Jan 9 - Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, wife MacKenzie set to divorce

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #26
KingBud 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 2659 2659
Rich people problems cuh

2 weeks ago '04        #27
psylence2k 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,643 | Props total: 3900 3900
 sleep23rd said
cause it's all about the clicks right?

I commented to ask the opinion of whats the big deal..tryin to come to terms with some sort of facts if most of the opinions are alike.
I'm more interested in the mind set of why this is interesting then the actual concept of divorce news from celebs/wealthy ppl....how about u sir?
In a world where business needs to generate money, yes.

You asked why it gets media treatment. It gets media treatment because it produces clicks which produces money through things like ad revenue and such.

and it's not just divorce, if you haven't realized it yet, celebrity news attracts attention period. That's the society we live in.

The crazy thing is you don't even realize you feed into it as well by clicking on the thread and commenting on it.

I mean think about it, why did you enter and comment ? Why does it matter to you what matters to other people ? Why does it bother or concern you ?

It's just as much a valid question , actually a more valid question than the one you asked. Why does what other people want to read bother you enough for you to come in and get involved in a topic you say you have no interest in ?

Last edited by psylence2k; 01-09-2019 at 01:33 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #28
sleep23rd 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 1858 1858
 psylence2k said
In a world where business needs to generate money, yes.

You asked why it gets media treatment. It gets media treatment because it produces clicks which produces money through things like ad revenue and such.

and it's not just divorce, if you haven't realized it yet, celebrity news attracts attention period. That's the society we live in.

The crazy thing is you don't even realize you feed into it as well by clicking on the thread and commenting on it.

I mean think about it, why did you enter and comment ? Why does it matter to you what matters to other people ? Why does it bother or concern you ?

It's just as much a valid question , actually a more valid question than the one you asked. Why does what other people want to read bother you enough for you to come in and get involved in a topic you say you have no interest in ?
No I realize it... but I'm still tryin to figure out why society cares so much about these issues.

I'm gonna click and question anything in this forum that I feel like for my own reasons.
I already answered why I entered and commented, why does it matter to you if something matters to me on what matters to other people?
never said it bothered me, now why does my questions bother u?
Your inquisitive about my questions just like I'm inquisitive about these topics.

now quit trollin....and let me get some real answers...

2 weeks ago '04        #29
psylence2k 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
No I realize it... but I'm still tryin to figure out why society cares so much about these issues.

I'm gonna click and question anything in this forum that I feel like for my own reasons.
I already answered why I entered and commented, why does it matter to you if something matters to me on what matters to other people?
never said it bothered me, now why does my questions bother u?
Your inquisitive about my questions just like I'm inquisitive about these topics.

now quit trollin....and let me get some real answers...
No trolling I'm just wondering why you don't see the obvious.

You said you have your own reasons, and other people have theirs. You questioned other peoples reasons so I just flipped your own question on you. That's it.

Question doesn't bother me as much as makes me wonder why someone who doesn't care is caring about why other people care. That weird contradiction and seemingly lack of basic awareness is what made me comment.

That's my reason, What's yours ?

2 weeks ago '07        #30
JamcnPrettyboy 100 heat pts100
space
space
$24,330 | Props total: 9096 9096
Multi billion dollar divorce. God Damn.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #31
sleep23rd 3 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said
No trolling I'm just wondering why you don't see the obvious.

You said you have your own reasons, and other people have theirs. You questioned other peoples reasons so I just flipped your own question on you. That's it.

Question doesn't bother me as much as makes me wonder why someone who doesn't care is caring about why other people care. That weird contradiction and seemingly lack of basic awareness is what made me comment.

That's my reason, What's yours ?
We r just gonna keep flipping questions then I guess....
lets continue to troll each other to no existence...
ppl contradict all the time, it's what makes us the imperfect human beings we are...
Don't strive to be so perfect there sir...u may lose yourself one day...
ur lack of basic human understanding seems to be coming out along with the trolling that I'm not basically aware of.

2 weeks ago '04        #32
psylence2k 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
We r just gonna keep flipping questions then I guess....
lets continue to troll each other to no existence...
ppl contradict all the time, it's what makes us the imperfect human beings we are...
Don't strive to be so perfect there sir...u may lose yourself one day...
ur lack of basic human understanding seems to be coming out along with the trolling that I'm not basically aware of.
LOL, why do you think this is trolling ?

You asked why people are so interested in the activities of celebrities.

So I'm just asking "well, why you so interested in the activities of non-celebrities ?" or "why are you so interested in their interest ? ".

I don't see how that's striving to be perfect ? lol, I'm just curious why you're so curious, when you're doing the same thing.

You question someone's interest, cool, but someone questions yours and you get defensive. Once again, not trolling, just observation.

2 weeks ago '07        #33
sleep23rd 3 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said
LOL, why do you think this is trolling ?

You asked why people are so interested in the activities of celebrities.

So I'm just asking "well, why you so interested in the activities of non-celebrities ?" or "why are you so interested in their interest ? ".

I don't see how that's striving to be perfect ? lol, I'm just curious why you're so curious, when you're doing the same thing.

You question someone's interest, cool, but someone questions yours and you get defensive. Once again, not trolling, just observation.
How old are you kid? Idk where u get defensive from but if thatís what u think I am then I guess.

The striving to be perfect part wasnít in connection with the sentence u chose to attach that with... good try... next?

U keep saying ur not trolling but thatís all ur doing to keep me clicking this thread. Which is fine cause these topics ainít gettin the time movin at work fast enough. U werenít disrespectful and so I entertained ur click bait answers and trolling .. but Iím bored with you now.

Anyone got another answer to this besides click bait??

2 weeks ago '13        #34
NY Knicka 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 13948 13948
Damn she becomes one of the richest ppl in the world off this divorce.

Amazon hasnt reached his peak yet so I see him making this money back.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #35
CASH1 11 heat pts11
space
space
$14,055 | Props total: 7660 7660

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #36
GoldBluded 689 heat pts689
space
space
$22,459 | Props total: 38599 38599
Half his sh*t gone just like that.

2 weeks ago '13        #37
sheikhamvp 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 1346 1346
Did she catch him whispering sweet nothings to ALEXA?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
psylence2k 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
How old are you kid? Idk where u get defensive from but if that’s what u think I am then I guess.

The striving to be perfect part wasn’t in connection with the sentence u chose to attach that with... good try... next?

U keep saying ur not trolling but that’s all ur doing to keep me clicking this thread. Which is fine cause these topics ain’t gettin the time movin at work fast enough. U weren’t disrespectful and so I entertained ur click bait answers and trolling .. but I’m bored with you now.

Anyone got another answer to this besides click bait??
You're defensive because instead of just admitting the obvious you're doing everything from accusing me of trolling (I'm not) to asking my age (irrelevant) to evading questions by just saying you have your reasons and you commented because you felt like it. Yet that same logic isn't good enough for others so you feel some type of way about others having their reason to be interested in the article.

You seem irritated by me simply asking you the same question you asked of others. You seem originally irritated about others being interested. You seem seem like a very irritated person since you came in the thread asking questions, then when someone simply asks you the same question, you get even more irritated. LOL.

Your "striving to be perfect" part was your answer me to saying you're contradictory. That's what you said in your own words. Which is the same point in different words I attached it to. So what wrong sentence did I attach it to ? LOL.

Just because I have you clicking this thread doesn't mean I'm trolling. What type of logic is that ? LOL. " You keep responding and having me click, that means you're trolling !" LOL, that's basically what you said.

You really don't know the answer by now ? LOL. People are interested in celebrities, mostly because of the money and fame. I thought this was common knowledge.

Now the question is why are you so irritated by someone else's interests ?

2 weeks ago '07        #39
Bighempin of QM 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,259 | Props total: 4395 4395
Shid low-key she probably the brains behind Amazon

2 weeks ago '16        #40
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 20801 20801
why get married you idiot. Even dudes wit billions of dollars make dumbass decisions like this
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #41
kawgre12 36 heat pts36
space
space
$16,004 | Props total: 15406 15406
There's no way I'm getting married if I'm that rich
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #42
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,679 | Props total: 25935 25935
 TheLastNonEarth said
dope joke and I hate to be THAT guy....

But she was

Back in 1993 when Amazon wasn't a thought yet. He's not going to be able to find a chick not after the loot now though
yep, she was with him when amazon was just a business he had in his garage.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #43
991 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,528 | Props total: 2207 2207
I wish Amazon would divorce USPS.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #44
sleep23rd 3 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said
You're defensive because instead of just admitting the obvious you're doing everything from accusing me of trolling (I'm not) to asking my age (irrelevant) to evading questions by just saying you have your reasons and you commented because you felt like it. Yet that same logic isn't good enough for others so you feel some type of way about others having their reason to be interested in the article.

You seem irritated by me simply asking you the same question you asked of others. You seem originally irritated about others being interested. You seem seem like a very irritated person since you came in the thread asking questions, then when someone simply asks you the same question, you get even more irritated. LOL.

Your "striving to be perfect" part was your answer me to saying you're contradictory. That's what you said in your own words. Which is the same point in different words I attached it to. So what wrong sentence did I attach it to ? LOL.

Just because I have you clicking this thread doesn't mean I'm trolling. What type of logic is that ? LOL. " You keep responding and having me click, that means you're trolling !" LOL, that's basically what you said.

You really don't know the answer by now ? LOL. People are interested in celebrities, mostly because of the money and fame. I thought this was common knowledge.

Now the question is why are you so irritated by someone else's interests ?
This n*gga here typed out a whole essay, I ainít reading all that sh*t.

U seem irritated and defensive btw... typin all dat sh*t. Smh

2 weeks ago '04        #45
psylence2k 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
This n*gga here typed out a whole essay, I ain’t reading all that sh*t.

U seem irritated and defensive btw... typin all dat sh*t. Smh
LOL, can't read just a few paragraphs huh ?

Good thing nobody linked you an actual academic study breaking down your original question.

2 weeks ago '04        #46
Mr AirRic 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,407 | Props total: 4065 4065
 GoldBluded said
Half his sh*t gone just like that.
i mean, technically half of it was hers already (or you could say they both were worth the total amount..)

Knucklez said
why get married you idiot. Even dudes wit billions of dollars make dumbass decisions like this
they were married before amazon took off. if anything, she has a better chance at getting half now because she was there the whole time
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #47
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$9,008 | Props total: 43793 43793
@ remember when you were talking all that fairy tale sh*t about marriage the other day? Horror stories like this is why n*ggas don't wanna get married.

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #48
shooter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$442 | Props total: 1469 1469
Ask ask Paul Mcartney
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #49
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 20801 20801
 kawgre12 said
There's no way I'm getting married if I'm that rich
would be impossible to stay loyal too. I would be on some hugh hefner sh*t, but they said she was wit him since he was broke
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #50
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 9348 9348
 justin747 said
@ remember when you were talking all that fairy tale sh*t about marriage the other day? Horror stories like this is why n*ggas don't wanna get married.

Let other people dictate your life that's cool with me., but let others run theirs all I'm saying.

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  37
Video inside You're 16 and find your teachers IG (this IG) ... What do?
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+173online now  20
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+70online now  17
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
294 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+82online now  11
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  10
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
163 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Xbox store scammin
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  4
Jan 22 - Most Israelis donít want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly..
114 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy