Dec 19 - GOFUNDME PAGE FOR DONALD TRUMPíS BORDER WALL RAISES MORE THAN $900K IN 3 DAYS

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '17        #76
PackerTrelli3 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,267 | Props total: 10187 10187
 Juliette DaBlok said
Thats impressive. Only 17 billion, 99 million dollars left to go. At this rate it will take 60,000 days to reach the projected goal.
This is how u can tell it's just hate towards trump....

Cuz if this was a black kid who needed to raise money for his dying mom, u wouldn't be doing the math like you are with this. You'd just leave it as "that's Impressive, hope it keeps growing!"

Only reason I'd express this much hate for someone is if they tried to rob/kill me, or k*lled someone I love.

4 months ago '06        #77
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,419 | Props total: 4687 4687
Out of all the good things to donate to...

4 months ago '17        #78
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,332 | Props total: 44835 44835
 qutaboi225 said
What's sad is how fu*king racist and stupid yall are. 50% of the "illegal" immigrants dont come thru Mexico you dumb fu*ks. Secondly, we have MUCH bigger problems. And this aint the 1500's. A fu*king wall aint gonna keep nobody out. We have water, planes, and tunnels.....fu*king idiots. They don't wanna keep Mexicans out.....that's just to get you dumb mfkers riled up in your trailer. If they wanted to secure our border all they had to do was fine any company that hired illegal immigrants 250k on first offense and charge the company owners with a felony and jail time. Not a single fu*king company would hire an immigrant. Problem solved. This is all smoke and mirrors for you bamas w/ truck nuts........
[pic - click to view]

Dont break the law.

Build the wall!!!

Im a minority. If I break the law Im punished. Why are people against stopping ILLEGAL immigration haha

Last edited by LeG.O.A.T; 12-20-2018 at 06:49 AM..

4 months ago '17        #79
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 6754 6754
 PackerTrelli3 said

Cuz if this was a black kid who needed to raise money for his dying mom, u wouldn't be doing the math like you are with this. You'd just leave it as "that's Impressive, hope it keeps growing!"

Only reason I'd express this much hate for someone is if they tried to rob/kill me, or k*lled someone I love.
n*gga fu*k Trump
+2   

4 months ago '17        #80
DaQCKing 39 heat pts39
space
space
$6,951 | Props total: 28580 28580
Willing to bet that it all came from ppl who cheered when Dorito Dust said Mexico was paying for it. A sucka is born everyday

4 months ago '12        #81
LivinProof 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 5920 5920
The stupid. It hurts

[pic - click to view]

I swear, I need to start finessing these goofs.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #82
space
space
 Illustrativemin said
I still donít understand why they think a wall will really keep immigrants out. Thereís tunnel systems, and honestly when thereís a will thereís a way. Let them tell it though.

You seem happy that people are breaking the law

Thread filled traitors. Ship these fu*kin illegals man woman and child out the country head first. fu*k em all.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '18        #83
Juliette DaBlok 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 8586 8586
 PackerTrelli3 said

So I'm hating because I stated facts. No I'm enlightening you fools before you throw away money you don't have for a goal you will never reach. You should thank me. You are being conned. You will never get a border wall.

[pic - click to view]

4 months ago '11        #84
nfo187 46 heat pts46
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2289 2289
 stogz said
i take it back... americans deserve to be robbed by republicans. They too fu*king stupid to have the gov't work for them. Republicans take all the public's money and give it to the rich.... then the little money the public has, they willingly give that to the gov't? fu*king country full of retards.
Lol bro. This the realest sh*t man

4 months ago '16        #85
Illustrativemin 
space
space
space
$194 | Props total: 389 389
 TaxStoneCooked said

Thread filled traitors. Ship these fu*kin illegals man woman and child out the country head first. fu*k em all.
Idgaf about an imaginary line someone drew years ago. If people cross it it literally does nothing to me.

With that being said, if youíre for the southern wall letís keep that same energy and build a northern wall too! You think Centeral/South Americans are the biggest immigration problem?, What about all the other immigrants from around the world? Middle easterns, Africans, Europeans, Asians all coming from the southern border too? Come correct.

4 months ago '17        #86
space
space
 Illustrativemin said
Idgaf about an imaginary line someone drew years ago. If people cross it it literally does nothing to me.

With that being said, if youíre for the southern wall letís keep that same energy and build a northern wall too! You think Centeral/South Americans are the biggest immigration problem?, What about all the other immigrants from around the world? Middle easterns, Africans, Europeans, Asians all coming from the southern border too? Come correct.

"If people cross it it does nothing for me"

Goid talk.

4 months ago '16        #87
Illustrativemin 
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
"If people cross it it does nothing for me"

Goid talk.
Does nothing to me, it donít affect me negatively nor positively so why tf would I care? You typing but ainít saying sh*t. Not only that you completely ignore the major part of my comment which was where my point was.
+2   

4 months ago '12        #88
OldBusiness 178 heat pts178
space
space
$29,134 | Props total: 49933 49933
 FukBoiFras said
We going to take El Chapoís money and build it. Heís got enough.

There ya go! Mexico paid for it!
So we still gone be using American money since he was paid and put together by the alphabet boys.

Meaning Mexico ain't gone pay

4 months ago '17        #89
space
space
 Illustrativemin said
Does nothing to me, it donít affect me negatively nor positively so why tf would I care? You typing but ainít saying sh*t. Not only that you completely ignore the major part of my comment which was where my point was.
Illegal immigration...is

ILLEGAL.

Be an American or move to Russia or Wakanda.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '18        #90
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said

Instead of crying about it on a website, go join ICE. Go join the border patrol etc. Don't sit on here talking crazy, go in the field and keep that same energy n*gga.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #91
FreeSmoke 65 heat pts65
space
space
$3,802 | Props total: 11936 11936
 Aqualad said
Also im gonna start funding that page too. I will put £500 each week.
You not from England porc or papi we not claiming either 1 of you f*ggots

4 months ago '12        #92
space
space
I love how ignorant his followers are

They caught the n*gga defrauding charities for kids with cancer.

Their reply? Let's start a charity to forward his agenda

The collective stupidity is amazing
+6   

4 months ago '17        #93
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Instead of crying about it on a website, go join ICE. Go join the border patrol etc. Don't sit on here talking crazy, go in the field and keep that same energy n*gga.
Crying about what?? The wall will be built and the dirty raping murdering illegals wont be coming lol at least not by the wall lol

We won.

4 months ago '12        #94
space
space
 WCIB said
This is actually a sad number.
It really is a bad number, they raised 3 times that for dylan roof in the same time.

And the Charlottesville guy got double this in 2 days

Trump got less influence than dylan roof
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '18        #95
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Crying about what?? The wall will be built and the dirty raping murdering illegals wont be coming lol at least not by the wall lol

We won.
How you gone call someone dirty? You probably smell like a wet dog right now

Talking about r*pe, guess who r*pes the most women and children in this country, WHITE MALES

fu*king loser, you are most likely a rapist ya damn self
+3   

4 months ago '18        #96
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 5331 5331
 datVAkid said
what happen to mexico?

yaw willing to invest money into building a wall, but dont want to pay taxes on health care that will help all... okay
But that's America for you, people will vote against their own interests just to make everything pre 1960's
+1   

4 months ago '16        #97
Illustrativemin 
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Illegal immigration...is

ILLEGAL.

Be an American or move to Russia or Wakanda.
Illegal according to who?? That sh*t is not an issue to me I donít care lmao fu*k our dirty a*s governments ďstandardsĒ they move the goal post to fit their agendas 100% of the time so idc. Why is it that only one group of immigrants is being attacked? Answer me that. You sound ignorant and arenít even attempting to come with a counter argument bruh.

4 months ago '17        #98
space
space
 Illustrativemin said
Illegal according to who?? That sh*t is not an issue to me I donít care lmao fu*k our dirty a*s governments ďstandardsĒ they move the goal post to fit their agendas 100% of the time so idc. Why is it that only one group of immigrants is being attacked? Answer me that. You sound ignorant and arenít even attempting to come with a counter argument bruh.
Its a start. Get em the fu*k out the country.

4 months ago '16        #99
Illustrativemin 
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Its a start. Get em the fu*k out the country.
You realize this was their country first right?

Lmao ignorance is literally oozing out of you. No counter argument yet? Donít reply unless you coming with a real live statement not the sad attempt at trolling that youíre doing.
+1   

4 months ago '12        #100
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said

Problem is these same people dont raise money like that for situations you described.

When a black mother watched her son died, these same people in Florida raised over 2 million for George Zimmerman.

When Dylan Roof did what he did they raised millions.

The guy in Charlottesville as well.

GoFundMe has been used by covert white supremacist to enable their poor counterparts to act, the same way Confederate generals gave free food to the families of poor whites if their kids went and shot up American soldiers.

Own that sh*t. The rest of the world sees it, tall tryna hide in plain sight as usual.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  40
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cubeís bid to buy sports networks from Disney
40 comments