Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:

most viewed right now
+70  177
43 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #76
Proffesor X 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 9465 9465
 Ron Swanson said
a better person than you

t.

[pic - click to view]

Get off your high horse n*gga. Everything do't have to move everybody the same damn way.

2 weeks ago '17        #77
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 43615 43615
 lboog1423 said
what buddy said in the beginning wasnt really any kind of hate. He was just stating facts. Everyone else took offense and called him the angry black guy.
That miserable a*s n*gga said he didn't care that a woman was watching her daughter die because we've been through a lot as black people.

That's most definitely hate.

2 weeks ago '05        #78
Ron Swanson 282 heat pts282
space
space
$40,404 | Props total: 49897 49897
 Proffesor X said

[pic - click to view]

Get off your high horse n*gga. Everything do't have to move everybody the same damn way.

i dont expect anything logical or even remotely intelligent to come out of the mouth of a remedial fu*kboy racist

the world is a great place, get out in it and learn some sh*t.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #79
space
space
 justin747 said
That miserable a*s n*gga said he didn't care that a woman was watching her daughter die because we've been through a lot as black people.

No I said that I didn't care because its self inflected. You missed that cause you were crying trying to put your cape on

I would say the same sh*t for a person of the same reason. I don't care your daughter is dying because she got hooked on drugs. Big fu*king whoop, be a better parent next time I guess. I don't know.......its too much other sh*t going on in the world where people are dying who didn't do sh*t to cause it.

All the extra sh*t as far as how drug addiction is viewed when it comes to race is absolutely correct. The fact she is white doesn't me help me to give more of a fu*k.....But Im living my best life, you the one losing your sh*t cause I'm not falling in line and having a bi*ch fit crying like you are.

Its called self accountability. Don't do drugs and you won't k*ll yourself. I mean its Heroin, its not like people don't know wtf is going to happen prior to getting hooked. They just don't a fu*k........sooooooooo play stupid games.......win stupid prizes.

2 weeks ago '18        #80
g lobo 
space
space
space
$956 | Props total: 2689 2689
 lboog1423 said
what buddy said in the beginning wasnt really any kind of hate. He was just stating facts. Everyone else took offense and called him the angry black guy.
dont excuse and enable this fu*k a*s behavior you know the difference

what did this video have to do with race? or race with a historical context?

this woman is looking out for any and everyone. people she doesnt even know or need to care about (regardless of race)

and this guy wants to bring history into it because of the color of her daughters skin?

was she too priviged? rich? well shes dead now are you happy? does that even out the priviledge? fu*k some of you all are sad. dont excuse this bull sh*t behavior/attitude . the woman was trying to help others in her OWN TIME OF NEED and you selfhish fu*ks want to bring race into it and then deny your own racism

this womans child is dying and you want to bring history into it

i pray the damage you have sustained from the white man can be turned into something positive
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #81
lboog1423 304 heat pts304
space
space
$36,772 | Props total: 22162 22162
 justin747 said

not caring and hating are two different things.

like i said, he spoke nothing but facts. Not the first drug epidemic this country has seen. There's only one major difference this go around. The face of it looks a lil different. Now its all about caring , coming together and getting people help.

When it was the other way it was locking up "super predators" and throwing away the key.

So if a person chooses not to care, thats on them. I can see why. Im not gonna say he walking around hating tho.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #82
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
i dont expect anything logical or even remotely intelligent to come out of the mouth of a remedial fu*kboy racist

the world is a great place, get out in it and learn some sh*t.
Wow. thanks for the advice you enlightened soul......you n*ggas are fu*king retards I swear. This womans is not the end of the world, well its the end of her wolrd, but tomorrow is a nother day, and while you fake outrage bi*ches are pretending to care, tomorrow you won't even remember this thread. So keep on with this fake righteous fu*k sh*t. I got 3 more hours till its go time.

2 weeks ago '18        #83
g lobo 
space
space
space
$956 | Props total: 2689 2689
 lboog1423 said

like i said, he spoke nothing but facts. Not the first drug epidemic this country has seen. There's only one major difference this go around. The face of it looks a lil different. Now its all about caring , coming together and getting people help.

When it was the other way it was locking up "super predators" and throwing away the key.

So if a person chooses not to care, thats on them. I can see why. Im not gonna say he walking around hating tho.
bro the lady is trying to change sh*t

is she supposed to say " well we ignored it the first time lets continue ignoring it to be fair"

bro nobody is saying only help whites. its a problem in EVERY COMMUNITY

why are you bringing up sh*t from the 80s and 90s

its a problem. her skin has nothing to do with it. youre trying to be on some "well it wasnt a problem in our community " sh*t and you coming off looking twice as ignorant as them.

she is saying its a problem in EVERY community. yours and mine included.

youre trying to point out how unfair sh*t was in the past and in the process you arent being fair to the youth of today. leave todays youngns out of our fathers bull sh*t.

the lady is trying to help. and if youre announcing that you dont care. YOU MOST CERTAINLY care.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #84
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
 lboog1423 said

Proffesor X said
Would care but the way history is set up.........
 Proffesor X said
yet many of us have bled merciless gallons and buckets more then others...........FOH........
Maybe it's not hating or however you wanna define it, but it this is a fu*ked up thing to say about watching somebody die just because they're a different race

Professor X lacks empathy.

2 weeks ago '18        #85
space
space
 lboog1423 said

To them blacks pepretuating "racism" is hating. Although its more so a cause and effect thing that none of them want to admit. Its fine I find most of the so called black dudes are cornballs who aspire to live in a wolrd as white as they can get it, they look down on blacks like us because we are not puting on that good n*gga image like they are, and they've convinced themselves that blacks are holding ourselves back with "atred" and being vittims.

Now in real I make more money then both of them, am no victim, travel the world quite often and am more cultured than both of them put together. But because I am not kissing white a*s......I'm a ignorant stereotype, that's why I am having so much fun with this sh*t. n*gga are caricatures thinking they schooling me on life, when they don't know sh*t about sh*t.

2 weeks ago '10        #86
lboog1423 304 heat pts304
space
space
$36,772 | Props total: 22162 22162
 g lobo said
dont excuse and enable this fu*k a*s behavior you know the difference

what did this video have to do with race? or race with a historical context?

this woman is looking out for any and everyone. people she doesnt even know or need to care about (regardless of race)

and this guy wants to bring history into it because of the color of her daughters skin?

was she too priviged? rich? well shes dead now are you happy? does that even out the priviledge? fu*k some of you all are sad. dont excuse this bull sh*t behavior/attitude . the woman was trying to help others in her OWN TIME OF NEED and you selfhish fu*ks want to bring race into it and then deny your own racism

this womans child is dying and you want to bring history into it

i pray the damage you have sustained from the white man can be turned into something positive
its not history tho, this same sh*t is going on today. I dont see anyone on tv in the black side of towns in america tryna give aid to addicts. Only media i see black addicts on is worldstar

meanwhile this is the type sh*t they doing in other neighborhoods

[video - click to view]

a whole new program where police provide resources to addicts and even take them to get the help they need. Never seen that before in my area

so, if someone chooses not to care cant blame em

Last edited by lboog1423; 01-11-2019 at 02:34 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #87
space
space
 justin747 said
Maybe it's not hating or however you wanna define it, but it this is a fu*ked up thing to say about watching somebody die just because they're a different race

Professor X lacks empathy.
1 of those quotes are takien out of context and you know it.

The last part is actually the first correct thing you've said in this entire convo.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #88
TaxStoneCooked 92 heat pts92
space
space
$14,769 | Props total: 36143 36143
Parent your fu*kin kids

2 weeks ago '18        #89
space
space
 g lobo said
bro the lady is trying to change sh*t

is she supposed to say " well we ignored it the first time lets continue ignoring it to be fair"

bro nobody is saying only help whites. its a problem in EVERY COMMUNITY

why are you bringing up sh*t from the 80s and 90s

its a problem. her skin has nothing to do with it. youre trying to be on some "well it wasnt a problem in our community " sh*t and you coming off looking twice as ignorant as them.

she is saying its a problem in EVERY community. yours and mine included.

youre trying to point out how unfair sh*t was in the past and in the process you arent being fair to the youth of today. leave todays youngns out of our fathers bull sh*t.

the lady is trying to help. and if youre announcing that you dont care. YOU MOST CERTAINLY care.
Today's youths aren't racist? Are you fu*king serious. Racism is not a thing of yersteray, if it was it would been gone decades ago. Its an ever continuing issues that stays because the same idealism are passed down generation after generation. hell the fact that we are in a Opiod crisis is the biggest example of racism as we speak.........if this were affecting a majority of blacks, there would be so many laws and guidelines put in place. But since its affecting whites it gets the kid glove treatment. they are victims to drugs, not criminals and predators.......and you sap a*s n*ggas eat the sh*t up.......thats whats wrong with you......you n*ggas are soft and need to get back to reality........

2 weeks ago '18        #90
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Parent your fu*kin kids

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #91
space
space
Professor X can be a c*nt but hes right on this.

No sympathy from me.

2 weeks ago '15        #92
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,297 | Props total: 4882 4882
 Proffesor X said
She overdosed on heroin, let the world stop and cry for the bi*ch. Who gives a fu*k. People die from overdoses every day. Sucks, but that's a self administered wound, it happens

Why do I give no fu*ks because. the way history is set up, during the crack epedimic blacks who used were not given symptahty no clinics were created, no funding was set aside from state or federal to aide, they were thrown in jail, houses were destroyed or rammed with tanks, dealers were sentenced to football numbers, and this was a drug that was imported into black neighborhoods by the US GOVERNMENT.

So no I don't give a fu*k......and just because your corny a*s is on this we are the world bullsh*te despite all these new age tiki torch carrying as*holes who are actually organizing more and more

And superiority complex? I am the most humble person in teh world. Just don't ignore the world with blinders cause I prefer to hang around white people likes some sell out clown. n*ggas eat out white bi*ches and all of a sudden become Desmond Tutu

This ain't nothing but facts, and they mad about it, it's the strangest thing when one of them tries to tell me how to feel about a 1000 years history of white supremacy and racism, they think they are right to LOL, you handling these clowns the right way, with a big ol f*ck you, that's about all the will understand from all the knowledge you dropping anyway. Only lie I detected was "God is fake" ...our father is definitely real.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #93
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
You know what's crazy?

Most of the militant n*ggas in here mad about oppression grew up in a safe suburb somewhere and never even saw what happens in the hood, or were too young to even live through the 80s

Understanding objectivity should be mandatory in 2019

2 weeks ago '15        #94
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
 justin747 said
You know what's crazy?

Most of the militant n*ggas in here mad about oppression grew up in a safe suburb somewhere and never even saw what happens in the hood, or were too young to even live through the 80s

And you think what you said makes perfect sense too...
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #95
space
space
 justin747 said
You know what's crazy?

Welp I grew up in the hood and seen drugs destroy whole entire family trees. Luckily not mine though.

But I seen it. No one gave a fu*k when drugs destroyed my community.

In this ladys case its bad parenting.

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #96
space
space
 justin747 said
You know what's crazy?

Why is the 80s the litmus test of the black experience. The last 3 years have been pretty sh*t when it comes to black oppression wouldn't you agree? So many pepple k*lled legally with no fu*ks given in record numbers. Why are you talking about teh 80s?

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #97
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Why is the 80s the litmus test of the black experience. The last 3 years have been pretty sh*t when it comes to black oppression wouldn't you agree? So many pepple k*lled legally with no fu*ks given in record numbers. Why are you talking about teh 80s?
You make another good point here

Say what you want about BLM as a group but white people just couldnt let us have it. They kept saying All lives matter.

No sympathy from me.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #98
space
space
Also this generation posts anything for likes and attention disgusting
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #99
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Welp I grew up in the hood and seen drugs destroy whole entire family trees. Luckily not mine though.

But I seen it. No one gave a fu*k when drugs destroyed my community.

In this ladys case its bad parenting.

If it was a black parent that's what most of the comments would have been..

2 weeks ago '18        #100
space
space
 RIPrjacks23 said
If it was a black parent that's what most of the comments would have been..
If it were black parents it would have been lean, and I would still give less then a fu*k cause that a stupid a*s drug as well........ however most of the people in here crying wold have a very different outlook.......you and I know both know this so just stop with the bullsh*t.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  97
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  25
NFL Man under fire for using Dr. Martin Luther King video to mock Saints fans
39 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-261online now  21
Video inside 6 Reasons You’ve Been Drinking Water Wrong
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
Use entertainment mode on Galaxy phone
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+17online now  15
Video inside 21 Savage sh-ts on RX Peso
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside HOH 2K Bye Felicia...
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  13
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
83 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  12
Image(s) inside lala liv
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy