Mar 23 - So we supposed to stay at home making no money while the bills pile up?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x3   |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '18        #26
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 58078 58 K  Slaps total: 7439 7 K
 dc3003 said
I agree. Thats why im out working and making money..and so are my workers.
#moneyneversleeps
If you depend on subway to take care of you its your dumbass fault . Always save money and have a side hustle.
I bet you regretting buying those worthless jordans with your tax return now
Exactly why everyone coins you a racist. Shut your pink a*s up
+2   

6 days ago '18        #27
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 58078 58 K  Slaps total: 7439 7 K
 Exs said
Maga Incel White Supremacy groups are encouraging people to go out and proceed with business as usual so they can infect women, minorities and people they hate.
And heís one of them

6 days ago '19        #28
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 18553 18 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
 dc3003 said
Planned parenthood ?
Your white and a ex con thats done 3 years in the slammer.
You are a drain on society. Enjoy posting on boxden the rest of your life.

Like you?

Youíve been in this bi*ch 16 years, almost 55k post, multiple accounts youíre a boxden lyfer too loser lol
+3   

6 days ago '17        #29
Kingz2 
space
space
space
Props total: 19215 19 K  Slaps total: 2516 2 K
 RAZAH CUTS said
people can't save anymore you idiot!!

slave wages!!! income inequality!!

heard of these things before? We been tellin you fu*ko's about them for years for this very reason...

when people are forced to live check to check they can't save and are more vulnerable when crisis strike...
Some People canít save bc they living above their means.

Some people canít bc their job doesnít pay enough I understand that you know what you gotta do get a second hustle off the books.

No one is forced to live check to check we all have the ability to change our situation get off your a*s and do it

6 days ago '18        #30
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29412 29 K  Slaps total: 6376 6 K
 Kingz2 said
Iím not saying itís easy but you have to do it. Like other than my regular job I also do landscaping, painting, help people move, and small home improvements. All those extra work when I get it goes into my son saving account or my emergency/saving account. Create more than one source of income. Once you get it at a nice amount you can cut back alil
Like I said ideally most people would love, but realistically its just not possible. I mean I agree with you. Just think once we reach a pinnacle of success we tend to lose sight of what others go through, and our outlook becomes the norm to us....when its not.......

Like someone else in another thread was saying 1k ain't sh*t.........and I'm like maybe to you....but most of us 1k is still 1k rgardless of how much we have stacked up..........

Just saying don't lose site of reality for others who aren't making enough to barely pay rent, and this is working 2 or 3 jobs in some cases....
+2   

6 days ago '17        #31
Exodus 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Props total: 14565 14 K  Slaps total: 10822 10 K
 Daville502 said
You should have about a years worth of salary on hand at all time after you have been working atleast 5 years(Fyi im not one of those people who does). With the recommended saving 20% of what you make model.
Thatís damn near impossible for most people

6 days ago '07        #32
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 19591 19 K  Slaps total: 1420 1 K
I been having to work everyday because my position is essential. I don't want to be here but atleast I'm blessed to be making $$. Hate that people are struggling out here over this mess though
+3   

6 days ago '04        #33
abstractq 
space
space
space
Props total: 8880 8 K  Slaps total: 1759 1 K
I've been in this boat before. . .It sucks if you dont have any emergency funds saved, but its reality sometimes. I've been fortunate enough to have a job that I can do remotely and my wife still working so we arent missing much, but for my n*ggas who found themselves out of work suddenly, a couple things

File them unemployment claims ASAP. . .Its not a lot of money, but it can get up to about 1100 a month

Number two is to talk to everybody that you give a regular payment to to see what you can and cant stall off paying and what the penalties are. In these days, banks may be willing to delay payments. . .you can also defer student loan paymanets.

Also find out what services you normally pay for but can cut off easily. Cut your expenses to the minimum. Then start looking for these temp jobs that are cropping up. Grocery stores, warehouses, trucking companies going to be hiring in the short term until this corona sh*t passes
+4   

6 days ago '15        #34
GGG goat 
space
space
Props total: 3137 3 K  Slaps total: 6223 6 K
 Yunghogg_Htx said
3 to 6 months of monthly expenses is how long it should last
Ok Dave Ramsey

6 days ago '17        #35
Kingz2 
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Like I said ideally most people would love, but realistically its just not possible. I mean I agree with you. Just think once we reach a pinnacle of success we tend to lose sight of what others go through, and our outlook becomes the norm to us....when its not.......

