23 year old woman is full time slave to her sadist boyfriend!

most viewed right now
+25  50
45 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #26
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,612 | Props total: 6431 6431
My n*gga called her in so he could dry his wet face with her hair?

Any dude walking around....in doors....with boots on like Guile is fu*king nuts.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Thegreatiandi; 01-10-2019 at 10:18 AM..
+4   

1 week ago '14        #27
consigliereA 99 heat pts99
space
space
$30,688 | Props total: 38593 38593
Tabernacle..

1 week ago '07        #28
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 14917 14917
 SoReal said
Finally a non "new pedo discovery video". but damn I didnt think bdsm sh*t was oversea too. Just thought only these Americans are crazy. Had this one white bi*ch i met on pof back in 2008 that was into some wild sh*t. Wanted me to yank a choker while fu*king, gag her, spit on her, role play r*pe situations, wanted to act like she was my sister and we was having incest s3x. I'm like "bi*ch I'm just tryna go balls deep in u while we roll our a.sses off". Dont call me uncle while I'm fu*king, quit trying to fake a scenario. You get a little anal and that's it, I ain't hitting u, not tieing u up. Choke on this d!ck, ball's and all and I'm out. She always just responded with "im sorry daddy I've been a bad girl are you going to beat me again"trying to bring out a pissed off side of me.

1 week ago '04        #29
Exs 306 heat pts306
space
space
$10,229 | Props total: 20188 20188
did it ever cross your mind that these two w
[spoiler - click to view]

people are doing this for money and attention?
+3   

1 week ago '12        #30
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,254 | Props total: 5368 5368
Wtf bruh came in an immediately wiped his boots off on this bi*ch
+5   

1 week ago '15        #31
Deuce2416 
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 4159 4159
 SeraphKin said
Slaves gonna slave
Esau gon Esau
+2   

1 week ago '10        #32
tallulahmademe 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,611 | Props total: 17565 17565
Where is this bi*ch daddy

1 week ago '06        #33
Mr. Future 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,992 | Props total: 3695 3695
Didn’t have to see the pic to know what time it was..
+2   

1 week ago '10        #34
Akira Son Bio 229 heat pts229
space
space
$52,912 | Props total: 20673 20673
 HotBYoungTurk said
Not my cup of tea.. but to each his own.

edit - I actually watched the video..

Basically, she mentally in a fu*ked up place because of the insecurities of her body. So because he allows her to eat and doesn't shame her body, she allows him to beat her a.ss and be his submissive. Interesting.

THis is how sick people/predators get away with sh*t like this. Find weak minded individuals.
I had to stop watching after he dried his face with her hair. sh*t is disgusting

1 week ago '18        #35
rello99 456 heat pts456 OP
space
space
$4,392 | Props total: 15953 15953
 Exs said
did it ever cross your mind that these two w
[spoiler - click to view]

people are doing this for money and attention?
whos giving them $$ for this?

1 week ago '04        #36
Exs 306 heat pts306
space
space
$10,229 | Props total: 20188 20188
 rello99 said
whos giving them $$ for this?
everyone who presses play

1 week ago '18        #37
space
space
 Exs said
everyone who presses play
bet

1 week ago '17        #38
DaQCKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
$6,016 | Props total: 24317 24317
This sh*t look like a Chappelle skit

1 week ago '14        #39
echion911 240 heat pts240
space
space
$5,337 | Props total: 12568 12568
I actually have experience with this type of sh*t

You'd actually be suprised, but most women that are into this are EXTREMELY strong-willed/alpha women in their "vanilla" lives. Every women I've met that's into this lifestyle has been a lawyer, successful business owner/CEO/VP, or in a high level position of authority. Cutthroat in the office or in their line of work. But in the bedroom or when they're with their mate they're extremely submissive.

It's the same way with cuckold guys who like to sit and watch their wife get railed by random dudes from Craigslist. Most are extremely wealthy, have high leadership qualities, total as*holes/tough guys/loudest guy in the bar types in their daily lives, but in the bedroom they crumble.

Last edited by echion911; 01-10-2019 at 02:35 PM..

1 week ago '18        #40
space
space
 echion911 said

You'd actually be suprised, but most women that are into this are EXTREMELY strong-willed/alpha women in their "vanilla" lives. Every women I've met that's into this lifestyle has been a lawyer, successful business owner/CEO/VP, or in a high level position of authority. But in the bedroom or when they're with their mate they're extremely submissive.

It's the same way with cuckold guys who like to sit and watch their wife get railed by random dudes from Craigslist. Most are extremely wealthy, have high leadership qualities, total as*holes/tough guys/loudest guy in the bar types in their daily lives, but in the bedroom they crumble.
@

1 week ago '13        #41
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,145 | Props total: 23391 23391
 stables08 said
sad and pathetic she fat and desperate he a sick bastard to tell any human they are inferior to his depraved a.ss.
He said he met her skinny and angry. Now she’s more “curvy” and has never been happier.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #42
BrooklynDamien 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 7887 7887
It's attention. Regardless of how he treats her she's getting constant affection. I had a sub, got a chick hitting me up now that likes to get slapped choked etc, had another that liked the same plus worse. They literally asked for it. I ain't even into slapping chicks on the a.ss like that or pulling hair just straight d!cking them down. They have different reasons. The sub liked to get beat until she cried so she feels like she is strong enough to survive. She went through some shat. Her and her baby father got stabbed up by a addict they served. Some gruesome shat. Most non vanilla people are trying to relive trauma during s3x. Dude that said mommy issues plus daddy issues is close to 100 percent true.

1 week ago '04        #43
youngmic 464 heat pts464
space
space
$33,907 | Props total: 48602 48602
 echion911 said

You'd actually be suprised, but most women that are into this are EXTREMELY strong-willed/alpha women in their "vanilla" lives. Every women I've met that's into this lifestyle has been a lawyer, successful business owner/CEO/VP, or in a high level position of authority. Cutthroat in the office or in their line of work. But in the bedroom or when they're with their mate they're extremely submissive.

Go outside phaggot...oh yea
Just had my first experience at a gloryhole

echion911 said
sh*t was interesting to say the least... There's a adult bookstore by me and I was bored so stopped by after dinner. It's a decent size place and I always see some cars in the parking lot but this is the first time I ever actually went into this particular one.

I walk in and there's 2 old dudes hanging out and talking to the girl at the counter. There's another couple in there too walking around. They sell all s3x toys and pr0n videos and sh*t, and in the back theres a small room with a couple booths. The couple was mid 40's, white. Wife wasnt bad looking and the dude had on a dress shirt. They were both dressed pretty nice and neat.

So I go to walk and see whats in the backroom and there's a little slot to put money in. The lady at the counter says I have to buy tokens so I give her a 5 and she gives me some. It was 3 tokens to walk in the back.

It was dark and creepy as fu*k.

There was a hallway and about 6-7 booths. I walk down lookin in each one and in the last 2 the booths were double the size of the others. There's an older dude in the last one playing on his cellphone so I walk away all embarrassed lol. I go in the booth next to his and sit down and close the door. I put a token in and some pr0no from the 80's starts playing. Then I hear some high heels walking down the hallway and the couple that was in front goes in the last booth. So you got that one couple and the one dude on his phone in booths next to each other. 30 seconds later I hear the dude moaning and sh*t and im like oh sh*t he's wackin off or something. Like 2 minutes later I hear the dude say "Thanks alot" and he walks out. So I'm like wtf? So I go in the booth he was in and notice theres a fu*king GLORYHOLE there. The wife must have been sucking him off thru it lol. So I go in the booth and I hear the husband say "Anyone next?". So I'm like oh sh*t lol.

So I drop my sh*t and feel her sucking my d!ck. It was a pretty damn good BJ. Then I hear her say something like "keep going honey" while my d!ck is still being sucked so I'm like damn it's the dude sucking my sh*t. This is some Charlie Sheen sh*t.. sh*t felt good though so I said fu*k it and just stayed there. I nutted, pulled my pants up and left. This sh*t literally just happened an hour ago.

Now that I think about it I think it was the wife sucking ym d!ck at first then they switched off cause there was a point where my d!ck wasnt getting sucked for like 10 seconds and I heard alot of movement.

Anyone else ever do this sh*t? I'ma go back again tomorrow. I'll pay 5 bucks to get my nut off all day.
 echion911 said
First off I'm not gay in the slightest. But when you in the zone like that it don't really matter. You don't even see the person. I was spread eagle against a dirty a.ss wall with my eyes closed.

Ya'll acting like NOONE here ever done this sh*t before.

Lol scary bi*ch
+1   

1 week ago '04        #44
sheva07 
space
space
$1,254 | Props total: 80 80
Italy got some extreme s3x cultures. Doesn't surprise me that bdsm also exists there. They are huge on s3x parties, orgies, everything.

1 week ago '12        #45
Phuck Yiu 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,914 | Props total: 12689 12689
bi*ches love eating more than freedom

1 week ago '14        #46
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,628 | Props total: 16056 16056
Not for me, but hey if they're happy...

I don't know how I'd deal with that if it was my sister or daughter though.

That'd be rough to be aware of. Then again I'd imagine she doesn't pretend to be an ottoman if her folks are over at the crib.

1 week ago '05        #47
SoReal 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 1101 1101
 DIPSET101 said
Ikr, what the fu*k going on in these hoes minds right.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #48
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 14917 14917
 SoReal said
Ikr, what the fu*k going on in these hoes minds right.
n*gga I posted that thinking what the fu*k is wrong with you lol. I would’ve been enjoyed that bi*ch. But I’m a nasty n*gga with no standards so
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  15
Image(s) inside "I Seen 2pac Pull Up To The Club w/ Faith Evans, he & Treach Both Smas..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  15
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Image(s) inside Crazy conspiracy theory involving our POTUS
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  11
Image(s) inside Indian 🍑 ARIANA SAYANI
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Mary J Blige: Aaliyah was MURDERED & I was NEXT
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+107online now  8
Image(s) inside She’s 5’1” With A 40 inch Ass. But How Deep Is The pus-y?
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Power Rangers Fight for the Grid (Nintendo Switch Exclusive)
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside New Youtube dark comedy Wayne is insane
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy