Damn the BX Step-Fathers lost lmao "Never be a Step dad"

most viewed right now
309 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #1
1209 page views
56 comments

TaxStoneCooked 92 heat pts92
space
space
$14,482 | Props total: 35749 35749
Damn the BX Step-Fathers lost lmao "Never be a Step dad"

56 comments for "Damn the BX Step-Fathers lost lmao "Never be a Step dad""

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #2
TaxStoneCooked 92 heat pts92 OP
space
space
That fu*king laugh soon as the video starts Im done

Cucks raising another dude seed. Dont know how they sleep at night.
+7   

1 month ago '08        #3
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 9296 9296
Eminem Stan stuff makes sense.

1 month ago '15        #4
SeraphKin 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,512 | Props total: 34491 34491
That should be every mans rule. No women with kids
+3   

1 month ago '17        #5
Mr Scaramucci 836 heat pts836
space
space
$3,090 | Props total: 41103 41103
Y’all fu*ked up. Mad salty Bx dudes who date and wife up women with kids about to come in and call you a incel or however the fu*k that term is spelled
+5   

1 month ago '18        #6
Meechy09 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$733 | Props total: 3750 3750

[video - click to view]

This incel has some pretty good videos. Defends incels and you can tell this n*gga story fake.

To be a stepdad you have to marry the bi*ch..... ole searching for love I just wanna settle down a.ss n*ggas. This passive incel sh*t just like hoh.

Real n*gga don’t give a fu*k cause we just fu*kin the bi*ch anyway.

+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #7
Willy Boban 178 heat pts178
space
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 28191 28191
 SeraphKin said
That should be every mans rule. No women with kids
What if the kid is 6ft 8 and playing varsity ball in the 9th grade with league invitations by the 10th grade?

+7   

1 month ago '15        #8
SeraphKin 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,512 | Props total: 34491 34491
 Willy Boban said
What if the kid is 6ft 8 and playing varsity ball in the 9th grade with league invitations by the 10th grade?

go head and gamble with ya life. Step daddy ain't entitled to sh*t
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #9
Papi 534 heat pts534
space
space
$20,102 | Props total: 51000 51000
 Willy Boban said

sh*t I’m 23 and I’ll make him my son

1 month ago '18        #10
Bloodpantha 
space
space
space
$496 | Props total: 572 572
I used to bag a chick that had kids things didnt work out for us so i when she was at work snd the kids was in school i stole a bunch of sh*t around the house and stole every Christmas gift under the tree

1 month ago '15        #11
HollywoodEsco 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2244 2244
 Papi said

sh*t I’m 23 and I’ll make him my son
That’s physically impossible for you
+3   

1 month ago '17        #12
Stand Tall 34 heat pts34
space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 13076 13076
This hoppin bob married incel op is a straight dipsh*t.

Loves 2 bash fatherless kids,single mothers and now wanna bash men who are going to be in a child life

Everyone is supposed 2 be married? And can’t ever be in a relationship if they ain’t married with kids?

He filled with so much stupidity and hate. He obliviously is a perfect hop bob Republican f*ggit incel hiding behind his “perfect “ marriage.
+4   

1 month ago '06        #13
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 1304 1304
What in the entire fu*k is this stupid a.ss backward incel propaganda bullsh*t? This has got to be some of the dumbest sh*t I've heard in a while. You shouldn't be in a relationship with a woman because she has a child? And you definitely shouldn't marry her or be in that child's life because biologically you're not the father?? fu*k out of here with this retarded a.ss sh*t. You women hating incel weirdos are too much, I swear.

Let's see this from a different but similar perspective. One that should actually resonate with a lot of people, especially if you come from poverty to lower-middle-class upbringing. Let's say a child comes from a single parent home, or even a two parent home where both parents work an incredible amount of hours within a workweek to provide for their children. Because of this, while growing up, the child spends most of his or her time at the home of their best friend. During this time, the child obviously becomes acclimated to not only being in that home but also seeing that family as an extension of their own, and vice versa. That family sees the child as one of their own, even though there are no familial ties. Is the mother and/or father wrong for seeing the friend of their own child as a member of the family, even though they have no blood relation to that child? And is the child wrong for seeing that family as his own even though the mother/father is clearly not his parents? That answer is no.

How about those of us who didn't have great or active fathers but were at least fortunate enough to have had father figures or role models to look up to and learn from, even if it was only for a brief time? Where the fu*k would we have been without that person taking the time to care enough for us to show up and teach us how to be a better version of our selves? But it's wrong to be that figure or role model for someone else?

We don't get to choose who our relatives are, but we damn sure get to choose who we consider to be our family, and there's nothing wrong with that.

These fu*king self-loathing incels are so convoluted in the mind and hopped up on women hating rage, that they'll scream up to the skies at anyone who will listen about the dangers and weaknesses of being a caring compassionate person or for loving someone who already has a child. These people are just angry at the world because they were rejected too many times and didn't know how to handle it in a mentally efficient and healthy manner. Now they're running around trying to tell people what's the proper way to live their life. fu*k off, live life in your smelly lonely bat cave and leave the rest of the world alone to live life the way they sit fit for themselves.

Obviously, I'm not saying to go out into the world and save every broad that comes your way. Not every bi*ch is worth saving. But if you find a good woman who just so happens to be a mother to a kid that isn't yours, and you feel like you two would be good together, then so the fu*k what. It's your life, Be fu*king happy and live your lives together, and stop letting the god damn internet live your life for you for fu*ks sakes.

Bloodpantha said
I used to bag a chick that had kids things didnt work out for us so i when she was at work snd the kids was in school i stole a bunch of sh*t around the house and stole every Christmas gift under the tree
So the relationship didn't work out and your solution was to be a thieving piece of sh*t??
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #14
space
space
Cuck boys up in arms.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #15
space
space
 Stand Tall said
This hoppin bob married incel op is a straight dipsh*t.

Loves 2 bash fatherless kids,single mothers and now wanna bash men who are going to be in a child life

Everyone is supposed 2 be married? And can’t ever be in a relationship if they ain’t married with kids?

He filled with so much stupidity and hate. He obliviously is a perfect hop bob Republican f*ggit incel hiding behind his “perfect “ marriage.
Prove your black or dont talk to me. Typing in cyber black facw eat a d!ck. Step dad lol

1 month ago '17        #16
Stand Tall 34 heat pts34
space
space
Hoppin bob is a stubby finger self hatin black man with a white wife. And 2 white kids.

Congrats.

Pass that hate down.

This bi*ch a.ss hoppin bob self hating black republican wanna be on fu*k sh*t because some men out there are much much much better humans than he can ever be.

Makin fun of step dads. That’s some fu*kin loser sh*t. And makes fun of single parent house hold. This fu*k boy hoppin bob black rasict /bigot idiot is beyond confused. Glad ur funna be white thru ur kids enjoy

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #17
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Hoppin bob is a stubby finger self hatin black man with a white wife. And 2 white kids.

Congrats.

Pass that hate down.

This bi*ch a.ss hoppin bob self hating black republican wanna be on fu*k sh*t because some men out there are much much much better humans than he can ever be.

Makin fun of step dads. That’s some fu*kin loser sh*t. And makes fun of single parent house hold. This fu*k boy hoppin bob black rasict /bigot idiot is beyond confused. Glad ur funna be white thru ur kids enjoy
You aint even got the balls to quote me.

Single mothers are cancer. Step dads are cuck boys. Mustve hit nerve huh step pops hahahaha

You were raised single mom thot hahahahaha

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #18
space
space
 Stand Tall said

Congrats.

Pass that hate down.

"Fatherless" is in your posts more than any other word now its "hes making fun of step dads" hahahahahahahahaha

First you said I was an incel then I proved I had kids..now my wife is white hahahaha my kids black as sh*t lololol and so is my wife. Pitch black. Hahahahaha

Step dad raised loser lol

1 month ago '17        #19
Stand Tall 34 heat pts34
space
space
You are a married hoppin bob incel.

No problem will type who you are that way.

If ur wife is “pitch” black married 2 chump like lol. Extra funny.

You hate black people and a proud republican and take ever opportunity 2 spew ur hate.

Don’t say/ type that shot if u really don’t hate black peoples U think that helps?

1 month ago '17        #20
Stand Tall 34 heat pts34
space
space
And this thread has been d as u attention seeking stubby fingered hoppin bob married incel.

1 month ago '04        #21
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,510 | Props total: 19596 19596
 Bloodpantha said
bruh
+1   

1 month ago '06        #22
imthatinfamous 41 heat pts41
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 6752 6752
 G2MC said
What in the entire fu*k is this stupid a.ss backward incel propaganda bullsh*t? This has got to be some of the dumbest sh*t I've heard in a while. You shouldn't be in a relationship with a woman because she has a child? And you definitely shouldn't marry her or be in that child's life because biologically you're not the father?? fu*k out of here with this retarded a.ss sh*t. You women hating incel weirdos are too much, I swear.

Let's see this from a different but similar perspective. One that should actually resonate with a lot of people, especially if you come from poverty to lower-middle-class upbringing. Let's say a child comes from a single parent home, or even a two parent home where both parents work an incredible amount of hours within a workweek to provide for their children. Because of this, while growing up, the child spends most of his or her time at the home of their best friend. During this time, the child obviously becomes acclimated to not only being in that home but also seeing that family as an extension of their own, and vice versa. That family sees the child as one of their own, even though there are no familial ties. Is the mother and/or father wrong for seeing the friend of their own child as a member of the family, even though they have no blood relation to that child? And is the child wrong for seeing that family as his own even though the mother/father is clearly not his parents? That answer is no.

How about those of us who didn't have great or active fathers but were at least fortunate enough to have had father figures or role models to look up to and learn from, even if it was only for a brief time? Where the fu*k would we have been without that person taking the time to care enough for us to show up and teach us how to be a better version of our selves? But it's wrong to be that figure or role model for someone else?

We don't get to choose who our relatives are, but we damn sure get to choose who we consider to be our family, and there's nothing wrong with that.

These fu*king self-loathing incels are so convoluted in the mind and hopped up on women hating rage, that they'll scream up to the skies at anyone who will listen about the dangers and weaknesses of being a caring compassionate person or for loving someone who already has a child. These people are just angry at the world because they were rejected too many times and didn't know how to handle it in a mentally efficient and healthy manner. Now they're running around trying to tell people what's the proper way to live their life. fu*k off, live life in your smelly lonely bat cave and leave the rest of the world alone to live life the way they sit fit for themselves.

Obviously, I'm not saying to go out into the world and save every broad that comes your way. Not every bi*ch is worth saving. But if you find a good woman who just so happens to be a mother to a kid that isn't yours, and you feel like you two would be good together, then so the fu*k what. It's your life, Be fu*king happy and live your lives together, and stop letting the god damn internet live your life for you for fu*ks sakes.

So the relationship didn't work out and your solution was to be a thieving piece of sh*t??
well, we found a cuck that is triggered

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #23
space
space
 Willy Boban said

Thats still not your kid and you arent entitled to anything
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #24
space
space
 Stand Tall said
And this thread has been d as u attention seeking stubby fingered hoppin bob married incel.
Quote me loser quit ducking

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #25
space
space
 Stand Tall said
You are a married hoppin bob incel.

No problem will type who you are that way.

If ur wife is “pitch” black married 2 chump like lol. Extra funny.

You hate black people and a proud republican and take ever opportunity 2 spew ur hate.

Don’t say/ type that shot if u really don’t hate black peoples U think that helps?
Man speak and type correctly I can't understand what youre trying to say. Everyone on this site can type normal except you foh

I proved Im black. Do the same.

Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  38
Proof That There Are Aliens In The Ocean
104 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+150online now  31
Image(s) inside She Got Those A-Cup Tiddies But, That Petite Ass Is Stupendous!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Jan 18 - Trump to make announcement on border protection and shutdown tomorrow..
171 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside SouljaBoy is Caught Shoplifting a New Headband in NYC
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-31online now  10
Drake Exposed For Sliding into A Transgender Women’s DMs
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  9
NBA Shaq on Michael Jordan 'He F*cked Me Up After I HARD Fouled Him' January 2..
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
21 Savage ,Young Thug and others under investigation by GBI and the Dekalb Cou..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside FOUND ANOTHER THICK MIDGET ON IG, ON MY PIED PIPER sh-t
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy