Red Dead Redemption 2 | Official Thread | 10-26-18

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '17        #726
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 10277 10277
I'm just trying to get to level 58 online so I can get my horse. They need to drop some content on Friday tho. c*cksuckers had a nice vacation and now it's back to them 100hr work weeks lol
+3   

3 months ago '18        #727
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,786 | Props total: 2250 2250
 OGMiamishank said
John k*lls dutch in rdr1 u idiot lol
No he doesnít you idiot.

3 months ago '13        #728
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$4,923 | Props total: 18670 18670
 OGMiamishank said
I'm just trying to get to level 58 online so I can get my horse. They need to drop some content on Friday tho. c*cksuckers had a nice vacation and now it's back to them 100hr work weeks lol
I'm getting tired of doing these same 8 story missions over and over again
+2   

3 months ago '05        #729
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 2670 2670
 QualityRecords said

[spoiler - click to view]

+2   

3 months ago '05        #730
Double M Set 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,818 | Props total: 4516 4516
 D-Clutch said

Yea, I Got The Same Thing...Was Totally Unprepared And Upset Till I Got Up With Him!! Canít Lie Tho, It Really Made Me Emotional And Brought The Game Even More To Life...Like The Next GTA Will Be Very Decision Based, Detailed Karma...But Theyíd Have To Ace The Execution...Bcuz Tho A lot Feels Organic...A lot Is Scripted And Already Second Nature..
+3   

3 months ago '10        #731
t from the 617 
space
space
$5,009 | Props total: 12157 12157
 D-Clutch said

same here bro we some dishonorable bastards

there are 4 endings based on your honor and if you go back for the money in that last mission

3 months ago '07        #732
kyhoopsgoat 427 heat pts427
space
space
$19,413 | Props total: 6154 6154
 OGMiamishank said
John k*lls dutch in rdr1 u idiot lol

[pic - click to view]

This clown calling people idiots when in fact John does NOT k*ll Dutch in RDR1.

3 months ago '04        #733
Jae_Hood_354 216 heat pts216
space
space
$9,897 | Props total: 6547 6547
Battle royale is now in rdo

Today’s update to the Red Dead Online Beta introduces Gun Rush, where you’ll put your survival instincts to the test, gathering weapons and ammunition while the play area shrinks in this new mode for up to 32 players. Available to play now in Free-for-all and Team variations, where the last one standing wins.

More updates are coming soon including new Races and Showdown Modes and new clothing and emotes, as well as some additional changes based on player feedback including:

Daily Challenges: Tackle new challenges each day covering every aspect of the game, from sharpshooting to evading the law.
Law and Bounty Upgrades: Some changes are coming to the way the Law and Bounty systems work in Red Dead Online to reduce the enticements for griefing. Soon, players will get a bounty for committing crimes and will be incentivized to pay them off within an allotted time. Wait too long and bounty hunters from each of the states will track the player forcing them to either pay up or escape.
Parley Changes: We’re making the Parley system easier to trigger so that you can avoid aggressive players more quickly. In addition, it will be easier to trigger Feuds, Posse Feuds and Leader Feuds to take on attacking players in structured competition.
Proximity-Based Player Blips: Player location blips will soon appear only over short distances, reducing the range at which you are visible to others, decreasing the likelihood of being targeted by another player across large areas. Down the line, we’re also looking to introduce the ability to identify players who grief and k*ll indiscriminately with a progressively darkening blip that becomes more visible and at a longer range, so everyone in a session can identify potentially dangerous opponents at a glance and from a safe distance.

Xbox One players can also now access the Red Chestnut Arabian Horse, Alligator Skin Ranch Cutter Saddle and the High Roller Double-Action Revolver in the Red Dead Online Beta.

+2   

3 months ago '18        #734
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,762 | Props total: 5288 5288
 Double M Set said
Yea, I Got The Same Thing...Was Totally Unprepared And Upset Till I Got Up With Him!! Canít Lie Tho, It Really Made Me Emotional And Brought The Game Even More To Life...Like The Next GTA Will Be Very Decision Based, Detailed Karma...But Theyíd Have To Ace The Execution...Bcuz Tho A lot Feels Organic...A lot Is Scripted And Already Second Nature..
They had that in GTA 4

3 months ago '18        #735
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,762 | Props total: 5288 5288
 katurner 92 said
Just started Chapter 3.

Got robbed in Saint Denis (not by the pick-pocketer) and couldn't get revenge
Gave Jack a thimble and comic book, and he gave me candy and a picture of me, his mom and him.

Been giving those confederate hold overs - LeMoyne Raiders hell, cleared out one of their hide-outs (any point to doing this?)

Found the Klan and dynamited those fools to hell, caught one trying to get away and shotgunned his a*s off his horse, whole sequence was oh so satisfying.
Yooo I did the exact same thing, I saw a light and people with white robes and just threw a stick of dynamite at their a$$es

3 months ago '11        #736
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,625 | Props total: 2585 2585
yall some evil a*s n*ggas getting shot in the face at the end

once I knew he was dying I was the most honorable dying n*gga ever lmao
+3   

3 months ago '15        #737
katurner 92 97 heat pts97
space
space
$6,378 | Props total: 8802 8802
game still amazing, now on chapter IV in Saint Denis

Is there a reason why John act so hoe made and timid?

They done k*lled shawn and kieran smh

The lethargic movements of Arthur in camp annoy me, I understand why but jesus!

FPS mode is used seldomly but is dope during gunplay and is a must when going indoors.

This game is immersive as hell
+1   

3 months ago '13        #738
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 39099 39099
 katurner 92 said
game still amazing, now on chapter IV in Saint Denis

Is there a reason why John act so hoe made and timid?

They done k*lled shawn and kieran smh

The lethargic movements of Arthur in camp annoy me, I understand why but jesus!

FPS mode is used seldomly but is dope during gunplay and is a must when going indoors.

This game is immersive as hell
Reserve your judgment on John for a minute. There's more to come there.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #739
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said

[pic - click to view]

This clown calling people idiots when in fact John does NOT k*ll Dutch in RDR1.

If I pull a gun on u and u have a heart attack bi*ch I k*lled u lol did u think he planned to jump off a cliff when he woke up that morning?

3 months ago '07        #740
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
If I pull a gun on u and u have a heart attack bi*ch I k*lled u lol did u think he planned to jump off a cliff when he woke up that morning?
You are a fu*king clown my guy.

Dutch tosses his pistol off the mountain and the two exchange words. Dutch remarks the inevitability of his situation and the changing times. He laments that his whole life he tried to f*ght societal change but that, like gravity, change was always constant. John asks Dutch why he could never give up if he knew his f*ght for change was in vain. But Dutch explains that he couldn't give up as it was too much in his nature to f*ght. John coldly claims that if Dutch won't surrender, he'll have to shoot him. Dutch smirks at this and comments on the hypocrisy of law enforcement, saying that after he dies, the law will find "another monster" to target and use that to justify their wages. Dutch takes a step back towards the mountain cliff and says "Our time has passed... John" before allowing himself to fall back off the cliff to his death, choosing suicide over capture. Edgar Ross later shoots Dutch's corpse with a pistol in order to make it look like John shot him, claiming that it "looks better in the report that way".

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '11        #741
L1C4 80 heat pts80
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 3497 3497
I do not understand how anyone can play this sh*t online. HUGE bust to me. I’m ok with never playing online again. I tried & tried to have fun. Boring as fu*k

Cyberpunk 2077 can’t come out soon enough
+1   

3 months ago '07        #742
space
space
 L1C4 said
I do not understand how anyone can play this sh*t online. HUGE bust to me. Iím ok with never playing online again. I tried & tried to have fun. Boring as fu*k

Cyberpunk 2077 canít come out soon enough
I see this more than actual gameplay for RDRO.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '17        #743
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
Gun Rush is aight tho. They better drop some more missions in the next week or so.

3 months ago '11        #744
L1C4 80 heat pts80
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said
I see this more than actual gameplay for RDRO.

[pic - click to view]

Been doing challenges in story mode free roam & exploring Easter eggs or just fu*king up towns.

Iím getting pretty close to retiring from rdr2
+1   

3 months ago '07        #745
MiseryCityTexas 35 heat pts35
space
space
space
$23,738 | Props total: 7933 7933
Game is overrated, but i still fu*ks with it.

3 months ago '15        #746
edub911 
space
space
space
$2,930 | Props total: 2176 2176
Servers are a*s

3 months ago '07        #747
space
space
 L1C4 said
Been doing challenges in story mode free roam & exploring Easter eggs or just fu*king up towns.

Iím getting pretty close to retiring from rdr2
I feel that. I am on my 2nd playthrough on the campaign now taking it slow and getting my 100% completion. RDRO is a flop so far.

3 months ago '11        #748
L1C4 80 heat pts80
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said
I feel that. I am on my 2nd playthrough on the campaign now taking it slow and getting my 100% completion. RDRO is a flop so far.
Iíll be done next month anyway

Got crackdown 3 in February

Division 2 in March ( hope launch is better this time)

Cyberpunk 2077 in June.
+2   

3 months ago '15        #749
katurner 92 97 heat pts97
space
space
$6,378 | Props total: 8802 8802
the wanted system is terrible in saint denis, lost one of my best horses just bc I shot 2 raiders antagonizing me
+1   

3 months ago '05        #750
Double M Set 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,818 | Props total: 4516 4516
 L1C4 said
Iíll be done next month anyway

Got crackdown 3 in February

Division 2 in March ( hope launch is better this time)

Cyberpunk 2077 in June.
Iím Tryna Figure Out, How Yíall Give Up On An Online Like Red Dead Quicker The GTA And GTAV Had MASSIVE Online Problems For The First 2-3 Months

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  15
Video inside PAAG life
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  14
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Image(s) inside lillybangz
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+122online now  6
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
92 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy