NBA 2K19 MyTeam Free PD Lebron James Locker Code

most viewed right now
35 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '11        #51
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$5,113 | Props total: 8825 8825
 mikielee213 said
sh*t gone now isn't it....mine got taken away
They took mine too, and 2K just lost a customer. I've been playing since 00' and yesterday just pissed me off for the last time. If I ever meet Ronnie 2K i'm going upside his head for the culture, fu*k this company. I'm going to play Red Dead. I may even give stale a*s Madden another spin.

4 months ago '15        #52
WadeCountyyy 
space
space
space
$649 | Props total: 710 710
yea but u lose the players in one week right?

4 months ago '04        #53
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$12,508 | Props total: 20517 20517
 BaseWhitaker said
They took mine too, and 2K just lost a customer. I've been playing since 00' and yesterday just pissed me off for the last time. If I ever meet Ronnie 2K i'm going upside his head for the culture, fu*k this company. I'm going to play Red Dead. I may even give stale a*s Madden another spin.
The newest madden promo was dope can't lie.....started off slow but its cool now
+1   

4 months ago '13        #54
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 39099 39099
 WadeCountyyy said
yea but u lose the players in one week right?
2k gave out a promo for a LeBron that you get to keep permanently, only to take it away less than a day later, even after some players spent thousands of MT on upgrading him with badges, shoes etc. Apparently this LeBron was not meant to be leaked, either not to everyone or not so soon, but it was and so a lot of players capitalized on it.

They just deleted him from the game along with all the upgrades that were spent on him. Also, quite a few people had sold their diamond LeBrons after acquiring the better PD LeBron that they no longer have, so now they have neither card and sold the other card at a loss.

2k's fu*k up, regardless of whether anyone believes the players should have had access to the card or not, is one of the scummiest business transactions we've ever seen from a gaming company. This one really sets a bad precedent and we're comparing it to the likes of EA, Activision & Bethesda. A lot of those other companies could be accused of setting some shady prices on their goods, but to my knowledge none of them have outright stolen items from the customer's inventory before. Flexing that option just sets the worst kind of standard and elicits huge distrust from the player base. At this point, how can players believe that anything they purchase from 2k is theirs to keep?
+1   

4 months ago '15        #55
WadeCountyyy 
space
space
space
$649 | Props total: 710 710
 dtdroid said
2k gave out a promo for a LeBron that you get to keep permanently, only to take it away less than a day later, even after some players spent thousands of MT on upgrading him with badges, shoes etc. Apparently this LeBron was not meant to be leaked, either not to everyone or not so soon, but it was and so a lot of players capitalized on it.

They just deleted him from the game along with all the upgrades that were spent on him. Also, quite a few people had sold their diamond LeBrons after acquiring the better PD LeBron that they no longer have, so now they have neither card and sold the other card at a loss.

2k's fu*k up, regardless of whether anyone believes the players should have had access to the card or not, is one of the scummiest business transactions we've ever seen from a gaming company. This one really sets a bad precedent and we're comparing it to the likes of EA, Activision & Bethesda. A lot of those other companies could be accused of setting some shady prices on their goods, but to my knowledge none of them have outright stolen items from the customer's inventory before. Flexing that option just sets the worst kind of standard and elicits huge distrust from the player base. At this point, how can players believe that anything they purchase from 2k is theirs to keep?
im talking about the other players that this guy gave the codes for like carter wtf?

4 months ago '04        #56
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$12,508 | Props total: 20517 20517
Madden had a similar gltich last year I think when people were getting the new randy moss over and over again....what did madden do?....nothing....they took the L but fixed the glitch.....whoever had em kept them and that was it....2k some as*holes for this

4 months ago '13        #57
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 39099 39099
 WadeCountyyy said
im talking about the other players that this guy gave the codes for like carter wtf?
Nah they gave out a 2nd code with a legit Carter. Supposedly to cover the fault of releasing this one by mistake.
+1   

4 months ago '08        #58
BuffaloSouldier 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 7149 7149
LIve 2019 my Brethren

4 months ago '10        #59
ULTIMATE 003 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$665 | Props total: 3198 3198
 BuffaloSouldier said
LIve 2019 my Brethren
Live ain't even worth it for $10. I played the Demo and the game is so far behind 2K it's not even funny. Lol I'm actually considering buying NBA Playgrounds 2 as an alternative to 2K instead.
+1   

4 months ago '08        #60
BuffaloSouldier 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 7149 7149
 ULTIMATE 003 said
Live ain't even worth it for $10. I played the Demo and the game is so far behind 2K it's not even funny. Lol I'm actually considering buying NBA Playgrounds 2 as an alternative to 2K instead.
Get all 3 bruh. I play franchise mode on live and love it. Use 2k mainly for company and it's basically the same sh*t, 2k16 was the last one I was really feeling. No more scamming me out vc nonsense, but to each his own. Playgrounds is dope if you got kids I be giving my boy that work and I fu*ks wit it cuz I get that NBA JAM nostalgia.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #61
MATIX 
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 936 936
 mikielee213 said
Madden had a similar gltich last year I think when people were getting the new randy moss over and over again....what did madden do?....nothing....they took the L but fixed the glitch.....whoever had em kept them and that was it....2k some as*holes for this
Mut 17 had the objectives list glitch where you basically got enough tokens to build a Randy moss for free. Ea basically locked the auction house and scooped most of the Randys. I think some people even got them removed from their binder.

Yeah MUT has some big fu*k ups every year but don't usually punish the player like this.
+1   

4 months ago '06        #62
Sir Mike 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,655 | Props total: 1144 1144
2k comes out every year and the basketball season is near the middle of the season. Why pull a free pink diamond lebron when you know a bunch of your high paying customers will keep buying VC?

Yes a Pink Diamond normally requires a lot of money to get which is bad for a company profits but at the same time you gain more positive press from the community who supports your product year after year

4 months ago '12        #63
Cubs Draco 143 heat pts143
space
space
$16,601 | Props total: 4501 4501
 sir mike said
fk 2k whoever pulled that move needs to be fired. That was on some grinch stole christmas type sht
🤣🤣🤣

4 months ago '13        #64
i e o killatofu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 10073 10073
thislebron is going for average 30k MT just buy it with what they gave you, sh*t i found one for 30k buy it now with 42 contracts on it

[pic - click to view]

this sh*t got me back into Myteam i hit the reddit thread and noticed like 5-6 codes i hadn't redeemed yet

Won a bunch of sh*t including that amethyst Vince,

got some interesting lineups now gonna try n grind for at least a couple weeks before i give up again with this pay heavy a*s game smh

Last edited by i e o killatofu; 12-29-2018 at 06:18 PM..
+2   

4 months ago '07        #65
Jumbo Rondo 75 heat pts75
space
space
$28,269 | Props total: 31283 31283
Don’t buy that amethyst base collection Lebron if you actually plan on playing online.
+1   

4 months ago '06        #66
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,445 | Props total: 8 8
None of the codes I saw worked what tf gives

4 months ago '07        #67
space
space
 beantown said
None of the codes I saw worked what tf gives
You have to enter dashes
+1   

4 months ago '13        #68
Deodney88 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 2147 2147
 i e o k*llatofu said
thislebron is going for average 30k MT just buy it with what they gave you, sh*t i found one for 30k buy it now with 42 contracts on it

[pic - click to view]

this sh*t got me back into Myteam i hit the reddit thread and noticed like 5-6 codes i hadn't redeemed yet

got some interesting lineups now gonna try n grind for at least a couple weeks before i give up again with this pay heavy a*s game smh
I'm heated I just saw this I had most but that magic Johnson code expired this morning

4 months ago '04        #69
Antman187 
space
space
$921 | Props total: 120 120
 i e o k*llatofu said

[pic - click to view]

Good looking out on the Reddit codes...
+1   

3 months ago '07        #70
MiseryCityTexas 35 heat pts35
space
space
space
$23,738 | Props total: 7933 7933
MyTeam is the only good mode in 2k19. I had more fun playing MyTeam than I did playing the rest of the game.

3 months ago '16        #71
Pnice29 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 81 81
 LetMeBeGreat said

[pic - click to view]

1 more wont hurt

Merry Xmas
Damn fam you went crazy
+1   

3 months ago '16        #72
dman49000 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2403 2403
My team is a cash grab.... Its way to tempting to spend money I stay away......
+1   

3 months ago '07        #73
space
space
 dman49000 said
My team is a cash grab.... Its way to tempting to spend money I stay away......
It is but if you know how to work the auction house you don’t have to spend anything.

I have 3.2 million mt and that’s with me wasting around 500k on arenas and moments packs in the past week like a dumbass and I haven’t spent a penny

I also have about another 200 cards in my auction house I got in this market crash to sell next week.
+1   

3 months ago '10        #74
burgboi 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,072 | Props total: 1037 1037
myteam packs are a cash grab. the
[spoiler - click to view]

takes care of that though

3 months ago '11        #75
LetMeBeGreat 58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 692 692
 Pnice29 said
Damn fam you went crazy
My bad didnt see this til now... my current lineup debating on putting diamond Paul George over Kawhi r

[pic - click to view]

I wanted that diamond Klay but that sh*t costs way too much MT points
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  19
Video inside PAAG life
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  11
Image(s) inside lillybangz
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+122online now  7
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy