Dec 19 - GOFUNDME PAGE FOR DONALD TRUMPíS BORDER WALL RAISES MORE THAN $900K IN 3 DAYS

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '15        #26
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,409 | Props total: 7755 7755
 Ymmot said
Kinda funny/kinda sad. You know some people donated more than they could afford and I bet this guy pockets the money or just let's the government take it and it disappears.
They would need to get a billion dollars first for gofundme to release the funds.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #27
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
 dubsax said
That wont cover the eminent domain lawsuits.
Until the Army Core of Engineers do the surveying, no public wors project gets done.

If trump got the money tomorrow, he will be dead before the first section gets finished.
Im willing to bet if the money is there, eminent domain is just another law hurdle thats probably already worked out by lawyers for the govt to do whatever it wants to your property.

4 months ago '18        #28
danneywilliams 48 heat pts48
space
space
$2,029 | Props total: 4393 4393
What a fine display of patriotism. Dems seem to think we can have border security without a wall which is ludicrous. Funny how high profile dems like Obama, Clinton, Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, etc. all talked about the need for a beefed up border (and even voted on the Secure Fence Act of 2006) until around 2008 when they switched up their strategy after seeing the increasingly large size of the Latino vote. All the dems do is use whatever minority group they can for votes.

4 months ago '15        #29
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
It's at $1.8 Million right now

These people are idiots...celebrated tax cuts just to willingly give it all back...this is a special kind of stupid.
Its a donation which makes it a write off for tax purposes. Not really stupid if you have money.

For you tho, its defintely stupid.

4 months ago '08        #30
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 4905 4905
Hug ya mova
Hug ya pops
Hug ya sis
Hug ya brova
Kiss ya wife
Hug ya kids
Cause thus sh*t is ova..... Its over for humanity. Enjoy what you can. The earth is gonna take this sh*t back... Don't think this sh*t ain't happen before, fu*k it, just enjoy what's left.
+7   

4 months ago '15        #31
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 9536 9536
Hey whatever thatís how it should be. Yíall want the Wall, yíall can pay for it...
+8   

4 months ago '16        #32
Illustrativemin 
space
space
space
$194 | Props total: 389 389
I still don’t understand why they think a wall will really keep immigrants out. There’s tunnel systems, and honestly when there’s a will there’s a way. Let them tell it though.

+5   

4 months ago '04        #33
x Tha Arkitek x 89 heat pts89
space
space
$20,315 | Props total: 10802 10802
 Fantastic said
Its a donation which makes it a write off for tax purposes. Not really stupid if you have money.

For you tho, its defintely stupid.
Nah...just you. You sound like the idiot that thinks they're making more money because they get a tax break for having a child. But if pretending I'm poor makes you feel better...carry on.

What is a tax write off or $10 or $50 anyway
+5   

4 months ago '04        #34
octane 
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 2501 2501
or you can give it to veterans or pay off some student loans or some schools could use a donation or give some kids some scholarships. You go ahead and fund your wall. Keep the people out so they dont get mass murdered by s*xually deprived terrorist white when.
+4   

4 months ago '15        #35
Lord Funkington 
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 2879 2879
Lol anybody that supports that wall at this point might as well believe in Santa Claus
+6   

4 months ago '04        #36
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,121 | Props total: 5759 5759
 Jarett718 said
Easy finesse shoutout to Brian Kolfage
This, hope he keeps all the money
+3   

4 months ago '16        #37
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
$4,785 | Props total: 10248 10248
This canít be real people are really this dumb

4 months ago '18        #38
Losantana16x3 48 heat pts48
space
space
$506 | Props total: 2798 2798

[pic - click to view]

+1   

4 months ago '15        #39
PineappleOG 41 heat pts41
space
space
$9,287 | Props total: 19164 19164
 stogz said
i take it back... americans deserve to be robbed by republicans. They too fu*king stupid to have the gov't work for them. Republicans take all the public's money and give it to the rich.... then the little money the public has, they willingly give that to the gov't? fu*king country full of retards.
cus of a retarded minority you want the majority to get fu*ked more? You donít even live here and you are so passionate of your views on America.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #40
blackninja 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,459 | Props total: 10108 10108

What do Trumptards expect to happen with this money? You can't give money to the government to be used outside of a fee or tax. Every dime that is legally spent by the government must go through appropriations. And a private citizen can't build an uncontracted federal structure. This is a logistical con.

+9   

4 months ago '04        #41
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 1788 1788
Sad thing is that this money could have gone to homeless Vets or somebody else who needs it. Instead it's going to this help keep out the "Mexican rapist/killers" while the people that fund this continue to be k*lled, a*saulted, and r*ped by PEOPLE THAT LOOK JUST LIKE THEM. But Liberals, right?
+3   

4 months ago '18        #42
niruggg 48 heat pts48
space
space
$6,915 | Props total: 19516 19516
 hedake said
"mexico will pay for it"

[pic - click to view]

datVAkid said
what happen to mexico?

yaw willing to invest money into building a wall, but dont want to pay taxes on health care that will help all... okay

[pic - click to view]

+6   

4 months ago '18        #43
No Religion 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 5532 5532
 danneywilliams said
What a fine display of patriotism. Dems seem to think we can have border security without a wall which is ludicrous. Funny how high profile dems like Obama, Clinton, Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, etc. all talked about the need for a beefed up border (and even voted on the Secure Fence Act of 2006) until around 2008 when they switched up their strategy after seeing the increasingly large size of the Latino vote. All the dems do is use whatever minority group they can for votes.
What's ludicrous is idiots thinking a wall will stop illegal immigration. sh*t is a waste of time, resources and money.
+2   

4 months ago '07        #44
timdog 1113 heat pts1113
space
space
$37,895 | Props total: 30097 30097
 x Tha Arkitek x said
It's at $1.8 Million right now

These people are idiots...celebrated tax cuts just to willingly give it all back...this is a special kind of stupid.
2 Million now

I could see this reaching its goal.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #45
Tobinmont 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 10114 10114
 stogz said
i take it back... americans deserve to be robbed by republicans. They too fu*king stupid to have the gov't work for them. Republicans take all the public's money and give it to the rich.... then the little money the public has, they willingly give that to the gov't? fu*king country full of retards.
Well said....

The crazy part about this being a Florida
vet is that I’m sure that’s where most of his support came from. And this state wanted to keep Gillum out of office because he wanted to increases taxes for big corporations and bring more government resources to the elderly and economically challange. For example provide more health care. They feared that they would pay for it in the long run. But here they freely give away their money for a freakin wall. That’s never going to be built by the way. He’s going to change the narrative from wall to stronger border security soon. And they still won’t care.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 12-19-2018 at 10:21 PM..
+5   

4 months ago '11        #46
CALViiiN 750 heat pts750
space
space
$20,388 | Props total: 44451 44451
Florida!?
@ how much money are you going to donate?

+1   

4 months ago '17        #47
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 6754 6754
 timdog said
2 Million now

I could see this reaching its goal.
Bro stop it lol. Do you know what a billion dollars is ? Multiplied by whatever amount of. Illinois they need
+2   

4 months ago '17        #48
Class of 2017 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 9000 9000
Its despicable that peoples xenophobia extends this hard, but if that money was spent on something else for example getting better and more available psychiatric treatment for veterans that saw combat action and readjusting to a post military life they'd prolly have 50 bucks.
+4   

4 months ago '16        #49
S0NY 
space
space
$284 | Props total: 592 592

[pic - click to view]

+5   

4 months ago '12        #50
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 17002 17002
can you imagine how they'd react to see their ancestors getting treated like "trash" by the British-Americans that were here since the Colonial days?

I work with a couple of people that scream how much we need to build a wall, and I'm like.. you have a German last name, Irish last name.. how would you feel if someone told your ancestors that came through via Ellis Island during the potato famine or the political revolutions that took place in Germany/Austria that they need to mine the Atlantic to keep the new wave of weirdos out?

then I work with some that will say "if you want freedom you have to f*ght for it, fu*k the refugees in Syria, no one should help them" ahhh, so *insert American war here* wasn't a good idea? what about the American Revolution, they almost lost if it wasn't for the French navy.. someone should've told your Italian ancestors that they should've stayed in Italy in the 1800's when they were trying to unify it via civil war

I hear it so many times (the tired a*s reasoning that these people have) that I'm convinced that they are legitimately racists. They think I'll agree with them because I work with them I just stare and poke the bear lol

A wall isn't stopping sh*t. Hold the same energy, wall off the south and wall off the north, also make sure to mine the Atlantic and JFK and LAX while you're at it, because illegal immigrants are coming via those avenues as well bringing all kinds of sh*t
+10   

Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  40
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+92online now  32
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
41 comments