Like someone else in another thread was saying 1k ain't sh*t.........and I'm like maybe to you....but most of us 1k is still 1k rgardless of how much we have stacked up..........

Just saying don't lose site of reality for others who aren't making enough to barely pay rent, and this is working 2 or 3 jobs in some cases....
I get what people go through but if you working 3 jobs and still donít have enough thatís a reflection of the person. I bet they buying something they can cut back on. They buying coffee everyday or eating out. If people work 2 jobs and still not making enough to save a little bit relook at your finances.

Itís not easy but you have to make sacrifices. To get what you need in life. When I made minimum wage I did

6 days ago '07        #36
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 19591 19 K  Slaps total: 1420 1 K
I made some money off these stocks too. I wasn't even checking my sh*t but I did to today and Yeaaah buddy
+1   

6 days ago '04        #37
dc3003  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 60988 60 K  Slaps total: 82978 82 K
 Exs said
bot generated post. show us how you're spending your day?
Tell us about your criminal history and your court mandated probation your on f*gglt.
Hope u dont violate :urmad:

6 days ago '04        #38
space
space
 DadeCounty said
Like you?

Youíve been in this bi*ch 16 years, almost 55k post, multiple accounts youíre a boxden lyfer too loser lol

Just got word....
Looks like my company is good. Where there is a will theres a way

How are things going with that guy Andreq Gilum you voted for ? I remember your weak long tantrum when he lost

6 days ago '18        #39
space
space
 Kingz2 said
I get what people go through but if you working 3 jobs and still donít have enough thatís a reflection of the person. I bet they buying something they can cut back on. They buying coffee everyday or eating out. If people work 2 jobs and still not making enough to save a little bit relook at your finances.

Itís not easy but you have to make sacrifices. To get what you need in life. When I made minimum wage I did
Or they don't make much on either job, single parent, or the partner does't make enough, or the rent is too high, or they have kids as well. Its very easy to fall into this I did/do it why can't thy attitude when you reach a point in life where you want to be. But the biggest oversight people tend to forget is life is not a one size fits all. What you can do because you make a decent wage doesn't necessarily mean a man who doesn't make 1/3rd of that can too.

This attitude concerns me because I feel like America is a country that often forgets about the little man and we start pushing this narrative of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps completely forgetting that some people don't even have the boots to do that.

I can concede to the fact that every SHOULD save, but you have to concede to the fact that everybody CAN'T.........and most of them its to no fault of their own...........
+3   

6 days ago '14        #40
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12775 12 K  Slaps total: 1898 1 K
My heart aches for everyone going thru it financially.

Well off people really expect everyone else to stay home for the duration of this sh*t and starve.

Fast food businesses is loving the hell out of this and will emerge with record breaking profits.

I'm in LA and these restaurants are operating on skeleton crews letting customers still come inside to order food but locking they bathrooms up for "health concerns".

When I was in San Diego at a Walmart, dude manning the cash register was bi*ching that he had to work and the company doesn't care about his health.

I said quit then and let someone who would gladly be here work, people got mouths to feed. He didn't say sh*t back.

Last edited by BasedGawd; 03-23-2020 at 11:31 AM..
+3   

6 days ago '19        #41
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 18553 18 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
 dc3003 said

Just got word....
Looks like my company is good. Where there is a will theres a way

How are things going with that guy Andreq Gilum you voted for ? I remember your weak long tantrum when he lost

The f*g**t who overdosed in the room with him kinda looks like you, want me to post your pic to compare them?
+1   

6 days ago '05        #42
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13752 13 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K
Why are people getting offended with people pressing on trying your best to have an emergency fund? While I get the struggle AROUND THE WORLD is people scraping by, people have genuine disabilities keep them in poverty, etc..... It's one of the reasons why I preach as much as I can to minimize your expenses as much as you can, if you have family you can trust, work with them, live together, combine bills to cut costs as much as possible, etc. Constantly whining and waiting for change eventually pushes you to try other ways to increase you income......

Like other said, I agree on 3-6 months salary liquid. Personally, I worked my a*s off and currently have a year's worth of my salary, but that translates to almost 2-3 years worth of living expense considering how low my expenses are. I disagree about the 20% saving model.... Save as MUCH as you can and also invest as much as you're able to as well.

Daville502 said
You should have about a years worth of salary on hand at all time after you have been working atleast 5 years(Fyi im not one of those people who does). With the recommended saving 20% of what you make model.
 Yunghogg_Htx said
3 to 6 months of monthly expenses is how long it should last
 Exodus 313 said
Thatís damn near impossible for most people
 GGG goat said
Ok Dave Ramsey
+2   

6 days ago '05        #43
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13752 13 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K
 BasedGawd said
My heart aches for everyone going thru it financially.

Well off people really expect everyone else to stay home for the duration of this sh*t and starve.

Fast food businesses is loving the hell out of this and will emerge with record breaking profits.

I'm in LA and these restaurants are operating on skeleton crews letting customers still come inside to order food but locking they bathrooms up for "health concerns".

When I was in San Diego at a Walmart, dude manning the cash register was bi*ching that he had to work and the company doesn't care about his health.

I said quit then and let someone who would gladly be here work, people got mouths to feed. He didn't say sh*t back.
Not really man.... I'm out in Denver where there's an order to only to take-out and deliveries for restaurants for the next 8 weeks. I spoke to a local chain's operating manager at Panera Bread, they're sh*t's taking a huge hit, like more than 60-70% revenue. Why would any business be loving the hell out of this? If people are locked up at home, the businesses are hurting with the lack of revenue.
+2   

6 days ago '04        #44
space
space
 DadeCounty said
The f*g**t who overdosed in the room with him kinda looks like you, want me to post your pic to compare them?
I am him

6 days ago '04        #45
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 31636 31 K  Slaps total: 4193 4 K
The govenent is basically begging manufacturers to produce sh*t like masks, disinfectant, etc. thereís no regulation to those industries and thereís a surprising low barrier of entry to become a producer
People are literally making masks in their basements and making a fortune

Times like this expose people for what they really are
If youíre creative, have work ethic and can formulate sound ideas, you can survive
The weak and non effective will wither at the vine
+2   

6 days ago '04        #46
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 31636 31 K  Slaps total: 4193 4 K
only the strong survive

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 03-23-2020 at 02:50 PM..

6 days ago '17        #47
Kingz2 
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Or they don't make much on either job, single parent, or the partner does't make enough, or the rent is too high, or they have kids as well. Its very easy to fall into this I did/do it why can't thy attitude when you reach a point in life where you want to be. But the biggest oversight people tend to forget is life is not a one size fits all. What you can do because you make a decent wage doesn't necessarily mean a man who doesn't make 1/3rd of that can too.

This attitude concerns me because I feel like America is a country that often forgets about the little man and we start pushing this narrative of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps completely forgetting that some people don't even have the boots to do that.

I can concede to the fact that every SHOULD save, but you have to concede to the fact that everybody CAN'T.........and most of them its to no fault of their own...........
I donít give passes to people with kids. If you canít afford them wrap it up take birth control itís that simple think before you act.

I expect someone who makes 1/3 of what I make to live up to their means not mines.

No everyone isnít afforded the same opportunities from the start I know I lived in the projects but I turned it around I see my friends who had the same opportunity they just didnít make the same decisions I made so they still in the projects. Yes you have to pull yourself up from your bootstrap or go find a bootstrap to get started no one is going to do it for you. Every family starts somewhere itís up to you to make it better
+1   

6 days ago '18        #48
space
space
 Kingz2 said
I don’t give passes to people with kids. If you can’t afford them wrap it up take birth control it’s that simple think before you act.

I expect someone who makes 1/3 of what I make to live up to their means not mines.

No everyone isn’t afforded the same opportunities from the start I know I lived in the projects but I turned it around I see my friends who had the same opportunity they just didn’t make the same decisions I made so they still in the projects. Yes you have to pull yourself up from your bootstrap or go find a bootstrap to get started no one is going to do it for you. Every family starts somewhere it’s up to you to make it better
Oh.....your that guy............nuff said........I see now.

Be careful with all that judgement, never know who will be the one to usher in your own judgement one day...........be easy fam

6 days ago '17        #49
Kingz2 
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Oh.....your that guy............nuff said........I see now.

Be careful with all that judgement, never know who will be the one to usher in your own judgement one day...........be easy fam
Iím not passing judgment. Im being real and not sugarcoating anything. You talk about single parents like they didnít choose to have kids if they canít afford them they get no pass from me should of used their head and understand the burden that comes with it. Yeah people lose their job them I feel bad for. Too many want to make excuses instead of putting in the work
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-55online now  34
Folks In China Don't Want Black Men In Their Country Because They Believe
198 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Trav Tells The REAL Reason Why 50 Threw Yayo In The Bushes, Fell Out w/..
249 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  22
Video inside Da Brat receives a New Bentley from her Fiance Big Booty judy!
221 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside The Dream vs Sean Garrett Tonight 8PM EST!!
152 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy