Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:

most viewed right now
+22  59
44 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
64 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #101
Proffesor X 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 9324 9324
 TaxStoneCooked said
Also this generation posts anything for likes and attention disgusting
Now I know I must be tripping.......me and this n*gga re agreeing with each other........maybe I am wrong......
+1   

1 week ago '15        #102
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,281 | Props total: 4865 4865
 Proffesor X said
If it were black parents it would have been lean, and I would still give less then a fu*k cause that a stupid a.ss drug as well........ however most of the people in here crying wold have a very different outlook.......you and I know both know this so just stop with the bullsh*t.
Err, it's not bullsh*t, I wasn't talking about you, I was about them... THEY would have said "where was she when her daughter got on drungs" "Where's he daddy" "I bet she's a single parent" ...there would have been all types of comments about what the mama is or isn't and far less sympathy...

1 week ago '06        #103
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$6,456 | Props total: 2130 2130
 RIPrjacks23 said
This ain't nothing but facts, and they mad about it, it's the strangest thing when one of them tries to tell me how to feel about a 1000 years history of white supremacy and racism, they think they are right to LOL, you handling these clowns the right way, with a big ol f*ck you, that's about all the will understand from all the knowledge you dropping anyway. Only lie I detected was "God is fake" ...our father is definitely real.
1 John 4:20

if someone says, "I love God," but hates a Christian brother or sister, that person is a liar; for if we don't love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see?

You don't know the father. If you did you would know forgiveness, you would know vengeance belongs to God. You would know God says to love your enemies. I'm white and I claim to have the same father as you. But it's bleep me? Because of my ancestors sins? Vengeance is not yours. It says that in the Bible.

You say there is a father but did you know our father says you have to forgive to be forgiven? Im white and I am your brother. If we all sought to learn God's word and character, we wouldn't be having these issues. Learn God's ways and develop a relationship with him because you don't want this to happen to you. This scripture puts so much fear in me. I'm not only preaching to you, I'm preaching to myself.

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

We gotta let this hate go.

1 week ago '18        #104
space
space
 991 said

if someone says, "I love God," but hates a Christian brother or sister, that person is a liar; for if we don't love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see?

You don't know the father. If you did you would know forgiveness, you would know vengeance belongs to God. You would know God says to love your enemies. I'm white and I claim to have the same father as you. But it's bleep me? Because of my ancestors sins? Vengeance is not yours. It says that in the Bible.

You say there is a father but did you know our father says you have to forgive to be forgiven? Im white and I am your brother. If we all sought to learn God's word and character, we wouldn't be having these issues. Learn God's ways and develop a relationship with him because you don't want this to happen to you. This scripture puts so much fear in me. I'm not only preaching to you, I'm preaching to myself.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Then he burned and flooded the world out of hatred for his own creation......shocker

1 week ago '18        #105
space
space
 RIPrjacks23 said
Err, it's not bullsh*t, I wasn't talking about you, I was about them... THEY would have said "where was she when her daughter got on drungs" "Where's he daddy" "I bet she's a single parent" ...there would have been all types of comments about what the mama is or isn't and far less sympathy...
Oh, my bad chief........so many coming at me, wasn't sure......my apologies.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #106
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
 991 said

I may let it go but that doesn't mean I have to be a damn fool.
+1   

1 week ago '08        #107
Pyrex 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6690 6690
I've never done heroin and I been in rehab since September you bi*ch you
+1   

1 week ago '06        #108
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 RIPrjacks23 said
I may let it go but that doesn't mean I have to be a damn fool.
By being like Jesus you certainly aren't a fool. God forgives and remembers our sin no more. We have to strive for that. Whenever you are a victim of racism, love them anyway. It's our instructions. When you let things go, you will have that wall of hate down. You might meet a lifelong friend that is white. It might lead to a blessing through a white person you meet. You might even marry a white woman and not just because she is white, because she is the perfect fit for you. I'm white and married to a black woman. I honestly never would of thought that would happen. She's a God fearing woman. God actually told us to date/to get married. That's another testimony. God doesn't see color. He sees the heart. We gotta do the same. And I don't want you to feel like I'm attacking you because I have came a longgggg way from how I use to be. I still have work to do.

1 week ago '06        #109
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Pyrex said
I've never done heroin and I been in rehab since September you bi*ch you
If part of your rehab was to visit this girl with her crying mother by the bed, I don't think you would make jokes out of it.

1 week ago '18        #110
Scrooged 1 heat pts
space
space
$116 | Props total: 319 319
 Proffesor X said
No I said that I didn't care because its self inflected. You missed that cause you were crying trying to put your cape on

I would say the same sh*t for a person of the same reason. I don't care your daughter is dying because she got hooked on drugs. Big fu*king whoop, be a better parent next time I guess. I don't know.......its too much other sh*t going on in the world where people are dying who didn't do sh*t to cause it.

All the extra sh*t as far as how drug addiction is viewed when it comes to race is absolutely correct. The fact she is white doesn't me help me to give more of a fu*k.....But Im living my best life, you the one losing your sh*t cause I'm not falling in line and having a bi*ch fit crying like you are.

Its called self accountability. Don't do drugs and you won't k!ll yourself. I mean its Heroin, its not like people don't know wtf is going to happen prior to getting hooked. They just don't a fu*k........sooooooooo play stupid games.......win stupid prizes.

judging by your avy and this line, you live vicariously thru music dont you?

You worship money, your always angry like a victim and hate everyone who doesnt agree with you.

You got a lot of hate in your heart bruh. At least you have boxden for an outlet.

1 week ago '08        #111
Pyrex 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6690 6690
 991 said
If part of your rehab was to visit this girl with her crying mother by the bed, I don't think you would make jokes out of it.
My post was directed at the people talking sh*t to me. I didn't watch the video in this thread nor do I plan to. I got people still riding my d!ck since I went ham on this bi*ch months ago!

1 week ago '06        #112
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Pyrex said
My post was directed at the people talking sh*t to me. I didn't watch the video in this thread nor do I plan to. I got people still riding my d!ck since I went ham on this bi*ch months ago!
Not sure what u are talking about but if u need a friend to help get over ur habits, hit me up. We are supposed to carry each others burdens.

1 week ago '15        #113
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
 991 said
By being like Jesus you certainly aren't a fool. God forgives and remembers our sin no more. We have to strive for that. Whenever you are a victim of racism, love them anyway. It's our instructions. When you let things go, you will have that wall of hate down. You might meet a lifelong friend that is white. It might lead to a blessing through a white person you meet. You might even marry a white woman and not just because she is white, because she is the perfect fit for you. I'm white and married to a black woman. I honestly never would of thought that would happen. She's a God fearing woman. God actually told us to date/to get married. That's another testimony. God doesn't see color. He sees the heart. We gotta do the same. And I don't want you to feel like I'm attacking you because I have came a longgggg way from how I use to be. I still have work to do.
I'm black married to a black woman God too set our union on course. I don't hate but I'm not a fool, my experiences as well as the experiences of others makes me believe it's good sense to be weary of certain people. Ali said loosely "If there are 10000 snakes at your door and 1000 of them are good snakes are you going to let 10000 in then try to figure out which ones want to bite you or will you keep all of them out" ... loosely quoted I say
+2   

7 days ago '18        #114
niruggg 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,961 | Props total: 13670 13670
 g lobo said
this lady is watching her daughter die. trying to send a mesage so no one has to die in their moms arms or watch their kid die in theiur own arms.

ANd bx TURNS IT INto A RACE THREAD

some of you need serious help

white people have done so much to you you cant sympathize /emphasize with a mother losing their child not wanting other people to feel her pain

but you want to pretend like youve been through so much
you right, but the thing is I lived through dope and then the crack epidemic and its was always jail never treatment and there was no empathy so I don't really wanna hear that sh*t now
+1   

7 days ago '18        #115
niruggg 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,961 | Props total: 13670 13670
 991 said

[pic - click to view]

nah

[pic - click to view]

+1   

7 days ago '06        #116
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
I'm not saying it's easy.

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '06        #117
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 niruggg said
you right, but the thing is I lived through dope and then the crack epidemic and its was always jail never treatment and there was no empathy so I don't really wanna hear that sh*t now

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '14        #118
strungout 396 heat pts396
space
space
$33,216 | Props total: 78441 78441
Its fu*ked cus that could have been me on that hospital bed

I played around with fire way too much
+1   

7 days ago '14        #119
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Also this generation posts anything for likes and attention disgusting
She did it to raise awareness you bozo
+1   

7 days ago '06        #120
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 strungout said
Its fu*ked cus that could have been me on that hospital bed

I played around with fire way too much
Are u good now?
+1   

7 days ago '14        #121
space
space
 991 said
Are u good now?
I'm straight brother

My problem was I spent too much time alone , i created this little world for myself where i would eat when i wanted , drink when i wanted , and do drugs when i wanted and nobody was there to monitor me

Since i was on my own schedule I couldn't be held accountable by someone now that I'm letting family back in I cant hide my drug use and i pretty much lost the desire to do it , just gotta stay around positivity
+2   

7 days ago '06        #122
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Proffesor X said
No I said that I didn't care because its self inflected. You missed that cause you were crying trying to put your cape on

I would say the same sh*t for a person of the same reason. I don't care your daughter is dying because she got hooked on drugs. Big fu*king whoop, be a better parent next time I guess. I don't know.......its too much other sh*t going on in the world where people are dying who didn't do sh*t to cause it.

All the extra sh*t as far as how drug addiction is viewed when it comes to race is absolutely correct. The fact she is white doesn't me help me to give more of a fu*k.....But Im living my best life, you the one losing your sh*t cause I'm not falling in line and having a bi*ch fit crying like you are.

Its called self accountability. Don't do drugs and you won't k!ll yourself. I mean its Heroin, its not like people don't know wtf is going to happen prior to getting hooked. They just don't a fu*k........sooooooooo play stupid games.......win stupid prizes.
Responding to your first sentence. You are a liar. You said on the first page you didn't care because of your ancestors going through slavery. Stop being fake and just be real with it. You ARE a racist.

7 days ago '06        #123
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 strungout said
I'm straight brother

My problem was I spent too much time alone , i created this little world for myself where i would eat when i wanted , drink when i wanted , and do drugs when i wanted and nobody was there to monitor me

Since i was on my own schedule I couldn't be held accountable by someone now that I'm letting family back in I cant hide my drug use and i pretty much lost the desire to do it , just gotta stay around positivity
Well if u ever find yourself on that dark road again, u can hit me up as long as I'm still here on boxden. Reach for help elsewhere if needed. As u see it only takes one mistake and it's over. We must carry each others burdens
+2   

7 days ago '04        #124
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,315 | Props total: 12482 12482
build the wall

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '13        #125
NY Knicka 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,522 | Props total: 13522 13522
The withdrawals are just as dangerous

Home      

most viewed right now
+27online now  22
Image(s) inside Crazy conspiracy theory involving our POTUS
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  13
Image(s) inside "I Seen 2pac Pull Up To The Club w/ Faith Evans, he & Treach Both Smas..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  12
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  11
Image(s) inside Indian 🍑 ARIANA SAYANI
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+107online now  10
Image(s) inside She’s 5’1” With A 40 inch Ass. But How Deep Is The pus-y?
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Power Rangers Fight for the Grid (Nintendo Switch Exclusive)
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside FYRE FESTIVAL A.K.A. Hulu vs Netflix
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside New Youtube dark comedy Wayne is insane