The Official [ Assassin's Creed Odyssey ] Thread

most viewed right now
29 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 months ago '05        #76
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461 OP
space
space
$53,424 | Props total: 13294 13294
 LicensedLegend said
You can like someone else all you want, but I will not sit idly by while someone slanders Ezioís great name.

[pic - click to view]

Well
[pic - click to view]

its as simple as that
[pic - click to view]

6 months ago '10        #77
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,935 | Props total: 9782 9782
Keep in mind the season for cheap s**t is upon us. Hold out for holiday sales if you can. Games be dirt cheap.
+2   

6 months ago '04        #78
Grimm 123 heat pts123
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 779 779
 HARBINGER said
Not at all imo
are we talking about the same game? i mean it's pretty obvious and most reviews say the same. doesn't mean it's bad but i just have the feeling that i've seen most of it already (gameplay, level design, combat etc.)

they basically just updated origins a little with very few rpg elements in the short 1 year break they had between the release of those two games.

also, with a 70-100 hrs story campaign, i am almost sure that side quests will become somehow repetitive.

with that said i'm at level 12 and enjoying it so far.

Last edited by Grimm; 10-06-2018 at 06:50 AM..
+1   

6 months ago '04        #79
CrAkKedOuT 1042 heat pts1042
space
space
space
$25,440 | Props total: 19853 19853
 HARBINGER said
Ezio is overrated to me. I liked Black Flag more and I also liked Evie from Syndicate. I appreciate my female a*sasins and protagonists. That cut from the blade of a woman is extra deep. I had eve playing baseball with n*ggas heads
[pic - click to view]

I hope this new girl can feel her shoes
Did you hire Evie as an a*sassin?

6 months ago '05        #80
precys 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 11708 11708
Damn, didn't they just release the Egypt game lmfaooo I was waiting to buy it on Black Friday. Looks like I'll be getting 2 new AC games on Black Friday lmfaoo

6 months ago '05        #81
space
space
 CrAkKedOuT said
Did you hire Evie as an a*sassin?
I might but i need those points. I dont wanna jump out of structure with the games time period yet. Gon a wait till im a god on the seas

6 months ago '05        #82
space
space
 Grimm said
are we talking about the same game? i mean it's pretty obvious and most reviews say the same. doesn't mean it's bad but i just have the feeling that i've seen most of it already (gameplay, level design, combat etc.)

they basically just updated origins a little with very few rpg elements in the short 1 year break they had between the release of those two games.

also, with a 70-100 hrs story campaign, i am almost sure that side quests will become somehow repetitive.

with that said i'm at level 12 and enjoying it so far.
They were working on Odyssey b4 origins was done. This is the syndicate team. Infact I think they knew they were doing odyssey b4 they started origins. The idea was to bring them out in tandem so its not like they reskined. I can tell a huge difference in simple stuff like the water not being even.. riding the waves.. etc. I can see how someone would say its a reskin tho so im not tripping. Missions and contracts are different to me also. They are layered. More to do.. achievements are different. Its almost kind of like unity if that makes sense. To me its got elements of what people liked from all the games. I just dont see the skin

Last edited by HARBINGER; 10-06-2018 at 09:43 AM..
+2   

6 months ago '07        #83
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3188 3188
If you have twitch prime there’s some free loot to grab fyi
+1   

6 months ago '04        #84
CrAkKedOuT 1042 heat pts1042
space
space
space
$25,440 | Props total: 19853 19853
 RedMonkeyJunkie said
If you have twitch prime thereís some free loot to grab fyi
:hmm:

6 months ago '13        #85
Phenom354 
space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 9476 9476
Great game so far.

Few issues though: the fu*king camera while swimming is a God damned idiot, the archery sensitivity is too low and some of the dialog is cringe worthy.

It's more the Witcher 3 than anything but that not a bad thing.
+3   

6 months ago '12        #86
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,732 | Props total: 5573 5573
GOTY

6 months ago '14        #87
ADthe3rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,704 | Props total: 1174 1174
The only thing this game is missing from Witcher is the SUPER deep level of immersion (reading books to find out how to k*ll monsters, actually having to read your items to find out where to go)

Other than that, I feel like they took the best parts of the AC franchise, few bits of Mordor series, The Witcher, and smashed them altogether. I'm not mad at that by any means.

I wished they could've named it something else tho. They could've potentially made more money due to the fact so many people are burnt out on AC.

I ain't tho

I been playing this non stop. The only thing that's gonna put a halt to it anytime soon is RDR2.

I need to upgrade to a Pro.

I haven't decided on if I wanna wait out for the KH version or not.

6 months ago '06        #88
J Money B&W 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 712 712
Damn this games pretty long huh?
+1   

6 months ago '11        #89
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 10622 10622
 marx1684 said
Keep in mind the season for cheap s**t is upon us. Hold out for holiday sales if you can. Games be dirt cheap.
Thats why I'm waiting on this and Spiderman.
+3   

6 months ago '07        #90
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
$21,578 | Props total: 12566 12566
 marx1684 said
got the last a*sassins creed on black friday for i believe like $8 in a flash sale lol. I'll see if this one has a similar offer from amazon. Last one was great btw
+1   

6 months ago '07        #91
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
 tonio25 said
Thats why I'm waiting on this and Spiderman.
not sure how cheap spider-man will be. that sh*t hot right now so unless it slows down a little that sh*t aint dropping

6 months ago '11        #92
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 10622 10622
 tre0624 said
not sure how cheap spider-man will be. that sh*t hot right now so unless it slows down a little that sh*t aint dropping
Yeah but Target usually does a buy 2 get one free also so I will cop then if not. My PS4 catalog is trash

6 months ago '07        #93
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
 tonio25 said
Yeah but Target usually does a buy 2 get one free also so I will cop then if not. My PS4 catalog is trash
yeah im waiting for that sale but that sh*t usually happens right around now. Not sure if they doing it this year. i hope im wrong but it usually has that sale when WWE 2K comes out
+1   

6 months ago '18        #94
Blaffy 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,139 | Props total: 30717 30717

[pic - click to view]

I dont have this game or plan on buying it, but I have looked up many reviews and other videos. I think they should have just made the main game about Kassandra. EVeryone is using her, even before the game came out most youtube people all played with her. Then I thought about the ANIMOUS (the thing they go to sleep in and then go to whatever historic land), this time its a woman. I know Desmond is dead or missing, so it has to be someone else.

This game could have just been about the female main character, it matches the times.

Just something I have been observing

6 months ago '12        #95
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,732 | Props total: 5573 5573
 ADthe3rd said
The only thing this game is missing from Witcher is the SUPER deep level of immersion (reading books to find out how to k*ll monsters, actually having to read your items to find out where to go)

Other than that, I feel like they took the best parts of the AC franchise, few bits of Mordor series, The Witcher, and smashed them altogether. I'm not mad at that by any means.

I wished they could've named it something else tho. They could've potentially made more money due to the fact so many people are burnt out on AC.

I ain't tho

I been playing this non stop. The only thing that's gonna put a halt to it anytime soon is RDR2.

They really could have called this something else. I mean Iím like 25 hours in and I have no heard 1 mention of the a*sassinís or Templarís.
+1   

6 months ago '09        #96
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,100 | Props total: 1943 1943
When are we getting Ninjaís!!!! Seems like an obvious choice for an a*sassins game!!!
+2   

6 months ago '05        #97
space
space
 HARBINGER said
Ahh. Level 10 atm.. only 12 hrs in. Went back to Kephallonia to clear the island.

But sh*t.. I just noticed I can stand on my horse with the left bumper but I dont know why yet
[pic - click to view]

Tap a she jumps off the horse. Idk why yet lol
[pic - click to view]

6 months ago '05        #98
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
They really could have called this something else. I mean I’m like 25 hours in and I have no heard 1 mention of the a*sassin’s or Templar’s.
Templars are.. uhh.. nevermind lol. Ull run into that new UI menu eventually. Mercenaries are a*sassins. I guess they evolved over time but they werent really in origins either

6 months ago '05        #99
space
space
 ADthe3rd said

I ain't tho

Not playing exploration? It takes that yellow bubble out the game and u have to read the map. Thats what you mean?

6 months ago '05        #100
space
space
 Blaffy said

[pic - click to view]

I dont have this game or plan on buying it, but I have looked up many reviews and other videos. I think they should have just made the main game about Kassandra. EVeryone is using her, even before the game came out most youtube people all played with her. Then I thought about the ANIMOUS (the thing they go to sleep in and then go to whatever historic land), this time its a woman. I know Desmond is dead or missing, so it has to be someone else.

This game could have just been about the female main character, it matches the times.

Just something I have been observing
Yea technically she is cannon and if your deep in the game its better that way without giving spoilers. Thats vague but i like her as the protagonist better

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  20
Video inside PAAG life
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  13
Image(s) inside lillybangz
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+121online now  10
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  10
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy