"Watch Yourselves With These Women ..." (Black in Japan) | MFiles

most viewed right now
309 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #1
7292 page views
133 comments

tokinjohn 2890 heat pts2890
space
space
$16,796 | Props total: 84741 84741
"Watch Yourselves With These Women ..." (Black in Japan) | MFiles

n this episode of The Melanated Files (MFiles) we introduce Ashley Wallace, a HR professional living in Japan. Listen as Ashley shares his experience living in Japan as a black man for the past seven years. Watch to hear his story.
@12:38
+25   

133 comments for ""Watch Yourselves With These Women ..." (Black in Japan) | MFiles"

2 weeks ago '05        #2
tokinjohn 2890 heat pts2890 OP
space
space
$16,796 | Props total: 84741 84741

[video - click to view]

+15   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
FlyinIron 
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 16068 16068

[pic - click to view]

+15   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
Ldogg310v2 
space
space
space
$1,415 | Props total: 6510 6510
Po po rolled up on him and been in the background ever since

Cant get a break even in Japan
+47   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,068 | Props total: 6033 6033
 Ldogg310v2 said
Po po rolled up on him and been in the background ever since

Cant get a break even in Japan
+12   

2 weeks ago '09        #6
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$288 | Props total: 1083 1083
Japan is not remarkable imo. Very homogenous. Culturally confused.
+23   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1078 1078
Yet another video I just watched or in my recommended

Y'all really the Feds
+36   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
BanMan4Wut 
space
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 2293 2293
everytime a new Youtube vid pop up its from my rec or recent.
Somebody explain

+27   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
kingofthedamned 
space
space
$74 | Props total: 162 162
Them n*ggas lost on Earth.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
BrooklynDamien 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,925 | Props total: 7956 7956
Op in my recommended and I just watched the don't come to Tokyo joint... They gang stalking us or whaaaa? TF going on with them recommending this shat to all of us...
+12   

2 weeks ago '05        #11
JohnnyCage202 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 19584 19584
I lived in Tokyo for a half a year...

...sh*t was lit as fu*k.

I dunno what the hell these n*ggas talkin about...

...if you Black and you get the chance to go, GO!
+61   

2 weeks ago '14        #12
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 2778 2778
Gtfoh with this sh*t. n*ggas tryna save all the pus*y for themselves. I’m in Japan right now visiting a bish and I smashed a hoe in Tokyo the first night.

Kenyan and Japanese bish, baddd as fu*k. She was on my jock calling me Trey Songz.

YMMV: a lot of y’all n*ggas get no play in America but out here even neckbeards of boxden can hit some ting ting. I hit 10 jawns and I was here for 28 days.

Japan is awesome, many amazing scenery and you gotta hit the Onsens (hot baths). Plenty of the people are cool but you WILL get stared at. Many people were looking at me but it’s because they don’t see brothas out here at all. Trust me, a lot of the hoes were licking their lips.

It’s not racism like in the US but a lot of it is that Japan is extremely homogenous. They really all be rockin the same supreme sh*t or NASA jacket lmao.
The white foreigners over here are racist af and mean mug you bc your a brotha.
It’s because they mad cause we starting to make it out there and they know that they can’t compete.

Not gonna lie though at customs they searched the sh*t outta my bag and had mad questions for me but outside of there nothing but love. Helllla love
+91   

2 weeks ago '08        #13
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,555 | Props total: 858 858
Being in Japan as a young man (not from there) is a waste of time.

He will never get ahead there and will stay at that BS HR job forever.

Went I went there people were rude as fu*k to me.

I was also turned around at some restaurants. (I'm black and white and look mixed) My girlfriend is dark skinned and she was looked down on by other women.

It's a bullsh*t materialistic environment full of judgments towards others. This guy on the video is probably cornered into one small dating pool from society.

Also I'm a vegetarian and the food there is all based around meat and those motherfu*kers are public alcoholics.

Visiting is okay, but living there. fu*k that... You're better off in China. At least you'll be able to move forward in life and earn some paper there. In japan you won't even be allowed to their restaurants, onsens, etc. You'll be treated a second class citizen.

They are the rudest people in the world in my opinion. All that 'respect' and 'smile' and 'bowing' is bullsh*t.

Bet this dude will stay there his whole life in poverty. Also even the white people there are cornered into bullsh*t jobs.

I rather get rich and then travel. I still remember I was lost trying to get to the Osaka airport and the as*holes there gave me some sh*tty attitude when I came up to them. Like aggressive attitude and all like if I was bothering them. fu*king Osaka has two airports (Kansai) and (Osaka) international and I was lost as fu*k for a minute and ended up missing my flight.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 01-09-2019 at 03:08 AM..
+8   

2 weeks ago '08        #14
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,555 | Props total: 858 858
 Xman0142 said
Gtfoh with this sh*t. n*ggas tryna save all the pus*y for themselves. I’m in Japan right now visiting a bish and I smashed a hoe in Tokyo the first night.

Kenyan and Japanese bish, baddd as fu*k. She was on my jock calling me Trey Songz.

YMMV: a lot of y’all n*ggas get no play in America but out here even neckbeards of boxden can hit some ting ting. I hit 10 jawns and I was here for 28 days.

Japan is awesome, many amazing scenery and you gotta hit the Onsens (hot baths). Plenty of the people are cool but you WILL get stared at. Many people were looking at me but it’s because they don’t see brothas out here at all. Trust me, a lot of the hoes were licking their lips.

It’s not racism like in the US but a lot of it is that Japan is extremely homogenous. They really all be rockin the same supreme sh*t or NASA jacket lmao.
It’s because they mad cause we starting to make it out there and they know that they can’t compete.

Not gonna lie though at customs they searched the sh*t outta my bag and had mad questions for me but outside of there nothing but love. Helllla love
Bullsh*t...

Post selfies and give locations of the Onsen's.

I bet they aren't letting you in if you are (Non white) and outside of the sh*tty area where all the nigerians and arabs stay at in Tokyo.

Tag them pictures because that's your first lie.

Go to 5 different onsens across Tokyo. (The good ones, not the rat infested ones) and post them pictures of a part of your body inside and tag it.

We can wait... keep this thread open. ( Also go during the times there's people like in the afternoon, don't go at 6am and sh*t where the onsen might let you in out of pitty for you to 'see' - We want to see you in there when they have other Japanese people who are a 'class' above you and would be 'bothered' by your presence)

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 01-09-2019 at 03:21 AM..
+10   

2 weeks ago '15        #15
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$1,447 | Props total: 3130 3130
Wild i got this vid in my youtube too i thought it was cause i live in Japan. I ain’t watching this sh*t tho. I am Jamaican and Messican I get mad love here in Osaka and run my own ting in Shinsaibashisuji one of my best friends here Wesley Snipes black got a bad Japanese wife that is a professional dancer and is one of the modt Japnese muhfu*kas i know like he knows his sh*t and they love him here. Also know latins, Africans, and other Westerners everyone gets on fine it’s paradise. I come from Oakland i feel like a Super Saiyan out ij this bi*ch. 愛
+22   

2 weeks ago '14        #16
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
 RustyLorcin said
Bullsh*t...

I bet they aren't letting you in if you are (Non white) and outside of the sh*tty area where all the nigerians and arabs stay at in Tokyo.

Go to 5 different onsens across Tokyo. (The good ones, not the rat infested ones) and post them pictures of a part of your body inside and tag it.

We can wait... keep this thread open. ( Also go during the times there's people like in the afternoon, don't go at 6am and sh*t where the onsen might let you in out of pitty for you to 'see' - We want to see you in there when they have other Japanese people who are a 'class' above you and would be 'bothered' by your presence)

Donít try me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+55   

2 weeks ago '14        #17
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
 RustyLorcin said
Bullsh*t...

And you really arenít allowed to take pictures but for your hating a.ss I posted. With that attitude itís no wonder you werenít allowed in or have had the experiences you encountered but donít project your negativity onto others.
+57   

2 weeks ago '18        #18
Pastor Ra 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 3681 3681
 RustyLorcin said

Also I'm a vegetarian and the food there is all based around meat and those motherfu*kers are public alcoholics.

They are the rudest people in the world in my opinion. All that 'respect' and 'smile' and 'bowing' is bullsh*t
People on my discord server are always telling me to go there and when I question the race relations, they always say stop being paranoid. I think white people see us as complainers because other places might be worse. I honestly think it's the same.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #19
JohnnyCage202 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 19584 19584
 Xman0142 said
Gtfoh with this sh*t. n*ggas tryna save all the pus*y for themselves. Iím in Japan right now visiting a bish and I smashed a hoe in Tokyo the first night.

YMMV: a lot of yíall n*ggas get no play in America but out here even neckbeards of boxden can hit some ting ting. I hit 10 jawns and I was here for 28 days.

Japan is awesome, many amazing scenery and you gotta hit the Onsens (hot baths). Plenty of the people are cool but you WILL get stared at. Many people were looking at me but itís because they donít see brothas out here at all. Trust me, a lot of the hoes were licking their lips.

Itís not racism like in the US but a lot of it is that Japan is extremely homogenous. They really all be rockin the same supreme sh*t or NASA jacket lmao.
Itís because they mad cause we starting to make it out there and they know that they canít compete.

Bruh they did the same sh*t to me in Narita...

...them n*ggas couldn't speak a lick of English but damn sure knew how to go through all my bags and ask "drugs?"

sh*t tripped me out, like if I was really transportin' you think I'd just show you everything because you asked "drugs?" ...

...fu*k outta here Ryu.

Nippon was fun as fu*k tho...
+37   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
FireBeats 84 heat pts84
space
space
$6,978 | Props total: 24103 24103
 Xman0142 said
Gtfoh with this sh*t. n*ggas tryna save all the pus*y for themselves. Iím in Japan right now visiting a bish and I smashed a hoe in Tokyo the first night.

YMMV: a lot of yíall n*ggas get no play in America but out here even neckbeards of boxden can hit some ting ting. I hit 10 jawns and I was here for 28 days.

Japan is awesome, many amazing scenery and you gotta hit the Onsens (hot baths). Plenty of the people are cool but you WILL get stared at. Many people were looking at me but itís because they donít see brothas out here at all. Trust me, a lot of the hoes were licking their lips.

Itís not racism like in the US but a lot of it is that Japan is extremely homogenous. They really all be rockin the same supreme sh*t or NASA jacket lmao.
Itís because they mad cause we starting to make it out there and they know that they canít compete.

Don't tell these n*ggas nothin lol. Let'em cook over here in the U.S.

I been overseas, I got a few countries I fu*k with. That sh*t is pus*y all day for a playa. A Black man, especially Black American man can get it how he supposed to get it by traveling the world. Any n*gga tell me don't go here or don't go there, is a got damn liar. Foh!

Salute to you my n*gga! Cause you know like I know
+30   

2 weeks ago '14        #21
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
 FireBeats said
Don't tell these n*ggas nothin lol. Let'em cook over here in the U.S.

I been overseas, I got a few countries I fu*k with. That sh*t is pus*y all day for a playa. A Black man, especially Black American man can get it how he supposed to get it by traveling the world. Any n*gga tell me don't go here or don't go there, is a got damn liar. Foh!

Salute to you my n*gga! Cause you know like I know
Facts bro lol
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #22
FireBeats 84 heat pts84
space
space
$6,978 | Props total: 24103 24103
 JohnnyCage202 said

...them n*ggas couldn't speak a lick of English but damn sure knew how to go through all my bags and ask "drugs?"

sh*t tripped me out, like if I was really transportin' you think I'd just show you everything because you asked "drugs?" ...

...fu*k outta here Ryu.

I got did like that in Mexico my n*gga. I was with my ex and her parents, white chick. And my Black a.ss the only n*gga in sight. Everybody else put they bag through the machine. When it came time for me to put my bag through, and big a.ss red X came up before I could even let my bag go through. n*gga I'm like ain't this about a bi*ch!

I had to put my bag on this special conveyor belt.

Single a n*gga out for that special bag check huh?

That's aight tho, that's light work. These foreign spots been good to a n*gga. I will always stay traveling. My a.ss leaving the U.S. for good fu*k it! Live in my own foreign paradise.
+16   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 4253 4253
 JohnnyCage202 said

...fu*k outta here Ryu.

called em Ryu
+17   

2 weeks ago '06        #24
chrisf249 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 537 537
 Xman0142 said

This is facts, my girl lives in Tokyo and is making close to 6 figures. Itís all love here, she campaigning to get that ring
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #25
00010111 95 heat pts95
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 14521 14521
 RustyLorcin said
Being in Japan as a young man (not from there) is a waste of time.

He will never get ahead there and will stay at that BS HR job forever.

Went I went there people were rude as fu*k to me.

I was also turned around at some restaurants. (I'm black and white and look mixed) My girlfriend is dark skinned and she was looked down on by other women.

It's a bullsh*t materialistic environment full of judgments towards others. This guy on the video is probably cornered into one small dating pool from society.

Visiting is okay, but living there. fu*k that... You're better off in China. At least you'll be able to move forward in life and earn some paper there. In japan you won't even be allowed to their restaurants, onsens, etc. You'll be treated a second class citizen.

They are the rudest people in the world in my opinion. All that 'respect' and 'smile' and 'bowing' is bullsh*t.

Bet this dude will stay there his whole life in poverty. Also even the white people there are cornered into bullsh*t jobs.

I rather get rich and then travel. I still remember I was lost trying to get to the Osaka airport and the as*holes there gave me some sh*tty attitude when I came up to them. Like aggressive attitude and all like if I was bothering them. fu*king Osaka has two airports (Kansai) and (Osaka) international and I was lost as fu*k for a minute and ended up missing my flight.
Trust me, you're not.

Everyone I know that went to China over the past 5 years has left.

I've never understood the fascination that some people have with Asia. East Asian nations, particularly, are typically very insular, materialistic nations with an unhealthy level of nationalism.
+13   

Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  38
Proof That There Are Aliens In The Ocean
104 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+150online now  34
Image(s) inside She Got Those A-Cup Tiddies But, That Petite Ass Is Stupendous!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Jan 18 - Trump to make announcement on border protection and shutdown tomorrow..
171 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-31online now  12
Drake Exposed For Sliding into A Transgender Womenís DMs
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
21 Savage ,Young Thug and others under investigation by GBI and the Dekalb Cou..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  8
NBA Shaq on Michael Jordan 'He F*cked Me Up After I HARD Fouled Him' January 2..
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside SouljaBoy is Caught Shoplifting a New Headband in NYC
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside FOUND ANOTHER THICK MIDGET ON IG, ON MY PIED PIPER sh-t