Jan 10 - Trump Address to the Nation Fact Checked

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '17        #51
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,627 | Props total: 27074 27074
 OldBusiness said
Its amazing how whenever somethings put up that sh*ts on your agenda you say "I'll watch when I get home"

Then you continue posting as if it's never occurred, and you even continue posting the same bullsh*t after being given proof you're wrong.

I peeped how you continued on after I showed you video from multiple Senate Republicans who dont even want the wall.

Your reply "I'll watch when I get home"

n*gga you never left the house. That's a double entendre for you.

Bro he just likes attention. You can tell by the way he posts. Either his outside life is nonexistent or he’s overlooked/feels inadequate in real life situations.
+2   

3 months ago '04        #52
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 1788 1788
Anyone notice that there are a bunch of Trump supporter responses but NONE of them try to refute the claims?

It's because the right wing media hasn't given them a response so they have to resort to the usual "Bubut OBAMA!!!"

But Obama was sh*t right? So why is your GOD Trump showing tendencies of the worst Prez never according to a lot of you?

It's okay, I'll wait for Fox News to give you a response to that. Or you can always completely dodge the question like you always do.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #53
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 5892 5892
 HanZ0 said
The delusional troll Trump sycophants on BX avoiding this like the plague, come tell us how you like getting lied to daily and make up your own reality
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

I think the word troll gets thrown around way too loosely...so what you're actively telling me is you're fine with us having zero borders what's the point of having ins or the ice police what's the point of having border security at all you love illegal immigration I can't speak to drugs but I can speak to s*x trafficking human trafficking which happens every day...what you're telling me is you actively support that matter of fact what's your address put it on the internet and that way we can tell people to show up at your house unannounced unchecked undocumented eat up all your food use up all your resources because you love that that's what you want

3 months ago '17        #54
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '17        #55
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$246 | Props total: 562 562
 Mista Mizatti said
Anyone notice that there are a bunch of Trump supporter responses but NONE of them try to refute the claims?

It's because the right wing media hasn't given them a response so they have to resort to the usual "Bubut OBAMA!!!"

But Obama was sh*t right? So why is your GOD Trump showing tendencies of the worst Prez never according to a lot of you?

It's okay, I'll wait for Fox News to give you a response to that. Or you can always completely dodge the question like you always do.
n*gga......facccttssss......Every MAGA idiot on BX in a nutshell.

Options.....
A. Deflect to Obama/Hillary (who if i don't believe are no longer in politics)
B. Troll with personal insults
C. Tired Fox News talking points

3 months ago '17        #56
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jermz said

[pic - click to view]

Instead of having an actual original thought about your master's lies, you post a meme someone more creative than you made.....

well played sir

3 months ago '17        #57
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
I mean we could do this with every President Obama said he was going to shut down Guantanamo bay...and that bi*ch is still open. All the lies Obama told

3 months ago '17        #58
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 HanZ0 said
Instead of having an actual original thought about your master's lies, you post a meme someone more creative than you made.....

well played sir
my response is actually before the picture pay attention next time you want to talk at the adult table raise your hand

3 months ago '17        #59
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jermz said
I think the word troll gets thrown around way too loosely...so what you're actively telling me is you're fine with us having zero borders what's the point of having ins or the ice police what's the point of having border security at all you love illegal immigration I can't speak to drugs but I can speak to s*x trafficking human trafficking which happens every day...what you're telling me is you actively support that matter of fact what's your address put it on the internet and that way we can tell people to show up at your house unannounced unchecked undocumented eat up all your food use up all your resources because you love that that's what you want
quit reading after zero borders, a proven lie and bullsh*t talking point. fu*k off and come back when you're not full of dog sh*t.

3 months ago '17        #60
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jermz said
my response is actually before the picture pay attention next time you want to talk at the adult table raise your hand
only thing you know about the adult table is washing the dishes eaten off it. take several seats cooon n*gga.

3 months ago '17        #61
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 HanZ0 said
n*gga......facccttssss......Every MAGA idiot on BX in a nutshell.

Options.....
A. Deflect to Obama/Hillary (who if i don't believe are no longer in politics)
B. Troll with personal insults
C. Tired Fox News talking points
I just find it funny that all the bi*ching and complaining about who the president is and there's nothing you can do about it aside for cry you're retarded articles posted on this web site aren't going to change anything document is already one for people who actually care about America. but like I said post your address tell people they're free to come to your house anytime they want and use your resources I don't see anybody who's crying about border security telling people where they live because they fear what happens so what's so different about America what's the problem with asking for people to do things the right way Obama himself even said that people shouldn't be coming into this country undocumented and unchecked...

3 months ago '17        #62
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 HanZ0 said
quit reading after zero borders, a proven lie and bullsh*t talking point. fu*k off and come back when you're not full of dog sh*t.
I'm saying that's what you guys want you guys want zero border control you want everybody to just come in this country and do whatever they want post your address my n*gga...let's see how you like random people to showing up at your house using your resource... You lock your doors at night no

3 months ago '17        #63
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 HanZ0 said
only thing you know about the adult table is washing the dishes eaten off it. take several seats cooon n*gga.
P yeah and enjoy your view from the cage...you sound like just like every other minimum wage and they go around here that regurgitates with the Democrats tell you to say without thinking for yourself

3 months ago '17        #64
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jermz said
I'm saying that's what you guys want you guys want zero border control you want everybody to just come in this country and do whatever they want post your address my n*gga...let's see how you like random people to showing up at your house using your resource... You lock your doors at night no
Obvious conflation. Border security and narcissist's ego/vanity project are not mutually exclusive. If you think they are you're a retard.

3 months ago '17        #65
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 HanZ0 said
Obvious conflation. Border security and narcissist's ego/vanity project are not mutually exclusive. If you think they are you're a retard.
It burns are sold at this wall is going to get built and you know that he's probably going to get reelected.

I actually think the wall is a great idea there should be very few points of entry into this country that way the billions of dollars that we spend in resources trying to wrangle up the problem is better spent elsewhere I don't care if he's only doing it to put his name on something or not it's really funny that you say that when the healthcare system the previous president created was named after him and you're going to sit there and talk about vanity...

I don't have a problem with anybody coming into this country I just want them to do it the correct way.

I also wonder if you guys come home and your tub is overflowing with water what you're telling me is you just leave the water running because it doesn't matter the water's already in here there's nothing you can do about it

3 months ago '17        #66
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jermz said
P yeah and enjoy your view from the cage...you sound like just like every other minimum wage and they go around here that regurgitates with the Democrats tell you to say without thinking for yourself
You sound like every other self-hating Clayton Bigsby a*s n*gga that got slapped around by n*ggas they whole life and grew up bitter and hating their own people because your punk a*s daddy never taught you to defend yourself.

see, there's an instant stereotype for everyone.

just do us, actual black folks, a favor and find you a nice white girl so there ain't another confused black child running around hearing his Uncle Ruckus a*s father talking nonsense.

3 months ago '17        #67
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 HanZ0 said
You sound like every other self-hating Clayton Bigsby a*s n*gga that got slapped around by n*ggas they whole life and grew up bitter and hating their own people because your punk a*s daddy never taught you to defend yourself.

see, there's an instant stereotype for everyone.

just do us, actual black folks, a favor and find you a nice white girl so there ain't another confused black child running around hearing his Uncle Ruckus a*s father talking nonsense.

I feel bad for you minimum wage a*s n*ggas that never amounted anything because you were probably cool in high school well Nick is like me that live in a better tax bracket understand the nuances of business and not all the good decisions are the emotional ones...

I'm not confused at all we spend way more money on things other than the wall the discrepancy budget has been way higher then it's ever been thanks to the last two or three presidents... and we spend entirely too much money trying to correct a problem we shouldn't even be having

3 months ago '17        #68
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jermz said
It burns are sold at this wall is going to get built and you know that he's probably going to get reelected.

I actually think the wall is a great idea there should be very few points of entry into this country that way the billions of dollars that we spend in resources trying to wrangle up the problem is better spent elsewhere I don't care if he's only doing it to put his name on something or not it's really funny that you say that when the healthcare system the previous president created was named after him and you're going to sit there and talk about vanity...

I don't have a problem with anybody coming into this country I just want them to do it the correct way.

I also wonder if you guys come home and your tub is overflowing with water what you're telling me is you just leave the water running because it doesn't matter the water's already in here there's nothing you can do about it
Seeing as most the illegal immigrants in the united states came in from a plane and overstayed their visas....where is your MAGA outrage for illegal Europeans? Do you have the same energy for them?

3 months ago '17        #69
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,332 | Props total: 44835 44835
 HanZ0 said
When a n*gga openly agrees that a beautiful island his broke a*s can't afford to visit that's full of beautiful black people is a sh*t hole based only on the fact that Trump said it is...this cooooning sh*t has gotten out of hand. You n*ggas are an embarrassment to our people. Self hate is something I'll never understand.
Im calling it a sh*t hole because it is.

Talking about self hate but you're calling black people Toms and "Stephens". disgusting language that I haven't even heard from racist whites. Just black
democrat plantation dems.

And all because I support a candidate you dont.

Grow up ya fu*kin baby.

3 months ago '17        #70
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 HanZ0 said
Seeing as most the illegal immigrants in the united states came in from a plane and overstayed their visas....where is your MAGA outrage for illegal Europeans? Do you have the same energy for them?

I do and I'm not even denying that he has an agenda for building the wall but Obama named his healthcare system after him or he allowed it to be I could say that same vanity applies to him and I do feel the same way about any person who is a non-citizen that overstayed their visa I don't think it's too much to ask for them to keep up with the paperwork. I don't think it's too much that if they are going to be allowed the same rights as natural born citizens and even other non-citizens who actually do the right thing there should be consequences keep up with your paperwork it's not a hard request...

I have to fall the law that is the standard of being an American citizen I don't know why you guys think those same rules don't apply to non-citizens the law says you must be up to date with all up your Visa paperwork and your documentation if you are not in compliance you need to be deported and if you do end up getting everything straightened out come on back but just because people were able to slip through the cracks and they've built a life here we should make exceptions when you make exceptions that's where you get muddy Waters that's where you get confusion there should be zero tolerance it should be a hard-line rule and it should be executed

3 months ago '17        #71
space
space
 HanZ0 said
Get all illegals the fu*k out ASAP.

Dont give a sh*t what color they are. The paperwork isnt rocket science.

Get out. Theyre comitting a crime.

Why are people supporting criminals?

3 months ago '17        #72
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jermz said
I feel bad for you minimum wage a*s n*ggas that never amounted anything because you were probably cool in high school well Nick is like me that live in a better tax bracket understand the nuances of business and not all the good decisions are the emotional ones...

I'm not confused at all we spend way more money on things other than the wall the discrepancy budget has been way higher then it's ever been thanks to the last two or three presidents... and we spend entirely too much money trying to correct a problem we shouldn't even be having
So if you're black and don't like Trump, you have to be some broke hood rat huh? Why do you have your own people Uncle Ruckus? Self-hate is ugly brotha. Feel bad for you that you have to try and make strangers on the internet believe you got dough to make yourself feel better because all you've amounted in life is one of Trump's MAGA token Toms.

3 months ago '17        #73
HanZ0 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Get all illegals the fu*k out ASAP.

Dont give a sh*t what color they are. The paperwork isnt rocket science.

Get out. Theyre comitting a crime.

Why are people supporting criminals?
Thought i was on ignore?

3 months ago '17        #74
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 HanZ0 said
So if you're black and don't like Trump, you have to be some broke hood rat huh? Why do you have your own people Uncle Ruckus? Self-hate is ugly brotha. Feel bad for you that you have to try and make strangers on the internet believe you got dough to make yourself feel better because all you've amounted in life is one of Trump's MAGA token Toms.
I don't hate black people I love black people I love my people I hate people who can't think for themselves and think that just because you think one way I have to think just like you I have to support your ridiculousness..

But it's okay it's people like you are the reason why the Democrats and all the politicians continue to sh*t on us..brainless

3 months ago '17        #75
space
space
 HanZ0 said
Thought i was on ignore?

Yeah deflect when your narrative fails.

I clicked view post took a millisecond.

But what about euro illegals? Key word illegals...BYE BYE.

You dudes so brainwashed by CNN

Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  41
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cube’s bid to buy sports networks from Disney
40 comments