Jan 9 - Pity the sad legacy of Barack Obama-Cornel West

most viewed right now
NFL ESPN censors Max Kellerman's NFL Ether
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake gets new tattoo to commemorate slain friend and Denzel Washington
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Ratings down big time again this year. Lowest CBS rating since 1998
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 CyHi The Prince Says Theres a secret Underworld In music biz that can lead you..
7 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 months ago '06        #21
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 299 299
some of yall are just plain ignorant if you think Obama has done a bad job as the President these last 8 years! SMFH. Compared to the Bush era he has done an excellent job. Some of yall need to do some real research! The man had a hard time getting anything accomplished because of them racist Repubs who vowed to oppose him every chance they got! And for the dummies who say he didn't do anything for the black community, what about him freeing hundreds of black men who were serving time for BS offenses? A lot of brothas were freed under his watch. To me, that was a major accomplishment for black folk! Lets see what ole Orange Face Trump does when he gets in there! SMFH
SlapThatTaco82 gave props

atruedsgb slapped this ish

8 months ago '10        #22
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 1207 1207
Everyone is going to have an opinion about how well of a job Presidents do. One side says the guy did a great job. The other side says he did horribly. I guess it all depends on one's personal views aligning with the policies of the president. Nobody is satisfied. We should ditch the whole Dems vs Rep and go non-partisan and stop being too idealistic. This will never happen.
SlapThatTaco82 and 1 others gave props

8 months ago '10        #23
Bandito 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 5917 5917
The fact that Obama is hated by both the far left and far right makes me like
him more.
 8 months ago '16        #24
Negusis 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 3767 3767
 Bandito said:
The fact that Obama is hated by both the far left and far right makes me like
him more.
The thing is not that he's hated (or whatever), it's the reasons why. I don't have anything against him personally. Personally, I think he's a good guy. But as a president, especially for people like me, at best he was ineffective. In reality, he was a set back unfortunately, because I did vote for him out of thinking he was going to bring something that he didn't bring. Or at least trying to.
LovaOfDaLadies gave props

8 months ago '07        #25
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 1151 1151
Obama faced unprecedented obstruction from Congress! His legacy is that he was president!
 8 months ago '04        #26
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,537 | Props total: 701 701
 Negusis said:
The thing is not that he's hated (or whatever), it's the reasons why. I don't have anything against him personally. Personally, I think he's a good guy. But as a president, especially for people like me, at best he was ineffective. In reality, he was a set back unfortunately, because I did vote for him out of thinking he was going to bring something that he didn't bring. Or at least trying to.
I'm a.ssuming you understand how the Federal government works, so I'm curious to know what you thought he was going to bring?
 8 months ago '16        #27
Negusis 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 3767 3767
 atruedsgb said:
I'm a.ssuming you understand how the Federal government works, so I'm curious to know what you thought he was going to bring?
For some reason, people keep thinking the president needs congress or the house to get something done while he's in the white house. That's not true and really that's never been true.

It's cop out that is used repeatedly. Is it nice to have their support? Sure, but in reality, most of the time, it isn't necessary. Do I believe the house and congress was working against him? Of course they were.

Did I agree with Obamacare (ACA), not really. But now that it's here, I don't agree they should just get rid of it either. It's one of those decision where you don't just get rid of after the fact. At least, not right now until there is a better solution.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Roselyn Sánchez Milf
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Portia Jenkins
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now