Mar 20 - Woman Gets 2 Days In Jail For Murder.

most viewed right now
+42  83
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '19        #26
Acknowledge 2 heat pts
space
space
$462 | Props total: 2687 2687
As real as it is I hate the term white privilege as if it’s a privilege to be a lawless heathen. Nah bruh, stay righteous, endure til the end and know Peace. TMH gon deal with those bastards that think their on top. Just stay on his side and you’re good.

Righteous Privilege
+2   

4 months ago '18        #27
Dehone 
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 12252 12252
That privilege
+1   

4 months ago '15        #28
Bluhoodie88 1 heat pts
space
space
$297 | Props total: 645 645
Two Amerikkkas
+1   

4 months ago '04        #29
qutaboi225 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,013 | Props total: 14126 14126
 Lagos said
Isolated incident

She served NO jail time. We can do this all day if u have time

And she k*lled 2 KIDS
+1   

4 months ago '17        #30
lucifershammer 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,874 | Props total: 28499 28499
at least the family of the guy can sue

4 months ago '15        #31
Minkscobar! 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,438 | Props total: 13842 13842
White bi*ch k*lls a mexican...both crimes are considered misdemeanors, and she does 2 days in jail, 5 days house arrest, and 1 year probation...

This sh*t aint right!
+3   

4 months ago '16        #32
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,791 | Props total: 3337 3337
I’m sure it’s more to this and I’m going to dig

Guys have to realize sentence is depending among how you weakens the DA case. A good lawyer file motions and get sh*t throw out

I’m thinking the motorcycle dude was drunk to I bet

I’ll post back soon

UPDATE

FIRST OF ALL .

.10 isn’t nearly drunk

2nd off just as I thought the reason she got less time is because the motorcycle driver was suppose to stop but the signs were covered by trees and branches and neither seen it, so regardless if she was drunk or not the crash was going to happen

This is why she get less time

It was actually the motorcycle driver fault he didn’t stop at the sign

Last edited by Itsjustmefools; 03-20-2019 at 09:18 PM..
+2   

4 months ago '17        #33
FreeSmoke 69 heat pts69
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 12745 12745
 mrep3 said
Instead of getting mad maybe we should try to see who sheís connected to.
I ain't even mad

I gave up on all this bullsh*t years ago n I'm only 20 lol

4 months ago '16        #34
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
WICHITA, Kan. (CBS Local) — A Kansas woman with a prior DUI conviction was sentenced last week to serve two days in jail for k*lling a 35-year-old man while driving under the influence.

Alexandra Eslinger, 27, pleaded guilty in January to vehicular homicide and driving under the influence, both misdemeanors, The Wichita Eagle reported.

Eslinger was convicted in the July 2017 death of Jesus Navarro-Gonzalez, of Wichita. Investigators say he was heading south on North West Street on his motorcycle when Eslinger turned in front of him causing him to collide into the vehicle. Navarro-Gonzalez succumbed to head and body injuries three days later.

Court records indicate Eslinger had blood-alcohol concentration of .102. The limit to drive legally is under .08.

Eslinger must also serve five days of house arrest, a year of probation. pay a $1,200 fine, complete out-patient drug and alcohol treatment and cannot use drugs or alcohol.

If she violates her probation, Eslinger can be sentenced to a year in jail.

Court records show Eslinger has a prior DUI conviction.

Someone put that platinum privilege card to good use.

UPDATE

FIRST OF ALL

.10 isn’t nearly drunk. Not to bad

2nd off just as I thought the reason she got less time is because the motorcycle driver was suppose to stop but the signs were covered by trees and branches and neither seen it, so regardless if she was drunk or not the crash was going to happen

This is why she get less time

Last edited by Itsjustmefools; 03-20-2019 at 09:17 PM..

4 months ago '16        #35
space
space
space
 FreeSmoke said
I ain't even mad

I gave up on all this bullsh*t years ago n I'm only 20 lol
Read above. She got off because it was really the motorcycle driver fault

4 months ago '16        #36
space
space
space
 Lot17 said
This ain't right. How is this even legal
Omg use ur brain and read above. The crash was actually the motorcycle driver fault. He failed to stop

4 months ago '17        #37
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$840 | Props total: 2989 2989
 Acknowledge said
As real as it is I hate the term white privilege as if itís a privilege to be a lawless heathen. Nah bruh, stay righteous, endure til the end and know Peace. TMH gon deal with those bastards that think their on top. Just stay on his side and youíre good.

Righteous Privilege
A part of living a righteous life means discerning good from evil based on deeds and not genetics. Every white person isn't condemned and every black person isn't virtuous. TMH cares for the contents of a man's heart and how these manifest through his actions. Race and matters of the like are fleshly concerns; distractions which are utilized by the evil one to stoke the flames of resentment that burn in the hearts of those who are perishing. I understand where you're coming from, I only mean to caution you to abide in the doctrine of peace and allow love [God] to be the guiding force in your actions while you're in this life. Don't surrender to hate and count yourself among the condemned. As you've already said, the wicked won't endure when The Son of Man returns.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #38
PrisonRules 75 heat pts75
space
space
$29,326 | Props total: 9566 9566
nothing is surprising anymore

am curious how u can have more than one dui and second time they still aint making punishment severe

also after one DUI, ur license should be suspended indefinitely.

4 months ago '19        #39
Acknowledge 2 heat pts
space
space
 WHATEVERMAN said
A part of living a righteous life means discerning good from evil based on deeds and not genetics. Every white person isn't condemned and every black person isn't virtuous. TMH cares for the contents of a man's heart and how these manifest through his actions. Race and matters of the like are fleshly concerns; distractions which are utilized by the evil one to stoke the flames of resentment that burn in the hearts of those who are perishing. I understand where you're coming from, I only mean to caution you to abide in the doctrine of peace and allow love [God] to be the guiding force in your actions while you're in this life. Don't surrender to hate and count yourself among the condemned. As you've already said, the wicked won't endure when The Son of Man returns.
Peace, love and blessings to you brother.

Thank you for this. You’re right. It’s the heart of a man, not the hue of a man that is condemned or blessed. I’m humbled by your response because i realise I was speaking carnal words with my earlier post. That should not be so.

It’s subtle but easy to allow anger and frustration to take over and cause unfavourable words to be spoken. Humbled. God is Good.

May the Way of Peace be our path and guidance always, Shalam ach .
+1   

4 months ago '17        #40
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$840 | Props total: 2989 2989
 Acknowledge said
Peace, love and blessings to you brother.

Thank you for this. Youíre right. Itís the heart of a man, not the hue of a man that is condemned or blessed. Iím humbled by your response because i realise I was speaking carnal words with my earlier post. That should not be so.

Itís subtle but easy to allow anger and frustration to take over and cause unfavourable words to be spoken. Humbled. God is Good.

May the Way of Peace be our path and guidance always, Shalam ach .
I still wrestle with my carnal side as well (we all do). We just need to keep reproving and encouraging each other towards righteousness. The things which are taking place in this world (and the shameful way our people in particular are being treated) I find disheartening. I just take solace in knowing that in the end, everyone is going to get what they deserve (no matter if they acknowledge TMH or not).

4 months ago '19        #41
Acknowledge 2 heat pts
space
space
 WHATEVERMAN said
I still wrestle with my carnal side as well (we all do). We just need to keep reproving and encouraging each other towards righteousness. The things which are taking place in this world (and the shameful way our people in particular are being treated) I find disheartening. I just take solace in knowing that in the end, everyone is going to get what they deserve (no matter if they acknowledge TMH or not).
The words of a sound mind , amen and amen.

I’ll take solace knowing that Surely: “the Judge of all the Earth will do what is right.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #42
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,279 | Props total: 32641 32641
 Proffesor X said

[pic - click to view]

An Idaho man who was convicted of felony vehicular manslaughter after driving drunk and k*lling a 24-year-old mother of two children will not serve time in prison, according to reports.

Adam Paulson, 42, was convicted in the November 2017 death of Madeline Duskey, who was crossing a street in Eagle, Idaho. Authorities determined that Paulson had been driving with a blood alcohol level of .213, more than twice the legal limit in Idaho.

DUI CRASH k*llS 3, INCLUDING DRIVER RECENTLY RELEASED AFTER 4TH DUI, AUTHORITIES SAY

Prosecutors gave Paulson a 15-year suspended prison sentence and ordered him to serve 14 months in Ada County Jail, with credit for time served, a court news release stated.

ďThe state requested a prison sentence of 15 years that would have required Paulson to serve at least five of those before being eligible for parole,Ē the news release said.

Ada County District Judge Deborah Bail this week sentenced Paulson to 15 years of probation and mandated that he complete 500 hours of community service, the Idaho Statesman reported.

DRIVER CHARGED IN FATAL DUI CRASH HAD 8 PRIOR DUI CONVICTIONS, AUTHORITIES SAY

Court records indicate Paulson will have his driverís license suspended indefinitely and must pay child support for each of Duskeyís children through adulthood. Paulson will also be forbidden from drinking alcohol and must wear an alcohol monitor, Boise's KTVB-TV reported.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Ada County District Judge Deborah Bail mandated that Paulson live in a sober living facility. Paulson will be sent to prison if he violates the terms of his probation.

[pic - click to view]

----------------------------

It has been nearly 16 years since Edward Douglas was sentenced to life in federal prison for selling 140 grams of crack, and the punishment still confounds him.

"I ainít never been a saint, but I ainít been that bad where I thought I deserved that sentence," Douglas said in a recent phone call with his lawyers.

Douglas, 55, is among more than 2,000 federal inmates serving lengthy prison terms for crack-related offenses, part of the costly legacy of America's turn to mandatory minimum drug-sentencing laws three decades ago.

Now, they may have a shot at freedom.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

There was a kid that k*lled 2 or 3 people drunk driving I forgot where that was. He got off with probation or some crazy sh*t
+1   

4 months ago '18        #43
Proffesor X 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 18253 18253
 Hellmatic said
There was a kid that k*lled 2 or 3 people drunk driving I forgot where that was. He got off with probation or some crazy sh*t
Yeah they said he wasnt at fault cause his spoiled upbringing made it impossible for him to understand the consequences of his actions

4 months ago '08        #44
Lot17 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 1808 1808
 Itsjustmefools said
Omg use ur brain and read above. The crash was actually the motorcycle driver fault. He failed to stop
I read the OP not the thread f*g**t

4 months ago '16        #45
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 2741 2741
Itís actually factual that Whites have notebooks privileges with DUIís. Thatís why they get to be 3-9 time DUI offenders and still have their licenses and sh*t as if they not a menace to society. Ban liquor legalize weed.

4 months ago '06        #46
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,243 | Props total: 1913 1913
look at your white queens

4 months ago '17        #47
Naga Sadow 53 heat pts53 OP
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 58544 58544
 Hellmatic said
He k*lled 4 and got off because he was too privileged to know better.
+1   

4 months ago '16        #48
space
space
space
 ishVicious said
Itís actually factual that Whites have notebooks privileges with DUIís. Thatís why they get to be 3-9 time DUI offenders and still have their licenses and sh*t as if they not a menace to society. Ban liquor legalize weed.
Not true. The state dmv suspends license not the court

And I seen many blacks with 4 or 5 duos no jail really

I seen whites same thing

I also saw instances when some got alot of jail time. It all depends on case and evidence

The fact remains hire a good lawyer and you get less time
+1   

4 months ago '16        #49
space
space
space
 PrisonRules said
nothing is surprising anymore

am curious how u can have more than one dui and second time they still aint making punishment severe

also after one DUI, ur license should be suspended indefinitely.
Some states after second dui license is revoked until a admin hearing

4 months ago '09        #50
messy marv stan 5404 heat pts5404
space
space
$73,951 | Props total: 126443 126443
 Hellmatic said

he k*lled 4 people
went on the run and only served 2 years in jail smh

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  53
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  41
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
133 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+179online now  31
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
audio inside Kanye West - Bye Bye Baby 《LEAK》