Dad mercilessly beats son to tears in Smash Bros. after he says he wants to be pro gamer

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '15        #51
ArKane24 
space
space
$669 | Props total: 848 848
 Madethagreat said
I will be for sure be kicking my kids a*s in video games

Making bets and all
Just served my 11 year old son some justice in 2K19 by 48 points for talking crazy after he was ahead in the first quarter by 6 with the Warriors. I was taking it easy on him shooting long twos, kicking it back out after an O rebound and this dude starts dancing after every shot and talking cash sh*t. 2nd quarter I came out gunning and all I did was stay silent and look him in his eyes after every bucket. He was hot

When it was over he looked like his soul flew away. I hit him with the humility talk about how thereís a time and a place for that sh*t. I told him Iím not even good at 2k and I spanked you too easily so quit with the high siding. Somebody else might not take that sh*t lightly and will (a) smash you so bad publically that you want to f*ght or (b) want to give you the hands for stunting, period. I think itís valuable to teach them that if you think a parent is hard on you imagine how it will be when somebody who has no equity with you gets at you, so donít open yourself up to unnecessary bullsh*t by acting like a female would.

He ainít learn sh*t though. He got into it with his Lil Homie the other day for the same sh*t on UFC 3.

A hard head always makes a soft a*s.

My oldest Son is cool and laidback, the younger one is hot like pepper. Fire and Ice.

Heíll learn the hard way when somebody slaps him with a controller out the blue or a basketball in the face and he has to really boot up or shut up.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #52
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 5163 5163
sh*t my family was ruthless with me on that monopoly game when I was younger. now I'm undefeated for 25 years strong. builds character.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #53
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,591 | Props total: 1417 1417
 CloutGod said
tark in engrish

Post of the morning
+1   

4 weeks ago '09        #54
Fatt Kidd BEP 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,566 | Props total: 11785 11785
I'm about to whoop my son a*s in the sh*t in a minute. If he cries then he not playing anymore. Simple as that. Twitter not about to make me apologize either.

4 weeks ago '05        #55
Ron Swanson 284 heat pts284
space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 50040 50040
 AlmightySae said
Honestly that’s just like saying being a pro basketball player doesn’t make any sense. If there’s people who’s willing to watch and there’s revenue then it makes sense. Sure pro gaming ain’t on a physical level but it takes a lot of hard work mentally to be one. I love video games but I cannot see myself doing it/trying to be one.

no its not the same as that, maybe it is to you but it isnt to me.... one of them is actually playing a sport, the other is playing make-believe... my argument wasnt against them having an audience or not, and even with an audience i still think its pretty stupid

if people consider that to be hard work mentally then they got their minds focused on the wrong sh*t... literally if someone gets mentally drained playing a video game i question their entire reason for being on this earth

4 weeks ago '18        #56
jay2cold 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1912 1912
 DeeJaay said

[pic - click to view]

Old man picked up the sticks and said "you aint built for this"
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #57
consigliereA 99 heat pts99
space
space
$30,729 | Props total: 38653 38653
I'd like to play video games as much as I can with my kid whenever I have one..

4 weeks ago '04        #58
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,185 | Props total: 4094 4094
 TrillPeez said
Bruh...UMK3 used to bring out the savage in mufu*kas
Bro wasn't nothing like running up and pulling off a 17 hit combo right after "f*ght"

and I was only like 10 or 11

I wish I was still that nice

4 weeks ago '15        #59
kami 37 heat pts37
space
space
$15,012 | Props total: 18253 18253
Before kids would try to beat their old man in a 1-1 basketball match now itís video games
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #60
SeraphKin 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,556 | Props total: 34743 34743
 zhiggeman said
sh*t my family was ruthless with me on that monopoly game when I was younger. now I'm undefeated for 25 years strong. builds character.
My brother destroyed me every chance he got at anything I played him in. Made me resilient. I'm talking shoulder checking me at 9 on the court like was his age. n*gga was 19 lmao

But I learned either go hard or some ahit just ain't for you
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #61
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 20804 20804
 DeeJaay said

[pic - click to view]

Old man picked up the sticks and said "you aint built for this"
that game used to p*ss me the fu*k off when it got to expert mode. Same with f zero x
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #62
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 5792 5792
Bro I go through the same sh*t with my son all the time

We first started playing WWE 2K17 together at 1st i would let him beat me but then i noticed he would get super mad when ever things dint go his way

So I slowly started getting better on him and he eventually got nicer now in 2k19 we're neck in neck.

for xmas I got him Smash bros and was destroying him and he was crying smh

I told him I have 20 years of exp with Smash how do you expect to be better than me your 1st few matches ?

he still gets mad but he'll get over it
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #63
Jaysin_305 93 heat pts93
space
space
$3,556 | Props total: 828 828
Fortnite got every little kid thinking they want to be pro gamers if play something different they will get washed

3 weeks ago '15        #64
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,679 | Props total: 25935 25935
 Ron Swanson said
he was showing his son that if he wants to make his dream a reality that he will have to face off vs some very hard competition.... the whole idea of professional gaming makes no sense to me in the first place tho
you get paid to play high skilled based games.

basically it.

3 weeks ago '15        #65
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,679 | Props total: 25935 25935
 The Dudeness said
Ive played my oldest in 2k since 17 and beat him by 78 or better every time. fu*k it. Heís getting better already. One day soon heíll beat me.
Either that or get bored with all these a*s whippings and go outside like I did as a child.

3 weeks ago '06        #66
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,286 | Props total: 4405 4405
Sounds like a dope kung fu movie, just with video games.

Watch the young kid replays his beating in his head during his training to exact revenge on his brutal father...

3 weeks ago '05        #67
Ron Swanson 284 heat pts284
space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 50040 50040
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said
you get paid to play high skilled based games.

basically it.

That doesnt change my perception on it

2 weeks ago '18        #68
stutteringrap 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 5825 5825
today gen is pussies. bi*ch made f*ggots. imean i use to cry over my brothers and cousins scared me half to death with rated mature graphic video games. and blood and gore.

but would never cry over getting my a*s whopped. i would just get better.

2 weeks ago '18        #69
space
space
space
that the problem with the young folks. they want everything handed on a silver platter.

these mobile video gaming got n*ggas feeling entitled. press one button and win everything. nobody wants the cuphead and changlle of passing and learning a game.

video games are suppose to be like movies and a anime. start your way from the beginning then master it to the end.

n*gga just want inffinet cheats,infeint hacks,stunting for instagram. or just in it for the fu*king money and clicks and likes.

2 weeks ago '18        #70
space
space
space
i played with kids and on the wii and wii u. and young folks dead got 42 lives. and 20 lives and infintie contiues and still crying and saying it's too hard.

2 weeks ago '17        #71
LegendaryLegend 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 9596 9596
fu*k that soft sh*t that n*gga did right.

Alpha male gonna alpha male.

2 weeks ago '04        #72
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,915 | Props total: 417 417
Deserves a slap. Wheres the video

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+82online now  15
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  13
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
304 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - No Marcus Garvey day but there is a MLK day?
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+176online now  7
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+96online now  6
#NATION: Jesenia Echeverria
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+78online now  6
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
164 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+52online now  5
Image(s) inside 🇩🇴 miss Hernandez
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Smash or pass? American Disability Act Edition