Jan 9 - Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, wife MacKenzie set to divorce

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '14        #76
titans7 
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 21485 21485
This jerk is really about to lose half his billions because he allegedly got caught fu*king his best friends wife Lauren Sanchez.

Richest man alive with access to millions of single women allover the planet and he had to allegedly go the scumbag route of fu*king his friends wife.
+1   

3 months ago '08        #77
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 11460 11460
 justin747 said
It's not fear stupid. It's that marriage is POINTLESS. You are N-A-I-V-E as sh*t. I really hope you're about 19 or 20 years old.

I'm all for finding a chick and making her a life partner. The act of MARRIAGE makes no sense.

All marriage really is, is a dress-up party where you announce a relationship to you're friends and family. It's ridiculously expensive and inconvenient to every single person you invite. You pay for rings, clothes, food, site rental, photographers, etc.

All that, and if it doesn't work out, you as a man has to pay for the entire divorce. Fault doesn't matter in divorce either so if she cheats on you with 50 dudes, you could still be on the hook for alimony. If you buy a house as a couple, you sell it or split it. If you buy a house as husband and wife, it's hers.

This is fair to you?

Why you worried about what other people want to spend their money on? Life ainít fair you might be living off mom if you think otherwise. If someone wants to get married they know the risks. Step aside.

3 months ago '17        #78
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
$11,985 | Props total: 57099 57099
 cohs said
Why you worried about what other people want to spend their money on? Life ainít fair you might be living off mom if you think otherwise. If someone wants to get married they know the risks. Step aside.
I'm not worried n*gga. It's a discussion you dumb sh*t head.

And my mom has been gone a while. I'm solo. Not sure why that matters to you but there ya go

3 months ago '13        #79
eazy253 212 heat pts212
space
space
$2,316 | Props total: 4757 4757
Meet The Mistress Who Will Cost Bezos $70 Billion

[pic - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

3 months ago '05        #80
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,549 | Props total: 7534 7534
 sleep23rd said
ppl get divorced everyday...I never got why wealthy ppl and celebs get the media treatment about it..
Wealthy people get it because if they are the primary share holders and if half of their shares go the other way there are alot of decisions that can go the other way and they cant do sh*t

3 months ago '15        #81
RevolverLuciana 
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 1327 1327
 psylence2k said
In a world where business needs to generate money, yes.

You asked why it gets media treatment. It gets media treatment because it produces clicks which produces money through things like ad revenue and such.

and it's not just divorce, if you haven't realized it yet, celebrity news attracts attention period. That's the society we live in.

The crazy thing is you don't even realize you feed into it as well by clicking on the thread and commenting on it.

I mean think about it, why did you enter and comment ? Why does it matter to you what matters to other people ? Why does it bother or concern you ?

It's just as much a valid question , actually a more valid question than the one you asked. Why does what other people want to read bother you enough for you to come in and get involved in a topic you say you have no interest in ?
That makes too much sense you cant say that
+1   

3 months ago '18        #82
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 5331 5331
She about to come up BIG

3 months ago '05        #83
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,364 | Props total: 6465 6465
 Bigboi781 said
Thatís wild. The thought that you can go through 25 years with someone through thick and thin and then you just call it quits is scary to me. Marriage is a scary concept
Yea try being friends with people where that exact scenario happens. sh*t is fu*ked up. Thatís why Iím never going to wed nobody.
+1   

3 months ago '07        #84
sleep23rd 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,309 | Props total: 3058 3058
 dasill said
Wealthy people get it because if they are the primary share holders and if half of their shares go the other way there are alot of decisions that can go the other way and they cant do sh*t
Ok and so?

3 months ago '05        #85
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,549 | Props total: 7534 7534
 sleep23rd said
Ok and so?
You still don't understand? It effects the value of stocks

3 months ago '07        #86
sleep23rd 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,309 | Props total: 3058 3058
 dasill said
You still don't understand? It effects the value of stocks

Lost interest.. it donít concern me or anyone I know.
I donít care

3 months ago '18        #87
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,786 | Props total: 2250 2250
 nwking said
She already wealthy, can't worry about these people man they are good
n*gga what? Nobody ain’t worried about her. Fu*k that bi*ch. I’m obviously saying that she don’t deserve to get his money.

3 months ago '04        #88
nwking 63 heat pts63
space
space
$4,515 | Props total: 5785 5785
 bxgangsta said
n*gga what? Nobody ainít worried about her. Fu*k that bi*ch. Iím obviously saying that she donít deserve to get his money.
She has been with him for 25 years helped him build the company from the ground up

https://youtu.be/VuI-ss5aQU8

3 months ago '17        #89
StanlitoTheFly 546 heat pts546
space
space
$4,335 | Props total: 13465 13465
 sheikhamvp said
Did she catch him whispering sweet nothings to ALEXA?
Allegedly Lauren Sanchez

3 months ago '17        #90
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,332 | Props total: 44835 44835
bi*ch look like a tranny. Wife most likely told her friend to do this.

3 months ago '13        #91
sheikhamvp 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 1445 1445

[pic - click to view]

One EYED Willie

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  41