Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:

most viewed right now
+115  86
52 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #26
Proffesor X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 14594 14594
 justin747 said

[pic - click to view]

Not everything has to be racial fam. There is a time and place for that and it's ok to turn that sh*t off sometimes. Don't be that angry back person stereotype that they hate us for

We're never gonna make any progress if we're all just racist toward each other.
Dude shut your bi*ch a*s up...

3 months ago '17        #27
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
$11,975 | Props total: 57066 57066
 Proffesor X said
Dude shut your bi*ch a*s up...

So your response is to talk bad about me cause I don't agree with you? What's crazy is you act just like the people you're complaining about and you don't even see it.

You fake "woke" social media f*ggots make us look bad.
+3   

3 months ago '18        #28
space
space
 kriskross00 said
This is boxden

He will instead say you cant be black if you think that way...or your a self hating black man..or you are never around black people

We would rather be insecure instead of move forward...sh*t is sad..they r the new slaves
Ignoring your reality all to pretend your some fake woke clown doesnt make you better...nor does kissing a*s and pretending to the bigger person.

Being black is not a thought process and I hate people that attest to that...it is however an experience and I hate people that pretend that experience is over exaggerated or frustration over bigotry is unwarranted or "being stereotypical"
+3   

3 months ago '18        #29
space
space
 justin747 said

So your response is to talk bad about me cause I don't agree with you? What's crazy is you act just like the people you're complaining about and you don't even see it.

You fake "woke" social media f*ggots make us look bad.
No its to tell you to shut the fu*k up cause you more worried about looking good to them

Dumb n*ggas like you think that if you act like you think they want you to act they will respect you more and perhaps be less racist. You dont understand that thier outlook on us isnt affected by us...it has never been affected by us...this is all them and thier hatred. Nobody want to hear that kiss a*s applogist bullsh*t...
+1   

3 months ago '17        #30
oDDJoB 
space
space
$780 | Props total: 616 616
 Proffesor X said
yet many of us have bled merciless gallons and buckets more then others...........FOH........
And losers with broke brains like yourself with continue to bleed more and more unlike the rest of us
+3   

3 months ago '17        #31
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
No its to tell you to shut the fu*k up cause you more worried about looking good to them

Dumb n*ggas like you think that if you act like you think they want you to act they will respect you more and perhaps be less racist. You dont understand that thier outlook on us isnt affected by us...it has never been affected by us...this is all them and thier hatred. Nobody want to hear that kiss a*s applogist bullsh*t...
Yall dudes dont even realise half the rhetoric yall spit is mindless nonsense
Made popular by people with a divide and conquer agenda

If u were a real smart man you would be beyond this type of nonsense

Dont even realize man yall got the devil in you
+3   

3 months ago '18        #32
space
space
 oDDJoB said
And losers with broke brains like yourself with continue to bleed more and more unlike the rest of us
Wtf does that even mean? Get out your feelings clown.

3 months ago '18        #33
space
space
 oDDJoB said
Yall dudes dont even realise half the rhetoric yall spit is mindless nonsense
Made popular by people with a divide and conquer agenda

If u were a real smart man you would be beyond this type of nonsense

Dont even realize man yall got the devil in you
Me saying white racism has nothing to do with how black people act is mindless nonsense? n*gga are you dumb?
+1   

3 months ago '17        #34
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Wtf does that even mean? Get out your feelings clown.
Your brain is broken and you will continue to suffer because you're stupid.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #35
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Me saying white racism has nothing to do with how black people act is mindless nonsense? n*gga are you dumb?
Actually yes that is nonsense you fu*king Jackass.

Why yall try to break everything down to the smallest molecule and try to look smart?

You're a fu*king racist bigot retard . But I'll let you talk your sh*t. After all this is Boxden
+1   

3 months ago '18        #36
space
space
 oDDJoB said
Your brain is broken and you will continue to suffer because you're stupid.
Dude you dont know me worth a damn...stop lusting after white pus*y and grow a backbone...fu*king pus*y

3 months ago '17        #37
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Dude you dont know me worth a damn...stop lusting after white pus*y and grow a backbone...fu*king pus*y
I dont know you but you must know me, and all the other people you generalizing right now right ?

Man you dismissed
Hope others see the retard seeping through your pores like I did
+1   

3 months ago '18        #38
space
space
 oDDJoB said
Actually yes that is nonsense you fu*king Jackass.

Why yall try to break everything down to the smallest molecule and try to look smart?

You're a fu*king racist bigot retard . But I'll let you talk your sh*t. After all this is Boxden
Dude your a idiot and need to pull ya panties out your twat...old hes tryin to destroy my way of life wanna be a*s n*gga

3 months ago '18        #39
space
space
 oDDJoB said
I dont know you but you must know me, and all the other people you generalizing right now right ?

Man you dismissed
Hope others see the retard seeping through your pores like I did
Do you date white women exclusively yes or no?

