Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors

most viewed right now
-35  54
39 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '18        #1
4869 page views
199 comments

Scrooged 1 heat pts
space
space
$123 | Props total: 325 325
Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors

Whats up BX? Long time lurker/user here, been pretty inactive for the past few years but getting back into the mix.

Im not sure if this thread belongs here or not but i took a wild guess. For all the browsing ive done here on BX, i dont think ive ever seen a Pop Funko thread.
For anyone who doesn't know what im talking about, im talking bout these miniature lil fu*king figurines that are very popular and have been for few years now and show no signs of slowing down. They pretty much cover all interesting pop culture people ranging from games, movies,music,sports,cartoons and so on. Ive never been into collecting things (ie comics,sneakers etc.) but these things have me hooked. I think i was given my first one as a gift from a cousin and they caught my attention ever since.

Some of these are as cheap as $7-$10 and some are pricier around the $100 dollar ballpark. Then you have rare ones that were not largely manufactured that can range from a couple hundred bucks into the thousands!!! I think the most expensive one that i ever bought was probably $25 bucks. Now that i started cataloguing my sh*t, i see that i have a few that are selling for a couple $100 bucks online.

i just made this thread for anyone whos interested in these things that wanna share pickups, upcoming ones and just talk bullsh*t on the topic.

+35   

199 comments for "Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors"

1 month ago '11        #2
rbarber1234 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,430 | Props total: 5932 5932
I went out searching for one of the Pennywise ones back when they released. I heard they were going for a grip. My boss gets all the batman related ones, he has a pretty nice collection.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #3
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 rbarber1234 said
I went out searching for one of the Pennywise ones back when they released. I heard they were going for a grip. My boss gets all the batman related ones, he has a pretty nice collection.
Big Batman fan here and I got a handful of different Batman funkos too.. they have a wide variety of those.. I got one pennywise (from the original IT) but I know they have a pretty good variety of the new IT .. have you seen that “movie moment” IT funko?? sh*ts dope, think the cheapest I’ve seen it was 70 bucks online .

[pic - click to view]

+17   

1 month ago '17        #4
SATX 2 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 1722 1722
I got a majority of the horror film ones, few of the marvel, star wars, and Jurassic park pops.

Slowed down a lot though. OP have you ever checked to see how much your collection is worth?
+3   

1 month ago '04        #5
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,501 | Props total: 19931 19931
Only ones I have are Rocko with Spunky and Arnold to match my Rocko and Hey Arnold DVD sets, they remind of South Park versions of action figures with how they look but I can see why people collect them, they're kind of cool.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #6
Veggie Burgers 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,951 | Props total: 5889 5889
I've got about 60 or 70 of them. Every time I hit the store I end up buying a ridiculous amount. I wanna get the Biggie and Pac ones next. And probably Prince. I'm running out of places to put them though.
+7   

1 month ago '18        #7
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 SATX said
I got a majority of the horror film ones, few of the marvel, star wars, and Jurassic park pops.

Slowed down a lot though. OP have you ever checked to see how much your collection is worth?
Love those horror movie ones. i want that unmasked jason voorhees one.
Havent put numbers together to be honest..have no intentions of selling them. But a few i have are going for 100 + online. i have Scareface, Beavis and butthead , pulp fiction characters to name a few.

1000bluntz said
Only ones I have are Rocko with Spunky and Arnold to match my Rocko and Hey Arnold DVD sets, they remind of South Park versions of action figures with how they look but I can see why people collect them, they're kind of cool.
Very addictive lol. but i really appreciate the attention to detail they put on some of them. Very cool to look at.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #8
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Veggie Burgers said
I've got about 60 or 70 of them. Every time I hit the store I end up buying a ridiculous amount. I wanna get the Biggie and Pac ones next. And probably Prince. I'm running out of places to put them though.
That Pac gonna cost you a grip! lol. very rare. last i saw, its selling for like 700-800 bucks. Thats insane.. For a lil piece of plastic!
+2   

1 month ago '15        #9
Veggie Burgers 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,951 | Props total: 5889 5889
 Scrooged said
That Pac gonna cost you a grip! lol. very rare. last i saw, its selling for like 700-800 bucks. Thats insane.. For a lil piece of plastic!
Yeah. I've seen it on eBay for about $400. The Biggie ones used to be about the same but recently I've seen them for about $30. Maybe if I wait I'll get lucky
+1   

1 month ago '09        #10
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,750 | Props total: 6518 6518
I have an Twin Peaks Audrey Horne one.

I liked her character but i have no clue why i bought it
+4   

1 month ago '17        #11
SATX 2 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 1722 1722
 Scrooged said
Love those horror movie ones. i want that unmasked jason voorhees one.
There's a app called stashpedia, you sign up and check off which ones you have. It'll tell you the current trending prices and how much your collection is worth.

The two most expensive in mine is Captain Spaulding and Sam from Trick 'r Treat. They're going for about $100+ last I checked
+5   

1 month ago '18        #12
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Axl Rose said
I have an Twin Peaks Audrey Horne one.

I liked her character but i have no clue why i bought it
lol, thats how they get you.

First one that i myself bought was a breaking bad heisenberg one. They got me for much more money after that.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #13
JacobWatch 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,595 | Props total: 6359 6359
Ok so the trick is to hodl these?

I’ve always had the opportunity to cop for a good price but the online resale never really seemed worth it for the ones I seen

Hearing about you guys collection making me want to start my own for fun

+1   

1 month ago '18        #14
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 SATX said
There's a app called stashpedia, you sign up and check off which ones you have. It'll tell you the current trending prices and how much your collection is worth.

The two most expensive in mine is Captain Spaulding and Sam from Trick 'r Treat. They're going for about $100+ last I checked
Yooo, good looking out dude. That app can come in handy. i appreciate it .
+1   

1 month ago '18        #15
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 JacobWatch said
Ok so the trick is to hodl these?

Iíve always had the opportunity to cop for a good price but the online resale never really seemed worth it for the ones I seen

Hearing about you guys collection making me want to start my own for fun

Its a cheap lil investment as long you dont go crazy. Ive had plenty super impulsive buys but fu*k it. the ones ive bought were 7-10 bucks so when i saw what they were selling for online, kinda made me wanna keep collecting.. Issues with licensing+discontinuing and quantities produced is what make them gain value. You never know what one may be worth later down the road.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #16
franchise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$8,005 | Props total: 1012 1012
My boy be flipping these things but i got no clue and itll stay that way
+2   

1 month ago '18        #17
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
@
Thanx again for that app. sh*t is super convenient

This is a screenshot of ones that I’ve counted off the top of my head so far lol.. I still have boxes filled with more. These sh*ts add up quick!

[pic - click to view]

+4   

1 month ago '18        #18
wildish 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 749 749
nah if i buy im opening it not just having it lay around in a box
+6   

1 month ago '16        #19
GLOIN 433 heat pts433
space
space
$10,454 | Props total: 28436 28436
Error

Last edited by GLOIN; 12-15-2018 at 07:03 PM..

1 month ago '14        #20
black cobra 792 heat pts792
space
space
$16,742 | Props total: 72726 72726
My sister has some stranger things ones
+1   

1 month ago '16        #21
GLOIN 433 heat pts433
space
space
$10,454 | Props total: 28436 28436

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I got a lot more

$796 total without 5 with no value in there. The Vegito isn’t even up there yet

Also got that Metallic Vegito on Thursday

Last edited by GLOIN; 12-15-2018 at 07:21 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '15        #22
isthistobe 424 heat pts424
space
space
$5,071 | Props total: 22683 22683
You got some cool ones OP

I work at this apparel company and we buy tons of Pops

Let’s just say this company has their own exclusives and a large amount of our revenue comes from pops

We have two ten foot pops in our office

Im a buyer and buy pops for our brand

I don’t collect them but I know a lotta people do cause everyone has a connection with a character
+2   

1 month ago '18        #23
Scrooged 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 isthistobe said
You got some cool ones OP

I work at this apparel company and we buy tons of Pops

Letís just say this company has their own exclusives and a large amount of our revenue comes from pops

We have two ten foot pops in our office

Im a buyer and buy pops for our brand

I donít collect them but I know a lotta people do cause everyone has a connection with a character

Nice! id pick up the exclusive, small quantities ones if your store(s) get those kind. Wanted to pick up that Lebron Footlocker exclusive just cause i have a feeling it'll be worth some nice change in the future but they sold out super quick.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #24
Lord420 
space
space
$6 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

Here is my list, I love these things always looking for some one who is into it to share with.
+6   

1 month ago '15        #25
isthistobe 424 heat pts424
space
space
$5,071 | Props total: 22683 22683
 Scrooged said
Nice! id pick up the exclusive, small quantities ones if your store(s) get those kind. Wanted to pick up that Lebron Footlocker exclusive just cause i have a feeling it'll be worth some nice change in the future but they sold out super quick.
I just saw that on niketalk ; looks dope
Thereís a 2000page thread on there
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+95online now  63
Image(s) inside C'est La Vie
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-32online now  50
Video inside We have a new savior
105 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+111online now  45
Wish she'd squat on me
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+111online now  39
Image(s) inside Raw or Nah
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+97online now  27
Video inside She was not fu-kin pleased 😂😂
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  24
Video inside Jan 20 - Food Stamps To Be Partially Replaced By 'Harvest Boxes' By 2-19
182 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+270online now  18
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
425 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  17
Image(s) inside Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
232 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy