Jan 10 - Trump prepping Mexico for that Wall payment

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '17        #51
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,576 | Props total: 47880 47880
 TaxStoneCooked said
How could you ask this condescending question when you think "gun control" wil stop mass shootings. You serious man??

Dude that shot up all of those people in Vegas, how many of those guns were illegal?

3 months ago '17        #52
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,333 | Props total: 44838 44838
 Naga Sadow said
Dude that shot up all of those people in Vegas, how many of those guns were illegal?

Criminals dont follow gun laws. You dont think he knew it was illegal to kil a bunch of people before he did it. The fu*k come on man.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '17        #53
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,576 | Props total: 47880 47880
 TaxStoneCooked said
Criminals dont follow gun laws. You dont think he knew it was illegal to kil a bunch of people before he did it. The fu*k come on man.
But it was illegal to obtain and carry all of those guns and ammunition. Illegals know it's illegal to hop the border, you think that stios them?

It works both ways imbecile.

3 months ago '04        #54
erickonasis 23 heat pts23
space
space
$31,705 | Props total: 31663 31663

[tweet - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '17        #55
space
space
 Naga Sadow said

It works both ways imbecile.
I told you this. Genius.

Newsflash: Criminals dont follow gun laws.

3 months ago '17        #56
space
space
 erickonasis said
More heartstring bullsh*t.

Shouldve saved money. Should've paid attention in school.

People all over the world cant eat I didnt see these tweets then.

3 months ago '14        #57
TheRiverStyx 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,994 | Props total: 12902 12902
 danneywilliams said
Less than the $46B the Dems were cool with in 2013? I'm with Border Patrol and Homeland Security. Those are the guys who see what really goes on down there every day. If they say we need a wall, and they think the wall that has been proposed will take care of what they need, I'm all for it. Trump trusts them and I trust them.
Do you believe in global climate change?

3 months ago '13        #58
dre2000 106 heat pts106
space
space
$622 | Props total: 2497 2497
 _Player2 said
That would make sense if we weren't in a shutdown over 5Billion from tax payers idiot

Last edited by dre2000; 01-11-2019 at 08:55 AM..

3 months ago '11        #59
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 5769 5769
 Proffesor X said
Opium production in Afghanistan - Wikipedia

Afghanistan has been the world's leading illicit opium producer since 1992 (excluding the year 2001). Afghanistan's opium poppy harvest produces more than 90% of illicit heroin globally, and more than 95% of the European supply. More land is used for opium in Afghanistan than is used for coca cultivation ..... Several factors encourage opium production, the greatest being ...
‎History ∑ ‎Worldwide impact ∑ ‎The Afghan economy and ... ∑ ‎Production and Afghan ...

[pic - click to view]

Ok... you're just a dumbass man...

3 months ago '11        #60
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 5769 5769
 Naga Sadow said
You think illegals will willingly stop because of a wall?

...yes. Talk to the people guarding it. Talk to Jim Acosta dumb a*s just proved how effective it was. The wall works.

3 months ago '18        #61
Proffesor X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$3,867 | Props total: 14617 14617
 Kade said

Ok... you're just a dumbass man...
If the #1 drug in America is Opiods and Heroin and 95% of the worlds Heroin comes from Afghanistan

Then the drugs narrative is a lie........dumbass....that's call critical thinking you fu*king moron
+2   

3 months ago '17        #62
space
space
 Proffesor X said
If the #1 drug in America is Opiods and Heroin and 95% of the worlds Heroin comes from Afghanistan

Then the drugs narrative is a lie........dumbass....that's call critical thinking you fu*king moron

3 months ago '05        #63
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$12,066 | Props total: 14449 14449
 danneywilliams said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But it ain't political...

You do understand that border security does include more than a wall? It includes salaries, technology development, implementation and upkeep, various buildings and facilities, vehicles, drones, etc. I mean you get that right?

Do you really believe we are safer now with 800,000+ unpaid american workers who still have great responsibility to our nations security? TSA and other homeland agencies not getting paid so more likely to be offered and accept bribes? Over worked and under paid air traffic controllers who literally have millions of lives in their hands every week?

Trump is waiting for a disaster to happen. He was told by people on both sides of the aisle that mexico would not pay for the wall. That did not stop him from issuing constant promises and declarations that they would.
Now he's using American citizens livelihoods as a bargaining chip to get our tax dollars to pay for the wall. Directly against what he said would happen.

Even the oil industry, the ome industry trump has actually held his promises to is upset by this shutdown because they cant move forward on granting land to be explored etc. This is hurting America just for him to make himself look good because he's stepping over Pence's proposal and others greenlighted that would of had hard working Americans working and getting paid.

Meanwhile his administration is still getting paid.

It's not a Democrat or a Republican thing, it's common sense. This is stupid, this can lead to serious issues. It doesn't make America great to be at greater risk to attack with our government shut down
+1   

3 months ago '05        #64
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
I told you this. Genius.

Newsflash: Criminals dont follow gun laws.

What legitimate reason do citizens need to have automatic rifles?

Im all for the right to bear arms, I go shooting every year. But a citizen should not have access to military grade weaponry.

Pistols, (home protection), shotguns (rural areas and security purposes) and semi automatic rifles (hunting), should be the only weapons everyday citizens should have access to.

Why should a 19 year old with mental health issues be able to walk into a store and buy an ar-15 like it's nothing?

Why are background checks/ mental health investigations a bad thing when it comes to ensuring safety and accountability when it comes to protecting citizens?

I swear some people think they love America but their train of thought clearly shows different

3 months ago '17        #65
space
space
 Rockstar718 said
What legitimate reason do citizens need to have automatic rifles?

Im all for the right to bear arms, I go shooting every year. But a citizen should not have access to military grade weaponry.

Pistols, (home protection), shotguns (rural areas and security purposes) and semi automatic rifles (hunting), should be the only weapons everyday citizens should have access to.

Why should a 19 year old with mental health issues be able to walk into a store and buy an ar-15 like it's nothing?

Why are background checks/ mental health investigations a bad thing when it comes to ensuring safety and accountability when it comes to protecting citizens?

I swear some people think they love America but their train of thought clearly shows different
Who are you to decide what people need? Move to Baltimore and see if you need an Ar15 lol

3 months ago '05        #66
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Who are you to decide what people need? Move to Baltimore and see if you need an Ar15 lol
You avoided all my questions

I was born and raised in far rock, which is far from peaceful, but I still feel the way I do.

Are you saying people in poverty who are forced to find alternative forms of income to survive in a capitalistic society deserve to be exterminated?

Even if the government and economic system not only support but enable their poverty and the legitimacy of their lifestyle?

3 months ago '17        #67
space
space
 Rockstar718 said
You avoided all my questions

I was born and raised in far rock, which is far from peaceful, but I still feel the way I do.

Are you saying people in poverty who are forced to find alternative forms of income to survive in a capitalistic society deserve to be exterminated?

Even if the government and economic system not only support but enable their poverty and the legitimacy of their lifestyle?
Exterminated? The fu*k you talking about. They have a right to protect themselves.

3 months ago '05        #68
pele20 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 576 576
 TaxStoneCooked said
More heartstring bullsh*t.

Shouldve saved money. Should've paid attention in school.

People all over the world cant eat I didnt see these tweets then.
People on government a*sistance should have saved money? You can't be serious...

3 months ago '17        #69
space
space
 pele20 said
People on government a*sistance should have saved money? You can't be serious...
Why are they on govt a*sistance??

If they aren't disabled?? Take that iphone, ps4, wifi and Jordan money and Save.

3 months ago '05        #70
pele20 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 576 576
 TaxStoneCooked said
Why are they on govt a*sistance??

If they aren't disabled?? Take that iphone, ps4, wifi and Jordan money and Save.
I'm not going to debate with you because you're making hella a*sumptions... And you clearly get my point.

3 months ago '15        #71
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$692 | Props total: 1723 1723
 Sin said
we all want things to make our job easier

but our bosses manage cost, effectiveness and ability to get the job done

and if the current walls and border patrol able to arrest 50,000 a month id say that effective
Itís crazy how people throw numbers out to defend their position.

Iím Independent. I voted for Obama twice . Iíve voted locally for a few Republicans . The majority of my votes are split between Democrats and Independents.

As a Independent, you saying they catch 50,000 people a month makes me want the wall . lol

3 months ago '10        #72
SenGetEm 
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 201 201
I bet if you told the border patrol agents that instead of a wall you would use that money to give them a raise and lighter workload, hire more people, give them more patrol vehicles, give them better technology (ie drones, computers, motion sensors etc) they would be all for it.
Win/win. Create more local jobs for border cities and invest in border security.

3 months ago '11        #73
Sin 1983 heat pts1983
space
space
$29,604 | Props total: 88075 88075
 MemphisBleek said
It’s crazy how people throw numbers out to defend their position.

I’m Independent. I voted for Obama twice . I’ve voted locally for a few Republicans . The majority of my votes are split between Democrats and Independents.

As a Independent, you saying they catch 50,000 people a month makes me want the wall . lol
I don’t think a wall will stop those 50k from coming they’ll find other way that are harder to detect

Majority of immigrants become illegal from overstaying legally obtained visas

But we have technology that can be just as effective and cheaper to stopping illegal immigrants

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '15        #74
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$692 | Props total: 1723 1723
 Sin said
I donít think a wall will stop those 50k from coming theyíll find other way that are harder to detect

Majority of immigrants become illegal from overstaying legally obtained visas

But we have technology that can be just as effective and cheaper to stopping illegal immigrants

The whole point of the wall is to make it harder . Of course it wonít stop them . It will make it harder and force them to go a different route or make them turn around . Thatís the whole point of a fence . I got a 6 foot privacy fence . A n*gga ainít came over the wall yet. lol

Iím not for the wall and Iím not against the wall. The Democrats argument against the wall makes me lean towards a wall because the argument is so backwards . If whatís going on at the border isnít a crisis a wall shouldnít effect anything . We have 11 million illegals that DACA protects . On any continent 11 million illegals is a crisis . Iím not saying it is a crisis . Iím just saying the entire democrat argument makes no sense .

3 months ago '11        #75
Sin 1983 heat pts1983
space
space
$29,604 | Props total: 88075 88075
 MemphisBleek said
The whole point of the wall is to make it harder . Of course it wonít stop them . It will make it harder and force them to go a different route or make them turn around . Thatís the whole point of a fence . I got a 6 foot privacy fence . A n*gga ainít came over the wall yet. lol

Iím not for the wall and Iím not against the wall. The Democrats argument against the wall makes me lean towards a wall because the argument is so backwards . If whatís going on at the border isnít a crisis a wall shouldnít effect anything . We have 11 million illegals that DACA protects . On any continent 11 million illegals is a crisis . Iím not saying it is a crisis . Iím just saying the entire democrat argument makes no sense .
I feel more money should be spent on being able to process them and return them home quicker

I feel if Democrats and Republicans combined their plans they could be very effective

Home      

most viewed right now
+92online now  40
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+86online now  38
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
42 comments
1 day ago