Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '18        #26
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$127 | Props total: 335 335
 isthistobe said
I just saw that on niketalk ; looks dope
Thereís a 2000page thread on there
oh sh*t, lol didnt even know they had one with him in a purple jersey too wtf??

i was referring to this one

[pic - click to view]

+6   

1 month ago '04        #27
Miami 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 2500 2500
dope collection op. never got into the pop figures, although some do look dope af. i like some of the figures NECA makes as well.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #28
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,859 | Props total: 7216 7216
i got a bunch of cuphead ones and will he getting more
+2   

1 month ago '16        #29
Wrecks 5 heat pts
space
space
$282 | Props total: 1149 1149

[pic - click to view]

Got these so far, haven’t really been collecting lately
+2   

1 month ago '14        #30
thumpa119 8 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 896 896
My modest joints...my daughter on the other hand has about 30

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+5   

1 month ago '04        #31
jphidang 
space
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 123 123
when i was with gamestop affiliate, the ones to get are the "chase" ones, which are alternate colors etc or some are just minor differences. like when they dropped the rugrats pops, only 1 in 5 are chase and they only manufacture a few chases, so they go for the most money. as well as the comic con exclusives as well. i only buy the chase and the comic con ones since those are the only ones worth real money

alot of ppl go to small town gamestops, and if u pre order the pops that funko announce will have a chase variant, then pre order 5 of that same pop since 1 in 5 is guaranteed to be a chase, then just buy the one that's chase and cancel the pre order on the other 4

bx fam can thank me later lol
+2   

1 month ago '18        #32
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 jphidang said
when i was with gamestop affiliate, the ones to get are the "chase" ones, which are alternate colors etc or some are just minor differences. like when they dropped the rugrats pops, only 1 in 5 are chase and they only manufacture a few chases, so they go for the most money. as well as the comic con exclusives as well. i only buy the chase and the comic con ones since those are the only ones worth real money

alot of ppl go to small town gamestops, and if u pre order the pops that funko announce will have a chase variant, then pre order 5 of that same pop since 1 in 5 is guaranteed to be a chase, then just buy the one that's chase and cancel the pre order on the other 4

bx fam can thank me later lol
Haha. Nice tip dude. I try to stick with exclusives too but still like regular ones as well.

Thereís no way to pre-order just the chase one at GameStop??

1 month ago '18        #33
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 thumpa119 said
My modest joints...my daughter on the other hand has about 30

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Definitely gotta scoop those married with children sets.. life long fan of the Bundys

1 month ago '15        #34
Preacher Mane 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,674 | Props total: 31195 31195
I have close to 75 of them. Iíve been looking for a Ken Griffey Jr for a reasonable price for a while now.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #35
GLOIN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,470 | Props total: 28560 28560
 Preacher Mane said
I have close to 75 of them. Iíve been looking for a Ken Griffey Jr for a reasonable price for a while now.
The rookie jersey one? sh*t is expensive

1 month ago '12        #36
AlBooBoo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$43,980 | Props total: 58280 58280
My old room mate collected these

1 month ago '07        #37
kyhoopsgoat 426 heat pts426
space
space
$19,309 | Props total: 5970 5970
I have CM Punk (Pink) sells for $230. I got it at the Peddlers Mall for $20. I also have Amy Winehouse.

1 month ago '05        #38
th4lb 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,517 | Props total: 6315 6315
I need that quail dog...top 5 cartoons of all time

Lord420 said

[pic - click to view]

Here is my list, I love these things always looking for some one who is into it to share with.

1 month ago '04        #39
j0hncena 106 heat pts106
space
space
$13,104 | Props total: 4237 4237
Always wondered what the obsession was with these things I remember a few years back in a 2nd and Charles and they had just about anybody you could of think of on deck didn’t know they was worth anything would of been a nice come up if I was hip to this kind of sh*t

1 month ago '07        #40
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,142 | Props total: 9408 9408
Thought Bout buying some but never did, have the Trunks one that came as a DBFZ preorder bonus but that's it

1 month ago '05        #41
white-chocolate 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,907 | Props total: 1843 1843
my wife bought me the Tupac one.. not sure where it is right now.. i know it's boxed up somewhere tho.. sh*t's worth money..

Amazon.com got it for $740, also

y'all think i should sell it?
+4   

1 month ago '17        #42
SATX 2 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 1733 1733
 white-chocolate said
my wife bought me the Tupac one.. not sure where it is right now.. i know it's boxed up somewhere tho.. sh*t's worth money..

I'd say let it build up a bit more in value then if you still want to go through with it do it. Funko rarely if ever re releases something.
I had no idea that in the course of one year a Elvira pop I got for $10 is now worth over a $100

1 month ago '15        #43
MULVTTX 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 5855 5855
fu*k that

1 month ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3534 heat pts3534
space
space
$57,695 | Props total: 32049 32049
Need the 2pac and Notorious BIG ones

[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 month ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3534 heat pts3534
space
space
$57,695 | Props total: 32049 32049
 white-chocolate said

I'd find that bi*ch and keep somewhere safe. Wanna keep the box as new as possible. Collectors are anal about that sh*t

1 month ago '05        #46
Ari Gold 340 heat pts340
space
space
$15,734 | Props total: 4266 4266
I like them a lot. But I steer clear of them because I dont want it to be a money pit. I dont own any personal collection. I do get some signed for resale. My biggest sale was Tatiana Maslany from that show Orphan Black for $225 and John Cleese from Monty Python for $175. If they make a Carlos Correa one I'm fu*kes because I'll have to buy it which will open up the flood gates!

1 month ago '17        #47
434ta3 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 490 490
 Scrooged said
Whats up BX? Long time lurker/user here, been pretty inactive for the past few years but getting back into the mix.

Im not sure if this thread belongs here or not but i took a wild guess. For all the browsing ive done here on BX, i dont think ive ever seen a Pop Funko thread.
For anyone who doesn't know what im talking about, im talking bout these miniature lil fu*king figurines that are very popular and have been for few years now and show no signs of slowing down. They pretty much cover all interesting pop culture people ranging from games, movies,music,sports,cartoons and so on. Ive never been into collecting things (ie comics,sneakers etc.) but these things have me hooked. I think i was given my first one as a gift from a cousin and they caught my attention ever since.

Some of these are as cheap as $7-$10 and some are pricier around the $100 dollar ballpark. Then you have rare ones that were not largely manufactured that can range from a couple hundred bucks into the thousands!!! I think the most expensive one that i ever bought was probably $25 bucks. Now that i started cataloguing my sh*t, i see that i have a few that are selling for a couple $100 bucks online.

i just made this thread for anyone whos interested in these things that wanna share pickups, upcoming ones and just talk bullsh*t on the topic.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

No lie my guy I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Of course as an avid rap fan I had to get the Biggie version. But I have been bidding on others like the Dragon Ball z versions. Tell me more on which ones are worth $1000????????

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+4   

1 month ago '07        #48
Opinion 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 566 566
I had a small collection of like 40 or 50, but being military I always end up writing a note on the box and end up giving them away to people when they PCS as a good memento to be remembered by. Literally had a wall of about 20 on my office at work which was always a good convo starter, I leave all mine in the box.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #49
GoCop 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 650 650
good post OP

the only POP I have is a Biggie POP that I found in Comic Con

My friend got a bunch of Game of Thrones POPs that he bought at like 15 - 30 a couple years ago and now they're worth a hundred plus
Also got some Dragonball Super figures too
+1   

1 month ago '09        #50
DEATH 64 heat pts64
space
space
$23,606 | Props total: 4041 4041
i got the horror ones all the gears of war ones hey arnold ones and several wwe ones

Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  23
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  21
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
306 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-16online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - No Marcus Garvey day but there is a MLK day?
153 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+177online now  10
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Taraji P now cancelled
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+52online now  5
Image(s) inside 🇩🇴 miss Hernandez
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+89online now  5
#NATION: Kerri Waters
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+81online now  4
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
154 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy