"Watch Yourselves With These Women ..." (Black in Japan) | MFiles

most viewed right now
+23  142
18 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #51
eazyvaboy 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,123 | Props total: 14150 14150
 RustyLorcin said
You are white and do not have tattoos so of course they let you in.

If you aren't black or afro latino why you're posting here?

*If you are black you're whitest black person I have ever met. Also don't go out to no hills and sh*t. Go to the onsens in the inner city where there's actual people.
He's black. He proved you wrong. He took a picture in the onsen in what looks like the middle of the day.

Take your L and go away Rusty.

+14   

2 weeks ago '17        #52
2007 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 2720 2720
Im not surprised. If we arent playing sports, rapping, working for them, or rich, most races hate us.
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #53
Michael 1987 746 heat pts746
space
space
space
$87,558 | Props total: 20515 20515
 RustyLorcin said

*If you are black you're whitest black person I have ever met. Also don't go out to no hills and sh*t. Go to the onsens in the inner city where there's actual people.
So your excuse is because he ain't a "thug" they let him in huh?

+14   

2 weeks ago '17        #54
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 416 416
 00010111 said
Huh?

There's an entire continent where you will not be prejudged if you are black, plus several islands off the coast of the Americas...
What continent is that? Please don't say Africa & prove ignorance. Africans are some of the MOST tribal people on the planet- obviously. Let a Nigerian try to get a job in Ethiopia...
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #55
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 818 818
I lived in Japan for two years and everything he said is pretty much true. You don't have to worry about your surroundings like you do in America. And they do have that stereotype about african american men, just like any other culture.
Also, black men don't have a problem getting women over there because they are curious and they are really into the hip hop culture.
+7   

2 weeks ago '14        #56
strungout 396 heat pts396
space
space
$33,319 | Props total: 78838 78838
I always wanted to visit but not to make friends or anything just for the scenery and tourist attractions

I don't have any luck meeting people in my own city , so I doubt I will have any overseas lol
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #57
Akira Son Bio 229 heat pts229
space
space
$52,925 | Props total: 20678 20678
I don't care

once I get my loot together I'm on the first thing smoking there.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #58
VinDelNegus 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 140 140
Welp.. know where the fu*k i'm going for the dirty 30.

Good looks my gzz
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #59
mr_underground|m 2130 heat pts2130
space
space
$24,408 | Props total: 35935 35935
i know some of the people featured as im apart the community as well and he's right. you do have to be careful with women anywhere not just japan.

a lot of guys and gals jump into the relationship off novelty and the bigger issue for the dudes is no knowing the crazy ones.

if kenji came to the US he might now be aware of our thot culture and can easily get tricked. same over there. they've got their batch of low quality women and if you're not from there its harder to spot so you need a trusted local friend or friends who can let you know quality from trash.

you might think its cool to meet a hot japanese girl who speaks fluent english but if you've been around you'll know thats a huge red flag if she's fluent in english and into foreigners. you don't want that. but if you're new, you may think you got lucky. but are really in a bad situation.

as i said before, japan is great to visit but hard to live. even for the locals.

Last edited by mr_underground; 01-09-2019 at 09:27 AM..
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
agilegorilla 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 355 355
Just a random question. How many black men would be cool with Japanese men coming through their sh*t fu*king black women? I would bet not many. Now use that logic yourselves. You can't expect to go to foreign countries and fu*k other mens women.. esp ethnic countries. Not a place like America or England. Them dudes are cucks they don't give a f who fu*ks their women. But going to Eastern European countries & messing with those women that's BIG NO NO. Now me personally as a Mann I can never hate on another Mann even if they are with "my" women that sh*t will annoy me but I wont act on it. But not all dudes are like me. Some dude might stick you up real bad. And that goes to foreign men period, not just black men.. rolling through other countries just to fu*k they bi*ches. Smh.
And I realize this might not have anything to do with this thread. I didn't even read yet or looked at video. Just random thoughts B. Latin men are the biggest victims of this. Every body wanna fu*k they bi*ches lol Latinas are too fire. Like a fat white bi*ch is just fat with no shape but a fat Latina bi*ch still has those natural curves. Their bodies are too fire. ��

Last edited by agilegorilla; 01-09-2019 at 09:19 AM..

2 weeks ago '15        #61
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,423 | Props total: 19303 19303
Lying a*s n*ggas
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #62
Rico23 25 heat pts25
space
space
$46,124 | Props total: 13425 13425
 mr_underground said
i know some of the people featured as im apart the community as well and he's right. you do have to be careful with women anywhere not just japan.

a lot of guys and gal jump into the relationship off novelty and the bigger issue for the dudes is no knowing the crazy ones.

if kenji came to the US he might now be aware of our thot culture and can easily get tricked. same over there. they've got their batch of low quality women and if you're not from there its harder to spot so you need a trusted local friend or friends who can let you know quality from trash.

you might think its cool to meet a hot japanese girl who speaks fluent english but if you've been around you'll know thats a huge red flag if she's fluent in english and into foreigners. you don't want that. but if you're new, you may think you got lucky.
can you elaborate?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #63
mr_underground|m 2130 heat pts2130
space
space
$24,408 | Props total: 35935 35935
 Rico23 said
can you elaborate?
in japan almost nobody speaks english. so if you run into a chick who like black dudes and speaks english she is either trying to scam you or is fu*king the entire black community in japan which small pool. you'll be mixing with everyone. the whole community. if you fu*k her. very few exceptions to this. if its in china its almost 100% you're about to get scammed. but in japan its likely a hoe who wants all the black d*ck. and if you don't know this you might try to build a relationship and thats going to end very bad.

you're better of with a chick who is cautious of you at first and might have broken english at best unless you know why she speaks english well. if she lived in hawaii or LA, you may be ok. but local...and it took no courage to hang with you. its a probably a throwaway

Last edited by mr_underground; 01-09-2019 at 09:38 AM..
+15   

2 weeks ago '06        #64
realgunta 869 heat pts869
space
space
$26,596 | Props total: 46097 46097
 Xman0142 said

It’s because they mad cause we starting to make it out there and they know that they can’t compete.

^^i notice that a lot too in various countries
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #65
00010111 95 heat pts95
space
space
$3,774 | Props total: 14569 14569
 TheGreyOne said
What continent is that? Please don't say Africa & prove ignorance. Africans are some of the MOST tribal people on the planet- obviously. Let a Nigerian try to get a job in Ethiopia...
If your argument is 'nationalism' and a preference for locals in the work place, that it is ubiquitous and thus irrelevant to whatever your point was about 'black people'.

Being discriminated against in the job market is sadly normal - ask Eastern Europeans how they fare in western or northern Europe; Koreans in Japan; Indians in Pakistan; or Palestinians in Kuwait.

But to use your example, a Nigerian walking around the streets of Addis will not receive a hostile reception as he might were he to be walking in the streets of a city somewhere in the Far East. He will not be stared at, as is the norm in Asia or attacked as had (and does happen) in many parts of eastern Europe.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #66
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,492 | Props total: 3554 3554
Spent a bit of time in Okinawa when my pops was in the service. Had the time of my life out that bi*ch.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #67
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 43605 43605
 BanMan4Wut said
everytime a new Youtube vid pop up its from my rec or recent.
Somebody explain

You're on boxden with everybody else here. We're all going to have similar recommendations from YouTube
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #68
shadychef04 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,584 | Props total: 5354 5354
 Xman0142 said
Next on the list fam, any stories or advice?
No crazy stories, but if you wanna go island hopping - getting to and from is pretty hectic lol

Went on my honey moon there and went to Phi Phi Island, Railay Bay and Phuket.

Phi Phi Island was definitely more intimate but it was absolutely gorgeous. We went to the restaurants at the resort the first two nights which sucked because we learned from someone we met that the village by the resort had amazing restaurants and they were so much cheaper. Which they were, like almost $75 cheaper for the whole meal
We stayed at Phi Phi Island Village Resort

Railay Bay was probably the most fun island we hit.. there were a bunch of hotels on the beach and the village was fu*kin awesome. Bunch of shops, bars and restaurants... they even had one bar where you could smoke pot.
We stayed at Railay Bay Resort and Spa

Phuket was dope, but we stayed there for only 2 nights and didn't get the opportunity to check out the city because of rain the first night and the 2nd night we came in early because of an early flight the next morning.
We stayed at the Manathai in Surin

One USD was about 30 baht... now its about 32

Beer and dinners were about the same price = 90 baht (crazy sh*t)

I highly suggest going
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #69
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,655 | Props total: 5400 5400
 slayer2020 said
Japan is not remarkable imo. Very homogenous. Culturally confused.
Almost every nation is homogeneous. That's part of the fun of visiting other countries - getting into their culture.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #70
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 RustyLorcin said
Being in Japan as a young man (not from there) is a waste of time.

He will never get ahead there and will stay at that BS HR job forever.

Went I went there people were rude as fu*k to me.

I was also turned around at some restaurants. (I'm black and white and look mixed) My girlfriend is dark skinned and she was looked down on by other women.

It's a bullsh*t materialistic environment full of judgments towards others. This guy on the video is probably cornered into one small dating pool from society.

Also I'm a vegetarian and the food there is all based around meat and those motherfu*kers are public alcoholics.

Visiting is okay, but living there. fu*k that... You're better off in China. At least you'll be able to move forward in life and earn some paper there. In japan you won't even be allowed to their restaurants, onsens, etc. You'll be treated a second class citizen.

They are the rudest people in the world in my opinion. All that 'respect' and 'smile' and 'bowing' is bullsh*t.

Bet this dude will stay there his whole life in poverty. Also even the white people there are cornered into bullsh*t jobs.

I rather get rich and then travel. I still remember I was lost trying to get to the Osaka airport and the as*holes there gave me some sh*tty attitude when I came up to them. Like aggressive attitude and all like if I was bothering them. fu*king Osaka has two airports (Kansai) and (Osaka) international and I was lost as fu*k for a minute and ended up missing my flight.
So Japan is racist, rude and belligerent... And then you recommend China!?

That's hilarious.
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #71
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,717 | Props total: 17260 17260
 00010111 said
Huh?

There's an entire continent where you will not be prejudged if you are black, plus several islands off the coast of the Americas...
.........ok.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #72
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 RustyLorcin said

Blind AND retarded. That's a shame.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #73
KRCROOKSNY 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,246 | Props total: 8420 8420
 Ldogg310v2 said
Po po rolled up on him and been in the background ever since

Cant get a break even in Japan
"Po po"?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #74
Illogic 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,087 | Props total: 2809 2809
 Ldogg310v2 said
Po po rolled up on him and been in the background ever since

Cant get a break even in Japan
Roppongi is a seedy area for what seedy is in Japan
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #75
GoldBluded 688 heat pts688
space
space
$22,458 | Props total: 38588 38588
 tokinjohn said
This is the better video.

I was going to post this last week. It's a great watch.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  75
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  48
Image(s) inside Hawaiian, Japanese, Cherokee Indian, Grenadan & Guamanian all mixed in..
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-259online now  44
Video inside 6 Reasons You’ve Been Drinking Water Wrong
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Image(s) inside lala liv
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Use entertainment mode on Galaxy phone