Jan 9 - Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, wife MacKenzie set to divorce

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '17        #51
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
$11,985 | Props total: 57101 57101
 cohs said
Let other people dictate your life that's cool with me., but let others run theirs all I'm saying.
No sh*t. That's doesn't mean we can't look at it and have an opinion and/or discussion.

You shouldn't have to go through sh*t first hand to learn from it. I can look at divorce and family court and realize I don't wanna go through that.
+2   

3 months ago '08        #52
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 11460 11460
 justin747 said
No sh*t. That's doesn't mean we can't look at it and have an opinion and/or discussion.

You shouldn't have to go through sh*t first hand to learn from it. I can look at divorce and family court and realize I don't wanna go through that.
Who says you will. You quit before you even try. Good luck with that attitude.

3 months ago '17        #53
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 cohs said
Who says you will. You quit before you even try. Good luck with that attitude.
So do you have to get shot to know it doesn't feel good?

You sound like a dreamer. You walk into situations and just hope for the best instead of setting yourself up for success
+1   

3 months ago '08        #54
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
So do you have to get shot to know it doesn't feel good?

Can being shot feel good? (In normal situations)

3 months ago '17        #55
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 cohs said
Can being shot feel good? (In normal situations)
No n*gga! Are you retarded?

What suburb or cul-de-sac did you grow up in? I know quite a few people who have been shot and not one of them would ever tell me to "quit before you even try" it. That's terrible logic and I hope you don't give advice to your friends like that.

Same rules apply here with this marriage discussion. You don't and shouldn't have to go through sh*t directly to understand it and analyze it.

3 months ago '08        #56
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
No n*gga! Are you retarded?

What suburb or cul-de-sac did you grow up in? I know quite a few people who have been shot and not one of them would ever tell me to "quit before you even try" it. That's terrible logic and I hope you don't give advice to your friends like that.

Same rules apply here with this marriage discussion. You don't and shouldn't have to go through sh*t directly to understand it and analyze it.
Exactly brick brain. Canít feel good. You acting like marriage has one destined outcome like getting shot does.

3 months ago '17        #57
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 cohs said
Exactly brick brain. Can’t feel good. You acting like marriage has one destined outcome like getting shot does.
Getting shot doesn't have one destined outcome either n*gga. Some people die, some get paralyzed, some don't get hurt as bad as others.

The true mark of a dumb a*s n*gga like you is not understanding analogies. Not every single thing is gonna match up in an analogy. You're supposed to understand the logic behind the analogy.

I don't wanna keep going with the name calling so I'm going to call you naive. You just sound young and slightly inexperienced. Life will show you what I mean

Last edited by justin747; 01-09-2019 at 03:17 PM..

3 months ago '14        #58
consigliereA 102 heat pts102
space
space
$31,291 | Props total: 39594 39594
I canít go 50/50 wití no HOE !
+2   

3 months ago '08        #59
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
Getting shot doesn't have one destined outcome either n*gga. Some people die, some get paralyzed, some don't get hurt as bad as others.

The true mark of a dumb a*s n*gga like you is not understanding analogies. Not every single thing is gonna match up in an analogy. You're supposed to understand the logic behind the analogy.

I don't wanna keep going with the name calling so I'm going to call you naive. You just sound young and slightly inexperienced. Life will show you what I mean
You can't even keep up with yourself. You asked if getting shot felt good. It has one outcome as far as that. It does not. You are just a natural failure. You accept it before it even happens. If others can't do it you know damn well you can't. Get some confidence kiddo.

3 months ago '14        #60
consigliereA 102 heat pts102
space
space
$31,291 | Props total: 39594 39594
 Bigboi781 said
Thatís wild. The thought that you can go through 25 years with someone through thick and thin and then you just call it quits is scary to me. Marriage is a scary concept
Facts..
+1   

3 months ago '16        #61
The Waraba 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 4104 4104
 consigliereA said
I can’t go 50/50 wit’ no HOE !
Alexa play I'm upset by Drake.

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '14        #62
Mr Harrow 47 heat pts47
space
space
$17,213 | Props total: 23628 23628
 sleep23rd said
so why is that news to us tho?
what interest is it of ours unless ur personally going thru a divorce and wanna see the numbers then I guess but really tho what business is it of ours?
theres real sh*t going on in the world...a n*ggaz divorce..as news...really?
Why do gossip shows and sites exist overall?

Cus majority of humans are dumb and are entertained by other people's lives. Way to escape their own sh*tty lives.

3 months ago '12        #63
fcm415 
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 3648 3648
 sleep23rd said
so why is that news to us tho?
what interest is it of ours unless ur personally going thru a divorce and wanna see the numbers then I guess but really tho what business is it of ours?
theres real sh*t going on in the world...a n*ggaz divorce..as news...really?
Whatever man. The richest man in the world is about to lose up to half his value. That is news. King of England divorces and starts a new religion: that was news.

This ain't typical celebrity sh*t otherwise I'd agree.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #65
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 cohs said
You can't even keep up with yourself. You asked if getting shot felt good. It has one outcome as far as that. It does not. You are just a natural failure. You accept it before it even happens. If others can't do it you know damn well you can't. Get some confidence kiddo.
Again... Analogies are meant to be literal man, it's about the logic. Jesus Christ... New n*ggas....

My point to all this is you shouldn't be penalized for failure. Divorce k*llS men. You gotta be a whole pus*y a*s n*gga to jump head first into marriage and ignore all these crooked a*s divorce cases.

And it's for sure not a lack of confidence. I came from nothing my n*gga. I had very little help growing up and I hustled to get outta the hood. Everything I have, I got on my own and I REFUSE to risk that sh*t over a relationship, especially when I can just be with a chick forever and not get that marriage contract.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '04        #66
nwking 63 heat pts63
space
space
$4,517 | Props total: 5785 5785
As long as the kids still have a stable environment and have both parents thats all that matters.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #67
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,786 | Props total: 2250 2250
 KingBud said
Rich people problems cuh
This happens to non rich people 🤡

3 months ago '18        #68
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
 Bighempin of QM said
Shid low-key she probably the brains behind Amazon
Imagine believing this
+1   

3 months ago '18        #69
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
 nwking said
As long as the kids still have a stable environment and have both parents thats all that matters.
n*gga foh those billions matter way more
+1   

3 months ago '08        #70
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
Again... Analogies are meant to be literal man, it's about the logic. Jesus Christ... New n*ggas....

My point to all this is you shouldn't be penalized for failure. Divorce k*llS men. You gotta be a whole pus*y a*s n*gga to jump head first into marriage and ignore all these crooked a*s divorce cases.

And it's for sure not a lack of confidence. I came from nothing my n*gga. I had very little help growing up and I hustled to get outta the hood. Everything I have, I got on my own and I REFUSE to risk that sh*t over a relationship, especially when I can just be with a chick forever and not get that marriage contract.

Why do you feel you need to campaign against something someone may enjoy just cause you’re scared to try it. You on the bench telling people not to play cause they might not score. You really in the stands

Last edited by cohs; 01-09-2019 at 04:31 PM..

3 months ago '16        #71
The Waraba 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 4104 4104
 Bighempin of QM said
Shid low-key she probably the brains behind Amazon
 bxgangsta said
Imagine believing this
I swear man !

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '17        #72
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
 cohs said
Why do you feel you need to campaign against something someone may enjoy just cause you’re scared to try it.
It's not fear stupid. It's that marriage is POINTLESS. You are N-A-I-V-E as sh*t. I really hope you're about 19 or 20 years old.

I'm all for finding a chick and making her a life partner. The act of MARRIAGE makes no sense.

All marriage really is, is a dress-up party where you announce a relationship to you're friends and family. It's ridiculously expensive and inconvenient to every single person you invite. You pay for rings, clothes, food, site rental, photographers, etc.

All that, and if it doesn't work out, you as a man has to pay for the entire divorce. Fault doesn't matter in divorce either so if she cheats on you with 50 dudes, you could still be on the hook for alimony. If you buy a house as a couple, you sell it or split it. If you buy a house as husband and wife, it's hers.

This is fair to you?

3 months ago '17        #73
TonyM 154 heat pts154
space
space
$1,140 | Props total: 9291 9291
Tired of looking on the net, ready to live his Dubai life now

3 months ago '17        #74
KingBud 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 3305 3305
 bxgangsta said
This happens to non rich people 🤡
I knew there would be one simple a*s goofy...smh

Non rich people do not divorce and split 160 billion dollars...Have a seat lil bi*ch..

No smileys , no gifs just straight like that

3 months ago '04        #75
nwking 63 heat pts63
space
space
$4,517 | Props total: 5785 5785
 bxgangsta said
n*gga foh those billions matter way more
She already wealthy, can't worry about these people man they are good

Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  40