Traded in the 9 to 5 for that independence hustle....

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 months ago '16        #76
Teknicks 
Props total: 36687 36 K  Slaps total: 6691 6 K
 Jus Honest said
Shutcho stupid a*s up most people in every job I had either were apart of the same frat, family or went to church together.

Jobs even pay you for referrals

Y’all stupid a*s n*ggas be listening to other stupid n*ggas and be spreading stupidity.

Most people at my job even have side businesses

fu*k type world you n*ggas live in mane
My uncle is in mortgages. He makes $200k a year with no degree. He wouldn't even argue with these dumb niccas.

He would need a business that makes at least a few million a year to pay himself a salary that high. And you would be a fool to a*sume that he doesn't have anything to pass down.

Alot of these cats have never seen what the Upper Middle Class looks like. They just wanna jump from lower or middle to upper. That's doable, but upper middle pretty much guarantees you retire a millionaire. If you hit upper middle and don't retire a millionaire you fucced up MULTIPLE times..

2 months ago '21        #77
Paid Shill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11041 11 K  Slaps total: 6854 6 K
 Teknicks said
My uncle is in mortgages. He makes $200k a year with no degree. He wouldn't even argue with these dumb niccas.

He would need a business that makes at least a few million a year to pay himself a salary that high. And you would be a fool to a*sume that he doesn't have anything to pass down.

Alot of these cats have never seen what the Upper Middle Class looks like. They just wanna jump from lower or middle to upper. That's doable, but upper middle pretty much guarantees you retire a millionaire. If you hit upper middle and don't retire a millionaire you fucced up MULTIPLE times..
Man these boxden dudes is just dreamers listen to everything they say about anything from females to cars to how people should live straight delusional.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #78
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67388 67 K  Slaps total: 15618 15 K
 Gotti Pippen said
The majority of careers allow your kin to inherit your position once you retire?
Perks, seniority and all?
What does it matter if its a sh*t business and puts the child in debt?

2 months ago '14        #79
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60509 60 K  Slaps total: 2480 2 K
 Teknicks said
Bruh I said career. If you think people with careers only have a 401k you're sleep.

I can pass off JUST as much if not more than a business owner. All a business is a*sets and shares. You don't have to own a business to get either.

Entrepreneurship is ALWAYS the way. However, starting a small business that you need to pay your bills is USUALLY a bad idea.
He never mentioned having a great career. The sentiment of the video is he independence does not equal more free time. It’s quite the opposite.
My comment was based on the video posted in the op. You’re including variables that weren’t mentioned. But yes, obviously there are more perks than just 401ks and whatever else I mentioned.

You cant overlook the fact that to some people being able to gain independence outweighs everything someone can be given by a corporation.

2 months ago '14        #80
 Proffesor X said
What does it matter if its a sh*t business and puts the child in debt?
Because I’d rather pass my kid a sh*t business than see him being mistreated by a manager flipping burgers at 30 at BK.

If both businesses netted a million, that sh*t business just made him a millionaire (pre overhead costs and taxes) off his hard work. That employee of the month plaque and .50 cent raise is still cool for some I guess
+2   

2 months ago '07        #81
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58537 58 K  Slaps total: 7492 7 K
Hire employees…
+1   

2 months ago '07        #82
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58537 58 K  Slaps total: 7492 7 K
 Gotti Pippen said
Because I’d rather pass my kid a sh*t business than see him being mistreated by a manager flipping burgers at 30 at BK.

If both businesses netted a million, that sh*t business just made him a millionaire (pre overhead costs and taxes) off his hard work. That employee of the month plaque and .50 cent raise is still cool for some I guess
Literal adult supervision lol

“A human with supervision ain’t no living condition” Joey
+1   

2 months ago '16        #83
Teknicks 
 Gotti Pippen said
He never mentioned having a great career. The sentiment of the video is he independence does not equal more free time. It’s quite the opposite.
My comment was based on the video posted in the op. You’re including variables that weren’t mentioned. But yes, obviously there are more perks than just 401ks and whatever else I mentioned.

You cant overlook the fact that to some people being able to gain independence outweighs everything someone can be given by a corporation.
You are very naive if you think there aren't jobs that offer independence. During the off months sales guys take up to 6 week vacations.

And starting a small business does not equal independence. Most small business owners are very dependent. Like a vast majority.

The average B2B sales person or RN makes more money and has more freedom than the average business owner. That's not even debatable.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #84
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44845 44 K  Slaps total: 9775 9 K
 Brucebaner2 said
Point is, having your own business gives you an uneven work life balance. One, most times worse than what you have when you worked for someone. Make sure that "freedom" is what you are looking for.
That's true. If you want to make it happen, you work for it. And hopefully, the reward is a successful business and profits.

2 months ago '19        #85
 Jus Honest said
That’s why you hire people

If you doing all that you shouldn’t have a business in the first place
Depends on the business though. You don't sit back and let another person manage and run your business when starting up. Or you manage it until you can afford to hire someone else to manage the business. Salary is a big expense for businesses.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #86
 pnostarr said
you complaining about catching up on tv shows and movies?
I don't have a business.
But when I got a new, regular 9-5 job that had a long commute (3.5 hours total a day), I didn't know who won the Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, NBA Finals for about 4 years straight.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #87
 Teknicks said
You are very naive if you think there aren't jobs that offer independence. During the off months sales guys take up to 6 week vacations.

And starting a small business does not equal independence. Most small business owners are very dependent. Like a vast majority.

The average B2B sales person or RN makes more money and has more freedom than the average business owner. That's not even debatable.
I literally said the point of the video was that independence does not equal free time.

You’re obviously purposely missing the point.

2 months ago '16        #88
Teknicks 
 Gotti Pippen said
I literally said the point of the video was that independence does not equal free time.

You’re obviously purposely missing the point.
It was the use of independent. From your context meaning just not having a job yea he's independent. But I'm saying he's dependent because he's living paycheck to paycheck, which is implied by the fact that he hasn't hired help.

You right tho, just a misunderstanding

2 months ago '04        #89
Veno da Don  OP
Props total: 26685 26 K  Slaps total: 2793 2 K
 xbigelx said
I’m in South Florida and sh*t is crazy down here too. Started my service business 2 years ago. Building up my brand in these streets but it definitely rough. Once I put 5 technicians on the ground , this time next year I’ll be living like a king!!!

Yikes! Well no state taxes, how much does that help?

2 months ago '04        #90
Veno da Don  OP
Props total: 26685 26 K  Slaps total: 2793 2 K
 Teknicks said

The business loans alone, in effect makes a SBO "dependent"... I think this thread has done alot of simplifying on every side lol. There are variables that can't be accounted for when trying to generalize this topic.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #91
Props total: 23211 23 K  Slaps total: 6716 6 K
Depends on ur business.

2 months ago '04        #92
Skilllz 
Props total: 27140 27 K  Slaps total: 2622 2 K
 Veno da Don said
Yikes! Well no state taxes, how much does that help?
sh*t, not much when the cost of living is constantly increasing. Miami blowing up right now.

I want to start a business, but I have no clue in what. Guess that’s half the battle.

Last edited by Skilllz; 10-14-2021 at 12:03 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '16        #93
pnostarr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 9784 9 K  Slaps total: 4034 4 K
 unit321 said
I don't have a business.
But when I got a new, regular 9-5 job that had a long commute (3.5 hours total a day), I didn't know who won the Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, NBA Finals for about 4 years straight.
get that money pimpin

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  29
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
255 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+97online now  25
Video inside She actually has a point
128 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  22
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Cyberpunk 2077: One Year Later
51 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy