Samsung tips a major Galaxy Note 20 specs advantage over the S20 Ultra 5G

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 week ago '05        #1
1120 page views
22 comments

kkkid 
space
space
Props total: 2096 2 K  Slaps total: 167 167
Samsung tips a major Galaxy Note 20 specs advantage over the S20 Ultra 5G

Now that the S20 series are done and dusted by Samsung, what's there to look forward to? The*Galaxy Note 20, of course, and the company just announced a major upgrade that over the S20 models that may be coming with it.

It may come in the form of tripling the storage speed as Samsung is entering mass production of new 512GB eUFS*3.1*memory for "flagship phones". The 512GB version of the*S20 Ultra 5G*still comes with the eUFS 3.0 standard which, albeit the current fastest, won't hold a candle to what Samsung is about to produce.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs Note 20 memory speed specs

"Phones with the new eUFS 3.1 will only take about 1.5 minutes to move 100GB of data whereas UFS 3.0-based phones require more than four minutes,"*says Samsung, which tells you all that you need to know about the future of storage standards. The random operation speeds are also greatly increased with up to 60% better performance.

At a sequential write speed of over 1,200MB/s, Samsung 512GB eUFS 3.1 boasts more than twice the speed of a SATA-based PC (540MB/s) and over ten times the speed of a UHS-I microSD card (90MB/s).*

This means consumers can enjoy the speed of an ultra-slim notebook when storing massive files like 8K videos or several hundred large-size photos in their smartphones, without any buffering. Transferring contents from an old phone to a new device will also require considerably less time.

Besides the 512GB packs, Samsung will also start producing the ultrafast eUFS 3.1 storage memory in 256GB and even 128GB capacities, which comes as another hint that the Note 20 would*mimic the storage models of the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G*indeed.*

That would be a downgrade from the Note 10+ that starts off from 256GB, but let's wait and see how it all pans out on the Galaxy Note 20 storage front.

visit this link https://www.phonearena.co .. specs_id123041
+3   

best
worst
22 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
killacar 
space
space
Props total: 11690 11 K  Slaps total: 793 793
Ehhhh......im cool with the s20 Ultra if thats the main upgrade
+4   

1 week ago '04        #3
georgebenson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4350 4 K  Slaps total: 250 250
With current global production issues we might be looking at a note21! ��

1 week ago '07        #4
21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 93902 93 K  Slaps total: 23967 23 K
Last thing on my mind right now is upgrading my cell phone...

Especially with these minimal upgrades.
+5   

1 week ago '05        #5
pippen33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3161 3 K  Slaps total: 274 274
That sh*t is getting pushed back. May not even come out this year

1 week ago '10        #6
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10396 10 K  Slaps total: 2381 2 K
 killacar said
Ehhhh......im cool with the s20 Ultra if thats the main upgrade
I got the s20+ best phone i ever touched makes me not even touch my Iphone 11 blows that sh*t outta the water
+4   

1 week ago '16        #7
The Waraba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5249 5 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
 acegutta22 said
I got the s20+ best phone i ever touched makes me not even touch my Iphone 11 blows that sh*t outta the water
Got the S20+ too, the phone has everything you need plus feels great in hand. I'm happy with it.

1 week ago '07        #8
killacar 
space
space
 acegutta22 said
 The Waraba said
Got the S20+ too, the phone has everything you need plus feels great in hand. I'm happy with it.
What's your favorite feature with the phone so far? I know it's not a huge leap between the + and the Ultra......I def like the 120hz, but the QoL improvement for me is not having to charge my phone at all really but like once a day.....I had the s10+ previously....so a lot of things aren't drastically different, and I havent really started taking pictures yet
+1   

1 week ago '10        #9
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10396 10 K  Slaps total: 2381 2 K
 killacar said
What's your favorite feature with the phone so far? I know it's not a huge leap between the + and the Ultra......I def like the 120hz, but the QoL improvement for me is not having to charge my phone at all really but like once a day.....I had the s10+ previously....so a lot of things aren't drastically different, and I havent really started taking pictures yet
great in hand 120hz smooth as fu*k battery is almost iphone level
+2   

1 week ago '17        #10
RayDonovan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1507 1 K  Slaps total: 158 158
 The Waraba said
Have they improved the video editor or should is still use others

1 week ago '16        #11
The Waraba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5249 5 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
 killacar said
My favorite thing so far is definitely the camera quality, the wide angles, iPhone users that I know have been blown away by the quality, even the selfie camera is good.

You can take photos from far away and then zoom and crop it without losing quality.

Its my first phone with fingerprint scanner under the screen and wireless charging, I like these features too.

RayDonovan said
Have they improved the video editor or should is still use others
I haven't really tried to edit a video from the phone so can't tell, sh*t I dont shoot that much videos to begin with
+4   

1 week ago '15        #12
RIPrjacks23 
space
space
Props total: 9957 9 K  Slaps total: 1206 1 K
 The Waraba said
I got the S20, greatest phone I ever had, not missing anything except a headphone jack. Love it.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #13
LYTE 
space
space
space
Props total: 14382 14 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
 georgebenson said
With current global production issues we might be looking at a note21! ��
that would be smart for Samsung
that way they can drop it next to s21.

Samsung should drop them together and eliminate all this plus/ultra etc or totally beef up the specs for note since it drops later.

I didn't read article yet if that's what they're saying

5 days ago '20        #14
DMVSniper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 542 542  Slaps total: 275 275
I still have the XR it seems pretty fast to me but maybe that’s cuz I haven’t touched a new phone in a while

4 days ago '06        #15
LYTE 
space
space
space
anyone ever read this about phone charging???

+1   

2 days ago '07        #16
killacar 
space
space
 LYTE said
anyone ever read this about phone charging???

If u let a battery sit dead too long it wont be able to hold it's charge as well as when u first got it

1 day ago '05        #17
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 17921 17 K  Slaps total: 6036 6 K
 LYTE said

Samsung should drop them together and eliminate all this plus/ultra etc or totally beef up the specs for note since it drops later.

that's a horrible idea. the note series needs to be an upgrade

1 day ago '06        #18
LYTE 
space
space
space
 LYTE said

HARBINGER said
that's a horrible idea. the note series needs to be an upgrade
that sounds like an upgrade to me

1 day ago '05        #19
HARBINGER 
space
space
 LYTE said
that sounds like an upgrade to me
negative. I am a pure note/power user

that's a conflict. my specs need to be better than the s line of the year by default. not within competition levels @

1 day ago '06        #20
LYTE 
space
space
space
 HARBINGER said
negative. I am a pure note/power user

that's a conflict. my specs need to be better than the s line of the year by default. not within competition levels @
bro
im a note user since the note 2.
I only had a BB Keyone in between for a few months til i went back.

what I'm saying is the Note specs should be totally better than the S series.

that's not the case tho. the specs between the note and s series are minimal difference when it should be vastly different.

the s series and note should be like buying an A6 audi in comparison to a rs6 audi
+1   

1 day ago '05        #21
HARBINGER 
space
space
 LYTE said
bro
im a note user since the note 2.
I only had a BB Keyone in between for a few months til i went back.

what I'm saying is the Note specs should be totally better than the S series.

that's not the case tho. the specs between the note and s series are minimal difference when it should be vastly different.

the s series and note should be like buying an A6 audi in comparison to a rs6 audi
I went from the s line to the note 2 and never left. you did.

I'm trying to see how dropping them together will improve the note unless its already a year ahead of the sline. why would they do that? note is a flagship. I find it a little disrespectful honestly. 4th quarter is ours

Last edited by HARBINGER; Yesterday at 06:40 AM..

1 day ago '06        #22
LYTE 
space
space
space
 HARBINGER said
I went from the s line to the note 2 and never left. you did.

I'm trying to see how dropping them together will improve the note unless its already a year ahead of the sline. why would they do that? note is a flagship. I find it a little disrespectful honestly. 4th quarter is ours
dropping them together wont improve the note.
however they can simultaneously work on both lines provide one(note)with better specs and drop together.

it's not impossiblle
s line can be less. spec wise and price wise

1 day ago '05        #23
HARBINGER 
space
space
 LYTE said
dropping them together wont improve the note.
however they can simultaneously work on both lines provide one(note)with better specs and drop together.

it's not impossiblle
s line can be less. spec wise and price wise
that doesnt make sense to me bro.. I u want a better sline phone they can simply do what they did now. make 3 versions

the note needs it's own season. I'm standing behind that
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Trav Tells The REAL Reason Why 50 Threw Yayo In The Bushes, Fell Out w/..
248 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  29
Folks In China Don't Want Black Men In Their Country Because They Believe
198 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  28
Video inside Da Brat receives a New Bentley from her Fiance Big Booty judy!
220 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Quick Tea talk: bro, Charlamagne said some funny a$$ shxt about Mal from Joe B..
51 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy