Jan 11 - Traditional masculinity’ deemed ‘harmful’ by American Psychological Association

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '15        #26
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,502 | Props total: 30319 30319
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Wtf is toxic masculinity? I never heard of toxic femininity.
It's like when people tell men to man up or stop being a goody two shoes. Be violent, unemotional, aggressively s*xual cause that's what makes us men.

3 months ago '18        #27
Oswaldgatesjr 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 12435 12435
 Hellmatic said
It's like when people tell men to man up or stop being a goody two shoes. Be violent, unemotional, aggressively s*xual cause that's what makes us men.

Haha funny.. I let my balls hang they can call it wateva. Matter fact im watching married with children when i get back to the crib.
+4   

3 months ago '16        #28
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 19386 19386
 Oswaldgatesjr said
You want to learn about toxic feminity.. Look at the article in the OP.
+10   

3 months ago '14        #29
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 3976 3976
bi*ch n*gga society
+8   

3 months ago '08        #30
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,991 | Props total: 7688 7688
As long as they expose 'toxic femininity' which actually does have enough data to back it up, they can just go fu*k themselves
+1   

3 months ago '08        #31
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,991 | Props total: 7688 7688
 Sin said
This article reminded me of Planet commercials and they added that no grunting rule basically say no men

[video - click to view]

+2   

3 months ago '05        #32
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,385 | Props total: 3926 3926
 Broseph Stalin said
son remember when they dropped that commercial a while back about the definition of masculinity and there were a bunch of fruity n*ggas in Hawaiian shirts and septum piercings talmbout "well this doesn't sound like me and it hurts my feelings"

I need a link

3 months ago '04        #33
torious 83 heat pts83
space
space
$87,568 | Props total: 21402 21402
 Teknicks said
You want to learn about toxic feminity.. Look at the article in the OP.

[pic - click to view]

+4   

3 months ago '16        #34
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 9897 9897
The war is real
+4   

3 months ago '14        #35
Soaring Seagull 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 6559 6559
 Some said
nobody can tell u how to be a man or woman

u shouldnt let a parent or parents tell u who u are

i feel sorry for u ppl who think parents are Gods
It's not about seeing your parents as God's. It's about learning the values and principles of society. Every person should learn to think for themselves but it starts from learning from those before you. You think people just form their identities out of thin air?
+5   

3 months ago '18        #36
Dehone 
space
space
$3,118 | Props total: 9201 9201
Somewhere in this thread is a motherfu*ker scoffing at the idea of toxic masculinity but completely on board that being gay is a mental illness or defect as stated by someone in the same field.

+6   

3 months ago '18        #37
Dehone 
space
space
$3,118 | Props total: 9201 9201
Bill Burr does a great bit about toxic masculinity.

3 months ago '15        #38
kami 47 heat pts47
space
space
$16,017 | Props total: 20038 20038
nice theory.

3 months ago '16        #39
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 19386 19386
 torious said

[pic - click to view]

Flawless execution

3 months ago '05        #40
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,938 | Props total: 3126 3126
fu*k is wrong with some people? Lol

"Toxic masculinity "

Man If they dont get that sh*t out of here
+2   

3 months ago '15        #41
liquidzero 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 5177 5177
I would a*sume they are referring to emotionally driven irrational males aka brainless fu*kboys with babyd*cks incapable of producing any logic so they have to resort to aggression and other barbaric means to feel a sense of security and power.

Toxic masculinity is largely to blame for what is wrong with much of the world. Prime example would be R. Kelly or Weinstein.

I believe It ultimately comes down to values. Somebody who is toxic is going to be so in every sense of the word, where as somebody who is traditional will be entrenched in just that.

Last edited by liquidzero; 01-11-2019 at 07:43 PM..
+2   

3 months ago '17        #42
TonyM 154 heat pts154
space
space
$1,140 | Props total: 9291 9291
F that

3 months ago '10        #43
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,703 | Props total: 7194 7194

3 months ago '18        #44
Some 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$988 | Props total: 1264 1264
 Soaring Seagull said
It's not about seeing your parents as God's. It's about learning the values and principles of society. Every person should learn to think for themselves but it starts from learning from those before you. You think people just form their identities out of thin air?
Your identity is what YOU decide nature will decide for YOU,idc who comes before me im two different person then my mom and dad i decide my fate.

Its shame most ppl in society thinking parents are GODS and listenin to wut they parents tell them they sukin their parents d*ck somethin i never did and wont ever do.

3 months ago '18        #45
Some 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dehone said
Somewhere in this thread is a motherfu*ker scoffing at the idea of toxic masculinity but completely on board that being gay is a mental illness or defect as stated by someone in the same field.

Which is funny sad ppl dont know nobody chooses wut u get horny over

sad sad...

3 months ago '06        #46
DominicanLou 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,798 | Props total: 7481 7481
 Broseph Stalin said
Bruh
I know the 3rd dude. small world. see him around the way.

3 months ago '06        #47
DominicanLou 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,798 | Props total: 7481 7481
 Bsbrecords said
n*ggas think holding their feelings in and drinking and smoking themselves to death is masculinity.

+1   

3 months ago '11        #48
panamaican 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 2585 2585
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Sure you have, it's called being an "self-absorbed, entitled bi*ch". It just rolls off your tongue easier than toxic femininity.

3 months ago '14        #49
Soaring Seagull 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 6559 6559
 Some said
Your identity is what YOU decide nature will decide for YOU,idc who comes before me im two different person then my mom and dad i decide my fate.

Its shame most ppl in society thinking parents are GODS and listenin to wut they parents tell them they sukin their parents d*ck somethin i never did and wont ever do.
You're so all over the place with this topic. Every person decides their own fate. Where did fate even become a part of discussion? Our identity is shaped by our experiences and what conclusions we come to from those experiences. We hope that every adult has the capability to shape their own identity BUT the reality is that every single one of us is influenced by teachings from generations before us, be it parents, teachers, authority figures or whoever. Even you. Whatever your laurels and priotories like, you got there by what you learned from the society around you whether you like it or not. HOPEFULLY society has taught you to be your own person and make your own decisions but for people of toxic masculinity, which was the topic being discussed, they either learned their traits from the wrong ones or didn't have the right ones to draw reference from.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #50
Some 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Soaring Seagull said
You're so all over the place with this topic. .
Yes sir my knowledge is beyond simple minded ppl like u

Soaring Seagull said
Every person decides their own fate. Where did fate even become a part of discussion? .
Fate is the same as identity pay attention

Soaring Seagull said
Our identity is shaped by our experiences and what conclusions we come to from those experiences. .
Indeed but u were trying to its shaped by parents aka Gods correct?

Soaring Seagull said
We hope that every adult has the capability to shape their own identity BUT the reality is that every single one of us is influenced by teachings from generations before us, be it parents, teachers, authority figures or whoever..
It is still in YOU to decide if you want to be influece based your comments your using that cause YOU want to influece/create robot versions of you.F*k those other generations they are not u,ppl from the 1920s who viewed black ppl as property are they someone to be influenced?Exactly nobody can influece u unless u choose its YOU who controls ur fate not ur parents like u put it only weak minded ppl fall for that parents are God crap.

Soaring Seagull said
Even you. Whatever your laurels and priotories like, you got there by what you learned from the society around you whether you like it or not..
Don't put ur lil thinking to me,my thinking is beyond the average person its why i asked u cuz ur comments are typical my thinking isn't what society thinks only few ppl think like me,why u think wut i say hurts so many ppl?

Soaring Seagull said
HOPEFULLY society has taught you to be your own person and make your own decisions but for people of toxic masculinity, which was the topic being discussed, they either learned their traits from the wrong ones or didn't have the right ones to draw reference from.
Who is society?wtf are u talking about?i talk myself and developed myself i have common sense nobody can tell me sh*t im not weak minded and no parents aren't Gods get in ur head i dont think like u or most ppl so don't bring society/parents crap.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  40
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+92online now  32
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
41 comments