episode, it seems he’ll spend three days trying to determine if only supporting Black-owned businesses is feasible (including one amusing vignette where he turns down a lap dance because the stripper seems to be of Asian descent), while in another he laments that, “I can buy a Hell’s Angels T-shirt” and wonders, “Why can’t the Crips have a soda?”

He also ponders creating “educational pr0nography” and checks a first grader’s white privilege, so the show is sure to cause some backlash with just the trailer, let alone the actual episodes, but if anyone is up to the challenge of tackling tough subjects, it’s the fearless and outspoken Run The Jewels rapper who always advocates for the rights of his people and questions authority.

“Trigger Warning” is about examining cultural taboos and giving viewers the space to examine the ‘what ifs’ and ‘why nots’ that limit how some people move and operate in the world,” k*ller Mike said in a statement. He added: “Not everyone will agree with my methods (and some of what we’re putting out is fu*king crazy), but this show is about embracing your freedom to challenge societal expectations and conformity. This show is if an anarchist determined the status quo.”
+6   

6 comments for "Killa Mike 6 Ep Doc on Netflix : “Trigger Warning”"

2 weeks ago '11        #2
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 9420 9420
I will be watching

2 weeks ago '18        #3
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
$972 | Props total: 3285 3285
In

2 weeks ago '10        #4
lboog1423 304 heat pts304
space
space
$36,778 | Props total: 22173 22173
dis gone be good

2 weeks ago '04        #5
all3rd 1086 heat pts1086
space
space
$92,410 | Props total: 26437 26437
I thought that k*ller Mike was an atheist

2 weeks ago '19        #6
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 90 90
Run them jewelz...

Dont ask me how !!!

2 weeks ago '14        #7
Los Pollos 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,204 | Props total: 7903 7903
and checks a first grader’s white privilege
Yea show that punk a*s little kid!

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  38
Video inside You're 16 and find your teachers IG (this IG) ... What do?
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  20
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
295 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+173online now  15
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  12
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  7
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Jan 22 - Most Israelis don’t want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly..
115 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
163 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+191online now  5
Image(s) inside White guy at a black barber shop problems....
162 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy