The most disappointing game you played this year?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #101
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 9640 9640
 justin747 said
Replay the first one

I was all hyped to buy RDR2 after loving RDR1, so I went back replayed RDR1. I have NO idea why I loved that game so much. I still really liked the characters on the second playthrough, but the gameplay was fu*kin terrible. I had to force myself to finish.

Eventually I'll get RDR, but I'll wait until it's around $20. I know it's the same boring a*s gameplay as the first one.

I never played the first one. Dude on offer up was selling rdr2 for $25 yesterday not gon lie i told him to meet me at a walmart and i backed out at the last second. I kind of regret it now thats a helleva steal.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #102
606robin 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 5414 5414
 Ifeellikekobe said
Mafia 3. Controls and the driving were terrible
Glitches out the a*s too

2 weeks ago '08        #103
606robin 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 5414 5414
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I never played the first one. Dude on offer up was selling rdr2 for $25 yesterday not gon lie i told him to meet me at a walmart and i backed out at the last second. I kind of regret it now thats a helleva steal.
fu*k you. I hate you “flake a*s” n*ggas on the selling apps. Bet you said a lame excuse too. Like I’m sick, or at the hospital or car broke.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #104
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 9640 9640
 606robin said
fu*k you. I hate you “flake a*s” n*ggas on the selling apps. Bet you said a lame excuse too. Like I’m sick, or at the hospital or car broke.
No i told him i wasnt coming and backed out deal at last minute. I hate flake ghost n*ggas too.

2 weeks ago '12        #105
OldBusiness 174 heat pts174
space
space
$27,860 | Props total: 44695 44695
Its between spiderman and Tomb Raider for me.

And I'm like the one guy, bought the season pass for spiderman but I hgv avent even tried those. Ain't wanted to play the game since I got plat on it

And that's the thing..its the easiest game ever, even on the hardest difficulty and it was still so easy I made a MISTAKE and got plat on it lol. To repetitive Mary Jane missions fu*ked up the momentum too

Tomb Raider is so beautiful on my one x....but it's so boring, poorly written, and the whole time you sit and wonder "what's the point of any of this sh*t?"...thank God I ain't get the season pass

God of War and Red Dead were decent games. God of war had the series worst Bosses, and red dead world-while beautiful on my X...was a little let down.

Red dead made me hopeful about the tech we could see in GTA6

2 weeks ago '09        #106
ImAMonster 436 heat pts436
space
space
$38,871 | Props total: 13963 13963
 Oswaldgatesjr said
U mothrerfu*kers got me torn on rdr2. I still havent brought it yet... Is it good or is it bad got damnit
It's good. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game. I just prefer fast paced multiplayer games.

2 weeks ago '14        #107
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 4789 4789
 OldBusiness said
...Red dead made me hopeful about the tech we could see in GTA6
The game is def gonna be set in Vice City next... You can tell by how detailed the swamp area is... It even has its own unique lighting and eviromental effects along with unique animations when your character is in the swamp...

Not to mention a large amount of Florida animals and flora (FL Panther, FL Cracker Cow, Flamingos,etc)

Rockstar usually put samples of thier next games tech inside of yhier current releases to test the features.. So imo, i think its gonna be South FL & The Keys (Guarma's flora & animals makes me believe so)...
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #108
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 21096 21096
Ni No Kuni 2...

2 weeks ago '18        #109
Uncle Jun 4 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 2422 2422
Red dead 2

sh*t is a snoozefest

2 weeks ago '04        #110
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,915 | Props total: 417 417
Slap away but monster hunster...

2 weeks ago '13        #111
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 2892 2892
 donjuanitomagic said
far cry 5 (repetitive, take over camps, burn sh*t, k*ll leader, on to the next one)
red dead (gets boring after awhile)
Far Cry 5 was straight a*s cheeks. Think I’m done with the series for a while since they’ve all been pretty much the same
+2   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  24
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  18
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
306 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-16online now  12
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - No Marcus Garvey day but there is a MLK day?
153 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+52online now  9
Image(s) inside 🇩🇴 miss Hernandez
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Taraji P now cancelled
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+177online now  8
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+89online now  6
#NATION: Kerri Waters
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Smash or pass? American Disability Act Edition