The Official [ Assassin's Creed Odyssey ] Thread

most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 months ago '04        #101
D.IrIsH 369 heat pts369
space
space
$6,101 | Props total: 9371 9371
 HARBINGER said
Ahh. Level 10 atm.. only 12 hrs in. Went back to Kephallonia to clear the island.

But sh*t.. I just noticed I can stand on my horse with the left bumper but I dont know why yet
[pic - click to view]

So you can a*sassinate from your horse, on the move - you fu*kin noob

+3   

6 months ago '17        #102
Timberwolves 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 7549 7549
Haven't put this game down, way too much to do, nothing overly repetitive yet, story is actually fire, map is way bigger than I expected and beautiful to look at. Catching random mercenaries trying to k*ll you in traffic is the best.

I was k*lling this huge boar for a quest and almost had it down to 25% (took forever) and this mercenary came out of nowhere who been looking for me all day and just 1 shot k*lled me.

I was mad that I died but I appreciate the extra realism that you can get got at any time and someone is actually looking for you on the map step by step and you can actually see that in real time.

This is the best RPG open world game in a long time. Solid 9/10
+1   

6 months ago '10        #103
robbeta86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$331 | Props total: 356 356
 marx1684 said
Keep in mind the season for cheap s**t is upon us. Hold out for holiday sales if you can. Games be dirt cheap.
I need to quit coming in this thread and hyping myself into almost buying this game now. I know it be on sale next month just gotta hold off.
+1   

6 months ago '09        #104
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 1017 1017
This is the first AC game I've played since Black Flag and fu*k it's good. I've dropped Spider-Man, MH:W, Yakuza 0, Forza Horizon 4 and SCUM to play this and pretty sure I'll be playing until RDR2 comes out.

I just wish Sony would make access to your screenshots/photos taken in-game easier to access. That flash drive sh*t feels like 2005 smh.
+1   

6 months ago '05        #105
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461 OP
space
space
$53,424 | Props total: 13294 13294
 D.IrIsH said
So you can a*sassinate from your horse, on the move - you fu*kin noob

Noob? U couldnt do that in origins from what i remember & imma take that as disrespect.

Im not about to have a d*ck measuring contest but I beast the games I do play.
+1   

6 months ago '05        #106
space
space
 Phenom354 said
Great game so far.

Few issues though: the fu*king camera while swimming is a God damned idiot, the archery sensitivity is too low and some of the dialog is cringe worthy.

It's more the Witcher 3 than anything but that not a bad thing.
Did you try adjusting it in the menu? It starts on partial aim

6 months ago '05        #107
space
space
 J Money B&W said
Damn this games pretty long huh?
Yes & the DLCs dont come out till march and it comes out in episodes.

6 months ago '05        #108
space
space
 tre0624 said
got the last a*sassins creed on black friday for i believe like $8 in a flash sale lol. I'll see if this one has a similar offer from amazon. Last one was great btw
fu*king steal. U get all the extra content too?

6 months ago '14        #109
ADthe3rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,704 | Props total: 1174 1174
 HARBINGER said
Not playing exploration? It takes that yellow bubble out the game and u have to read the map. Thats what you mean?
Nah, I'm playing it like that. But like, how in Witcher, you gotta read about monsters to learn their weaknesses, that type of stuff. That's literally all that's missing IMO. Granted, there aren't monsters in this game which requires a bestiary, but that's about it.

It's VERY close with the "it's west of Apollo forest, in a peninsula" that sh*t's dope, but it's still feels a little too easy sometimes.

They make up for it with ship battles, I got my a*s handed to me a few times lol

6 months ago '14        #110
ADthe3rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
They really could have called this something else. I mean Iím like 25 hours in and I have no heard 1 mention of the a*sassinís or Templarís.

Right?? The closest thing you get to it is that
[spoiler - click to view]

Nonetheless, this game is marvelous.
+1   

6 months ago '04        #111
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 2727 2727
This game is fire and will GOTY either tied with, right in front, or right behind RDR2. Im telling u there is nothing better then hitting the sea with the squad... the water is stunning... the ocean has all kind of creatures, treasure all over... so much to do in this game... and i keep venturing back into the ocean.

6 months ago '10        #112
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,935 | Props total: 9782 9782
 robbeta86 said
I need to quit coming in this thread and hyping myself into almost buying this game now. I know it be on sale next month just gotta hold off.
The season of shameless spending is almost upon us.
Be strong bruh. Be strong...
+3   

6 months ago '05        #113
space
space
 ADthe3rd said
Nah, I'm playing it like that. But like, how in Witcher, you gotta read about monsters to learn their weaknesses, that type of stuff. That's literally all that's missing IMO. Granted, there aren't monsters in this game which requires a bestiary, but that's about it.

It's VERY close with the "it's west of Apollo forest, in a peninsula" that sh*t's dope, but it's still feels a little too easy sometimes.

They make up for it with ship battles, I got my a*s handed to me a few times lol
You better be playing Nightmare cuz i feel like if I was 1 step down Id be rolling over those enemy ships.

Yesterday I was playing 1 story where I had to save a broad on a ship that got yanked up Amistad style. I was f*ghting like my life depended on it. Was bout to board and some other ship sunk dat bi*ch just when I got them to stand down

Had to waltz back to shore to my quest giver like
[pic - click to view]

+2   

6 months ago '05        #114
space
space
1st patch is here

[video - click to view]

+1   

6 months ago '06        #115
J Money B&W 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 712 712
 HARBINGER said
Yes & the DLCs dont come out till march and it comes out in episodes.
How far in are you? I just hit level 46

6 months ago '18        #116
Blaffy 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,139 | Props total: 30713 30713
How many a*s Creed's are there on CONSOLE?

I played
Ass creed 1 (Altair)
Ass Creed 2 (Enzio)
Ass Creed 3 (Connor)
Ass Creed Black Flag (Edward Kenway)

I have a*s Creed unity but have not played it. I was supposed to play it now, and I had the game since January

6 months ago '04        #117
D.IrIsH 369 heat pts369
space
space
$6,101 | Props total: 9371 9371
 HARBINGER said
Noob? U couldnt do that in origins from what i remember & imma take that as disrespect.

6 months ago '14        #118
ADthe3rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 HARBINGER said
You better be playing Nightmare cuz i feel like if I was 1 step down Id be rolling over those enemy ships.

Yesterday I was playing 1 story where I had to save a broad on a ship that got yanked up Amistad style. I was f*ghting like my life depended on it. Was bout to board and some other ship sunk dat bi*ch just when I got them to stand down

Had to waltz back to shore to my quest giver like
[pic - click to view]

Yeah, I play all my games on hardest. Couldn't fu*k with God of War mode tho. My brother beat the sh*t outta that game, I had to take one step down. I was hella salty.
+1   

6 months ago '07        #119
Rico23 27 heat pts27
space
space
$46,894 | Props total: 15887 15887
Not gonna front...after coming off Spider Man and diving straight into Tomb Raider and now playing this for the last 2 days....i'm not feeling wow'd.

I LOVED Orgins, i think i put 50 hours into that game and maxed out my character. But at the moment Orgins feels like a better game. a*sassinations are downgraded and I actually miss Shields. It's like Orgins was a sim(NBA 2k) and This is Arcadey(Live). Even the swimming feels off from Orgins. It's weird as hell. Camera is too far back too. I'm not saying I hate it at all. but again. Spiderman, to SOTR, to now this.... This game makes me miss Orgins

Last edited by Rico23; 10-11-2018 at 08:05 AM..

6 months ago '05        #120
space
space
 J Money B&W said
How far in are you? I just hit level 46
only 18 on nightmare. How did you level so fast? Still got my 2hr double xp boost. Any place you recommend using it? Not really rushing thru the game right now and i hit a story wall with

6 months ago '05        #121
space
space
 Rico23 said
Not gonna front...after coming off Spider Man and diving straight into Tomb Raider and now playing this for the last 2 days....i'm not feeling wow'd.

I LOVED Orgins, i think i put 50 hours into that game and maxed out my character. But at the moment Orgins feels like a better game. a*sassinations are downgraded and I actually miss Shields. It's like Orgins was a sim(NBA 2k) and This is Arcadey(Live). Even the swimming feels off from Orgins. It's weird as hell. Camera is too far back too. I'm not saying I hate it at all. but again. Spiderman, to SOTR, to now this.... This game makes me miss Orgins
Interesting. All about that parry & counter game now. Arrows are an annoyance.

6 months ago '06        #122
J Money B&W 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 712 712
 HARBINGER said
only 18 on nightmare. How did you level so fast? Still got my 2hr double xp boost. Any place you recommend using it? Not really rushing thru the game right now and i hit a story wall with

I didn't do nightmare, I was off from work for part of the week so I just played because I knew when I went back I wouldn't have as much time. I basically focused on the side missions to level up, some of them take two minutes and basically I would load up on side missions and go complete a bunch at a time and then go back and claim my reward from multiple people after. Also, the conquests are huge for XP. What weapons are you using? I believe I used a spear/sword combo with him. Smoked his fools and then focused on him. Also, what abilities do you have?

6 months ago '07        #123
Rico23 27 heat pts27
space
space
$46,894 | Props total: 15887 15887
 HARBINGER said
Interesting. All about that parry & counter game now. Arrows are an annoyance.
Super fu*kin annoying

This step back in the franchise as far as gameplay literally makes no sense, it's quite backwards. How is a Spartan mercenary NOT using a shield as an integral part of his equipment, when that's literally the focal point in every film/tv/etc iteration has a shield Especially seeing Kratos become more grounded and rely HEAVILY on his new shield this year. Not understanding why Shields would be featured heavily in Egypt when there was more of a focus on stealth(Orgins, yes double entendre) but not in Ancient Greece

I cant let them off the hook for this, i'm very disappointed. but still will play this til i beat it. I dont know if ppl really care or appreciate the shield play of Orgins

6 months ago '04        #124
gh3tto 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,073 | Props total: 2440 2440
 HARBINGER said

you stand on the horse to jump off. if you unlock sixth sense in ranged it initiates bullet time when you jump, but you dont have to use it for k*lling. just for mobility you can run your horse to the edge of w/e then jump
+1   

6 months ago '05        #125
space
space
 Rico23 said
Super fu*kin annoying

This step back in the franchise as far as gameplay literally makes no sense, it's quite backwards. How is a Spartan mercenary NOT using a shield as an integral part of his equipment, when that's literally the focal point in every film/tv/etc iteration has a shield Especially seeing Kratos become more grounded and rely HEAVILY on his new shield this year. Not understanding why Shields would be featured heavily in Egypt when there was more of a focus on stealth(Orgins, yes double entendre) but not in Ancient Greece

I cant let them off the hook for this, i'm very disappointed. but still will play this til i beat it. I dont know if ppl really care or appreciate the shield play of Orgins
Lol.. in my head i just take it as a challenge that you should be so good you dont need one. Just gotta get that timing down. & besides.. you have "the spear of leonidas" instead now lol

Even in origins u could dual weild and block arrows tho. Maybe u can here with counter. Never tried

Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  21
Video inside PAAG life
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  12
Image(s) inside lillybangz
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  12
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+121online now  11
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy