"Watch Yourselves With These Women ..." (Black in Japan) | MFiles

most viewed right now
126 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '15        #101
RocBasement15 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 1732 1732
 lucifershammer said
Why do black people think Paradise can be found in other people's land?
Where we gone find it
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #102
mr_underground|m 2130 heat pts2130
space
space
$24,408 | Props total: 35918 35918
 bw5011 said
When I went to Japan, I felt nothing but love. Everyone have different experiences, but if you putting off a negative vibe, you going to get it back no matter where you are. Tokyo is like New York but clean and with nice people. I never felt out of place. The place to go though is Taiwan (Taipei)
agreed, taiwan is like the perfect combination of clean and edgy. it has all the good parts of japan and thailand mixed.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #103
tokinjohn 2895 heat pts2895 OP
space
space
$16,846 | Props total: 85018 85018

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #104
Barbarianbob 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 260 260
F*ck outta here Ryu
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #105
Jayceon 506 heat pts506
space
space
$28,303 | Props total: 2105 2105
They managed to transplant 100% of the sh*t that sucks in the US just for blacks.

I'd rather fu*k an exchange student and call it a night. Just being honest. But props to anybody man or woman going over there to live their dream or just for fun. I can't hate on somebody just trying to travel. I don't care where. But I'll tell you off top man just because it's a new experience doesn't mean it's not a waste of time.

Last edited by Jayceon; 01-10-2019 at 01:29 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #106
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 2778 2778
 FreeloadinRusty said
CLUB YELLOW IN SHINJUKU and Club HARLEM in Shibuya.

Still poppin.
Club Harlem is that sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #107
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,255 | Props total: 2215 2215
 agilegorilla said
Just a random question. How many black men would be cool with Japanese men coming through their sh*t fu*king black women? I would bet not many. Now use that logic yourselves. You can't expect to go to foreign countries and fu*k other mens women.. esp ethnic countries. Not a place like America or England. Them dudes are cucks they don't give a f who fu*ks their women. But going to Eastern European countries & messing with those women that's BIG NO NO. Now me personally as a Mann I can never hate on another Mann even if they are with "my" women that sh*t will annoy me but I wont act on it. But not all dudes are like me. Some dude might stick you up real bad. And that goes to foreign men period, not just black men.. rolling through other countries just to fu*k they bi*ches. Smh.
And I realize this might not have anything to do with this thread. I didn't even read yet or looked at video. Just random thoughts B. Latin men are the biggest victims of this. Every body wanna fu*k they bi*ches lol Latinas are too fire. Like a fat white bi*ch is just fat with no shape but a fat Latina bi*ch still has those natural curves. Their bodies are too fire. ��
......the fu*k? No man. Unless you married the chick, ain't none of them."your women". This is the dumbest male bravado I ever seen. I don't give a sh*t if a Japanese dude has a rotation of 10 black women. As long as they aren't ones I'm trying to get at, why the fu*k should anyone care?

"You" don't own any of these chicks man. There's hoes for everyone. FOH.
+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #108
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,255 | Props total: 2215 2215
 FireBeats said
Don't tell these n*ggas nothin lol. Let'em cook over here in the U.S.

I been overseas, I got a few countries I fu*k with. That sh*t is pus*y all day for a playa. A Black man, especially Black American man can get it how he supposed to get it by traveling the world. Any n*gga tell me don't go here or don't go there, is a got damn liar. Foh!

Salute to you my n*gga! Cause you know like I know

Post that list, my guy.

Finally getting my bread up.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #109
cdeezy10 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 4 4
 FireBeats said
I got did like that in Mexico my n*gga. I was with my ex and her parents, white chick. And my Black a.ss the only n*gga in sight. Everybody else put they bag through the machine. When it came time for me to put my bag through, and big a.ss red X came up before I could even let my bag go through. n*gga I'm like ain't this about a bi*ch!

I had to put my bag on this special conveyor belt.

Single a n*gga out for that special bag check huh?

That's aight tho, that's light work. These foreign spots been good to a n*gga. I will always stay traveling. My a.ss leaving the U.S. for good fu*k it! Live in my own foreign paradise.
THIS! Same sh*t happened to me in Mexico 2 months ago. Only n*gga in the airport and everyone before me got the green light, but i "randomly" get the red X as soon as I step up. They spend the next 10 minutes going through all my bags with a fine toothed comb looking for sh*t. Had me pissed off cuz it was on the way INTO Mexico, like I'm tryna sneak some sh*t IN?!
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #110
mr_underground|m 2130 heat pts2130
space
space
$24,408 | Props total: 35918 35918
 tokinjohn said
lol you know whats funny, this was one of my competitors in Japan. I stayed with the music stuff while he still is crushing it with international production to the japanese market.

these are 2 of his music videos:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I went a different route:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

im most know for an hip-hop guitar kind of production, even for pop i would have to urbanize the sh*t, this one came out the best of the kiddie pop:

[video - click to view]

like he said, only can pull this off in japan or i'd be another 'multimedia guy'

people don't understand how passion these east asians are about hip-hop/urban music. speak english + speak japanese + do music = instant collabs

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by mr_underground; 01-10-2019 at 12:08 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #111
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,161 | Props total: 23408 23408
 strungout said
I always wanted to visit but not to make friends or anything just for the scenery and tourist attractions

I don't have any luck meeting people in my own city , so I doubt I will have any overseas lol
You’re going to miss out on soooo much in life if you don’t travel just because your current environment is not desirable.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #112
halfadash 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$2,123 | Props total: 1492 1492
 TheGreyOne said
My, n*gga- THIS perspective!

[pic - click to view]

One thing I envy among many of my black people is their supreme confidence (even when they know they fu*ked ).

One thing about being in a country where the white male is not the dominant race...all bets are off. Sure there are some negative stigmas about black people but most people here have had no experience with them so you often get a clean slate. And if they still hating...I just say fu*k em and continue making my dough in THEIR country!
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #113
halfadash 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$2,123 | Props total: 1492 1492
 KJHARDY said
How does one get in on this?!
PM me if you really want to know..no problem sharing my experience.

2 weeks ago '14        #114
strungout 396 heat pts396
space
space
$33,282 | Props total: 78711 78711
 SimpinAintEz said
You’re going to miss out on soooo much in life if you don’t travel just because your current environment is not desirable.
deep....

but i do need to work on myself a little bit as far as getting in shape, because i feel like people care about your appearence no matter where you go..

but im definitely going to hold onto this message

2 weeks ago '07        #115
Jayceon 506 heat pts506
space
space
$28,303 | Props total: 2105 2105
 Gully Reloaded said
......the fu*k? No man. Unless you married the chick, ain't none of them."your women". This is the dumbest male bravado I ever seen. I don't give a sh*t if a Japanese dude has a rotation of 10 black women. As long as they aren't ones I'm trying to get at, why the fu*k should anyone care?

"You" don't own any of these chicks man. There's hoes for everyone. FOH.
Lmao pretty much.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #116
FireBeats 84 heat pts84
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 24114 24114
 cdeezy10 said
THIS! Same sh*t happened to me in Mexico 2 months ago. Only n*gga in the airport and everyone before me got the green light, but i "randomly" get the red X as soon as I step up. They spend the next 10 minutes going through all my bags with a fine toothed comb looking for sh*t. Had me pissed off cuz it was on the way INTO Mexico, like I'm tryna sneak some sh*t IN?!
SAME!!!!! I was on my way into Mexico, and yep at the damn airport. That damn red X on my Black a.ss lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #117
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 861 861
 mr_underground said
agreed, taiwan is like the perfect combination of clean and edgy. it has all the good parts of japan and thailand mixed.
Taiwan is cool.

No bullsh*t superiority complexes and they can relate to me.

But Japan yeah fu*k that.

Also in Taiwan as a foreigner you can make bread and the locals won't hate on you.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #118
paulpajepatt 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 463 463
 Xman0142 said
Gtfoh with this sh*t. n*ggas tryna save all the pus*y for themselves. I’m in Japan right now visiting a bish and I smashed a hoe in Tokyo the first night.

Kenyan and Japanese bish, baddd as fu*k. She was on my jock calling me Trey Songz.

YMMV: a lot of y’all n*ggas get no play in America but out here even neckbeards of boxden can hit some ting ting. I hit 10 jawns and I was here for 28 days.

Japan is awesome, many amazing scenery and you gotta hit the Onsens (hot baths). Plenty of the people are cool but you WILL get stared at. Many people were looking at me but it’s because they don’t see brothas out here at all. Trust me, a lot of the hoes were licking their lips.

It’s not racism like in the US but a lot of it is that Japan is extremely homogenous. They really all be rockin the same supreme sh*t or NASA jacket lmao.
The white foreigners over here are racist af and mean mug you bc your a brotha.
It’s because they mad cause we starting to make it out there and they know that they can’t compete.

Not gonna lie though at customs they searched the sh*t outta my bag and had mad questions for me but outside of there nothing but love. Helllla love

The white foreigners over here are racist af and mean mug you bc your a brotha.

yeah right always the whites who are racist ..FOH
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #119
Ralph Malph 
space
space
$709 | Props total: 1437 1437
I'm black and lived in Japan for three years its was the illest experience of my entire life.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #120
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 1996 1996
 onelastyme said
Yet another video I just watched or in my recommended

Y'all really the Feds
Tell me this is a joke.

2 weeks ago '04        #121
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 22404 22404
I’ll say it again Europe as a black American>>>>>>>

Specially Germany...I stay in Frankfurt for two years.

MF’s couldn’t tell me I wasn’t in the league or a rapper without the money.

Waking up with 3-5 hoes from the club in your crib was often. They might be all friends and don’t mind sharing that d!ck. I had chicks eating other bi*ches out on the often. It was no limits and on demand whatever I said usually went.

I never had any desire to go to Asia unless it was about some trade business. I want to go to China only for the food and get the plug on that knockoff shot to sell back over here.

Asian chicks ain’t got no a.ss and not jazzy enough for me.

2 weeks ago '05        #122
JohnnyCage202 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 19730 19730
 zone3cp said

Waking up with 3-5 hoes from the club in your crib was often.

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #123
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$438 | Props total: 1083 1083
 agilegorilla said
Just a random question. How many black men would be cool with Japanese men coming through their sh*t fu*king black women? I would bet not many. Now use that logic yourselves. You can't expect to go to foreign countries and fu*k other mens women.. esp ethnic countries. Not a place like America or England. Them dudes are cucks they don't give a f who fu*ks their women. But going to Eastern European countries & messing with those women that's BIG NO NO. Now me personally as a Mann I can never hate on another Mann even if they are with "my" women that sh*t will annoy me but I wont act on it. But not all dudes are like me. Some dude might stick you up real bad. And that goes to foreign men period, not just black men.. rolling through other countries just to fu*k they bi*ches. Smh.
And I realize this might not have anything to do with this thread. I didn't even read yet or looked at video. Just random thoughts B. Latin men are the biggest victims of this. Every body wanna fu*k they bi*ches lol Latinas are too fire. Like a fat white bi*ch is just fat with no shape but a fat Latina bi*ch still has those natural curves. Their bodies are too fire. ��
The angry alt right incel reveals itself
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #124
agilegorilla 
space
space
$241 | Props total: 355 355
 onelastyme said
The angry alt right incel reveals itself
Idk what those words mean

2 weeks ago '18        #125
BrooklynDamien 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,956 | Props total: 8091 8091
@ @ @ @ @ do you guys know any club promoters out there? I saw two clubs mentioned. Yellow and Harlem. I run with the rapper Necro and have music of my own. He tours Europe, Australia/NZ etc.. Japan would be cool to hit

Home      

most viewed right now
+118online now  32
Image(s) inside C'est La Vie
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+112online now  32
Video inside She was not fu-kin pleased 😂😂
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-37online now  23
Video inside We have a new savior
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Kenan Thompson Inching Closer to 'SNL' Exit
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+53online now  14
Image(s) inside Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-38online now  12
Video inside Did R. Kelly Finesse the World?
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  12
NFL REFEREES sure do love Tom Brady..... LOLLL
90 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+86online now  9
Mannie Fresh On Rhythm Roulette: Creates a Complete Banger