Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:

most viewed right now
+38  142
30 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '13        #26
PCDubya 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 1594 1594
 Proffesor X said
That post was about the people that are tripping over themselves to donate, not the political aspect.

And I act like a runaway slave?

We are done here. That comment was mighty white of you breh. You're the type to just preach that things are just the way things are, but get offended when black people speak against the way things are, cause you are not part of the problem. But that's bullsh*t. The first thing you do when I delved deeper is go to slavery. Really, so is that the only gripe that black have with today's society to people like you? Slavery?

And sorry God "wrath" is not stopping racism right now is it? Speak out against that sh*t instead of trying to give blacks a good talking you fake bastard.

Lastly GOD is fake. How are you preaching GOD to me while at the same time mocking my concerns as a black man dealing with today's society that's not Christian. You think Jesus would tried to respect white supremacy? That makes no sense. Pick a side

LOL. Will always be dumb angry people like yourself.

2 weeks ago '17        #27
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 43610 43610
 Proffesor X said
yet many of us have bled merciless gallons and buckets more then others...........FOH........

[pic - click to view]

Not everything has to be racial fam. There is a time and place for that and it's ok to turn that sh*t off sometimes. Don't be that angry back person stereotype that they hate us for

We're never gonna make any progress if we're all just racist toward each other.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
kriskross00 124 heat pts124
space
space
$21,659 | Props total: 33736 33736
 justin747 said

[pic - click to view]

Not everything has to be racial fam. There is a time and place for that and it's ok to turn that sh*t off sometimes. Don't be that angry back person stereotype that they hate us for

This is boxden

He will instead say you cant be black if you think that way...or your a self hating black man..or you are never around black people

We would rather be insecure instead of move forward...sh*t is sad..they r the new slaves
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
Proffesor X 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 9465 9465
 justin747 said

[pic - click to view]

Dude shut your bi*ch a*s up...

2 weeks ago '17        #30
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 43610 43610
 Proffesor X said
Dude shut your bi*ch a*s up...

So your response is to talk bad about me cause I don't agree with you? What's crazy is you act just like the people you're complaining about and you don't even see it.

You fake "woke" social media f*ggots make us look bad.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
space
space
 kriskross00 said
This is boxden

He will instead say you cant be black if you think that way...or your a self hating black man..or you are never around black people

We would rather be insecure instead of move forward...sh*t is sad..they r the new slaves
Ignoring your reality all to pretend your some fake woke clown doesnt make you better...nor does kissing a*s and pretending to the bigger person.

Being black is not a thought process and I hate people that attest to that...it is however an experience and I hate people that pretend that experience is over exaggerated or frustration over bigotry is unwarranted or "being stereotypical"
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Nahbruh 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 2163 2163
None of those "why does everything need to be recorded?" people in here. This must hit close to home for a lot you
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #33
space
space
 justin747 said

So your response is to talk bad about me cause I don't agree with you? What's crazy is you act just like the people you're complaining about and you don't even see it.

You fake "woke" social media f*ggots make us look bad.
No its to tell you to shut the fu*k up cause you more worried about looking good to them

Dumb n*ggas like you think that if you act like you think they want you to act they will respect you more and perhaps be less racist. You dont understand that thier outlook on us isnt affected by us...it has never been affected by us...this is all them and thier hatred. Nobody want to hear that kiss a*s applogist bullsh*t...
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
oDDJoB 
space
space
$652 | Props total: 474 474
 Proffesor X said
yet many of us have bled merciless gallons and buckets more then others...........FOH........
And losers with broke brains like yourself with continue to bleed more and more unlike the rest of us
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #35
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
No its to tell you to shut the fu*k up cause you more worried about looking good to them

Dumb n*ggas like you think that if you act like you think they want you to act they will respect you more and perhaps be less racist. You dont understand that thier outlook on us isnt affected by us...it has never been affected by us...this is all them and thier hatred. Nobody want to hear that kiss a*s applogist bullsh*t...
Yall dudes dont even realise half the rhetoric yall spit is mindless nonsense
Made popular by people with a divide and conquer agenda

If u were a real smart man you would be beyond this type of nonsense

Dont even realize man yall got the devil in you
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #36
space
space
 oDDJoB said
And losers with broke brains like yourself with continue to bleed more and more unlike the rest of us
Wtf does that even mean? Get out your feelings clown.

2 weeks ago '18        #37
Nahbruh 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 2163 2163
 Proffesor X said

They don't give a fu*k about us, why should we give a fu*k about them?

2 weeks ago '18        #38
space
space
 oDDJoB said
Yall dudes dont even realise half the rhetoric yall spit is mindless nonsense
Made popular by people with a divide and conquer agenda

If u were a real smart man you would be beyond this type of nonsense

Dont even realize man yall got the devil in you
Me saying white racism has nothing to do with how black people act is mindless nonsense? n*gga are you dumb?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #39
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Wtf does that even mean? Get out your feelings clown.
Your brain is broken and you will continue to suffer because you're stupid.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #40
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Me saying white racism has nothing to do with how black people act is mindless nonsense? n*gga are you dumb?
Actually yes that is nonsense you fu*king Jackass.

Why yall try to break everything down to the smallest molecule and try to look smart?

You're a fu*king racist bigot retard . But I'll let you talk your sh*t. After all this is Boxden
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #41
space
space
 oDDJoB said
Your brain is broken and you will continue to suffer because you're stupid.
Dude you dont know me worth a damn...stop lusting after white pus*y and grow a backbone...fu*king pus*y

2 weeks ago '17        #42
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Dude you dont know me worth a damn...stop lusting after white pus*y and grow a backbone...fu*king pus*y
I dont know you but you must know me, and all the other people you generalizing right now right ?

Man you dismissed
Hope others see the retard seeping through your pores like I did
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
space
space
 oDDJoB said
Actually yes that is nonsense you fu*king Jackass.

Why yall try to break everything down to the smallest molecule and try to look smart?

You're a fu*king racist bigot retard . But I'll let you talk your sh*t. After all this is Boxden
Dude your a idiot and need to pull ya panties out your twat...old hes tryin to destroy my way of life wanna be a*s n*gga

2 weeks ago '18        #44
space
space
 oDDJoB said
I dont know you but you must know me, and all the other people you generalizing right now right ?

Man you dismissed
Hope others see the retard seeping through your pores like I did
Do you date white women exclusively yes or no?

2 weeks ago '17        #45
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Do you date white women exclusively yes or no?
Why? You interested?
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #46
space
space
 oDDJoB said
Why? You interested?
Great deflection d*ck head

2 weeks ago '10        #47
Flex Luger 319 heat pts319
space
space
$14,151 | Props total: 51466 51466
 StillFree28 said
Mixed feelings about this. Sure, keeping off drugs is a message that people need to here. But as a parent, I don't think I'd record a moment like this to have posted for the public to see. Wouldn't be able to do it with mine.
This....I'm haunting the sh*t out my OG she post some sh*t like this
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #48
Sin 1829 heat pts1829
space
space
$27,416 | Props total: 77778 77778
Natural selection
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #49
Smuggz 
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 3351 3351
That's a tough watch.
That mother had had enough. Accepted what was likely a longstanding addiction and it's consequences.
The daughter was alive enough to not break a stare with her, yet unable to shed any tears or whimper "I'm sorry" and "I love you's".
That mother will have the image of her daughter's chest reacting to air pumped into her lungs as behind those eyes and in her mind were screaming everything she wish she could and never got the chance to say.
Reality can be such a cold thing, brehs.
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #50
Illuminati 8ob 97 heat pts97
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 9988 9988
That’s a rough one but also a powerful image. Don’t think I could have filmed. Drugs don’t care about race. They take all colors and comers. That being said...
@Professor X You take humanity back a few steps when you post. How much blood have YOU spilled for your people? You corny but at least you’re easy to spot.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  87
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+108online now  47
Image(s) inside Hawaiian, Japanese, Cherokee Indian, Grenadan & Guamanian all mixed in..
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-260online now  28
Video inside 6 Reasons You’ve Been Drinking Water Wrong
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  19
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  19
NFL Man under fire for using Dr. Martin Luther King video to mock Saints fans
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  17
Image(s) inside lala liv