Final Destination 6ís Plot Has Possibly Been Revealed, And Wow

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '16        #26
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
Props total: 4302 4 K  Slaps total: 882 882
 NYNY said
Born in 99 but I donít see whatís that got to do with it I was around when these movies was popping but never bought in to the hype
The movies were a cultural phenomenon lol. that's why he said what he said. it wasn't about buying in to the hype. literally everyone who was at least 12 by the time the movie dropped saw it.

To answer your first question, yea watch the first one and see what you think.

Watch Saw if you haven't watched that yet.

2 days ago '10        #27
MrNetw0rk 
space
space
space
Props total: 813 813  Slaps total: 131 131
came in to say it sound dope because they took Jordan Peele thought process about social horror smh

2 days ago '11        #28
jayevryday 
space
space
space
Props total: 3416 3 K  Slaps total: 299 299
 Ghost Terp said
Every time I see one of these trucks I think of Final Destination

I don't even remember the series too well but it's probably affected and scared me (not in the moment but in real-life scenarios) more than any other movie or tv show I've seen.
 ADthe3rd said
Bruh this sh*t scarred an entire generation. I was like 12 when this came out and never wanted to ride on the highway ever again
 bnw99 said
Yeah this scene was burning into my skull at an early age....I never ride behind those sh*ts EVER.
FACTS,

i been on the highway twice in my life when i past accidents with trucks and we knew ppl died.

1. Traveling on jersey turnpike southbound and an 18 wheeler blew up. The truck was burnt and the driver aint make it.

2. The bed of an 18 wheeler fell over on a family van with a whole family in it. We couldn't see the bodies but passing by everyone knew.

To this day i dont drive next to or around any Freight trucks period cuz of this movie and the accidents i seen
+2   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside Trav Tells The REAL Reason Why 50 Threw Yayo In The Bushes, Fell Out w/..
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  33
Folks In China Don't Want Black Men In Their Country Because They Believe
198 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  23
Video inside Da Brat receives a New Bentley from her Fiance Big Booty judy!
221 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy