Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #51
Proffesor X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 14591 14591
 justin747 said
You gotta get that hate outta your heart fam. n*ggas like you walk around looking for sh*t to get mad about. Your life is gonna be miserable with that mentality

It ain't even about me being "we are the world" or whatever corny bullsh*t you talking about. This is about understanding hypocrisy. You hating white people or any people just because of the color of their skin is racism. You are NO BETTER than the people you're sitting here talking sh*t about and you're too blind to see it.

This thread had N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with race.
Because of the color of their skin? fu*k are you talking about? I hate white racist. Not white people in general. Read and stop generalizing

3 months ago '17        #52
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 57046 57046
 Proffesor X said
Because of the color of their skin? fu*k are you talking about? I hate white racist. Not white people in general. Read and stop generalizing
Where in that video did you learn that the lady or her daughter were racists? What in that video made you decide to turn this into a racial debate?

You legit don't see it..... You NO DIFFERENT from the people you hate. You're a racist.

Your entire debate is textbook AD Homimen where you attack the person instead of the topic. You sat here and told me who I am, yet all you know about me is 2 comments. You don't know my history you bi*ch a*s n*gga.

You don't know where I grew up and what I saw. I literally grew up next door to a crack house in the hood, in the middle crack epidemic in the 80s that you talking about. Where and what decade did you grow up? You talking from first hand experience or some sh*t you learned on Twitter/YouTube?

(You also said should "of." Do better)
+4   

3 months ago '18        #53
space
space
 justin747 said
Where in that video did you learn that the lady or her daughter were racists? What in that video made you decide to turn this into a racial debate?

You legit don't see it..... You NO DIFFERENT from the people you hate. You're a racist.

Your entire debate is textbook AD Homimen where you attack the person instead of the topic. You sat here and told me who I am, yet all you know about me is 2 comments. You don't know my history you bi*ch a*s n*gga.

You don't know where I grew up and what I saw. I literally grew up next door to a crack house in the hood, in the middle crack epidemic in the 80s that you talking about. Where and what decade did you grow up? You talking from first hand experience or some sh*t you learned on Twitter/YouTube?

(You also said should "of." Do better)
I didn't say she was racist, I said I didn't give a fu*k

And again stop crying like a bi*ch. I don't give a fu*k about you or your opinion about me, your a fu*king bum caping for dumb sh*t. And I didn't turn it into sh*t, I made a very subtle comment, You emotional n*ggas turned it into a debate on some gay a*s "why I never" cornball sh*t.

Last edited by Proffesor X; 01-11-2019 at 09:11 AM..

3 months ago '17        #54
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Proffesor X said
I didn't say she was racist, I said I didn't give a fu*k

And again stop crying like a bi*ch. I don't give a fu*k about you or your opinion about me, your a fu*king bum caping for dumb sh*t. And I didn't turn it into sh*t, I made a very subtle comment, You emotional n*ggas turned it into a debate on some gay a*s "why I never" cornball sh*t.
You are a perfect example of why you can't judge people by race. Me and you are both black, but we're completely different. I don't hang around fraud a*s fake "woke" n*ggas like you in real life. We'd have to f*ght at some point to clear the air and I'd beat the fu*k outta you if you came around me talking sh*t like this.

But again... You off topic. You talking about me instead of the OP. Ad Hominem.

And it's "you're"
+2   

3 months ago '18        #55
space
space
 justin747 said
You are a perfect example of why you can't judge people by race. Me and you are both black, but we're completely different. I don't hang around fraud a*s fake "woke" n*ggas like you in real life. We'd have to f*ght at some point to clear the air and I'd beat the fu*k outta you if you came around me talking sh*t like this.

But again... You off topic. You talking about me instead of the OP. Ad Hominem.

And it's "you're"
We'd have to f*ght for what, cause I pulled your bi*ch a*s card and got you feeling insecure? You a whole bi*ch breh. Sorry you caught feelings over the bi*ch over dosing by buying cooking an injecting heroin in her arm. bi*ch needed to do better in life. That might make me an as*hole, but it doesn't make me racist.

Anyways you can go back to feinding over these white bi*ches like the sucka a*s digrace to your mother that youa re.

3 months ago '07        #56
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 16336 16336
After reading all 3 pages I forgot what the thread is about
+6   

3 months ago '11        #57
Anti 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 13083 13083
OG told me heroin is the grade A high.
He would shoot up in his legs cause he told his girlfriend he quit.

3 months ago '09        #58
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$41,742 | Props total: 38408 38408
heartbreaking.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #59
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Proffesor X said
We'd have to f*ght for what, cause I pulled your bi*ch a*s card and got you feeling insecure? You a whole bi*ch breh. Sorry you caught feelings over the bi*ch over dosing by buying cooking an injecting heroin in her arm. bi*ch needed to do better in life. That might make me an as*hole, but it doesn't make me racist.

Anyways you can go back to feinding over these white bi*ches like the sucka a*s digrace to your mother that youa re.
So you gonna get back on topic or nah homo? You talking about everything except how you're a racists.

What you're doing is what bi*ches do when they have nothing to add to the convo. They change the subject and argue about that instead of the original point.

You also are dumb cause you said should "of". I normally don't trip off sh*t like that but since you're a bi*ch a*s n*gga, I'm gonna be petty.

+1   

3 months ago '18        #60
space
space
 justin747 said
So you gonna get back on topic or nah homo? You talking about everything except how you're a racists.

What you're doing is what bi*ches do when they have nothing to add to the convo. They change the subject and argue about that instead of the original point.

You also are dumb cause you said should "of". I normally don't trip off sh*t like that but since you're a bi*ch a*s n*gga, I'm gonna be petty.

fu*k is this Johnny come lately bullsh*t? We are done coward. No need to keep responding. n*gga resorting to grammar corrections. Really? That's the best sh*t you got huh. Yeah I sh*tted on you.......that's always the last resort. Anyways you can keep running your d*ck sucker if you want. I'm off of it.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #61
g lobo 
space
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 4322 4322
this lady is watching her daughter die. trying to send a mesage so no one has to die in their moms arms or watch their kid die in theiur own arms.

ANd bx TURNS IT INto A RACE THREAD

some of you need serious help

white people have done so much to you you cant sympathize /emphasize with a mother losing their child not wanting other people to feel her pain

but you want to pretend like youve been through so much
+5   

3 months ago '05        #62
Ron Swanson 347 heat pts347
space
space
$42,700 | Props total: 55672 55672
 kriskross00 said
You would think...seeing thousands of drunk drivers k*ll kids...thousands of people throw their life away for meth...lose their teeth..turn into bums...addicts...you would think it would be that easy to deter people...yet here we are

thats how powerful those substances are in the wrong hands
+1   

3 months ago '17        #63
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Proffesor X said
fu*k is this Johnny come lately bullsh*t? We are done coward. No need to keep responding. n*gga resorting to grammar corrections. Really? That's the best sh*t you got huh. Yeah I sh*tted on you.......that's always the last resort. Anyways you can keep running your d*ck sucker if you want. I'm off of it.
So me resorting to gramma is a problem, yet you've been talking about me and everything except the OP.

But Yea you're right about one thing. We're done talking. Yo miserable a*s needs some help or something. Get outside my n*gga. Not everybody hates you.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
-Martin Luther King Jr

That quote applies universally fam. We as black people can't walk around hating people because of their race. We're no better than them if that's what we do
+2   

3 months ago '05        #64
space
space
 Proffesor X said

naw dude called you out appropriately, you are acting like a blunt racist

dude says im not a racist but in the LITERAL next sentence says "go back to fiending over these white bi*ches"

seen you get all types of wild over comments that you took as racist but u cant seem to be a big enough man to stop it yourself?? you are the true coward here sir
+4   

3 months ago '05        #65
space
space
 justin747 said
So me resorting to gramma is a problem, yet you've been talking about me and everything except the OP.

But Yea you're right about one thing. We're done talking. Yo miserable a*s needs some help or something. Get outside my n*gga. Not everybody hates you.

-Martin Luther King Jr

That quote applies universally fam. We as black people can't walk around hating people because of their race. We're no better than them if that's what we do

he is a racist, no point in trying to level with him.
+3   

3 months ago '18        #66
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
naw dude called you out appropriately, you are acting like a blunt racist

dude says im not a racist but in the LITERAL next sentence says "go back to fiending over these white bi*ches"

seen you get all types of wild over comments that you took as racist but u cant seem to be a big enough man to stop it yourself?? you are the true coward here sir
And who the fu*k are you?

3 months ago '10        #67
lboog1423 304 heat pts304
space
space
$37,245 | Props total: 22844 22844
 g lobo said
this lady is watching her daughter die. trying to send a mesage so no one has to die in their moms arms or watch their kid die in theiur own arms.

white people have done so much to you you cant sympathize /emphasize with a mother losing their child not wanting other people to feel her pain

what buddy said in the beginning wasnt really any kind of hate. He was just stating facts. Everyone else took offense and called him the angry black guy.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #68
space
space
 lboog1423 said
what buddy said in the beginning wasnt really any kind of hate. He was just stating facts. Everyone else took offense and called him the angry black guy.
thank you sir..........

All the rest of you caping d*ckriding f*ggots can eat a d*ck......I'm out.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #69
space
space
 Proffesor X said
And who the fu*k are you?

a better person than you

i dont need to resort to racism when a mothers child is dying and all she was trying to do was help prevent another death... will it work?? maybe not as well as she hoped cause this country has some SERIOUS problems with drugs but i sure as hell give her props for trying to help the country while her life is falling a part.

3 months ago '17        #70
oDDJoB 
space
space
$780 | Props total: 616 616
 g lobo said

Get these Incel losers out of here
+1   

3 months ago '18        #71
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
a better person than you

t.

[pic - click to view]

Get off your high horse n*gga. Everything do't have to move everybody the same damn way.

3 months ago '17        #72
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 lboog1423 said
That miserable a*s n*gga said he didn't care that a woman was watching her daughter die because we've been through a lot as black people.

That's most definitely hate.

3 months ago '05        #73
space
space
 Proffesor X said

[pic - click to view]

Get off your high horse n*gga. Everything do't have to move everybody the same damn way.

i dont expect anything logical or even remotely intelligent to come out of the mouth of a remedial fu*kboy racist

the world is a great place, get out in it and learn some sh*t.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #74
space
space
 justin747 said
That miserable a*s n*gga said he didn't care that a woman was watching her daughter die because we've been through a lot as black people.

That's most definitely hate.
No I said that I didn't care because its self inflected. You missed that cause you were crying trying to put your cape on

I would say the same sh*t for a person of the same reason. I don't care your daughter is dying because she got hooked on drugs. Big fu*king whoop, be a better parent next time I guess. I don't know.......its too much other sh*t going on in the world where people are dying who didn't do sh*t to cause it.

All the extra sh*t as far as how drug addiction is viewed when it comes to race is absolutely correct. The fact she is white doesn't me help me to give more of a fu*k.....But Im living my best life, you the one losing your sh*t cause I'm not falling in line and having a bi*ch fit crying like you are.

Its called self accountability. Don't do drugs and you won't k*ll yourself. I mean its Heroin, its not like people don't know wtf is going to happen prior to getting hooked. They just don't a fu*k........sooooooooo play stupid games.......win stupid prizes.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #75
g lobo 
space
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 4322 4322
 lboog1423 said
dont excuse and enable this fu*k a*s behavior you know the difference

what did this video have to do with race? or race with a historical context?

this woman is looking out for any and everyone. people she doesnt even know or need to care about (regardless of race)

and this guy wants to bring history into it because of the color of her daughters skin?

was she too priviged? rich? well shes dead now are you happy? does that even out the priviledge? fu*k some of you all are sad. dont excuse this bull sh*t behavior/attitude . the woman was trying to help others in her OWN TIME OF NEED and you selfhish fu*ks want to bring race into it and then deny your own racism

this womans child is dying and you want to bring history into it

i pray the damage you have sustained from the white man can be turned into something positive
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  36
Image(s) inside Instant Nut Bust
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  31
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
MK 11 Follows Tradition by Scamming More Gamers Out of Content With Microtrans..
49 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy