Constructive Critique on new Joe Budden Pod right here

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 month ago '07        #26
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 153378 153 K  Slaps total: 25697 25 K
Show is better without rory and Mal. Other personalities with Joe is better.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #27
judono?  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 4510 4 K  Slaps total: 1324 1 K
 JonNYBlake said
It's not terrible, they just gotta stop talking over each other
It’s not that. The problem is, ish or ice, cant remember which one, is talking / speaking / having the more dominant conversation —- on the joe budden podcast, then thee actual boy himself, joe budden. Im not sure if anybody is pocking up what im throwing down. Im trying to toss up a alley oop to the squad. Im fu*king with everbody , from the original to the new cast. I want to see everybody win. I could even help on a couple things outside the pod, resume ready on deck. fu*k all of that tho. All i’m offering up is the sh*t can be greatly improved with a real simple and slight tweak. Recommend to ish or ice, whoever is talking and jumping in on joe every time—/

If he wants to improve, and if the show wants to be tighter for the hindreds of thousands of listeners and viewers——. Tell both gentlemen, ish and ice to do two things.

One, listen to the past 2 podcasts all the way thru on itunes. Just in audio. Next a*signment is to watch the past 2 pods in full on youtube. Ish and ice commentary is more prominent then the show that dude is named after.

Evrybody involved can win, cake, and get a bag. A little tweak, adjustment, and finessing is gonna help the presentation and delivery. That’s all

1 month ago '05        #28

1 month ago '05        #29
 Bkjj11 said
Show is better without rory and Mal. Other personalities with Joe is better.
If u talking about the last 6 episodes, maybe. If you talking about the first 3 live in parks studio pods after the zoom quarantine sessions from lockdown u gotta be on dope

1 month ago '15        #30
Brewklyner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19631 19 K  Slaps total: 5683 5 K
 kidmakaveli said
Nah it’s smart

If Joe treats Rory like that Mal knows he’s next
Not rly everyone relationship is different. Rory is easy to pick on. Mal joe doesn’t really fu*k w. Like he do w Rory. Lmao.

1 month ago '07        #31
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 153378 153 K  Slaps total: 25697 25 K
 judono? said
If u talking about the last 6 episodes, maybe. If you talking about the first 3 live in parks studio pods after the zoom quarantine sessions from lockdown u gotta be on dope
Before they moved. Episodes got stiff. Rory is either high off meds (talkin a lot), sensitive or suicidal. Mal is never vulnerable about sh*t and hasn't done anything or said anything memorable besides dumb sports takes.

Just me.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #32
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 2579 2 K  Slaps total: 1942 1 K
 FrivolousSports said
Y'all gonna get tired of them then ask for Rory and Mal back
Fickle fans love something new but will always be fickle
What n*gga? fu*k all them n*ggas on the cool. I listen simply because I work 12-14 hrs a day. I think I’ve heard EVERY true crime podcast

1 month ago '15        #33
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 1671 1 K  Slaps total: 92 92
 Bkjj11 said
Before they moved. Episodes got stiff. Rory is either high off meds (talkin a lot), sensitive or suicidal. Mal is never vulnerable about sh*t and hasn't done anything or said anything memorable besides dumb sports takes.

Just me.
Nail on the head they were role players and probably got tired of the roles
+1   

1 month ago '20        #34
OhSoCalbo 
Let’s all stop acting like this sh*t ain’t about the money. Joe always talk about how RICH HE IS. Them other n*gga don’t have that same energy

1 month ago '20        #35
OhSoCalbo 
 BlackGod said
I remember back in the day, one of my favorite episodes was right after Marissa got fired and Ice was on there, it was the first episode they had that was damn near 4 hours and it was quality the whole time.

I eventually stopped listening because Joe and Rory were in relationships and couldn't tell any good stories, and all of them were being scared to state any opinion because their connections.

If they keep Ice and other dude on there I might actually have to listen to the podcast again.

Wait it used to be a bi*ch on the show?

1 month ago '05        #36
Sco Dylan 
Props total: 5262 5 K  Slaps total: 873 873
I never thought I'd enjoy this show without Rory and Mal, but I am, and some of yall hit the nail on the head.

The problem was too much industry talk. Joe always says "this is a hip-hop podcast" and acts like it's his job to report the music industry news. He would constantly cut off funny or interesting conversations between the other cast members while saying "nobody wants to hear yall blah blah" but literally the best parts of the show are the jokes. fu*king on prom night from a couple episodes back was hilarious.

Ice and Ish got Joe being a little more free with his convo which has been refreshing. Rory, Mal & Joe got in a rut where the podcast started sounding like a press release half the time. Too much industry talk, too much of Joe not letting the conversations flow freely.

Only so much you can listen to deep dives on digital streaming platforms, record contracts, roll outs, etc etc

I am here for the jokes and barbershop talk.

I hope Mal & Rory can come back and lighten up a bit and stop acting like they have an obligation to speak on music industry insider bullsh*t. Just have fun with it.

1 month ago '10        #37
MIDUFINGACEO 
Props total: 3136 3 K  Slaps total: 417 417
 Brewklyner said
Dam Mal rly sticking w Rory is a dumb move. Rory ain’t his bi*ch lmao
did you see their live first 10 minutes talking about getting their a*ses ate.......two grown men taalking about getting their a*ses ate.......wtf lol
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Seattle Woman/“Zombie” No one knows what’s going on!
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-105online now  19
Kevin Samuels Exposed video
278 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+92online now  17
Video inside Sportsbetting = Free Bag!