"Watch Yourselves With These Women ..." (Black in Japan) | MFiles

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '14        #126
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 2942 2942
 paulpajepatt said
The white foreigners over here are racist af and mean mug you bc your a brotha.

yeah right always the whites who are racist ..FOH
Have u been here?

3 months ago '04        #127
mr_underground|m 2160 heat pts2160
space
space
$24,601 | Props total: 37501 37501
 BrooklynDamien said
@ what is the host club scene?
its a special club where rich women pay guys to hang out with them. the guys get a commission on outrageously priced drinks and hourly time.

[video - click to view]

this video is a bit misleading as this dude isn't really #1. he is one of the top guys at that club
+1   

3 months ago '18        #128
Kodack sixnine 262 heat pts262
space
space
space
$2,527 | Props total: 16069 16069
 tokinjohn said

@12:38
This just a lame with no game

3 months ago '15        #129
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 3801 3801
 BrooklynDamien said
@ @ @ @ @ do you guys know any club promoters out there? I saw two clubs mentioned. Yellow and Harlem. I run with the rapper Necro and have music of my own. He tours Europe, Australia/NZ etc.. Japan would be cool to hit
Ayye i just saw this. Here in Osaka i run a small izakaya but i am saving up to open my own soon. I don’t do the bookings yet but for a guy like Necro PineBrooklyn would probably be the spot here in Osaka i go there next week my friends doing a show there but jazzy jeff was there a couple weeks ago. I will ask about i was never a hug necro fan but i like him and i am sure they’d love him real sh*t still gets 愛 mad love out ehere. Hit me back on ig mostly tho i usually message back quick there @izilla

3 months ago '17        #130
2007 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 3299 3299
 BrooklynDamien said
@ @ @ @ @ do you guys know any club promoters out there? I saw two clubs mentioned. Yellow and Harlem. I run with the rapper Necro and have music of my own. He tours Europe, Australia/NZ etc.. Japan would be cool to hit
Necro? I havent heard that name since 2004. Damn

3 months ago '14        #131
Swade009 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
$10,066 | Props total: 7486 7486
 RustyLorcin said
Being in Japan as a young man (not from there) is a waste of time.

He will never get ahead there and will stay at that BS HR job forever.

Went I went there people were rude as fu*k to me.

I was also turned around at some restaurants. (I'm black and white and look mixed) My girlfriend is dark skinned and she was looked down on by other women.

It's a bullsh*t materialistic environment full of judgments towards others. This guy on the video is probably cornered into one small dating pool from society.

Also I'm a vegetarian and the food there is all based around meat and those motherfu*kers are public alcoholics.

Visiting is okay, but living there. fu*k that... You're better off in China. At least you'll be able to move forward in life and earn some paper there. In japan you won't even be allowed to their restaurants, onsens, etc. You'll be treated a second class citizen.

They are the rudest people in the world in my opinion. All that 'respect' and 'smile' and 'bowing' is bullsh*t.

Bet this dude will stay there his whole life in poverty. Also even the white people there are cornered into bullsh*t jobs.

I rather get rich and then travel. I still remember I was lost trying to get to the Osaka airport and the as*holes there gave me some sh*tty attitude when I came up to them. Like aggressive attitude and all like if I was bothering them. fu*king Osaka has two airports (Kansai) and (Osaka) international and I was lost as fu*k for a minute and ended up missing my flight.
Why the fu*k are you vegetarian??? You need to stop that bullsh*t it's not healthy. Humans are more carnivorous than we are herbavores....

3 months ago '17        #132
Cant Read Shit 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 13586 13586
 RustyLorcin said
You are white and do not have tattoos so of course they let you in.

If you aren't black or afro latino why you're posting here?

*If you are black you're whitest black person I have ever met. Also don't go out to no hills and sh*t. Go to the onsens in the inner city where there's actual people.

u come off like a negative a*s person which is probably why people there were annoyed and didn't like u

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  41
Image(s) inside Instant Nut Bust
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  32
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
MK 11 Follows Tradition by Scamming More Gamers Out of Content With Microtrans..
49 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy