How much Money do live streamers make?

most viewed right now
76 comments @movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
1893 page views
53 comments

quarter 71 heat pts71
space
space
$652 | Props total: 1945 1945
How much Money do live streamers make?

Saw this live and got jealous image

53 comments for "How much Money do live streamers make?"

2 weeks ago '17        #2
LazyLeg 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2166 2166
 quarter said
Saw this live and got jealous
Man I was looking at this not too long ago and saw that some streamer called Ninja was pulling in $423,000 a month just from subscriptions. With everything else added in he's probably pulling in almost $500,000 a month. Sh!t like that blows my mind
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #3
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
$47,645 | Props total: 25321 25321
 LazyLeg said
Man I was looking at this not too long ago and saw that some streamer called Ninja was pulling in $423,000 a month just from subscriptions. With everything else added in he's probably pulling in almost $500,000 a month. Sh!t like that blows my mind
Easily a million a month. Twitch subs, donations, YouTube ads, big sponsorships, etc.

Making more than most pro athletes.

2 weeks ago '04        #4
show 
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 335 335
 Krazie said
Easily a million a month. Twitch subs, donations, YouTube ads, big sponsorships, etc.

Making more than most pro athletes.
This right here. Ninja gets a whole alot of hate but he is one smart entrepreneur. He's been building his fan base and stream for a while now (he comes from competitive Halo) but last year was the year his brand skyrocketed. I'm not a fan of his stream personally(nothing against him, he just isn't an entertaining streamer to me) but much respect for what he's done for the twitch community.
+9   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,534 | Props total: 4403 4403
lol yall n*ggas better go get real jobs. No matter how much money you make if the model isnt sustainable it will implode it self with disaster.

There is just so much one can pay attention to online personalities

2 weeks ago '17        #6
one2remember2 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 3915 3915
 Tonero said
lol yall n*ggas better go get real jobs. No matter how much money you make if the model isnt sustainable it will implode it self with disaster.

on the real tho, i work remotely. im charming attractive and a gamer. i feel like i should at least be gettin some bills paid while interacting with people playing the same sh*t i am
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
92baby 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,143 | Props total: 20171 20171
 Tonero said

Thank you

Please keep spreading this in the world the less competition I have the better

Im not talking about video games tho

But please keep spreading this knowledge onto others
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$351 | Props total: 873 873
 Tonero said

that goes for any job tho, and thats what twitch is for some of those n*ggas whether you like it or not.

There's plenty of streamers/youtubers who n*ggas never even heard of that ran with that money and got into real estate, viral marketing ect.
+6   

2 weeks ago '13        #9
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 12858 12858
girls probably make a decent living off it just by showing skin
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #10
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,534 | Props total: 4403 4403
 bangaondatrack said
that goes for any job tho, and thats what twitch is for some of those n*ggas whether you like it or not.

There's plenty of streamers/youtubers who n*ggas never even heard of that ran with that money and got into real estate, viral marketing ect.
Or one could be doing this on the side while having a steady career?
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #11
Tooly Da Gawd 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 4160 4160
 Tonero said
Or one could be doing this on the side while having a steady career?
yes, but its alot of work outside of the actual content you see so its either quit your job and try to grow really big, or keep your job and just get that extra paper from twitch but you're always competing with people working twice as hard so if you're not keeping up you're slowing down. I've seen streamers go from 3k subs one month to 900 subs the next month, both great numbers buts its volatile as fu*k and you pay insane amount of taxes until you can afford a good accountant to take care of all your deductions, which is basically everything when you stream full time.

DrDisrespect just signed to CAA, the biggest talent agency in the world normally reserved for A list celebrities/actors

2 weeks ago '11        #12
space
space
 show said
This right here. Ninja gets a whole alot of hate but he is one smart entrepreneur. He's been building his fan base and stream for a while now (he comes from competitive Halo) but last year was the year his brand skyrocketed. I'm not a fan of his stream personally(nothing against him, he just isn't an entertaining streamer to me) but much respect for what he's done for the twitch community.
facts, ninja ushered in the youtube/twitch cross over we have today,

the blow up plan is basically - stream on twitch, advertise your stream on youtube with original content, funnel youtube viewers to your twitch channel

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

so many streams of revenue at that point, I recently made a concerned effort to push my youtube harder as an advertising source for my stream, and I've grown like 1000%, I'm at nearly 1k youtube subs and 1k twitch followers/25 twitch subs when 1 month ago i had 75 youtube subs and 250 twitch followers/1 sub.

Basically because i took my head outta my a*s and studied known patterns of success in the industry, I was able to grow 2 channels faster than I had done for an entire 1000 hours of streaming before hand...
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
CityofChampions 70 heat pts70
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 8839 8839
Ninja got extremely lucky. In most games actually being good at a game <<< being funny/goofy. Look at CoD, GTA, etc. PUBG.. DrDisrespect bigger than Shroud. One of the first on the biggest game, one of the best players on a game where people actually want to watch good players, and goofy. Unless you got an original idea or one of the first on a huge game. It's going to be oversaturated and going to have to fake it until you make it. Bot and network/leech off other YTers.
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #14
dadon85 137 heat pts137
space
space
space
$33,353 | Props total: 17178 17178
Set for life playing video games

Hobby for me

2 weeks ago '08        #15
YoungRay20 294 heat pts294
space
space
$28,011 | Props total: 7570 7570
Momma said you cant make money playing games.
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
mr_underground|m 2130 heat pts2130
space
space
$24,411 | Props total: 35943 35943
being an online influencer is like hitting the lotto. very few make it and its usually all luck. some had first mover advantage such as being early on the platforms before they took off.

or be someone like miryo who is already famous (a kpop star) and then started gaming so she brought tons of fans to the platforms:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by mr_underground; 01-11-2019 at 04:27 PM..

2 weeks ago '15        #17
AlmightySae 
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 1405 1405
 show said
He started off with twitch bots to get his stream numbers up. There’s some big streamers that don’t like him cause of that. He really blew up when he did the stream with drake.

2 weeks ago '04        #18
erickonasis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$30,963 | Props total: 29225 29225
Those ASMR bi*ches get cash on there. Especially that one white chick amouranth.

bi*ch is ion the front page all the time
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #19
606robin 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,553 | Props total: 5394 5394
 Tonero said

Thats ironic.

You claim this is "temporary" (you might not be wrong, will have to innovate etc) but you stated "Go get real jobs". What's wrong with using this as platform for other things? Plenty marketing is done, plenty opportunities to make investments etc.

Also the term "Job" in employment= Temporary
Career= Longevity. Something thats sustainable
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #20
Quillajones 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,829 | Props total: 1989 1989
 YoungRay20 said
Momma said you cant make money playing games.
Right now look........ technology is the future and parents shot our hopes down due to bein short sighted
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #21
space
space
 CityofChampions said
Ninja got extremely lucky. In most games actually being good at a game <<< being funny/goofy. Look at CoD, GTA, etc. PUBG.. DrDisrespect bigger than Shroud. One of the first on the biggest game, one of the best players on a game where people actually want to watch good players, and goofy. Unless you got an original idea or one of the first on a huge game. It's going to be oversaturated and going to have to fake it until you make it. Bot and network/leech off other YTers.
Doc is not bigger than shroud, doc aint even really close

most watched channels in the last year shroud #3. doc is #18
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #22
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
Doc is not bigger than shroud, doc aint even really close

most watched channels in the last year shroud #3. doc is #18
Doc makes more off sponsorships.

2 weeks ago '11        #23
space
space
 CityofChampions said
Doc makes more off sponsorships.
lol bruh you just dont get it, shroud makes way more money than doc, and doc makes an insane amount of money too they all rich as fu*k but there is levels to this sh*t

shroud beats doc in every single statistic, and has multiple youtube channels more popular than docs channel

he loses in every single category and still makes millions

2 weeks ago '17        #24
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
lol bruh you just dont get it, shroud makes way more money than doc, and doc makes an insane amount of money too they all rich as fu*k but there is levels to this sh*t

shroud beats doc in every single statistic, and has multiple youtube channels more popular than docs channel

he loses in every single category and still makes millions
I'll take my L. Shroud really blew up. I don't pay attention to this sh*t anymore but I did like a year ago. DrDisrespect was winning awards, biggest stream ever, etc.

I bet you they got Shroud locked in a sh*tty deal. That's another thing I noticed. They will try to lock you in for years at like 60/40 split. They have no problem pushing you because they are making money. But once you honor and finish that contract and want like a 90/10. Its not longer worth it to them to support you. That's why you see YT channels with millions of subs drop off or like a DrDisrespect/Shroud situation where somebody passes someone. DrDisrespect could command more money so they pushed the little guy above him. Make more money off Shroud and humble the Doc.

Anyways, my whole point was being goofy/funny and appealing to teens >>> actually being really good at the game. Battle Royale did bring back popularity in the good players though.

2 weeks ago '08        #25
Kewop Decam 91 heat pts91
space
space
space
$18,330 | Props total: 16182 16182
Twitch duders get paid a lot but that sh*t is a GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND. I couldn't imagine playing a game e veryday for 8 plus hours when you KNOW some days they're like, "I do not want to play this sh*t...."

However, the amount of those making bank, there's 99% more who are barely making anything. Making like $4K a month I would say makes you successful at Twitch. Not many are pulling that.

However, there is money in Twitch and people right now are NOT going at specific niches. Speaking of making bank with an odd niche...

[video - click to view]

+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+27online now  30
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
New Apple iPhone Leak
43 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+190online now  7
NBA She came to the Lakers game on a mission
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside PnB Rock Arrested on Drug and Gun Charges
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+190online now  5
Image(s) inside White guy at a black barber shop problems....
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside JA RULE COPPIN PLEAS to SAVE HIMSELF since FYRE FESTIVAL DOCUMENTARY is..
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  3
Video inside "K-RELLY" - GTA V Horror Skit by ItsReal85Vids
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy