Resellers & Enthusiasts : Links 2 Follow

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

New replies show every 20 seconds
 11 months ago '04        #51
Dash  OP
Props total: 82126 82 K  Slaps total: 6271 6 K
I need to update this thread... my bad yall i haven't been in this shyt for a sec, I forgot it was pinned!
+7   

10 months ago '17        #52
Drknockbootz 
Props total: 6121 6 K  Slaps total: 162 162
 Dash said
I need to update this thread... my bad yall i haven't been in this shyt for a sec, I forgot it was pinned!
You racking up? How is this working out for you?

10 months ago '16        #53
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17130 17 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
How do I stop taking Ls

10 months ago '16        #54
theidiotlamper 
Props total: 4196 4 K  Slaps total: 1694 1 K
dudes mad at resellers like it's a new phenomenon

wasnt complaining about furbys or tickle me Elmo's, palm pilots way back in the day

fu*k remember you had to pay for the Motorola timeport service by the character if you had overages lol
+3   

9 months ago '08        #55
mh bich who els 
Props total: 151 151  Slaps total: 3 3
 NEWYORKTlMES said
How do I stop taking Ls
it depends on which method you're trying to cop.
for SNKRS it's pure luck but I heard a conspiracy that running with the Nike Run Club app (since your Nike account is linked) helps your chances since Nike has an idea that you're not a bot. I can't say it's true or not but worth a try. I also heard that doing those 1 question surveys about shoes in SNKRS app helps Nike know you're a real human. idk

for Footsites, the more you purchase from them with your account, the more points you have. use those points for the in-store raffles for a slightly better chance (they call it a head start I think) than those who don't.

You can also pay people with bots to run a task for you. they usually charge a flat PAS (Pay after Success) fee. people are usually skeptical because you give your cc info to a complete stranger. I've had no bad experiences honestly.

I also had success buying accounts from
to win from Finishline. if your finishline checks your id for name match, this won't work. I heard success with their SNKRS accounts too but idk

on the day of drops, if you're trying to buy online...you just gotta be quick. I've been able to cop off KAWS website a month ago as well as Stussy's website today with pure luck and speed.

for foot locker, finishline, champs etc, you gotta just keep trying to add to cart and have patience.
+1   

9 months ago '16        #56
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17130 17 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
 mh bich who els said
it depends on which method you're trying to cop.
for SNKRS it's pure luck but I heard a conspiracy that running with the Nike Run Club app (since your Nike account is linked) helps your chances since Nike has an idea that you're not a bot. I can't say it's true or not but worth a try. I also heard that doing those 1 question surveys about shoes in SNKRS app helps Nike know you're a real human. idk

for Footsites, the more you purchase from them with your account, the more points you have. use those points for the in-store raffles for a slightly better chance (they call it a head start I think) than those who don't.

You can also pay people with bots to run a task for you. they usually charge a flat PAS (Pay after Success) fee. people are usually skeptical because you give your cc info to a complete stranger. I've had no bad experiences honestly.

I also had success buying accounts from
to win from Finishline. if your finishline checks your id for name match, this won't work. I heard success with their SNKRS accounts too but idk

on the day of drops, if you're trying to buy online...you just gotta be quick. I've been able to cop off KAWS website a month ago as well as Stussy's website today with pure luck and speed.

for foot locker, finishline, champs etc, you gotta just keep trying to add to cart and have patience.
I wanna bot how do I start

9 months ago '08        #57
mh bich who els 
Props total: 151 151  Slaps total: 3 3
 NEWYORKTlMES said
I wanna bot how do I start
I honestly myself don't bot but this website is a marketplace of different bots, the most pricy ones are the most exclusive and have higher success rates, hence their price.

There's many "cook groups" you can find on twitter etc that teach you how to bot. just know it's not cheap, not a one time because you have to buy proxies, google accounts that can solve the captchas or something like that as well as other costs I'm forgetting. and your laptop/desktop should be able to handle the program.

if you just google/look on twitter the bots on that website, you'll find some discord groups that know what they're doing. most groups have monthly fees though
+1   

8 months ago '18        #58
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6202 6 K  Slaps total: 1472 1 K
Does anyone here know the specifics behind ebays vero parallel import thing? I don't understand why the select certain listings to take down

6 months ago '20        #59
The real rlx 
Props total: 219 219  Slaps total: 277 277
 sbrown1 said
Less size available .. ez for sneaker Illuminati to dry up that size 13 stock. I have sold about 11 pairs on stockx the last few months .. got a few pairs of mine free. Most recent pickup

How much

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+44online now  30
This is fu-king genius.
42 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside 🔴Dogecoin Is Moving! [Journey To The Moon] Here's What To Do
238 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+131online now  19
Mariah doing a drive by on their bank account, not fu-king with Let it off
158 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  12
You soft as baby sh*t... you a loser. I already punked you once- jimmy but..
96 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy