Jan 10 - SO MUCH WINNING: Sen. B!tch McConnell BLOCKS approved House bills to reopen gov't

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '08        #51
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 497 497
 AllWins said
I agree with that. Just worried that this situation (giving 5b versus the 1.5 or whatever dems are offering now) is worth it.

I worry that dems can be correct, on the right side of arguement, and justified, but still lose out in the poitcal game. Ay I hope you’re right tho.

2016 proved the wall is a winning issue. Ya trump has lied constantly about it and everything else, but him calling for a wall still works. The uninformed swing voter still eats that bs up.

Dems need to stop worrying about being correct and how bad trump is and start Angeling for the 2020 election. They do not need to win over the people they arealdy have, need to expand.

And my point of view is what the dems need to do to win, which is what I prefer to happen.
How so?
The Dems flipped the house .... they picked up a sh*tload of seats.
The Caravan full of Terrorist and immigration didn't help at all... It was a divisive message, particularly with Independents who voted democratic by a 12 point margin.

People who aren't Trump Stans still want to hear about Jobs and the economy... the shut down is only making this worse

2 weeks ago '17        #52
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,950 | Props total: 4886 4886
 MotorBoat Jones said
How so?
The Dems flipped the house .... they picked up a sh*tload of seats.
The Caravan full of Terrorist and immigration didn't help at all... It was a divisive message, particularly with Independents who voted democratic by a 12 point margin.

People who aren't Trump Stans still want to hear about Jobs and the economy... the shut down is only making this worse
2016. You’re referring to 2018.

Flipping the house is normal. Happens early every mid term and was expected this time. There was def a blue wave, but I think that was more due to his behavior, not his policy.

I don’t think you’re right about the last part. If you’re talking jobs and the economy, we’re doing as good as ever. Historic lows on unemployment and we are continuing to take of the stilts that the economy has been held on, via the fed. Before bx freaks out, the job and economy right now is to obama’s credit. Trump just hasn’t screwed it up yet, but he will take full credit and it will prob work in the polls.

2 weeks ago '16        #53
BathWaterMelody 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 23510 23510

[tweet - click to view]

look like somebody learned a new word today @

"intransigence"

I wonder who he parroted that sh*t from.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #54
OWPE 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 13757 13757
Cocaine Mitch back at it

2 weeks ago '08        #55
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 497 497
 AllWins said
2016. You’re referring to 2018.

Flipping the house is normal. Happens early every mid term and was expected this time. There was def a blue wave, but I think that was more due to his behavior, not his policy.

I don’t think you’re right about the last part. If you’re talking jobs and the economy, we’re doing as good as ever. Historic lows on unemployment and we are continuing to take of the stilts that the economy has been held on, via the fed. Before bx freaks out, the job and economy right now is to obama’s credit. Trump just hasn’t screwed it up yet, but he will take full credit and it will prob work in the polls.

ok 2016... I see your point. ... but he lied through the roof ... 2020 he won't be able to pull off a lie of that magnitude to any self respecting non-Trumpian.

and, Absolutely he will take full credit.... of everything that's going right... Stock Market , Gas Prices, etc .....

And deeply partisan Trumpians will follow suit, Which isn't alot ...

But Independents and those Trump voters who regret their vote are the ones who will want to hear about the economy.. and when we talk about all the campaign stops and political adds that will revisit how Trump said "MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL" ..... All the lost wages due to an unnecessary shut down .... The Soy Bean farmers losing out as a result of the trade war ... I believe Dems will have a winning argument ...

Last edited by MotorBoat Jones; 01-10-2019 at 06:02 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #56
MOTTAFOOKAH 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,797 | Props total: 1604 1604
 Ymmot said
McConnell's gonna learn a hard lesson soon.
I mean if stacking bread at your expense is a hard lesson

2 weeks ago '04        #57
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,469 | Props total: 2629 2629
 Ymmot said
McConnell's gonna learn a hard lesson soon.
People in Kentucky are too stupid to do anything but continue to vote for this a*shat.

FRANKFORT — Kentucky’s improving economy, like the national economy, is lowering the poverty rate in the commonwealth. But the Bluegrass State remains among the poorest in the country.

According to data released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau, 17.2 percent of Kentuckians lived in poverty in 2017, an improvement over the 18.5 percent state poverty rate in 2016. But that rate still leaves Kentucky the fifth poorest state in the United States.

If you’re young, the numbers are worse though also improving: 22.4 percent of Kentucky children lived in poverty last year, down from 25 percent in 2016. And where you live affects the likelihood that you live in poverty in Kentucky.

The 5th Congressional District had by far the highest poverty rate — 29.1 percent. The district is annually ranked among the poorest congressional districts in the country. The district has also been devastated by the collapse of the coal mining industry which now employs thousands fewer miners in high paying jobs.

By comparison, poverty rates in the other five districts are: 1st – 18 percent; 2nd — 14.9 percent; 3rd —14 percent; 4th — 11.9 percent; and the 6th —16.6 percent.

Kentucky has a higher percentage of people living in poverty than all but one of the surrounding, contiguous states — West Virginia has 19.1 percent of its residents living in poverty. But the corresponding rates in the other states are all lower than in Kentucky: Illinois, 12.6; Indiana, 13.5; Missouri, 13.4; Ohio, 14; Tennessee, 15; and Virginia, 10.6.

+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #58
Sin 1831 heat pts1831
space
space
$27,443 | Props total: 77997 77997
 outkast said
*affect

That's what I've learned over the years. Same thing with those Trump votes that say they wished they had not voted for him when their job moves out of the country or when they're sick and there's no more Obamacare.

They don't give a sh*t, they could've had this attempted to approve the bill when Republicans had the house and senate if they care this bad.

At this point Dems will seem weak if they give just to help these folks get a paycheck.
if trump wants this wall he'll have to find a way to raise the money

2 weeks ago '07        #59
MOTTAFOOKAH 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,797 | Props total: 1604 1604
 Naga Sadow said
It's almost like they want to make the rest of the country like their poor red states and think we're as stupid as the people who support them.
Unfortunately you are

2 weeks ago '16        #60
BathWaterMelody 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 23510 23510
 OWPE said
Cocaine Mitch back at it

glad you can find humor in your dedicated party that's failing you and the entire nation
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #61
Yung Dilla 1557 heat pts1557
space
space
$61,943 | Props total: 58061 58061
Wow his old a*s needs to rip asap.

2 weeks ago '04        #62
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,507 | Props total: 1052 1052
 1neDeep said
People in Kentucky are too stupid to do anything but continue to vote for this a*shat.

FRANKFORT — Kentucky’s improving economy, like the national economy, is lowering the poverty rate in the commonwealth. But the Bluegrass State remains among the poorest in the country.

According to data released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau, 17.2 percent of Kentuckians lived in poverty in 2017, an improvement over the 18.5 percent state poverty rate in 2016. But that rate still leaves Kentucky the fifth poorest state in the United States.

If you’re young, the numbers are worse though also improving: 22.4 percent of Kentucky children lived in poverty last year, down from 25 percent in 2016. And where you live affects the likelihood that you live in poverty in Kentucky.

The 5th Congressional District had by far the highest poverty rate — 29.1 percent. The district is annually ranked among the poorest congressional districts in the country. The district has also been devastated by the collapse of the coal mining industry which now employs thousands fewer miners in high paying jobs.

By comparison, poverty rates in the other five districts are: 1st – 18 percent; 2nd — 14.9 percent; 3rd —14 percent; 4th — 11.9 percent; and the 6th —16.6 percent.

Kentucky has a higher percentage of people living in poverty than all but one of the surrounding, contiguous states — West Virginia has 19.1 percent of its residents living in poverty. But the corresponding rates in the other states are all lower than in Kentucky: Illinois, 12.6; Indiana, 13.5; Missouri, 13.4; Ohio, 14; Tennessee, 15; and Virginia, 10.6.

Kentucky & WV keep believing the lie coal is coming back
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #63
thekidd 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 1287 1287
the abc govt dependent wh*res are panicking right now, straight entertainment

2 weeks ago '14        #64
4FIF 
space
space
$1,936 | Props total: 2308 2308
 erickonasis said

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '05        #65
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 13461 13461
 BathWaterMelody said
Can the be a twitter campaign to have all dc/ Baltimore residents to leave their trash away the national mall. I think it would be fitting
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #66
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,034 | Props total: 4295 4295
These are the people America put into power. Don't bi*ch about it now ladies an gentleman.

2 weeks ago '07        #67
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 3274 3274
 A~team said
These are the people America put into power. Don't bi*ch about it now ladies an gentleman.

Sit your dumbass down

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #68
TaxStoneCooked 93 heat pts93
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 36371 36371
 A~team said
Yup this x 10000000000000000

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #69
space
space
 BathWaterMelody said

look like somebody learned a new word today @

"intransigence"

I wonder who he parroted that sh*t from.
Hes a billionaire and went as high as being The POTUS. Im pretty damn sure hes smarter than every Trump hater on this board combined.

2 weeks ago '07        #70
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,319 | Props total: 2400 2400
 acefresh said
bi*ch McConnell
When I saw that header I thought it was funny too.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #71
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jeet Kune Do said
Sit your dumbass down
Eat a d*ck and die pus*y.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #72
space
space
Still shutdown lol

2 weeks ago '06        #73
Skateboard T 46 heat pts46
space
space
$24,076 | Props total: 34090 34090
 A~team said
"America" didn't put this person in power.

Kentucky did.

America didn't even put Trump in power, the electoral college did.

The majority of Americans voted against Trump.

Yeah they're in power, but you can't really say they got there with the support of most American voters.

2 weeks ago '05        #74
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
 Skateboard T said
"America" didn't put this person in power.

Kentucky did.

America didn't even put Trump in power, the electoral college did.

The majority of Americans voted against Trump.

Yeah they're in power, but you can't really say they got there with the support of most American voters.
Ok thank you for the enlightenment
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #75
popogogo 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,384 | Props total: 14328 14328
 PineappleOG said
McConnel is effective at what he does but overall is a piece of sh*t and cancer to our country
One of the most vile, evil pieces of sh*t in history.

+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  30
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
292 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  30
Video inside You're 16 and find your teachers IG (this IG) ... What do?
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+171online now  28
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+80online now  16
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+147online now  12
Image(s) inside Texas homeowner, 20, shoots & kills three men and injures 2 more while..
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+82online now  12
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
152 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Jan 22 - Most Israelis don’t want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly..
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+77online now  5
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy