Damn the BX Step-Fathers lost lmao "Never be a Step dad"

most viewed right now
+23  143
18 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '17        #26
TaxStoneCooked 92 heat pts92 OP
space
space
$14,758 | Props total: 36134 36134
@ just realized you project more than anyone.

You have no one to fu*k.
No wife.
No girlfriend.
No wonderful children.

Post a baby diaper bi*ch hahaha You are the INCEL lmfao

1 month ago '17        #27
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,066 | Props total: 13293 13293
Don’t care what a hoppin bob married incel thinks my skin tone is.

U want me 2 be white whatever. Type it louder in every thread for all I care.

Any and all skintones can see the self hating attention seeking republican hoppin bob piece of sh*t married incel u are.

This hoppin bob married incel day he married 2 a black female. But somehow she ain’t like the black females he bashes daily cuz she married to this hoppin bob incel. Lol.

Her self esteem must be thru the roof

Her fingers stubbier than urs ain’t they fat boy bob

1 month ago '17        #28
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
Lol now this hoppin bob incel gotta build on his lies 2 find comforts

Don’t even got his main points correct so now he gotta resort 2 other bullsh*t sticking.

U are from some rural a*s town insome backward a*s state. Facts

1 month ago '17        #29
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Lol now this hoppin bob incel gotta build on his lies 2 find comforts

Donít even got his main points correct so now he gotta resort 2 other bullsh*t sticking.

U are from some rural a*s town insome backward a*s state. Facts
 Stand Tall said
Donít care what a hoppin bob married incel thinks my skin tone is.

U want me 2 be white whatever. Type it louder in every thread for all I care.

Any and all skintones can see the self hating attention seeking republican hoppin bob piece of sh*t married incel u are.

This hoppin bob married incel day he married 2 a black female. But somehow she ainít like the black females he bashes daily cuz she married to this hoppin bob incel. Lol.

Her self esteem must be thru the roof

Her fingers stubbier than urs ainít they fat boy bob
Incel boy.

Post a pic like this.

[pic - click to view]

1 month ago '04        #30
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,845 | Props total: 1820 1820
 G2MC said
What in the entire fu*k is this stupid a*s backward incel propaganda bullsh*t? This has got to be some of the dumbest sh*t I've heard in a while. You shouldn't be in a relationship with a woman because she has a child? And you definitely shouldn't marry her or be in that child's life because biologically you're not the father?? fu*k out of here with this retarded a*s sh*t. You women hating incel weirdos are too much, I swear.

Let's see this from a different but similar perspective. One that should actually resonate with a lot of people, especially if you come from poverty to lower-middle-class upbringing. Let's say a child comes from a single parent home, or even a two parent home where both parents work an incredible amount of hours within a workweek to provide for their children. Because of this, while growing up, the child spends most of his or her time at the home of their best friend. During this time, the child obviously becomes acclimated to not only being in that home but also seeing that family as an extension of their own, and vice versa. That family sees the child as one of their own, even though there are no familial ties. Is the mother and/or father wrong for seeing the friend of their own child as a member of the family, even though they have no blood relation to that child? And is the child wrong for seeing that family as his own even though the mother/father is clearly not his parents? That answer is no.

How about those of us who didn't have great or active fathers but were at least fortunate enough to have had father figures or role models to look up to and learn from, even if it was only for a brief time? Where the fu*k would we have been without that person taking the time to care enough for us to show up and teach us how to be a better version of our selves? But it's wrong to be that figure or role model for someone else?

We don't get to choose who our relatives are, but we damn sure get to choose who we consider to be our family, and there's nothing wrong with that.

These fu*king self-loathing incels are so convoluted in the mind and hopped up on women hating rage, that they'll scream up to the skies at anyone who will listen about the dangers and weaknesses of being a caring compassionate person or for loving someone who already has a child. These people are just angry at the world because they were rejected too many times and didn't know how to handle it in a mentally efficient and healthy manner. Now they're running around trying to tell people what's the proper way to live their life. fu*k off, live life in your smelly lonely bat cave and leave the rest of the world alone to live life the way they sit fit for themselves.

Obviously, I'm not saying to go out into the world and save every broad that comes your way. Not every bi*ch is worth saving. But if you find a good woman who just so happens to be a mother to a kid that isn't yours, and you feel like you two would be good together, then so the fu*k what. It's your life, Be fu*king happy and live your lives together, and stop letting the god damn internet live your life for you for fu*ks sakes.

So the relationship didn't work out and your solution was to be a thieving piece of sh*t??
I can see where you're coming from. But I dont agree with you.

You never once mentioned in your "rant" how getting with a single mother could enhance YOUR life...

You only get ONE LIFE! With a finite amount of resources. Its a harsh reality, but its true.

So, How could raising another mans child enhance YOUR life?

And while you are putting all of your resources into another mans child, what are you getting back that you couldn't get from a childless woman?

1 month ago '17        #31
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Incel boy.

Post a pic like this.

[pic - click to view]

Don’t nobody give a fu*k bout ur stubby hand.

It’s understood ur a hoppin bob married incel.

Ur kids under ur wife’s insurance u stay at home self hating incel

Ur far is on welfare talkin all this crazy sh*t about black people.

That truly is the republican in u.

1 month ago '17        #32
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Donít nobody give a fu*k bout ur stubby hand.

Itís understood ur a hoppin bob married incel.

Ur kids under ur wifeís insurance u stay at home self hating incel

Ur far is on welfare talkin all this crazy sh*t about black people.

That truly is the republican in u.
Still no pic huh. Keep pretending to be black.

1 month ago '17        #33
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Still no pic huh. Keep pretending to be black.
How does one pretend to be black? U serious s our wanting 2 b white. That’s easy 2 tell.

I got a variety of people from drake fans to non drake fans snitch9 to non snitch9 fans from ctg fans to non ctg fans but for some odd reason ur the only trump supporter that believe I’m not black.

U sayin I’m not black bcuz of what again?

Not bcuz of how I type cuz u brought that up as a last resort.
Do u even have reason ur just joined the band wagon cuz I got deep in ur feelings. Lol

How @ 2 Ronnie?

1 month ago '17        #34
space
space
 Stand Tall said
How does one pretend to be black?

I got a variety of people from drake fans to non drake fans snitch9 to non snitch9 fans from ctg fans to non ctg fans but for some odd reason ur the only trump supporter that believe Iím not black.

U sayin Iím not black bcuz of what again?

Not bcuz of how I type cuz u brought that up as a last resort.
Do u even have reason ur just joined the band wagon cuz I got deep in ur feelings. Lol

How @ 2 Ronnie?
Didnt read. Post a pic Bradley.

1 month ago '17        #35
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Didnt read. Post a pic Bradley.
It’s all good hoppin bob the married incel to a black female with stubbier fingers and 2 blacks kids on welfare republican from some hick town in some hick state .

The self hate u display daily on this from is ur real life. Lol.

Last edited by Stand Tall; 12-18-2018 at 10:15 AM..

1 month ago '09        #36
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
space
$7,231 | Props total: 11183 11183
If you’re over 25, good luck finding a chick without a kid. These bi*ches be having kids as early as possible just prove they can accomplish something.

1 month ago '06        #37
Reflexx 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,458 | Props total: 7899 7899
I'm a stepdad, and I love my stepson to death. And I haven't found the proper word/statement/sentence to explain the deep love I have for my wife. Can't imagine passing up on my wife because a Youtube video said so
+4   

1 month ago '14        #38
G.W. 256 heat pts256
space
space
$23,081 | Props total: 40626 40626
More mgtow garbage. Figures coming from op.

1 month ago '14        #39
G.W. 256 heat pts256
space
space
 Reflexx said
I'm a stepdad, and I love my stepson to death. And I haven't found the proper word/statement/sentence to explain the deep love I have for my wife. Can't imagine passing up on my wife because a Youtube video said so
Couldnít have said it better. Youíre on a site where the people giving out relationship advice have never had a relationship of their own.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #40
space
space
 G.W. said
Couldnít have said it better. Youíre on a site where the people giving out relationship advice have never had a relationship of their own.
You were complaining about having erectile disfunction from anti depressants. fu*k you know about a relstionship. Your girl hates you.

1 month ago '17        #41
space
space
I could never love a women who got fu*ked by another man. Sorry not sorry.

1 month ago '14        #42
G.W. 256 heat pts256
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
You were complaining about having erectile disfunction from anti depressants. fu*k you know about a relstionship. Your girl hates you.
Whatís it like making up random stories on the internet....? And at least I have a girl

1 month ago '14        #43
G.W. 256 heat pts256
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Thatís because youíre insecure.

1 month ago '06        #44
Reflexx 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,458 | Props total: 7899 7899
 TaxStoneCooked said
Where's this island of virgins you know of? Lol
+3   

1 month ago '17        #45
space
space
 Reflexx said
Where's this island of virgins you know of? Lol
Damn sure not an iskand because a good chunk of women are wh*res.

However personally I couldnt do it. Its just not for me. I lucked out. My wife was a virgin.

She wanted to adopt she was big on that out of college. I told her to her face no because I wont love the kid like my own. Im only human

Been married 9 years 2 kids deep...son was born in October.

1 month ago '16        #46
IGotIt 1 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 3010 3010
Stepfather Factory

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 month ago '12        #47
LivinProof 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 5316 5316
 Bloodpantha said
I used to bag a chick that had kids things didnt work out for us so i when she was at work snd the kids was in school i stole a bunch of sh*t around the house and stole every Christmas gift under the tree

[pic - click to view]

1 month ago '06        #48
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 1308 1308
 SpittN4Cash said
I can see where you're coming from. But I dont agree with you.

You never once mentioned in your "rant" how getting with a single mother could enhance YOUR life...

You only get ONE LIFE! With a finite amount of resources. Its a harsh reality, but its true.

So, How could raising another mans child enhance YOUR life?

And while you are putting all of your resources into another mans child, what are you getting back that you couldn't get from a childless woman?
If a person is relying on someone other than themselves to "enhance" their life, then they're a failure. Nobody but you is or should be responsible for your happiness, wellbeing, and/or success in life. Being with someone shouldn't be about using that person as a crutch or ladder in life. Being in a relationship should be about that person being an extension of your happiness, not your sole reason for it.

If you aren't happy with the way your life is or the person you are, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. And if your life is based on living off of finite resources to the point where you're second-guessing allowing someone to be in your life due to your limitations of them, then you have no business having any children whatsoever. Biological or otherwise. That's just being an irresponsible adult.

1 month ago '04        #49
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,845 | Props total: 1820 1820
 G2MC said
If a person is relying on someone other than themselves to "enhance" their life, then they're a failure. Nobody but you is or should be responsible for your happiness, wellbeing, and/or success in life. Being with someone shouldn't be about using that person as a crutch or ladder in life. Being in a relationship should be about that person being an extension of your happiness, not your sole reason for it.

If you aren't happy with the way your life is or the person you are, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. And if your life is based on living off of finite resources to the point where you're second-guessing allowing someone to be in your life due to your limitations of them, then you have no business having any children whatsoever. Biological or otherwise. That's just being an irresponsible adult.
so..you advocate "saving" a single mom to enhance the childs life - but you say if you rely on someone else to enhance YOUR OWN life then you're a failure? that doesnt make sense. All relationships are basically co-dependencies. People wouldn't be in relationships if it didnt enhance their own life somehow

and I believe you SHOULD know how to cut off someone who is draining your resources.

your logic isnt making sense to me.

you must be a woman.

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 12-18-2018 at 03:20 PM..

1 month ago '15        #50
WiseKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 3657 3657
 Stand Tall said
Hoppin bob is a stubby finger self hatin black man with a white wife. And 2 white kids.

Congrats.

Pass that hate down.

This bi*ch a*s hoppin bob self hating black republican wanna be on fu*k sh*t because some men out there are much much much better humans than he can ever be.

Makin fun of step dads. Thatís some fu*kin loser sh*t. And makes fun of single parent house hold. This fu*k boy hoppin bob black rasict /bigot idiot is beyond confused. Glad ur funna be white thru ur kids enjoy
Youread because you grew up with out a father you bastard baby

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  75
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the ďBlood PopĒ & the ďCrip-A-ColaĒ
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  48
Image(s) inside Hawaiian, Japanese, Cherokee Indian, Grenadan & Guamanian all mixed in..
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-259online now  44
Video inside 6 Reasons Youíve Been Drinking Water Wrong
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Image(s) inside lala liv
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Use entertainment mode on Galaxy phone