Mar 22 - Man arrested for beating Pomeranian-Yorkie with a broom

most viewed right now
+24  135
59 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '19        #1
1013 page views
21 comments

Mr Insecurity 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 606 606
Mar 22 - Man arrested for beating Pomeranian-Yorkie with a broom

visit this link Man beats Pomeranian-Yorkie with a broom

The article linked above said
According to Daytona Beach Police, two small dogs got out of a unit at the Tropic Aire Motel, which is across the street from the gas station.

An arrest report states that 39-year-old Subeg Bhullar, a clerk at 7-Eleven, was sweeping outside when the two dogs approached him. The report goes on to say Bhullar swung at one of the dogs, a Yorkie-Pomeranian mix, with the broom. The impact left the dog with life threatening injuries.

“The blow was so forceful, it pushed the dog about 10 to 20 feet across the parking lot,” said Sgt. Kelsey Harris with Daytona Beach police. “The dogs weren’t vicious at all. They weren’t attacking him. He could’ve just shoo’d them away.”
Long story, short. A man was outside of a 7-11, cleaning up the parking lot when two dogs ran up on him. He thought he might be in danger and he swung a broom at them. He hurt the dog he hit rather badly and the police arrested him.

The police said that he had nothing to worry about because the dogs weren't that vicious...but how does the know that? A stray dog runs up on you, do you know that you're not about to be bitten?

But the messed up part of all of this is...

In Florida, you can shoot a Black person and all you have to say is, "I felt that my life (or safety) was threatened". And the cops will send you on your way ('We're so sorry that you had to go through that"). But if a dog rolls up on you and you defend yourself, they'll dismiss the threat and put you in jail. Dogs are treated more humanely than some humans are.
+16   

best
worst
21 comments

4 months ago '11        #2
SomeOnesoN 220 heat pts220
space
space
$19,082 | Props total: 8208 8208
"Defend" yourself against a dog the size of shaqs foot.

He punted that defenseless animal. That's fu*ked up. That last post dumb as hell.
+5   

4 months ago '15        #3
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,141 | Props total: 7491 7491
People who think snarling little rats with flea collars going off at people is cute behavior shouldn’t own dogs.

No matter the size, your dog shouldn’t be rushing up to people and barking. That’s being a sh*tty dog owner.

But this lil bastard didn’t deserve it says the witness. That’s weak AF
+8   

4 months ago '04        #4
Prometheus 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,268 | Props total: 10636 10636
Yeah plair you reaching with this one. 20 feet? He took a Griffey swing at that dog

[pic - click to view]

Edit: prettiest Swing of all time

Last edited by Prometheus; 03-23-2019 at 12:55 AM..
+7   

4 months ago '06        #5
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,651 | Props total: 5404 5404
bi*ch a*s really got scared of a pomeranian, smh.
+5   

4 months ago '11        #6
indagame 29 heat pts29
space
space
$10,696 | Props total: 8809 8809
My parents neighbor's pomeranian is annoying as fu*k. Stupid small dogs be barking for no fu*king reason.
+4   

4 months ago '19        #7
Mr Insecurity 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 606 606
 Prometheus said
Yeah plair you reaching with this one. 20 feet? He took a Griffey swing at that dog
The cop said "10 to 20 feet" and I'm skeptical about that. Do you now how hard you'd have to hit a dog (or anything else) with a broom handle to move it 20 feet through the air? That's a hell of a blow... 20 feet is a very long distance .

Also, it takes a special kind of person who just decides, "I'm going to k*ll this dog" for no reason. I mean, if he wasn't at all frightened or spooked by the dog, he has no reason to hit it, right? So he just decided, out of nowhere, to murder that dog? Some folks are afraid of stray dogs (no matter what the size) and maybe it's irrational for them to feel that way, but maybe they've been attacked by a dog in the past.

(His lawyer should try that as a defense, by the way).
+2   

4 months ago '17        #8
Naga Sadow 54 heat pts54
space
space
$13,796 | Props total: 58725 58725
Florida man strikes again.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

4 months ago '04        #9
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 3275 3275
just respect the dogs, that should be it .....
+1   

4 months ago '09        #10
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,606 | Props total: 1907 1907
Lol n*gga fu*k humans, what he did is a primary reason why too lol smh.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #11
Chokeabiish 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,097 | Props total: 758 758
keep your dogs on a leash but at the same time my dogs have got sneaky and bounced as soon as i opened the door and the shoe was on the other foot when the guy just walking minding his business was yelling at me to keep my dogs on a leash. either way its my fault.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #12
TKO420 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 1839 1839
 Prometheus said

[pic - click to view]

Edit: prettiest Swing of all time
Easily best swing of all time. I'll watch old hr derbys just to see it
+1   

4 months ago '17        #13
Rich130 169 heat pts169
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 11556 11556

[video - click to view]

+4   

4 months ago '05        #14
Dun Language 4406 heat pts4406
space
space
$86,350 | Props total: 64497 64497
I pop my chihuahua on the a*s wit a wet rag like we in gym class
+3   

4 months ago '04        #15
NahLij 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,916 | Props total: 18056 18056
Sometimes....

[pic - click to view]

+5   

4 months ago '04        #16
Prometheus 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Mr Insecurity said
The cop said "10 to 20 feet" and I'm skeptical about that. Do you now how hard you'd have to hit a dog (or anything else) with a broom handle to move it 20 feet through the air? That's a hell of a blow... 20 feet is a very long distance .

Also, it takes a special kind of person who just decides, "I'm going to k*ll this dog" for no reason. I mean, if he wasn't at all frightened or spooked by the dog, he has no reason to hit it, right? So he just decided, out of nowhere, to murder that dog? Some folks are afraid of stray dogs (no matter what the size) and maybe it's irrational for them to feel that way, but maybe they've been attacked by a dog in the past.

Yeah we really don’t have all the facts but With a heavy enough broom that little dog could fly.

It’s a slippery slope because I’ll back had the sh*t outta my dog if he steps over the line but I love that dog like it’s a kid.

Most likely he got tired of these two dogs coming up. Hit one too hard and fu*ked it up so they put the cuffs on. Nothing about race here sorry OP. He can easly say he Was fearful for his safety and get maybe a slap on the wrist. . Open and shut case Johnson

4 months ago '04        #17
Prometheus 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Rich130 said

I wasn’t ready for the ending man. Damn that’s not funny... fu*kkkkkkk dumbass owners should have called him back once the thing got in water.
+1   

4 months ago '06        #18
SharpenUrSword 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 8094 8094
im down to pay some of his court bills. the man is a hero in my eyes

4 months ago '06        #19
John 
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 2160 2160
 Mr Insecurity said

I know someone like this. She will freak out if a dog, no matter the size or demeanor, comes anywhere in her vicinity. Our family dog was a dachshund mix that my dad found as a puppy. She would not come in the house if he wasn’t locked away. Taz wasn’t very big and extremely friendly, and at this point he was like 15-16 years old half blind with arthritis and a bad back, but just the sight of Taz had her hyperventilating.

4 months ago '18        #20
GustavoB88 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$735 | Props total: 1696 1696
I said this with the mike vick sh*t..white ppl care more about dogs then they do us(black ppl)

4 months ago '17        #21
Rich130 169 heat pts169
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 11556 11556
 Prometheus said
I wasn’t ready for the ending man. Damn that’s not funny... fu*kkkkkkk dumbass owners should have called him back once the thing got in water.
Should have never convinced the dog that he could fu*k with a gator!

That scream at the end

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Last edited by Rich130; 03-23-2019 at 01:56 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '08        #22
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,053 | Props total: 1888 1888
 NahLij said
Sometimes....

[pic - click to view]

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.—and Blackouts May Ensue
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  39
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  29
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+82online now  20
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
88 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy