Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors

most viewed right now
30 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '16        #51
SobeSoles 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 618 618
I got on the Funko game late, i need that Tupac and all the Biggies.. I collect mostly Games and Music pops

[instagram - click to view]

+6   

4 months ago '18        #52
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1746 1746
 SobeSoles said
I got on the Funko game late, i need that Tupac and all the Biggies.. I collect mostly Games and Music pops

I like that Marty one you got.. never seen that one before.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #53
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 434ta3 said
No lie my guy I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Of course as an avid rap fan I had to get the Biggie version. But I have been bidding on others like the Dragon Ball z versions. Tell me more on which ones are worth $1000????????

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Huge rap fan and overall a music lover. I got that other biggie on the way. Mad I didn’t jump on the funko wave earlier and missed out on the Pac, public enemy and run-dmc funkos.. those are selling for a grip!!

The few I know that are pricey that I own are

Mr Met
Beavis
Butthead
Scarface
The bride (kill bill)
Uma, Bruce Willis and Tarantino characters from Pulp Fiction

That’s just naming a few.. just preordered a bunch of dope ones dropping early next year.
+2   

4 months ago '16        #54
SobeSoles 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 618 618
 Scrooged said
I like that Marty one you got.. never seen that one before.
Dropped this summer got lucky and was in the mall or I would have missed it
+1   

4 months ago '18        #55
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
A couple of the ones I preordered

[pic - click to view]

The legend Rick James

[pic - click to view]

Another legend, Freddie Mercury

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

HOF’s jerry rice and Deion Sanders

And finally, please don’t ask me why cause I honestly don’t even know why BUT I heard they might be worth something in the future so I scooped them up while they still cheap ...

[pic - click to view]

����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️
+3   

4 months ago '11        #56
PotheadFocker 176 heat pts176
space
space
$35,002 | Props total: 12768 12768
I got Elliot Alderson and Squanchy lol. Got my son some fortnight ones off hottopic website and they are d*cking me around and likely won’t be here til after Christmas I’m pissed
+1   

4 months ago '11        #57
PotheadFocker 176 heat pts176
space
space
$35,002 | Props total: 12768 12768
My daughter also has an oversized Titan Annie from attack on titan we got at a comic con
+1   

4 months ago '18        #58
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 PotheadFocker said
My daughter also has an oversized Titan Annie from attack on titan we got at a comic con
Sit on those exclusive comic con ones bro.. they gain value fast!!
+2   

4 months ago '16        #59
GLOIN 482 heat pts482
space
space
$11,036 | Props total: 31729 31729
 Scrooged said
Sit on those exclusive comic con ones bro.. they gain value fast!!
Fall convention is the same thing sticker as comic con right?

4 months ago '06        #60
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,419 | Props total: 4686 4686
I've always liked these...
+1   

4 months ago '05        #61
WCIB 123 heat pts123
space
space
$27,074 | Props total: 13892 13892
I got Kenny Omega, Cody and The Young Bucks. Also, Black Panther and k*llmonger. Pretty sure there’s a Thanos here somewhere...

4 months ago '14        #62
Mr Harrow 47 heat pts47
space
space
$17,213 | Props total: 23628 23628
Cus of this thread, just bought my first one. Its al Bundy in his polk high uniform.
+4   

4 months ago '09        #63
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 1681 1681
I see them around at the gaming stores

4 months ago '18        #64
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 GLOIN said
Fall convention is the same thing sticker as comic con right?
Comic con ones say comic con exclusive on the box
+1   

4 months ago '18        #65
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Mr Harrow said
Cus of this thread, just bought my first one. Its al Bundy in his polk high uniform.
Great choice!

[pic - click to view]

+2   

4 months ago '18        #66
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 WCIB said
I got Kenny Omega, Cody and The Young Bucks. Also, Black Panther and k*llmonger. Pretty sure there’s a Thanos here somewhere...
They got a few different Thanos ones, some more valuable than others
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '18        #67
Blaffy 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,139 | Props total: 30725 30725

[pic - click to view]

Ohhh

[pic - click to view]

+3   

4 months ago '04        #68
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3710 3710
I bought the Sam from Trick R Treat one awhile back just as a Halloween decoration and now that bi*ch going for 150 lol
+3   

4 months ago '18        #69
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 persuazion said
I bought the Sam from Trick R Treat one awhile back just as a Halloween decoration and now that bi*ch going for 150 lol
Nice lil surprise investments bruh..

4 months ago '12        #70
nxtiq 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,920 | Props total: 2470 2470
My boy got into this sh*t a couple years ago. He had a massive collection, a lot of rare ones. He does these "Waffles" on Facebook everyday. n*gga making some bread off the sh*t. He's said that he's spent about $2k total since the start and has already broke even with the waffles. Still has well over $1k worth of product that could end up selling for a lot more.

4 months ago '18        #71
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 nxtiq said
My boy got into this sh*t a couple years ago. He had a massive collection, a lot of rare ones. He does these "Waffles" on Facebook everyday. n*gga making some bread off the sh*t. He's said that he's spent about $2k total since the start and has already broke even with the waffles. Still has well over $1k worth of product that could end up selling for a lot more.
I’m not familiar with “waffles” . What’s that?

4 months ago '12        #72
nxtiq 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,920 | Props total: 2470 2470
 Scrooged said
I’m not familiar with “waffles” . What’s that?
I'm gonna be off on the explanation, because I've only watched him do it once. But because you cant technically do a "raffle" on FB they call them "Waffles".

So he puts up a pop that's worth maybe $100 and a few other items worth less, separated into tiers. And people put in something between $3 and $5 to be in a raffle drawing to be able to pick a number between 1-20 to see if they win, and if they win, what tier item they can get.

If they win a low tier item they have the option to take one or be able to get another free chance in the next drawing. So at the end of the day, someone could potentially get a $100 item for $5, while he made mad money off the entrants, and probably still has his $100 item. I know he's gone 7 rounds off of one before. It was pretty dope to watch.
+2   

4 months ago '14        #73
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,242 | Props total: 17969 17969
 Scrooged said
Whats up BX? Long time lurker/user here, been pretty inactive for the past few years but getting back into the mix.

Im not sure if this thread belongs here or not but i took a wild guess. For all the browsing ive done here on BX, i dont think ive ever seen a Pop Funko thread.
For anyone who doesn't know what im talking about, im talking bout these miniature lil fu*king figurines that are very popular and have been for few years now and show no signs of slowing down. They pretty much cover all interesting pop culture people ranging from games, movies,music,sports,cartoons and so on. Ive never been into collecting things (ie comics,sneakers etc.) but these things have me hooked. I think i was given my first one as a gift from a cousin and they caught my attention ever since.

Some of these are as cheap as $7-$10 and some are pricier around the $100 dollar ballpark. Then you have rare ones that were not largely manufactured that can range from a couple hundred bucks into the thousands!!! I think the most expensive one that i ever bought was probably $25 bucks. Now that i started cataloguing my sh*t, i see that i have a few that are selling for a couple $100 bucks online.

i just made this thread for anyone whos interested in these things that wanna share pickups, upcoming ones and just talk bullsh*t on the topic.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I slapped because of the veiled attempt to show off the rum box.

But yeah...Love those things. I have a collection of about 18 of them, but I throw away the box. My newest pick-up is Al Bundy one.

+1   

4 months ago '04        #74
jphidang 
space
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 126 126
 Scrooged said
Haha. Nice tip dude. I try to stick with exclusives too but still like regular ones as well.

There’s no way to pre-order just the chase one at GameStop??
nope cuz they know the chase pops are worth much more money. alot of the regular pops have chase variants, they just discontinue manufacture early so gotta snag them during release. u can go to gamestop and ask for a list of their pre order pops that are coming out soon. they have a contract with funko so they pretty much get EVERY pop that is being released for the year, but the non popular one's they only receive like 1-3 of those unless u preorder, then their warehouse will ship a few more a*suming it's popular if it got preordered etc.

4 months ago '18        #75
Scrooged 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 nxtiq said
I'm gonna be off on the explanation, because I've only watched him do it once. But because you cant technically do a "raffle" on FB they call them "Waffles".

So he puts up a pop that's worth maybe $100 and a few other items worth less, separated into tiers. And people put in something between $3 and $5 to be in a raffle drawing to be able to pick a number between 1-20 to see if they win, and if they win, what tier item they can get.

If they win a low tier item they have the option to take one or be able to get another free chance in the next drawing. So at the end of the day, someone could potentially get a $100 item for $5, while he made mad money off the entrants, and probably still has his $100 item. I know he's gone 7 rounds off of one before. It was pretty dope to watch.
Nice lil come up. Gotta respect the hustle

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  25
Video inside PAAG life
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  14
Image(s) inside lillybangz
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+121online now  10
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy