Looks like another Comapany are going to step in that Console Ring

most viewed right now
35 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '04        #26
GetEmDaddy902 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 3257 3257
 Ra-da-god said
tru they did have Halo but that generation was about 3rd party exclusives like Final Fantasy and Resident Evil and playstation had those on lock alot of dev's treated Xbox like the red headed step child even though it was a monster.

true but to get that power is expensive, your options are literally spend $1000+ or cut corners and build one yourself the majority of gamers dont wanna do that we just wanna put the game in and play and thats why Consoles will always be THEE option instead of just a choice.

not knocking pc though my lil bro sh*t is lit, if they can ever get VR there to where its a really gaming experience I'm getting a gaming PC

Bro we already there, VR roomscale with htc vive is nothing like PS VR. My Game room is 12x15 and thats my VR area when I play. I can walk around that area and interact, not just sit or stand and move your head.

3 months ago '04        #27
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 4263 4263
 GetEmDaddy902 said
Bro we already there, VR roomscale with htc vive is nothing like PS VR. My Game room is 12x15 and thats my VR area when I play. I can walk around that area and interact, not just sit or stand and move your head.
nah I get the Tech is there but I haven't played any real games to justify that type of money yet.....

I have a rule I need atleast 5 games before I pull the trigger, I played this real dope joint with robots on my homies occulus so I am interested I just need to see more since VR is the only reason I'd be doing it really
+1   

3 months ago '04        #28
GetEmDaddy902 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 3257 3257
 Ra-da-god said
nah I get the Tech is there but I haven't played any real games to justify that type of money yet.....

I have a rule I need atleast 5 games before I pull the trigger, I played this real dope joint with robots on my homies occulus so I am interested I just need to see more since VR is the only reason I'd be doing it really
couldn't agree more, not many games you can dig into. Right now me and the fam do a few of the room escapes and a few others but yeah I wouldn't recommend it right now.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #29
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,791 | Props total: 866 866
New consoles dropping in 2020, xbox dev kit is out
+1   

3 months ago '06        #30
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,962 | Props total: 12553 12553
Are...
Comapany...

3 months ago '09        #31
kellica 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,106 | Props total: 2347 2347
This another Soulja Boy console??

3 months ago '06        #32
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,576 | Props total: 12564 12564
 Ra-da-god said
its real and M$ seems to be the only one that is paying attention that's why they are talking this Xcloud on all devices sh*t, they get that the set top box at the crib sh*t is about to get left behind and they want to be in the front of the curb.

when Phil was talking that "xbox is pc and PC is xbox" sh*t back in 2015 I thought he was k*lling Xbox I couldn't understand why he would spread the brand out like that then I copped one of those shield tablet and got 3 months of their gaming service for free, I was playing witcher 3 on my Android tablet and that sh*t was amazing and it clicked for me "like oh ok they trying to turn Xbox into a ecosystem on multiple devices"

Google is gonna be on that same sh*t and thats where the war is going to be fought hardware sales aren't going to matter because the metric is going to change into engagement and subscribers.

I think nintendo will always be golden because they have the most beloved gaming world ever created but If sony dont start to make changes they are going to get drowned out (not in hardware but again thats not going to matter as much)
That's how I read it too. The big picture is going to be who are you paying to stream your games through.

A lot of good console games like Red Dead don't make it to PC/Steam so I wonder how many console developers will be willing to make physical media for an unproven console or even bother to code their game to be digitally purchased and playable on an unproven console.

Sony better bend the knee to Google or maybe close some studios/do whatever it takes to prepare for ondemand gaming on any device. It's a race to see which company can get their app/storefront (xbl - psn) running and downloaded on the most devices.

As for hardware, it's going to be tuff for a madbox to survive the new console cycle that involves a mid life upgrade like pro/x. Like even if their console is a beast and is superior to a PS5 is it going to be better than a ps5pro or xb2x?

I wonder what makes them think hardware is a good bet? For VR? Sony has it's own VR and Microsoft says they want all PC VR devices to work on their console so I'm not seeing any value in a madbox
+1   

3 months ago '04        #33
space
space
 Kingme said
That's how I read it too. The big picture is going to be who are you paying to stream your games through.

A lot of good console games like Red Dead don't make it to PC/Steam so I wonder how many console developers will be willing to make physical media for an unproven console or even bother to code their game to be digitally purchased and playable on an unproven console.
yeah M$ sees where the new battlefield is going to be thats why they stopped reporting hard sales (on top of them getting their a*s whooped) and started reporting engagement, thats not for us to hear that for the devs to see like "oh there's still a healthy community over there with Xbox"

far as the mad box I just dont understand them thinking this is a smart idead with no exclusives, I was listening to a gaming podcast the other night and they had a theory that Madbox may try to have where both Psnow and xcloud can both run on on their system so you get all the exclusives for both then you come to them for the third parties, sounds risky but it could work I guess that is if they can get devs on board.

Kingme said
Sony better bend the knee to Google or maybe close some studios/do whatever it takes to prepare for ondemand gaming on any device. It's a race to see which company can get their app/storefront (xbl - psn) running and downloaded on the most devices.
I think that Sony's best bet would be Amazon or apple who is also said to be jumping in they are gonna need a better infrastructure if they wanna compete with M$ and their Azure network. We already know what google planning to do, they got Pc's and phones right there they'll probably offer their streaming service bundled in to pixel owner and chrome users for a reduced price M$ aight on the Xbox front but they are gonna hev to get the Windows store up to snuff if they wanna compete with the android market.

Kingme said
As for hardware, it's going to be tuff for a madbox to survive the new console cycle that involves a mid life upgrade like pro/x. Like even if their console is a beast and is superior to a PS5 is it going to be better than a ps5pro or xb2x?

I wonder what makes them think hardware is a good bet? For VR? Sony has it's own VR and Microsoft says they want all PC VR devices to work on their console so I'm not seeing any value in a madbox
bro i dont get it either they gotta consider price too if they sh*t is a penny more than Xbox or playstation people are just gonna go with the brand they already know, hell they might not even make it to the mid gen refresh

3 months ago '04        #34
space
space
 datVAkid said
Are...
Comapany...
could have worded it better, and sorry for the misspelling we all make mistakes.

wont happen next time champ

3 months ago '04        #35
space
space
 kellica said
This another Soulja Boy console??
nah this is going to be a real thing I guess

3 months ago '04        #36
space
space
 dadon85 said
Interesting.

A console war with 6+ consoles.
I think if this all comes together it will be more like 4.

Xbox, Switch, Playstation and whatever this mad box turn out to be.

I don't think google is really going to bother with hardware and if they do it will be a Firestick or Roku like device that just plugs into your tv or PC to get into their cloud gaming network.

same with Amazon

Naga Sadow said
But the way the rumors are floating around anout the next Xbox I think Microsoft is looking to build an all in one ecosystem. If they're looking for your games to run anywhere and on anything and they're making everything full Windows integrated, this will be a major win for console, PC, phone, tablet, and possibly even smart TV owners.
yeah I think this gen forced M$ to take a hard look at the facts that besides maybe Europe and Mexico nobody outside of the US really fu*ks with Xbox and Sony has that on lock hardware wise so they are trying to go after those "other games" that would normally never buy an xbox or console period, if they can get them on Gamepass/Xcloud then they will also become part of XBL and thats fits into M$'s player engagement stats and it gorws xbox
+2   

3 months ago '17        #37
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,551 | Props total: 47743 47743
 Ra-da-god said
I think if this all comes together it will be more like 4.

Xbox, Switch, Playstation and whatever this mad box turn out to be.

I don't think google is really going to bother with hardware and if they do it will be a Firestick or Roku like device that just plugs into your tv or PC to get into their cloud gaming network.

same with Amazon

yeah I think this gen forced M$ to take a hard look at the facts that besides maybe Europe and Mexico nobody outside of the US really fu*ks with Xbox and Sony has that on lock hardware wise so they are trying to go after those "other games" that would normally never buy an xbox or console period, if they can get them on Gamepass/Xcloud then they will also become part of XBL and thats fits into M$'s player engagement stats and it gorws xbox
And seeing how the PC market is going and you pretty much need Windows to game, if they make it one full ecosystem then MS could dominate with the quickness. I love be able to just bring my laptop when I travel and play Horizon 4 or Gears. If I could do that with all games and not just exclusives Microsoft could k*ll it next gen.

3 months ago '09        #38
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,060 | Props total: 1940 1940

[pic - click to view]

Never forget...

3 months ago '04        #39
space
space
 NoHope said

[pic - click to view]

Never forget...
word! my homie had one of these, I thought the tech was cool but not quite there yet, then the PSP came I bought one of those but felt the same and thats Sony

I would think they've done their homework on how hard this sh*t is to break into and be successful M$ were the last ones to do it and they lost about 3 billie getting in

3 months ago '06        #40
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,962 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Ra-da-god said
could have worded it better, and sorry for the misspelling we all make mistakes.

wont happen next time champ
It was just a funny

3 months ago '15        #41
AlmightySae 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 1673 1673
Good. This creates the demand for higher gaming consoles and creates innovation and compitetion.

3 months ago '16        #42
Birdmans Hands 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 7922 7922
OP must have stock in this sh*tole with how hard he's trying to shill for this.

3 months ago '04        #43
space
space
 Birdmans Hands said
OP must have stock in this sh*tole with how hard he's trying to shill for this.

n*gga WHERE?

fu*k does shill mean?

where do you see me pumping this thing at all? unless those graphics are UNGODLY its pretty much Xbox and playstation for me like it is every generation.

we only talking about it because this is a game section and thats what we should be doing, TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

I swear the only thing yall n*gga wanna do on here is Troll and flamewar Over Xbox and ps4 smh

+1   

3 months ago '04        #44
space
space
 AlmightySae said
Good. This creates the demand for higher gaming consoles and creates innovation and compitetion.
i think if the tech is there and its a clear superiority over the xbox and playstation
they can probably make a case for themselves in the beginning BUT what happen's when e3 roles around and the big starts flexing?

with no exclusives its gonna be tough to grab peoples attention
+1   

3 months ago '16        #45
malcolm hoax 
space
space
$378 | Props total: 2069 2069
I'LL COME BACK IN THIS THREAD in 5 YEARS DAY FOR DAY TO LAUGH AT THIS

3 months ago '17        #46
BLACK FIST 
space
space
$4,840 | Props total: 18541 18541
 realgunta said
im surprised Google hasnt entered with a streaming gaming service by now. They already have the infrastructure, money, and know how to have a vast service like that.

i dont think theres enough room for another game CONSOLE though. WIth Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo they already got the console game locked.

Theres room for another good Streaming Service though

Imagine a gaming on any device that can run Google Chrome and you play and stream the games via the browser. All andriod phones, all iPhones, iPads, Andriod Tablets, laptops, desktops basically ALL devices done similarly to how Netflix is.
Isn't that what BlueStacks basically is?
+1   

3 months ago '06        #47
realgunta 895 heat pts895
space
space
$27,391 | Props total: 50558 50558
 BLACK FIST said
Isn't that what BlueStacks basically is?
im not familiar with BlueStacks

ima look it up now, one sec

EDIT***: Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices.

^^is it only for andriod apps?
+1   

3 months ago '14        #48
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1496 1496
 stogz said
Every time a new console makes it, an old console gets kicked out of the business. However, usually new consoles fail.

I don't know what the landscape will look like in 3 years from now... i do know hardcore PC gamers only give a fuk about PC gaming, so they not going for a console, especially if it costs as much as their computer and does less. Nintendo appeals to gamers and non-gamers alike... plus hardcores who like first party nintendo sh*t, even if they already have another console.

So, bottom line, Sony and Microsoft are the ones that need to be on their game.
Naw Sony and Microsoft are the console kings right now so they both are Gucci. And Nintendo finally got a hit in the switch so they aren't going anywhere. That's why I don't see many people copping this bi*ch especially if it's expensive and not multi plat capable. I wouldn't leave my Playstation for this bi*ch 😂.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  19
Video inside PAAG life
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  11
Image(s) inside lillybangz
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+122online now  7
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy