Jan 9 - Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, wife MacKenzie set to divorce

most viewed right now
+84  70
146 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '14        #76
titans7 
space
space
$7,899 | Props total: 17727 17727
This jerk is really about to lose half his billions because he allegedly got caught fu*king his best friends wife Lauren Sanchez.

Richest man alive with access to millions of single women allover the planet and he had to allegedly go the scumbag route of fu*king his friends wife.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #77
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 9348 9348
 justin747 said
It's not fear stupid. It's that marriage is POINTLESS. You are N-A-I-V-E as sh*t. I really hope you're about 19 or 20 years old.

I'm all for finding a chick and making her a life partner. The act of MARRIAGE makes no sense.

All marriage really is, is a dress-up party where you announce a relationship to you're friends and family. It's ridiculously expensive and inconvenient to every single person you invite. You pay for rings, clothes, food, site rental, photographers, etc.

All that, and if it doesn't work out, you as a man has to pay for the entire divorce. Fault doesn't matter in divorce either so if she cheats on you with 50 dudes, you could still be on the hook for alimony. If you buy a house as a couple, you sell it or split it. If you buy a house as husband and wife, it's hers.

This is fair to you?

Why you worried about what other people want to spend their money on? Life ainít fair you might be living off mom if you think otherwise. If someone wants to get married they know the risks. Step aside.

2 weeks ago '17        #78
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 43788 43788
 cohs said
Why you worried about what other people want to spend their money on? Life ainít fair you might be living off mom if you think otherwise. If someone wants to get married they know the risks. Step aside.
I'm not worried n*gga. It's a discussion you dumb sh*t head.

And my mom has been gone a while. I'm solo. Not sure why that matters to you but there ya go

2 weeks ago '13        #79
eazy253 203 heat pts203
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 4267 4267
Meet The Mistress Who Will Cost Bezos $70 Billion

[pic - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

2 weeks ago '05        #80
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 6672 6672
 sleep23rd said
ppl get divorced everyday...I never got why wealthy ppl and celebs get the media treatment about it..
Wealthy people get it because if they are the primary share holders and if half of their shares go the other way there are alot of decisions that can go the other way and they cant do sh*t

2 weeks ago '15        #81
RevolverLuciana 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 1181 1181
 psylence2k said
In a world where business needs to generate money, yes.

You asked why it gets media treatment. It gets media treatment because it produces clicks which produces money through things like ad revenue and such.

and it's not just divorce, if you haven't realized it yet, celebrity news attracts attention period. That's the society we live in.

The crazy thing is you don't even realize you feed into it as well by clicking on the thread and commenting on it.

I mean think about it, why did you enter and comment ? Why does it matter to you what matters to other people ? Why does it bother or concern you ?

It's just as much a valid question , actually a more valid question than the one you asked. Why does what other people want to read bother you enough for you to come in and get involved in a topic you say you have no interest in ?
That makes too much sense you cant say that
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #82
br82186 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 4063 4063
She about to come up BIG

2 weeks ago '05        #83
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,845 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Bigboi781 said
Thatís wild. The thought that you can go through 25 years with someone through thick and thin and then you just call it quits is scary to me. Marriage is a scary concept
Yea try being friends with people where that exact scenario happens. sh*t is fu*ked up. Thatís why Iím never going to wed nobody.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #84
sleep23rd 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 1858 1858
 dasill said
Wealthy people get it because if they are the primary share holders and if half of their shares go the other way there are alot of decisions that can go the other way and they cant do sh*t
Ok and so?

2 weeks ago '05        #85
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 6672 6672
 sleep23rd said
Ok and so?
You still don't understand? It effects the value of stocks

2 weeks ago '07        #86
sleep23rd 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 1858 1858
 dasill said
You still don't understand? It effects the value of stocks

Lost interest.. it donít concern me or anyone I know.
I donít care

2 weeks ago '18        #87
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,564 | Props total: 2004 2004
 nwking said
She already wealthy, can't worry about these people man they are good
n*gga what? Nobody ain’t worried about her. Fu*k that bi*ch. I’m obviously saying that she don’t deserve to get his money.

2 weeks ago '04        #88
nwking 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,171 | Props total: 5188 5188
 bxgangsta said
n*gga what? Nobody ainít worried about her. Fu*k that bi*ch. Iím obviously saying that she donít deserve to get his money.
She has been with him for 25 years helped him build the company from the ground up

https://youtu.be/VuI-ss5aQU8

2 weeks ago '17        #89
StanlitoTheFly 234 heat pts234
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 6560 6560
 sheikhamvp said
Did she catch him whispering sweet nothings to ALEXA?
Allegedly Lauren Sanchez

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #90
TaxStoneCooked 93 heat pts93
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 36368 36368
bi*ch look like a tranny. Wife most likely told her friend to do this.

2 weeks ago '13        #91
sheikhamvp 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 1345 1345

[pic - click to view]

One EYED Willie

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  35
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
291 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+169online now  32
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+82online now  30
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  17
Video inside You're 16 and find your teachers IG (this IG) ... What do?
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  9
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Jan 22 - WTF? Man forces flight attendant to wipe is booty
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+147online now  5
Image(s) inside Texas homeowner, 20, shoots & kills three men and injures 2 more while..
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
Jan 22 - Most Israelis donít want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly..
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy