"Watch Yourselves With These Women ..." (Black in Japan) | MFiles

most viewed right now
+34  137
28 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #26
eazyvaboy 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,123 | Props total: 14151 14151
 Xman0142 said
Gtfoh with this sh*t. n*ggas tryna save all the pus*y for themselves. Iím in Japan right now visiting a bish and I smashed a hoe in Tokyo the first night.

Kenyan and Japanese bish, baddd as fu*k. She was on my jock calling me Trey Songz.

YMMV: a lot of yíall n*ggas get no play in America but out here even neckbeards of boxden can hit some ting ting. I hit 10 jawns and I was here for 28 days.

Japan is awesome, many amazing scenery and you gotta hit the Onsens (hot baths). Plenty of the people are cool but you WILL get stared at. Many people were looking at me but itís because they donít see brothas out here at all. Trust me, a lot of the hoes were licking their lips.

Itís not racism like in the US but a lot of it is that Japan is extremely homogenous. They really all be rockin the same supreme sh*t or NASA jacket lmao.
The white foreigners over here are racist af and mean mug you bc your a brotha.
Itís because they mad cause we starting to make it out there and they know that they canít compete.

Not gonna lie though at customs they searched the sh*t outta my bag and had mad questions for me but outside of there nothing but love. Helllla love
I was in Okinawa and had a similar experience. Had a f*ckin ball and the women out there love us. But got to admit, had the same exact experience with customs. I had a boot that was folded up and they swore it was a machine gun. They made me empty every f*ckin thing out of my duffle bag but had a blast in Okinawa and enjoyed that Japanese twat on a regular!

+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
IMChillin730 
space
space
$746 | Props total: 221 221
Moving to Japan in March...already watched... n*ggas experiences differ from person to person... plus other dude mostly talking bout Tokyo specifically...Tokyo is not the only city in Japan lol
+9   

2 weeks ago '09        #28
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,635 | Props total: 3983 3983
 Xman0142 said
Itís because they mad cause we starting to make it out there and they know that they canít compete.
Def noticed that. Only time I got a bad look out there. sh*t was dope though. Went twice last year and going back for 2020 summer games
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #29
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 2778 2778
 FireBeats said
I got did like that in Mexico my n*gga. I was with my ex and her parents, white chick. And my Black a*s the only n*gga in sight. Everybody else put they bag through the machine. When it came time for me to put my bag through, and big a*s red X came up before I could even let my bag go through. n*gga I'm like ain't this about a bi*ch!

I had to put my bag on this special conveyor belt.

Single a n*gga out for that special bag check huh?

That's aight tho, that's light work. These foreign spots been good to a n*gga. I will always stay traveling. My a*s leaving the U.S. for good fu*k it! Live in my own foreign paradise.
Bruuhh same sh*t I saw a 3 person group of white people before me get through with no problems but as soon as I got there they start d grilling me hard. They were cool, but I was sweatin bc I had xans disguised as smarties lmao. They patted them with white paper but it came back clean lmao.

They took my real medication but left my drugs smh
+7   

2 weeks ago '14        #30
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
 TroyNY said
Def noticed that. Only time I got a bad look out there. sh*t was dope though. Went twice last year and going back for 2020 summer games
Same bro, can link whatís good
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
OGMiamishank 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,893 | Props total: 8779 8779
 onelastyme said
Yet another video I just watched or in my recommended

Y'all really the Feds
I noticed that if I talk about something it will pop up in my feed like muscle cars I compliment my n*gga on his new whip now I got 3 videos of it in my feed of some sh*t I never watch.
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #32
blackninja 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,900 | Props total: 9195 9195
 Xman0142 said
Gtfoh with this sh*t. n*ggas tryna save all the pus*y for themselves. Iím in Japan right now visiting a bish and I smashed a hoe in Tokyo the first night.

Kenyan and Japanese bish, baddd as fu*k. She was on my jock calling me Trey Songz.

YMMV: a lot of yíall n*ggas get no play in America but out here even neckbeards of boxden can hit some ting ting. I hit 10 jawns and I was here for 28 days.

Japan is awesome, many amazing scenery and you gotta hit the Onsens (hot baths). Plenty of the people are cool but you WILL get stared at. Many people were looking at me but itís because they donít see brothas out here at all. Trust me, a lot of the hoes were licking their lips.

Itís not racism like in the US but a lot of it is that Japan is extremely homogenous. They really all be rockin the same supreme sh*t or NASA jacket lmao.

Not gonna lie though at customs they searched the sh*t outta my bag and had mad questions for me but outside of there nothing but love. Helllla love
Every person of color that I know who went to Japan said it was dope. As far as what he said about the women, that GOES for EVERY WOMAN. He said that like you can just get any woman pregnant and it is all good. Elements of the the racial aspect can be applied to any child who is biracial in any country, including this one. In short, just be smart.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #33
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 922 922
 Xman0142 said
Donít try me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+24   

2 weeks ago '07        #34
Rico23 25 heat pts25
space
space
$46,124 | Props total: 13425 13425
 Xman0142 said
Donít try me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Did dude ever come back to the thread after this?

+31   

2 weeks ago '04        #35
shadychef04 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,584 | Props total: 5354 5354
 Xman0142 said

you ever been to Thailand my dude?
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #36
TheNetworkBlast 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,015 | Props total: 3850 3850
 Xman0142 said
Donít try me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

so what does he have to say now?
+11   

2 weeks ago '05        #37
halfadash 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 1498 1498
 RustyLorcin said
Bullsh*t...

Post selfies and give locations of the Onsen's.

I bet they aren't letting you in if you are (Non white) and outside of the sh*tty area where all the nigerians and arabs stay at in Tokyo.

Tag them pictures because that's your first lie.

Go to 5 different onsens across Tokyo. (The good ones, not the rat infested ones) and post them pictures of a part of your body inside and tag it.

We can wait... keep this thread open. ( Also go during the times there's people like in the afternoon, don't go at 6am and sh*t where the onsen might let you in out of pitty for you to 'see' - We want to see you in there when they have other Japanese people who are a 'class' above you and would be 'bothered' by your presence)
Africans working with the Yakuza, in Tokyo, kind of k*lled the reputation for black people in Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya and GTA area. So if you were denied it could have been for that reason.

I am in the bumfu*k countryside and YES they are terrified then they see me enter their business establishment then I speak Japanese and all becomes well.

Most Japanese, after learning I can communicate in Japanese tell me how fu*king shook they were

In the end people's reaction to you say more about them than you.

I mean in many ways I feel bad for Japanese people because most of them can only prosper Japan. They don't really have the mental ability to move abroad and make it work.

While I on the other, who is perceived as a "dumb dangerous ni%&er", by some from where I was born, not only can exist but can get a head start in setting up my future, compared to folks back home who see me as a "dumb dangerous ni%&er".

This country's got its pros and cons...I don't pay for my rent (board of education does) and I save a sh*t ton of dough...when I am finished with this place I will pack all that money in a suitcase and bring it home. This country wasn't built for me and neither was the country I was born in so I am used to it. For me it's an easy come up.

Didn't move here to be accepted...moved here to take their money and have them pay my rent, learn a language and culture, fu*k pancake a*s while talking dirty in Japanese and finish the pale skin of women who use bleaching cream because they don't want any speck of dark skin

It's fun and sh*t but I am a black man...I know the game.
+37   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
StanlitoTheFly 227 heat pts227
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 6410 6410
 Rico23 said
Did dude ever come back to the thread after this?

Mans dipped
+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #39
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 861 861
 Xman0142 said
Don’t try me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You are white and do not have tattoos so of course they let you in.

If you aren't black or afro latino why you're posting here?

*If you are black you're whitest black person I have ever met. Also don't go out to no hills and sh*t. Go to the onsens in the inner city where there's actual people.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 01-09-2019 at 07:47 AM..

2 weeks ago '08        #40
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,274 | Props total: 6439 6439
Proud of by BX traveling brahs, These recommended vid processes are slowly starting to show some artificial push man

can't wait to visit Japan
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,717 | Props total: 17260 17260
Well sh*t if you black you might as well not go anywhere if you scared or worried bout bein profiled or prejudged.

If God made a place where black people won't experience racism he kept it to himself.

Don't let the ignorance of others deter you from livin life.

Last edited by Young Fab; 01-09-2019 at 07:49 AM..
+29   

2 weeks ago '17        #42
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 416 416
 halfadash said
Africans working with the Yakuza, in Tokyo, kind of k*lled the reputation for black people in Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya and GTA area. So if you were denied it could have been for that reason.

I am in the bumfu*k countryside and YES they are terrified then they see me enter their business establishment then I speak Japanese and all becomes well.

Most Japanese, after learning I can communicate in Japanese tell me how fu*king shook they were

In the end people's reaction to you say more about them than you.

I mean in many ways I feel bad for Japanese people because most of them can only prosper Japan. They don't really have the mental ability to move abroad and make it work.

While I on the other, who is perceived as a "dumb dangerous ni%&er", by some from where I was born, not only can exist but can get a head start in setting up my future, compared to folks back home who see me as a "dumb dangerous ni%&er".

This country's got its pros and cons...I don't pay for my rent (board of education does) and I save a sh*t ton of dough...when I am finished with this place I will pack all that money in a suitcase and bring it home. This country wasn't built for me and neither was the country I was born in so I am used to it. For me it's an easy come up.

Didn't move here to be accepted...moved here to take their money and have them pay my rent, learn a language and culture, fu*k pancake a*s while talking dirty in Japanese and finish the pale skin of women who use bleaching cream because they don't want any speck of dark skin

It's fun and sh*t but I am a black man...I know the game.
My, n*gga- THIS perspective!

[pic - click to view]

+13   

2 weeks ago '07        #43
Rico23 25 heat pts25
space
space
$46,124 | Props total: 13425 13425
 RustyLorcin said

*If you are black you're whitest black person I have ever met. Also don't go out to no hills and sh*t. Go to the onsens in the inner city where there's actual people.
1)BX is predominantly white and it is widely known, so why cant hypothetical non blacks or non afro lations not allowed to be on this site when they are the majority

2) u claim to be black yet pretend to not understand that black ppl come in many shades

3) Dude is clearly light skinned and no where as pale as u trying to make him out to be

4)obvious troll is obvious

5) I'm taking an L even typing this up to an obvious troll
+25   

2 weeks ago '14        #44
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
 shadychef04 said
you ever been to Thailand my dude?
Next on the list fam, any stories or advice?

2 weeks ago '17        #45
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 416 416
Black Americans- as a whole- REALLY have to adopt a more objective viewpoint and realize the world is much older than 500 or so years and much larger than the United States.

Too many of us participating in the Hurt Feelings Special Olympics. I know isht ain't all sweet but recognize that's the reality if existence and take the good with the bad because 8 out of 10 times (if you living halfway right) the good will far outweigh the bad.

Blacks in the military have long known the world outside of the U.S. is a pearl- but a man DOES have to sometimes go through some hard nastiness to get to it. Unfortunately the same media that pretends to be carrying the diversity torch has given a lot of foreigners bad impressions of black Americans. They lump us as either athletes or drug dealers. Still remember when a Nigerian couldn't believe I was the head of the shipping company he'd been dealing with for three years. Not because I was dark skinned- but because I was a Black AMERICAN.

And I ain't checking to see if these foreign hoes trying to fu*k me or my car. As long as they let me slide in and bust nuts I give a back about their motives. Fake woke n*ggas big mad 'cause "we're just being fetishized". Fetish is another word for lusted over, n*gga...

[pic - click to view]

+12   

2 weeks ago '05        #46
HARBINGER 458 heat pts458
space
space
$52,453 | Props total: 11952 11952
 JohnnyCage202 said
I lived in Tokyo for a half a year...

...sh*t was lit as fu*k.

I dunno what the hell these n*ggas talkin about...

...if you Black and you get the chance to go, GO!
This. I lived in japan.. no problems

2 weeks ago '14        #47
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,083 | Props total: 17024 17024
 RustyLorcin said

Come on n*gga quit it not all black people are Idris Elba dark and this n*gga ain't even that light skinned

Last edited by OCT DION; 01-09-2019 at 08:14 AM..
+18   

2 weeks ago '15        #48
naledgestate 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 195 195
 Young Fab said
Well sh*t if you black you might as well not go anywhere if you scared or worried bout bein profiled or prejudged.

If God made a place where black people won't experience racism he kept it to himself.

+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #49
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,672 | Props total: 491 491
I moved to Japan after high school for 6 years or so. Time of my life. This n*gga is a lame lol

2 weeks ago '16        #50
00010111 95 heat pts95
space
space
$3,774 | Props total: 14569 14569
 Young Fab said

Huh?

There's an entire continent where you will not be prejudged if you are black, plus several islands off the coast of the Americas...

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  81
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the ďBlood PopĒ & the ďCrip-A-ColaĒ
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+107online now  45
Image(s) inside Hawaiian, Japanese, Cherokee Indian, Grenadan & Guamanian all mixed in..
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-259online now  42
Video inside 6 Reasons Youíve Been Drinking Water Wrong
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  23
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  13
Image(s) inside lala liv
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
NFL Man under fire for using Dr. Martin Luther King video to mock Saints fans