What do insanely rich people buy? (Good read)

most viewed right now
+23  143
18 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #51
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 43606 43606
 No Religion said
Many constructive subs on reddit. If you aren't looking for things of substance you won't find it. No different than here, all the bullsh*t is at the forefront but every now and again you stumble across decent post.
Like what?

+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #52
606robin 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,552 | Props total: 5387 5387
 justin747 said
Wow thank for the gold kind stranger!

I fu*king hate the comments on that website with a passion.

What does that even mean? Like years, I've been on Reddit. I still don't get it. Now, I've seen folks buy random folks pizza n sh*t.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #53
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 43606 43606
 606robin said
What does that even mean? Like years, I've been on Reddit. I still don't get it. Now, I've seen folks buy random folks pizza n sh*t.
Basically people buy "gold" when they read a good comment or thread. Reddit Gold gives you special site features.

The corny "kind stranger" sh*t I still don't really understand. I think it might have been anonymous at first, but now when you get gold, they tell you exactly who bought it in your inbox so it's not a stranger.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #54
shooter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$441 | Props total: 1467 1467
This was a good post. It's just one man's insight.

Reddit is probably one of the most useful sites on the web. It's all in what you're looking for. There's a subreddit community on black positivity, subreddits on learning different trades, on any hobby you can think of, on any sports, on business, global politics, on cars, on personal finance...

If all you're finding is silly lies and racist memes then ask yourself why that's all you're finding?
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #55
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
$968 | Props total: 3283 3283
 TheNetworkBlast said
every time i hear or see this i just want to punch a fu*king wall. people need to get this "give" sh*t out their fu*king mind. nobody has to give anybody sh*t. the less fortunate need to figure out how to get out of the space their in, that's all. that super rich person doesnt owe anybody sh*t, but to live happy and die. and if giving aint in his/her happiness, oh well. what will you do about your situation that's it. if they were to give "each person x amount of money" what does that really do for them, the rich people? the poor person goes "oh i feel so great for their MONEY", not the person. then what do they OWE THEM IN RETURN? nothing? how is that fair? if you're not mentally challenged or handicap, get on your grind and get it. survival of the fittest.

not coming directly at you, just this mentality. stay safe
You haven't said anything wrong but people with this mentality are generally POS. I'm talking people with access to so much money they couldn't possibly spend it all in 5 lifetimes. If you are able you should always give back.

This world can be harsh, everyones circumstances are different. There are people who are grinding 6-7 days a week with 2-3 jobs who will probably never "make it". People in 3rd world countries who was born to lose and will never have a chance to be anything.

Not a single person in this world who's "made it" because of them and them only. There has been help and/or good fortune in some form or fashion to get you/them/me where we are today.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #56
qutaboi225 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,213 | Props total: 10683 10683
 TheNetworkBlast said
one more thing. let me ask you this since you sympathize with the labor force so much...an amazon warehouse worker, should make more than a amazon computer engineer? answer that one for me.
First of all you bi*ch a*s n*gga...don't address me as a worker. I am and always will be a boss. Not like these fake a*s millionaires on here. Now that the name calling and resume' is out the way, literally NOTHING i said was opinion or not written in black and white as truth. Zuck is a terrible example, because we know what he did and who he snekkid to get what he got. My point is, if you're literally cheating the system to make billions i.e lobbyist, tax havens, child labor etc. The LEAST you can do is pass some down to the people that made you. There's no difference in 40 billion and 20 billion, especially when its free money. Or you could spend it on progressing humanity. You know how many advances or problems you can solve with 20 billi. But know..just stash the extras away in some tax haven and watch the people who make your machine move drown in debt. This system is designed to bust..........at some point its gonna come to a head and we'll look back on history and see where we could have made the quality of lie much better.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #57
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 2831 2831
 bxdiplomat said
Y'all don't really care what these people donate to, because even when they keep it extra low it's not super hard to find

Though Americans gave a record $410.2 billion to charity last year, fewer lower and middle-income households are donating, and big donors are giving more — and wielding ever-growing influence over which issues charities address, a recent essay in Nonprofit Quarterly noted.

Bezos’ tech peers lead the pack when it comes to mega-gifts. The three biggest charitable donations in 2017 were from tech pioneers: Bill Gates, former CEO of Microsoft MSFT , and his wife Melinda put $4.6 billion toward their foundation, Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook FB , and his wife Priscilla Chan contributed $1.9 billion toward their foundation, and Michael Dell, founder of Dell Technologies DVMT and his wife Susan gave $1 billion to their foundation.

[pic - click to view]

Step yall pocket watching up

Go Google Forbes richest people
Find a name
Google the name + "charity"
Educate yourself

Then talk out loud from a better place
TO THEIR FONDATION
aka a tax break AND
They still get to control their money since it is THEIR fondation
they not slick
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
 justin747 said
Like what?

All depends on what you are interested in. Personal finance, business/small business, art, weight loss, weight gain, work, taxes, music, film, mental health, parenting, cooking, meal prep, architecture, relationships, driving, farming, motivation, school, yoga, wedding planning, IT, engineering of many kinds ....

along with many, many niche subs, the list is endless. A matter of what you have interest in.

Like I said, if you are looking for nothing but bullsh*t that's all you're going to find. Reddit is a one stop shop for pretty much anything you can think of whether it's constructive or non constructive. If you have the app type anything that may interest you in the search bar, I'm positive you will find a sub to subscribe to.
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #59
TheNetworkBlast 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,015 | Props total: 3850 3850
 qutaboi225 said
First of all you bi*ch a*s n*gga...don't address me as a worker. I am and always will be a boss. Not like these fake a*s millionaires on here. Now that the name calling and resume' is out the way, literally NOTHING i said was opinion or not written in black and white as truth. Zuck is a terrible example, because we know what he did and who he snekkid to get what he got. My point is, if you're literally cheating the system to make billions i.e lobbyist, tax havens, child labor etc. The LEAST you can do is pass some down to the people that made you. There's no difference in 40 billion and 20 billion, especially when its free money. Or you could spend it on progressing humanity. You know how many advances or problems you can solve with 20 billi. But know..just stash the extras away in some tax haven and watch the people who make your machine move drown in debt. This system is designed to bust..........at some point its gonna come to a head and we'll look back on history and see where we could have made the quality of lie much better.
not going to lie, that made me laugh. but seriously, if you think the waffle house worker is going harder than the people above her you have no idea what it means to be a boss. we'll continue using waffle house as an example. there are 2,100 waffle houses in america. Let's say 20 people work at each waffle house. that's 42,000 in the labor force. then you have headquarters, a board, etc. the people at the top making the decisions so they stay in business and feed families don't deserve a blank check?
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #60
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 14940 14940
 kriskross00 said
Always wondered if Jay-Z ever eats top ramen or Kraft mac and cheese

Gotta be a lazy day where they just want to pop in a frozen burrito rite? rite??
His maids chefs and butlers don’t have lazy days
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #61
The Truth 
space
space
space
$215 | Props total: 864 864
 TheNetworkBlast said
every time i hear or see this i just want to punch a fu*king wall. people need to get this "give" sh*t out their fu*king mind. nobody has to give anybody sh*t. the less fortunate need to figure out how to get out of the space their in, that's all. that super rich person doesnt owe anybody sh*t, but to live happy and die. and if giving aint in his/her happiness, oh well. what will you do about your situation that's it. if they were to give "each person x amount of money" what does that really do for them, the rich people? the poor person goes "oh i feel so great for their MONEY", not the person. then what do they OWE THEM IN RETURN? nothing? how is that fair? if you're not mentally challenged or handicap, get on your grind and get it. survival of the fittest.

Preach it
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #62
The Truth 
space
space
space
$215 | Props total: 864 864
If I can touch 1mill , then I can get two
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #63
TheNetworkBlast 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,015 | Props total: 3850 3850
 No Religion said
You haven't said anything wrong but people with this mentality are generally POS. I'm talking people with access to so much money they couldn't possibly spend it all in 5 lifetimes. If you are able you should always give back.

This world can be harsh, everyones circumstances are different. There are people who are grinding 6-7 days a week with 2-3 jobs who will probably never "make it". People in 3rd world countries who was born to lose and will never have a chance to be anything.

Not a single person in this world who's "made it" because of them and them only. There has been help and/or good fortune in some form or fashion to get you/them/me where we are today.
so if we feel this strongly we should ALL give it back then. the KNOWLEDGE to build this website(created by somebody who probably has "more money than their supposed to (html, css, javascript, php, etc)"), the internet we use to communicate with and get rich off of (same as in the other parentheses), the phones we use to call loved ones, and you know i could go on and on. i'm happy with this system. i'm happy that i can sit on my a*s and make hundreds of thousands. am i stealing or getting over on people? no. so the people that put me in this place, that have created opportunities for a bunch of people like this, owe WHAT to people who can't take advantage of it?

but the people who have access to these same URLs that I have, and the same information that I have, decide to use it to watch frivolous youtube videos, tweet, and stunt on the gram all day...are the same people ASKING FOR A HANDOUT. there are no more excuses man. it's simple.

so these super rich people have created these tools to make themselves money AND you, got rich as fu*k off of it...now they have to give back to the same people who aren't taking advantage of the opportunities?

internet = make money, start a business, educate yourself

or

internet= wshh, floss for the gram, tweet all day, live stream on facebook, snap all day

i don't want to hear it.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #64
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
 TheNetworkBlast said
so if we feel this strongly we should ALL give it back then. the KNOWLEDGE to build this website(created by somebody who probably has "more money than their supposed to (html, css, javascript, php, etc)"), the internet we use to communicate with and get rich off of (same as in the other parentheses), the phones we use to call loved ones, and you know i could go on and on. i'm happy with this system. i'm happy that i can sit on my a*s and make hundreds of thousands. am i stealing or getting over on people? no. so the people that put me in this place, that have created opportunities for a bunch of people like this, owe WHAT to people who can't take advantage of it?

but the people who have access to these same URLs that I have, and the same information that I have, decide to use it to watch frivolous youtube videos, tweet, and stunt on the gram all day...are the same people ASKING FOR A HANDOUT. there are no more excuses man. it's simple.

so these super rich people have created these tools to make themselves money AND you, got rich as fu*k off of it...now they have to give back to the same people who aren't taking advantage of the opportunities?

internet = make money, start a business, educate yourself

or

internet= wshh, floss for the gram, tweet all day, live stream on facebook, snap all day

i don't want to hear it.
You do know that there are people who none of that sh*t applies to, right? I'm not even sure why you a*sume I'm saying give handouts to those caliber of people.

According to your logic there are insanely rich people who got there based off nothing but hard work and then there are nothing but dead beat, time wasting worker bees and if by chance you are doing worse than that it's because you world starring and fu*king off time all day. Crazy.

2 weeks ago '18        #65
shooter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$441 | Props total: 1467 1467
 TheNetworkBlast said

When a society doesn't accommodate for it's weakest or most vulnerable citizens, you set yourself up for a situation where they start realizing that the best thing to do for survival is to take the food off YOUR plate.

Your mentality is outdated fam.

Why do you think the wealthiest people in our country are talking so much about giving a monthly check to everybody. It's called "basic income". Google it asap. They don't want the poor coming for their heads in 5-10 yrs as the automation and technology that's making ppl rich k*lls all the jobs/ salaries.

History shows us that the ruling class does not want an angry, hungry, mob connected only by their poverty coming for their necks. That's how MLK got shot.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #66
ChickzNKickz 102 heat pts102
space
space
$12,267 | Props total: 20623 20623
 TheNetworkBlast said
It's people like you who will never make it to that tier or understand that Bezos DOES work harder than that waffle house employ.
That doesn’t mean he works harder, just smarter.
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #67
DATKIDD121 45 heat pts45
space
space
$9,485 | Props total: 11373 11373
 TheNetworkBlast said
There's no changing your mind and that's cool. But there are points you made that are just out right false. It's people like you who will never make it to that tier or understand that Bezos DOES work harder than that waffle house employ. I mean, didn't you see the movie the social network? You know how many hours Zuckerberg put in to make that website a reality? And then the hours and hours he had to put in to sustain it, to make his dream a reality? that's not worth billions to you?

Anybody can be a waffle house employ and work doubles, but not everybody can be a Jobs or Bezos. I don't know how that doesn't make sense. I know a few multi-millionaires who work out of their cars from 6 am to or 10 pm making sh*t happen, so the "waffle house worker" like staffs of america can put food on the table, since they don't have it in them to create job opportunities for others. These people at the top, making sh*t move, are responsible for a lot of families surviving.

Amazon not only has a "labor force", but they've also created a way for entrepreneurs to make money from referring people to products on the site, and make a sustainable income just off of THAT alone. Their affiliate programs has made some millionaires.

So why wouldn't a person, who has made OTHER people millionaires...people that he DOESN'T EVEN KNOW millionaires, have billions?

Ya'll just really don't know what the scope of being a boss takes. That's why you'll always have that worker mentality.
Great fu*kin post
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #68
Fortune 168 heat pts168
space
space
$6,589 | Props total: 36125 36125
 TheNetworkBlast said

2 weeks ago '18        #69
Meechy09 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 3898 3898
 ladondaddy said
Smoked n read this... dope read no doubt.. epecially off da trees!!
You really just pissed me off quoting that whole post.

fu*k you
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #70
RAZAH CUTS 6428 heat pts6428
space
space
$58,201 | Props total: 32223 32223
can we get the source?
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #71
Belief 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 166 166
 DIPSET101 said
His maids chefs and butlers don’t have lazy days

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #72
FreeSmoke 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,275 | Props total: 10507 10507
Not reading

They buy whatever out dumb a*ses buy jut the expensive version

They also buy inside information, organs and child prostitutes I'd they really on the inside inside
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #73
bxdiplomat 109 heat pts109
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 11082 11082
 RAZAH CUTS said
can we get the source?

2 weeks ago '18        #74
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,914 | Props total: 8072 8072
 kriskross00 said
Always wondered if Jay-Z ever eats top ramen or Kraft mac and cheese

Gotta be a lazy day where they just want to pop in a frozen burrito rite? rite??
Um ew

2 weeks ago '05        #75
OG T Gutta N 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,087 | Props total: 3688 3688
ehh I dunno about the generalizations.

My friend / business partner was worth 750M ,10 years ago , generational real estate developers.

His brother financed a bi*ch whole life , shes' been posted here plenty , fitness guru 190k ig followers , magazine covers , competition winner, etc. His money went to a bi*ch , lavish sh*t and hookers.

My brotha spent his money on drugs and everything excessive , smoked crack the whole time. When he was 18 bought a house across from oak park (mozzy hood) to cop and smoke crack. Over 30 rolexes , multiple properties across us, ti phantom from the "what you know" video , plane , rented entire hotel floors, etc.

His business main / top floor was a gym and had a bunch of "bros" pumping iron , doing coke , and working real estate deals all in 1 , everyday.

When it came to an end , he had a few M in credit lines at casinos , cashed out and bounced , went to jail (fraud) and whole family beat a RICO charge as well (we still use the entities mentioned in the rico now ) .

In his own words "ive been a hustler my whole life , my father gave me and my brotha 1m a piece and thats all i needed"

all that to say , how you think the "rich / wealthy" got that way , or how they "act" will make you that...isn't how it works.

You can learn , and become rich through skill but If you want to get wealthy you need

1. luck (perfect universal timing)
2. money

nobody plans the sh*t , do you.
+5   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  81
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+107online now  45
Image(s) inside Hawaiian, Japanese, Cherokee Indian, Grenadan & Guamanian all mixed in..
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-259online now  42
Video inside 6 Reasons You’ve Been Drinking Water Wrong
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  23
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  13
Image(s) inside lala liv
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
NFL Man under fire for using Dr. Martin Luther King video to mock Saints fans