Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:

most viewed right now
+23  143
18 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #51
shadychef04 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,584 | Props total: 5354 5354
This thread derailed REAL quick
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #52
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 43605 43605
 Proffesor X said
No its to tell you to shut the fu*k up cause you more worried about looking good to them

Dumb n*ggas like you think that if you act like you think they want you to act they will respect you more and perhaps be less racist. You dont understand that thier outlook on us isnt affected by us...it has never been affected by us...this is all them and thier hatred. Nobody want to hear that kiss a*s applogist bullsh*t...
It ain't about kissing a*s you bi*ch a*s n*gga. It's about dragging race into a discussion that had nothing to do with race. Somebody is dying and since you lack empathy, you found a way to shoehorn race into a discussion unnecessarily.

n*ggas like you are the fu*kin worst. You have a superiority complex because you feel you know more than anybody. Yo fraud a*s probably grew up on a culdesac somewhere and didn't experience true racism until you were in your 20s or something.

You need to get a hobby or something. You can't be happy with life is this is how you walk around. You're just looking for sh*t to get offended by.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #53
strungout 396 heat pts396
space
space
$33,320 | Props total: 78838 78838

2 weeks ago '18        #54
Proffesor X 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 9464 9464
 justin747 said
It ain't about kissing a*s you bi*ch a*s n*gga. It's about dragging race into a discussion that had nothing to do with race. Somebody is dying and since you lack empathy, you found a way to shoehorn race into a discussion unnecessarily.

n*ggas like you are the fu*kin worst. You have a superiority complex because you feel you know more than anybody. Yo fraud a*s probably grew up on a culdesac somewhere and didn't experience true racism until you were in your 20s or something.

You need to get a hobby or something. You can't be happy with life is this is how you walk around. You're just looking for sh*t to get offended by.
She overdosed on heroin, let the world stop and cry for the bi*ch. Who gives a fu*k. People die from overdoses every day. Sucks, but that's a self administered wound, it happens

Why do I give no fu*ks because. the way history is set up, during the crack epedimic blacks who used were not given symptahty no clinics were created, no funding was set aside from state or federal to aide, they were thrown in jail, houses were destroyed or rammed with tanks, dealers were sentenced to football numbers, and this was a drug that was imported into black neighborhoods by the US GOVERNMENT.

So no I don't give a fu*k......and just because your corny a*s is on this we are the world bullsh*te despite all these new age tiki torch carrying as*holes who are actually organizing more and more

And superiority complex? I am the most humble person in teh world. Just don't ignore the world with blinders cause I prefer to hang around white people likes some sell out clown. n*ggas eat out white bi*ches and all of a sudden become Desmond Tutu

Last edited by Proffesor X; 01-11-2019 at 09:29 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #55
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Proffesor X said
She overdosed on heroin, let the world stop and cry for the bi*ch. Who gives a fu*k. People die from overdoses every day. Sucks, but that's a self administered wound, it happens

Why do I give no fu*ks because. the way history is set up, during the crack epedimic blacks who used were not given symptahty no clinics were created, no funding was set aside from state or federal to aide, they were thrown in jail, houses were destroyed or rammed with tanks, dealers were sentenced to football numbers, and this was a drug that was imported into black neighborhoods by the US GOVERNMENT.

So no I don't give a fu*k......and just because your corny a*s is on this we are the world bullsh*te despite all these new age tiki torch carrying as*holes who are actually organizing more and more

And superiority complex? I am the most humble person in teh world. Just don't ignore the world with blinders cause I prefer to hang around white people likes some sell out clown. n*ggas eat out white bi*ches and all of a sudden become Desmond Tutu
You gotta get that hate outta your heart fam. n*ggas like you walk around looking for sh*t to get mad about. Your life is gonna be miserable with that mentality

It ain't even about me being "we are the world" or whatever corny bullsh*t you talking about. This is about understanding hypocrisy. You hating white people or any people just because of the color of their skin is racism. You are NO BETTER than the people you're sitting here talking sh*t about and you're too blind to see it.

This thread had N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with race.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #56
space
space
 justin747 said
You gotta get that hate outta your heart fam. n*ggas like you walk around looking for sh*t to get mad about. Your life is gonna be miserable with that mentality

It ain't even about me being "we are the world" or whatever corny bullsh*t you talking about. This is about understanding hypocrisy. You hating white people or any people just because of the color of their skin is racism. You are NO BETTER than the people you're sitting here talking sh*t about and you're too blind to see it.

This thread had N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with race.
Because of the color of their skin? fu*k are you talking about? I hate white racist. Not white people in general. Read and stop generalizing

2 weeks ago '17        #57
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Because of the color of their skin? fu*k are you talking about? I hate white racist. Not white people in general. Read and stop generalizing
Where in that video did you learn that the lady or her daughter were racists? What in that video made you decide to turn this into a racial debate?

You legit don't see it..... You NO DIFFERENT from the people you hate. You're a racist.

Your entire debate is textbook AD Homimen where you attack the person instead of the topic. You sat here and told me who I am, yet all you know about me is 2 comments. You don't know my history you bi*ch a*s n*gga.

You don't know where I grew up and what I saw. I literally grew up next door to a crack house in the hood, in the middle crack epidemic in the 80s that you talking about. Where and what decade did you grow up? You talking from first hand experience or some sh*t you learned on Twitter/YouTube?

(You also said should "of." Do better)
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
space
space
 justin747 said
Where in that video did you learn that the lady or her daughter were racists? What in that video made you decide to turn this into a racial debate?

You legit don't see it..... You NO DIFFERENT from the people you hate. You're a racist.

Your entire debate is textbook AD Homimen where you attack the person instead of the topic. You sat here and told me who I am, yet all you know about me is 2 comments. You don't know my history you bi*ch a*s n*gga.

You don't know where I grew up and what I saw. I literally grew up next door to a crack house in the hood, in the middle crack epidemic in the 80s that you talking about. Where and what decade did you grow up? You talking from first hand experience or some sh*t you learned on Twitter/YouTube?

(You also said should "of." Do better)
I didn't say she was racist, I said I didn't give a fu*k

And again stop crying like a bi*ch. I don't give a fu*k about you or your opinion about me, your a fu*king bum caping for dumb sh*t. And I didn't turn it into sh*t, I made a very subtle comment, You emotional n*ggas turned it into a debate on some gay a*s "why I never" cornball sh*t.

Last edited by Proffesor X; 01-11-2019 at 10:11 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #59
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Proffesor X said
I didn't say she was racist, I said I didn't give a fu*k

And again stop crying like a bi*ch. I don't give a fu*k about you or your opinion about me, your a fu*king bum caping for dumb sh*t. And I didn't turn it into sh*t, I made a very subtle comment, You emotional n*ggas turned it into a debate on some gay a*s "why I never" cornball sh*t.
You are a perfect example of why you can't judge people by race. Me and you are both black, but we're completely different. I don't hang around fraud a*s fake "woke" n*ggas like you in real life. We'd have to f*ght at some point to clear the air and I'd beat the fu*k outta you if you came around me talking sh*t like this.

But again... You off topic. You talking about me instead of the OP. Ad Hominem.

And it's "you're"
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
space
space
 justin747 said
You are a perfect example of why you can't judge people by race. Me and you are both black, but we're completely different. I don't hang around fraud a*s fake "woke" n*ggas like you in real life. We'd have to f*ght at some point to clear the air and I'd beat the fu*k outta you if you came around me talking sh*t like this.

But again... You off topic. You talking about me instead of the OP. Ad Hominem.

And it's "you're"
We'd have to f*ght for what, cause I pulled your bi*ch a*s card and got you feeling insecure? You a whole bi*ch breh. Sorry you caught feelings over the bi*ch over dosing by buying cooking an injecting heroin in her arm. bi*ch needed to do better in life. That might make me an as*hole, but it doesn't make me racist.

Anyways you can go back to feinding over these white bi*ches like the sucka a*s digrace to your mother that youa re.

2 weeks ago '07        #61
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 14940 14940
After reading all 3 pages I forgot what the thread is about
+6   

2 weeks ago '11        #62
Anti 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 12180 12180
OG told me heroin is the grade A high.
He would shoot up in his legs cause he told his girlfriend he quit.

2 weeks ago '09        #63
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$40,982 | Props total: 34232 34232
heartbreaking.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Proffesor X said
We'd have to f*ght for what, cause I pulled your bi*ch a*s card and got you feeling insecure? You a whole bi*ch breh. Sorry you caught feelings over the bi*ch over dosing by buying cooking an injecting heroin in her arm. bi*ch needed to do better in life. That might make me an as*hole, but it doesn't make me racist.

Anyways you can go back to feinding over these white bi*ches like the sucka a*s digrace to your mother that youa re.
So you gonna get back on topic or nah homo? You talking about everything except how you're a racists.

What you're doing is what bi*ches do when they have nothing to add to the convo. They change the subject and argue about that instead of the original point.

You also are dumb cause you said should "of". I normally don't trip off sh*t like that but since you're a bi*ch a*s n*gga, I'm gonna be petty.

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #65
space
space
 justin747 said
So you gonna get back on topic or nah homo? You talking about everything except how you're a racists.

What you're doing is what bi*ches do when they have nothing to add to the convo. They change the subject and argue about that instead of the original point.

You also are dumb cause you said should "of". I normally don't trip off sh*t like that but since you're a bi*ch a*s n*gga, I'm gonna be petty.

fu*k is this Johnny come lately bullsh*t? We are done coward. No need to keep responding. n*gga resorting to grammar corrections. Really? That's the best sh*t you got huh. Yeah I sh*tted on you.......that's always the last resort. Anyways you can keep running your d*ck sucker if you want. I'm off of it.

2 weeks ago '18        #66
g lobo 
space
space
space
$955 | Props total: 2685 2685
this lady is watching her daughter die. trying to send a mesage so no one has to die in their moms arms or watch their kid die in theiur own arms.

ANd bx TURNS IT INto A RACE THREAD

some of you need serious help

white people have done so much to you you cant sympathize /emphasize with a mother losing their child not wanting other people to feel her pain

but you want to pretend like youve been through so much
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #67
Ron Swanson 282 heat pts282
space
space
$40,396 | Props total: 49891 49891
 kriskross00 said
You would think...seeing thousands of drunk drivers k*ll kids...thousands of people throw their life away for meth...lose their teeth..turn into bums...addicts...you would think it would be that easy to deter people...yet here we are

thats how powerful those substances are in the wrong hands
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #68
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Proffesor X said
fu*k is this Johnny come lately bullsh*t? We are done coward. No need to keep responding. n*gga resorting to grammar corrections. Really? That's the best sh*t you got huh. Yeah I sh*tted on you.......that's always the last resort. Anyways you can keep running your d*ck sucker if you want. I'm off of it.
So me resorting to gramma is a problem, yet you've been talking about me and everything except the OP.

But Yea you're right about one thing. We're done talking. Yo miserable a*s needs some help or something. Get outside my n*gga. Not everybody hates you.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
-Martin Luther King Jr

That quote applies universally fam. We as black people can't walk around hating people because of their race. We're no better than them if that's what we do
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #69
space
space
 Proffesor X said

naw dude called you out appropriately, you are acting like a blunt racist

dude says im not a racist but in the LITERAL next sentence says "go back to fiending over these white bi*ches"

seen you get all types of wild over comments that you took as racist but u cant seem to be a big enough man to stop it yourself?? you are the true coward here sir
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #70
space
space
 justin747 said
So me resorting to gramma is a problem, yet you've been talking about me and everything except the OP.

But Yea you're right about one thing. We're done talking. Yo miserable a*s needs some help or something. Get outside my n*gga. Not everybody hates you.

-Martin Luther King Jr

That quote applies universally fam. We as black people can't walk around hating people because of their race. We're no better than them if that's what we do

he is a racist, no point in trying to level with him.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
naw dude called you out appropriately, you are acting like a blunt racist

dude says im not a racist but in the LITERAL next sentence says "go back to fiending over these white bi*ches"

seen you get all types of wild over comments that you took as racist but u cant seem to be a big enough man to stop it yourself?? you are the true coward here sir
And who the fu*k are you?

2 weeks ago '10        #72
lboog1423 304 heat pts304
space
space
$36,771 | Props total: 22161 22161
 g lobo said
this lady is watching her daughter die. trying to send a mesage so no one has to die in their moms arms or watch their kid die in theiur own arms.

white people have done so much to you you cant sympathize /emphasize with a mother losing their child not wanting other people to feel her pain

what buddy said in the beginning wasnt really any kind of hate. He was just stating facts. Everyone else took offense and called him the angry black guy.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #73
space
space
 lboog1423 said
what buddy said in the beginning wasnt really any kind of hate. He was just stating facts. Everyone else took offense and called him the angry black guy.
thank you sir..........

All the rest of you caping d*ckriding f*ggots can eat a d*ck......I'm out.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #74
space
space
 Proffesor X said
And who the fu*k are you?

a better person than you

i dont need to resort to racism when a mothers child is dying and all she was trying to do was help prevent another death... will it work?? maybe not as well as she hoped cause this country has some SERIOUS problems with drugs but i sure as hell give her props for trying to help the country while her life is falling a part.

2 weeks ago '17        #75
oDDJoB 
space
space
$652 | Props total: 474 474
 g lobo said

Get these Incel losers out of here
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  75
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  48
Image(s) inside Hawaiian, Japanese, Cherokee Indian, Grenadan & Guamanian all mixed in..
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-259online now  44
Video inside 6 Reasons You’ve Been Drinking Water Wrong
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Image(s) inside lala liv
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Use entertainment mode on Galaxy phone