3 months ago '17        #40
oDDJoB 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Do you date white women exclusively yes or no?
Why? You interested?
+1   

3 months ago '18        #41
space
space
 oDDJoB said
Why? You interested?
Great deflection d*ck head

3 months ago '10        #42
Flex Luger 320 heat pts320
space
space
$14,220 | Props total: 51916 51916
 StillFree28 said
Mixed feelings about this. Sure, keeping off drugs is a message that people need to here. But as a parent, I don't think I'd record a moment like this to have posted for the public to see. Wouldn't be able to do it with mine.
This....I'm haunting the sh*t out my OG she post some sh*t like this
+1   

3 months ago '11        #43
Sin 1982 heat pts1982
space
space
$29,562 | Props total: 88004 88004
Natural selection
+1   

3 months ago '11        #44
Smuggz 
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 3908 3908
That's a tough watch.
That mother had had enough. Accepted what was likely a longstanding addiction and it's consequences.
The daughter was alive enough to not break a stare with her, yet unable to shed any tears or whimper "I'm sorry" and "I love you's".
That mother will have the image of her daughter's chest reacting to air pumped into her lungs as behind those eyes and in her mind were screaming everything she wish she could and never got the chance to say.
Reality can be such a cold thing, brehs.
+5   

3 months ago '18        #45
Illuminati 8ob 113 heat pts113
space
space
$2,664 | Props total: 12596 12596
That’s a rough one but also a powerful image. Don’t think I could have filmed. Drugs don’t care about race. They take all colors and comers. That being said...
@Professor X You take humanity back a few steps when you post. How much blood have YOU spilled for your people? You corny but at least you’re easy to spot.
+2   

3 months ago '04        #46
shadychef04 138 heat pts138
space
space
$5,655 | Props total: 5661 5661
This thread derailed REAL quick
+3   

3 months ago '17        #47
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Proffesor X said

It ain't about kissing a*s you bi*ch a*s n*gga. It's about dragging race into a discussion that had nothing to do with race. Somebody is dying and since you lack empathy, you found a way to shoehorn race into a discussion unnecessarily.

n*ggas like you are the fu*kin worst. You have a superiority complex because you feel you know more than anybody. Yo fraud a*s probably grew up on a culdesac somewhere and didn't experience true racism until you were in your 20s or something.

You need to get a hobby or something. You can't be happy with life is this is how you walk around. You're just looking for sh*t to get offended by.
+3   

3 months ago '14        #48
strungout 403 heat pts403
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 85904 85904

3 months ago '18        #49
space
space
 justin747 said
It ain't about kissing a*s you bi*ch a*s n*gga. It's about dragging race into a discussion that had nothing to do with race. Somebody is dying and since you lack empathy, you found a way to shoehorn race into a discussion unnecessarily.

n*ggas like you are the fu*kin worst. You have a superiority complex because you feel you know more than anybody. Yo fraud a*s probably grew up on a culdesac somewhere and didn't experience true racism until you were in your 20s or something.

You need to get a hobby or something. You can't be happy with life is this is how you walk around. You're just looking for sh*t to get offended by.
She overdosed on heroin, let the world stop and cry for the bi*ch. Who gives a fu*k. People die from overdoses every day. Sucks, but that's a self administered wound, it happens

Why do I give no fu*ks because. the way history is set up, during the crack epedimic blacks who used were not given symptahty no clinics were created, no funding was set aside from state or federal to aide, they were thrown in jail, houses were destroyed or rammed with tanks, dealers were sentenced to football numbers, and this was a drug that was imported into black neighborhoods by the US GOVERNMENT.

So no I don't give a fu*k......and just because your corny a*s is on this we are the world bullsh*te despite all these new age tiki torch carrying as*holes who are actually organizing more and more

And superiority complex? I am the most humble person in teh world. Just don't ignore the world with blinders cause I prefer to hang around white people likes some sell out clown. n*ggas eat out white bi*ches and all of a sudden become Desmond Tutu

Last edited by Proffesor X; 01-11-2019 at 08:29 AM..

3 months ago '17        #50
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Proffesor X said
She overdosed on heroin, let the world stop and cry for the bi*ch. Who gives a fu*k. People die from overdoses every day. Sucks, but that's a self administered wound, it happens

Why do I give no fu*ks because. the way history is set up, during the crack epedimic blacks who used were not given symptahty no clinics were created, no funding was set aside from state or federal to aide, they were thrown in jail, houses were destroyed or rammed with tanks, dealers were sentenced to football numbers, and this was a drug that was imported into black neighborhoods by the US GOVERNMENT.

So no I don't give a fu*k......and just because your corny a*s is on this we are the world bullsh*te despite all these new age tiki torch carrying as*holes who are actually organizing more and more

And superiority complex? I am the most humble person in teh world. Just don't ignore the world with blinders cause I prefer to hang around white people likes some sell out clown. n*ggas eat out white bi*ches and all of a sudden become Desmond Tutu
You gotta get that hate outta your heart fam. n*ggas like you walk around looking for sh*t to get mad about. Your life is gonna be miserable with that mentality

It ain't even about me being "we are the world" or whatever corny bullsh*t you talking about. This is about understanding hypocrisy. You hating white people or any people just because of the color of their skin is racism. You are NO BETTER than the people you're sitting here talking sh*t about and you're too blind to see it.

This thread had N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with race.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  44
Video inside Funny Ass Comedian
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+43online now  40
Image(s) inside Damn Kharla 👀
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+103online now  29
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy