Jan 10 - Americans aren't making enough babies to replace ourselves and that's good news

most viewed right now
26 comments @movies
most viewed right now
+25  67
50 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '04        #1
1567 page views
51 comments

Exs 398 heat pts398
space
space
$12,430 | Props total: 27732 27732
Jan 10 - Americans aren't making enough babies to replace ourselves and that's good news

Government researchers did not offer an explanation, but experts cited factors including changing economics and fewer teen pregnancies.

Americans are having fewer and fewer babies, a new government report finds. In fact, we now aren’t making enough babies to replace ourselves.

For the population to reproduce itself at current numbers, the “total fertility rate” needs to be 2,100 births per 1,000 women of childbearing age over their lifetime, researchers for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in their report, released early Thursday. But the latest data show a current rate of just 1,765.5 per 1,000, or 16 percent below the number needed to keep the population stable without additions through immigration.

The total fertility rate has been declining steadily for seven years, but the numbers for 2017 represent the biggest drop in recent history. The rate for 2016 was 1,820.5; for 2015, 1,843.5; and for 2014, 1,862.5.

The CDC offered no explanation for why the American fertility rate is dropping so precipitously.

Experts say the decline isn’t due to a single cause, but rather a combination of several factors, including changing economics, delays in childbirth by women pursuing jobs and education, the greater availability of contraception, and a decline in teen pregnancies.

The trend seen in the United States is also seen in much of the developed world, including Western Europe, said Dr. John Rowe, a professor at Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health. One important factor driving this is the changing roles of women in society, Rowe said.

“In general women are getting married later in life,” he explained. “They are leaving the home and launching their families later.”

But there’s no guarantee that things will work out as planned.

While some of these women may eventually have two or more babies, others may hit a fertility wall, said Dr. Helen Kim, an a*sociate professor at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine.

“I think as women delay childbearing they may not realize that fertility declines with age and that there are limits to what fertility treatments can do for them,” Kim told NBC News on Wednesday. Although there are reports of increased birth rates among older women, “that may not be enough to make up for the decline" in births among younger women.

Moreover, Kim said, the concept of the ideal family size may be changing. “There are shifts where having smaller families is a trend,” she added. “I can’t speak on this as a sociologist, but this is what I’ve seen among my peers and colleagues.”

One of the biggest factors is the decline in teen pregnancies, Rowe said. “We’ve been seeing, year after year, a precipitous drop in the number of births to teenage girls,” he added. “That’s good news. Not only are these children not having children, but they’re also getting a chance to finish high school. And that makes a huge difference to their lives.”

visit this link https://www.nbcnews.com/h .. m_npd_nn_tw_ma

51 comments for "Jan 10 - Americans aren't making enough babies to replace ourselves and that's good news"

3 months ago '17        #2
dubsax 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,828 | Props total: 27751 27751
All countries that arent C18H10N2O4 dominant have this same problem.
You have 6 generations that can survive without it, if not introduced by the 7th, infertility sets in.

Its the chemistry behind fertility.
Only those that have it have properly functioning substancia negri will get it.

3 months ago '15        #3
PineappleOG 41 heat pts41
space
space
$9,259 | Props total: 19065 19065
I been saying this in threads about immigration and why we need to create more paths to citizenship over kicking people out. If people want to come here, work hard and contribute to society i’m welcoming of them. Especially with all these post modernist millennials being too unique to procreate
+16   

3 months ago '14        #4
tygamann1 166 heat pts166
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 16441 16441
+8   

3 months ago '05        #5
blah blah blah 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,176 | Props total: 44280 44280
Most women are trash now. I’d rather beat my d*ck

3 months ago '05        #6
ONESUN187 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 2003 2003
This is a good thing but unfortunately here in nyc all the ghetto trash teens are still getting pregnant by young dumb n*ggaz who know nothing about life.so the cycle repeats itself in these parts.
+19   

3 months ago '06        #7
imthatinfamous 44 heat pts44
space
space
$10,082 | Props total: 8080 8080
 dubsax said
You have 6 generations that can survive without it, if not introduced by the 7th, infertility sets in.

what kind of level of stupidity are you on?

3 months ago '17        #8
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,834 | Props total: 14381 14381
 blah blah blah said

[pic - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '18        #9
Proffesor X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 14480 14480
 blah blah blah said
And the gayest post of the day award goes tooooooooooooo

This n*gga
+10   

3 months ago '17        #10
dubsax 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,828 | Props total: 27751 27751
 imthatinfamous said
I dont expect many to grasp.
I doubt you've taken a college level chem or genetics class.

Just know that whatever insult you try, you are less than.
+6   

3 months ago '18        #11
PAPLE 
space
space
$1,993 | Props total: 10692 10692
 imthatinfamous said

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '07        #12
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 11509 11509

Fertility rates for white women were down in every US state in 2017 - below the rate needed for the population to replace itself, a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reveals.

However, among black and Hispanic women, fertility rates were up in 12 and 29 states, respectively.
team Trump fuming
+13   

3 months ago '17        #13
Drewsmit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 6435 6435
humans only inhabit 1% of the world

If you only finish 1% of a video game or book or movie how long have you been into it?

3 months ago '04        #14
jaynat603 
space
space
$793 | Props total: 1382 1382
Why place a child let alone a baby to raise him or her into a society where I have to worry about police shooting my child for no reason, broke Caucasian people calling my child a ni**er or other names that is not his/hers, being manipulated into a s*xual preference, misled, misinformed, turned to drugs as if its the norm, unnecessary violence, self hating bitter women dictating what is beautiful or so called setting standards, etc.

I feel a lot of fathers pain and frustrations out there doing the best they can raising these babies while f*ghting to survive. Society is sick and babies are being born for all the wrong reasons right now
+9   

3 months ago '06        #15
1 of 1 Houston 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,271 | Props total: 9655 9655
All these damn thots, hoes andsl*ts are aborting the future. Let's keep it a 100. The U.S. gene pool is fu*ked regardless. At least 60% of these bi*ches are medical hybrids with plastic add ons and transfers. Babies would be coming out looking nothing like the mom. fu*k around and have men divorcing/leaving bi*ches onces them babies come out looking like yoda. Like that Asian cat did to his Wife on a post here a while back.
+4   

3 months ago '17        #16
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,216 | Props total: 24193 24193
 ONESUN187 said
This is a good thing but unfortunately here in nyc all the ghetto trash teens are still getting pregnant by young dumb n*ggaz who know nothing about life.so the cycle repeats itself in these parts.
The stupid sh*t that get post then yall get mad when @ say some off the wall sh*t

Bx is total sh*t

3 months ago '16        #17
IDRIS 
space
space
space
$956 | Props total: 775 775
This applies to Caucasians only.
I repeat. Caucasians only.

2 Books on the subject of the depleted birth rates of the Caucasian people, globally.

Birth Dearth

The death of the west

Caucasians be so well read but are the most ignorant to the truth in front of them.
+16   

3 months ago '18        #18
Kutt 3 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 612 612
 dubsax said

Damn bro lol cold

3 months ago '13        #19
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$26,896 | Props total: 39080 39080
 IDRIS said
This applies to Caucasians only.
I repeat. Caucasians only.

2 Books on the subject of the depleted birth rates of the Caucasian people, globally.

Birth Dearth

The death of the west

Caucasians be so well read but are the most ignorant to the truth in front of them.
@

reason: racism

3 months ago '06        #20
imthatinfamous 44 heat pts44
space
space
$10,082 | Props total: 8080 8080
 dubsax said

Energy consuming processes need to be stopped because of their negative energy processes...the negative energy processes are linked to a inhibit a melanin concentrated hormone that inhibits GnRH neurons and blocks kisspeptin activation which destroys the balance to reproduction...

The problem with your statement is that it has nothing to do with melanin "Dominance" melanin is found in all people it gives the iris of the eye, it is in hair, parts of the ear, and in certain brain tissue...there is no link between being black (which you implied) and having a better chance or reproduction or "survival" if this were true how would you explain white blood lines that are centuries old and countries like the Nordic/ Scandinavian states that have little to no mixture of culture and have bloodlines that can be traced back to the era of vikings

3 months ago '06        #21
1 of 1 Houston 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,271 | Props total: 9655 9655
 dtdroid said
@

The truth stings dont it? Tick....tock.....tick...tock...the clock dont stop.
+6   

3 months ago '18        #22
Losantana16x3 48 heat pts48
space
space
$483 | Props total: 2767 2767
 dubsax said

BRS 4 Life

Where you been btw?

3 months ago '04        #23
goodi 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,627 | Props total: 1677 1677
shidd i saw this one hoe with 5 and no n*gga around.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #24
BrooklynDamien 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,013 | Props total: 12861 12861
Bro they know they aren't having enough babies to compete with the majority. This isn't new or news. They will stay the minority in the world. Will they keep controlling the world though? That's something we should contemplate.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '04        #25
erickonasis 23 heat pts23
space
space
$31,664 | Props total: 31542 31542
 dtdroid said

+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+99online now  38
Image(s) inside Opposite of ...fu-k all these fake "build a body" brawds b
38 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside lillybangz
7 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
NBA Gabrielle Union Explains Why Her Entire Household Went to Gay Pride Parade..
171 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+183online now  21
When a black athlete posts a political opinion
130 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy